ferguson, mo

Real Life Events.

Go off topic and I will break you!

Moderator: Dictators in Training

Re: ferguson, mo

Postby Gypsiyee » Wed Aug 20, 2014 7:49 am

Considering it's already been stated by several sources that Wilson didn't know Brown was a suspect, it's completely irrelevant to the case. Even if he did, I'm not sure that there's any universe that some Swisher Sweets and a shove should be punishable by death. Anything under $500 is a misdemeanor in MO.. and I think it's safe to say that at most $50 is on the very low end of that range. If we executed everyone who's ever committed petty theft, we'd have a much smaller population.

and like Brin said.. the store owner has already given a response that pretty much reasonably substantiates opinion that the video (which was released against DOJ's recommendation) was thrown out as a red herring and an attempt at character assassination to justify Wilson's unjustifiable actions.

Undisputed that he was unarmed. I'm sure witness accounts aren't completely accurate (from what I've seen the autopsies show that he wasn't shot with his back turned), but regardless.. I can't see any circumstance that it's ever necessary to shoot an unarmed person 6 times unless that unarmed person is Godzilla.
"I think you may be confusing government running amok with government doing stuff you don't like. See, you're in the minority now. It's supposed to taste like a shit taco." - Jon Stewart
Gypsiyee
NT Deity
NT Deity

Postby Arlos » Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:33 pm

Officer in Ferguson caught on live video pointing his weapon at unarmed press, threatening to kill them. He had to be restrained by other officers before he lowered his weapon. If this is how police there behave WHILE BEING FILMED, how bad are they when there's no witnesses?

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/fergus ... -kill-you/
Arlos
Admin Abuse Squad
Admin Abuse Squad

Postby Spazz » Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:46 pm

Well Look at the news for the last few months arlos and it no longer looks like they give a fuck about witnesses and arent above arresting them and taking they phones as well

if you don’t want to get shot, tased, pepper-sprayed, struck with a baton or thrown to the ground, just do what I tell you. Don’t argue with me, don’t call me names, don’t tell me that I can’t stop you, don’t say I’m a racist pig, don’t threaten that you’ll sue me and take away my badge. Don’t scream at me that you pay my salary, and don’t even think of aggressively walking towards me. Most field stops are complete in minutes. How difficult is it to cooperate for that long?

That about says it all. When it comes to cops they dont believe in your rights and will fuck you up in a real hurry for the slightest infractions.
WHITE TRASH METAL SLUMMER
Why Immortal technique?
Perhaps its because I am afraid and he gives me courage.
Spazz
Osama bin Spazz
Osama bin Spazz

Postby Jay » Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:46 pm

Spazz wrote:Well Look at the news for the last few months arlos and it no longer looks like they give a fuck about witnesses and arent above arresting them and taking they phones as well

if you don’t want to get shot, tased, pepper-sprayed, struck with a baton or thrown to the ground, just do what I tell you. Don’t argue with me, don’t call me names, don’t tell me that I can’t stop you, don’t say I’m a racist pig, don’t threaten that you’ll sue me and take away my badge. Don’t scream at me that you pay my salary, and don’t even think of aggressively walking towards me. Most field stops are complete in minutes. How difficult is it to cooperate for that long?

That about says it all. When it comes to cops they dont believe in your rights and will fuck you up in a real hurry for the slightest infractions.

Clearly representative of every cop ever.
leah wrote:i am forever grateful to my gym teacher for drilling that skill into me during drivers' ed

leah wrote:isn't the only difference the length? i feel like it would take too long to smoke something that long, ha.
Jay
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Spazz » Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:35 pm

It doesnt matter if its every cop ever stop pretending to be dense Jay. The good keep silent for the bad making them just as guilty and like I said If there wasnt a problem with the police killing unarmed people (mostly of the athletic and explosive persuasion) we would not be hearing about it on the news nightly/weekly/monthly . Seriously dude if you want me to I will load you up of police doin the shit im talking about. So you got that black dude got choked, black chick getting mounted and pounded out marc coleman style, the fergy thing and thats just off the dome. If you cant see it for what it is than I dont know what to tell you.
Why Immortal technique?
Spazz
Osama bin Spazz
Osama bin Spazz

