mine has a girlfriend

Exercise, Parenting, Children, Family info.
Extremely moderated.

Moderators: Mop, Dictators in Training

mine has a girlfriend

Postby araby » Mon Oct 22, 2007 3:47 pm

so I picked him up and he said "guess what"

and he reeeeeeally wanted me to guess but I really hate that game. even if it's my son.

he says "I have a girlfriend."

what does it mean that he told me? will he always tell me things? (he also told the entire family and we laughed about throwing a party but I kinda thought it would have been a funny/new idea to start with the grands. we could throw a party when he has his first wet dream!) god..

anyway he was excited..so am I. how do you respond to these things? what questions are ok to ask/not to ask?

here's what I asked. if I could have, I wouldn't have told the entire family but they are all so nosy.

-what is her name
-how do you know her
-how did you become bf/gf

My family of course asks all these ridiculous questions like "do you hold hands" and "do you carry her books "(HELLO THEY HAVE LOCKERS) and of course "you gonna kiss her?"

anyway, I'm probably either over reacting about my family (can't change them but it helps to bitch- this isn't the half of it :) ) or being too laid back about my son. I'm sure I'm not doing it right..but I don't think we should make that big a deal of it. if we're going to do that--then we need to go all out and have a party.
araby
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Re: mine has a girlfriend

Postby Tikker » Mon Oct 22, 2007 4:00 pm

I had to read that 3 or 4 times before it came to me that you were talking about your kid

i was like, wtf, you picked up some dude, knocked boots and he blurted out he had a gf?
Tikker
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby araby » Mon Oct 22, 2007 4:28 pm

but in the second line I mentioned my son
araby
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Ouchyfish » Mon Oct 22, 2007 7:08 pm

Tikker wrote:I had to read that 3 or 4 times before it came to me that you were talking about your kid

i was like, wtf, you picked up some dude, knocked boots and he blurted out he had a gf?

:rofl:
Lyion wrote:If Hillary wins Texas and Ohio, she'll win the nomination.

Tossica wrote:Seriously, there is NO WAY Sony is going to put HD-DVD out of the game.
Ouchyfish
NT Patron
NT Patron

Return to NT Fitness, Family, Friends Forum