Postby brinstar » Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:11 am

Jay wrote:Clearly representative of every cop ever.

that is a bullshit comeback and i'm calling you the fuck out.

first of all, spazz's quote is a direct paste from a recent article in the WaPo written by an actual cop. if that anonymous cop author didn't want to give people the invitation to generalize all cops as quick to respond to anything but total submission with a lightning-quick hail of state-sanctioned (and often lethal) violence, maybe he shouldn't have fucking written that article.

that being said, it's still fucking NOT AT ALL representative of every cop ever. i know good cops, they do exist. they perform a difficult job with compassion and integrity, they care about their community, they loathe using force, and they are nothing AT ALL like that army-gear cop who aimed an assault weapon at a journalist and said "i will fucking kill you" (that cop has since been suspended, though i'm sure it's "with pay" - what a joke), or the one who shouted at peaceful protesters "bring it, you fucking animals", or the piece of shit in oakland who shattered an iraq vet's skull with a tear gas canister and then tossed a stun grenade at his unconscious body when people went to help. the point is that that quote is symptomatic of a system that ALLOWS for such evil and violence-prone cops to exist, and it's irrelevant whether they're far outnumbered by cops that DON'T oppress/brutalize/subjugate.
compost the rich
brinstar
Cat Crew
Cat Crew

Postby Jay » Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:31 am

brinstar wrote:
Jay wrote:Clearly representative of every cop ever.

that is a bullshit comeback and i'm calling you the fuck out.

first of all, spazz's quote is a direct paste from a recent article in the WaPo written by an actual cop. if that anonymous cop author didn't want to give people the invitation to generalize all cops as quick to respond to anything but total submission with a lightning-quick hail of state-sanctioned (and often lethal) violence, maybe he shouldn't have fucking written that article.

that being said, it's still fucking NOT AT ALL representative of every cop ever. i know good cops, they do exist. they perform a difficult job with compassion and integrity, they care about their community, they loathe using force, and they are nothing AT ALL like that army-gear cop who aimed an assault weapon at a journalist and said "i will fucking kill you" (that cop has since been suspended, though i'm sure it's "with pay" - what a joke), or the one who shouted at peaceful protesters "bring it, you fucking animals", or the piece of shit in oakland who shattered an iraq vet's skull with a tear gas canister and then tossed a stun grenade at his unconscious body when people went to help. the point is that that quote is symptomatic of a system that ALLOWS for such evil and violence-prone cops to exist, and it's irrelevant whether they're far outnumbered by cops that DON'T oppress/brutalize/subjugate.

Anytime ANYONE is given authority and power above the rules of the common person these things WILL happen. It doesn't mean that those rules should be taken away. That authority is required for our protection and most of the time, it works. You will have people though, who take that extra authority, or power, and abuse it and use it to subjugate people through prejudice and otherwise. I get why you'd have a problem with that. I have a problem with that. What's your answer?

The point of my post is that Spazz and Tugg have this completely one sided and generalized hate for cops. There's no room for individuality, there's no room for reason. It's just "omg cops do this and that." like not a good cop exists anywhere ever. If a cop in Florida does some heinous shit and a cop in Arkansas does some heinous shit, it gets treated like there's a cop epidemic when it could just be looked at as, the actions of 2 entirely unrelated police officers amongst 120,000 full time employed and armed cops in the US or whatever the statistic of police officers is who do bad things.

TL;DR I get why you would hate THOSE COPS, and COPS LIKE THEM but why do you hate COPS IN GENERAL. That's just stupid thinking. You let the few color your opinion of the rest? You choose to look at the small percentage of terrible police situations which get the majority of the reporting and based your ENTIRE judgment on that?

Ok cool. Think what you want, meanwhile I do think these shit police officers in Ferguson need to fired, that one piece of shit should be convicted of murder but all in all cops are great to have around.
leah wrote:i am forever grateful to my gym teacher for drilling that skill into me during drivers' ed

leah wrote:isn't the only difference the length? i feel like it would take too long to smoke something that long, ha.
Jay
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Gypsiyee » Thu Aug 21, 2014 7:30 am

Arlos wrote:Officer in Ferguson caught on live video pointing his weapon at unarmed press, threatening to kill them. He had to be restrained by other officers before he lowered his weapon. If this is how police there behave WHILE BEING FILMED, how bad are they when there's no witnesses?

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/fergus ... -kill-you/

Lieutenant, no less. And an army vet. Disgraceful.
"I think you may be confusing government running amok with government doing stuff you don't like. See, you're in the minority now. It's supposed to taste like a shit taco." - Jon Stewart
Gypsiyee
NT Deity
NT Deity

Postby Spazz » Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:53 am

Its not that I think everyone of them is bad bad. Its that me and tugg spent a lot of time where its not nice white and affluent and those cops can get very nasty very quickly. Ive had to call em Ive hd to work with enm and I treat them and talk to them same as everone else. Im not blind though and I can see that theres a lot of abuse of power.

Anytime ANYONE is given authority and power above the rules of the common person these things WILL happen. It doesn't mean that those rules should be taken away. That authority is required for our protection and most of the time, it works. You will have people though, who take that extra authority, or power, and abuse it and use it to subjugate people through prejudice and otherwise. I get why you'd have a problem with that. I have a problem with that. What's your answer?

jay you are really makin me mad with you devils advocate schtick. Heres what I want. Cameras on every officer, The stop of the police useing military tactics for small problems , and last but not least hold them accountable for breaking the law. Stop giving them a paid vacation and start sending them to jail. Im sick of the police go to respone being extreme violence and then called out on it they talk about how hard and how dangerous there jobs are. Crime is at an all time low. Shootings are at an all time low...... so why do the police need more and more violent tactics body armor and heavy weapons ? They dont and its the mentality that is leading to the us vs them mentality of a lot of urban cops.

While back jay we talked about Chris dorner on this site. Do you remember the police shootin up the wrong truck ? Do you think those officers are still on the force ? Thats why Im not to keen on cops behaviors like that and a lack of accountability.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKt2Mhk73J4

I dont know why i cant get that to link right but why dont you take a look at that.

Its not every cop by a long shot but theres too many of these incidents happen and the police really need to be reined in. Im not calling you wrong per say jay just that I think youve lived a nice life in nice places and havent been exposed to it cept on tv so you dont feel its out there like I do

I take it back I am calling you wrong Jay. The numbers dont lie. The police are becoming a menace
Last edited by Spazz on Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Why Immortal technique?
Spazz
Osama bin Spazz
Osama bin Spazz

Postby Jay » Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:01 am

Spazz wrote:Its not that I think everyone of them is bad bad. Its that me and tugg spent a lot of time where its not nice white and affluent and those cops can get very nasty very quickly. Ive had to call em Ive hd to work with enm and I treat them and talk to them same as everone else. Im not blind though and I can see that theres a lot of abuse of power.

jay you are really makin me mad with you devils advocate schtick. Heres what I want. Cameras on every officer, The stop of the police useing military tactics for small problems , and last but not least hold them accountable for breaking the law. Stop giving them a paid vacation and start sending them to jail. Im sick of the police go to respone being extreme violence and then called out on it they talk about how hard and how dangerous there jobs are. Crime is at an all time low. Shootings are at an all time low...... so why do the police need more and more violent tactics body armor and heavy weapons ? They dont and its the mentality that is leading to the us vs them mentality of a lot of urban cops.

While back jay we talked about Chris dorner on this site. Do you remember the police shootin up the wrong truck ? Do you think those officers are still on the force ? Thats why Im not to keen on cops behaviors like that and a lack of accountability.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKt2Mhk73J4

I dont know why i cant get that to link right but why dont you take a look at that.

Its not every cop by a long shot but theres too many of these incidents happen and the police really need to be reined in. Im not calling you wrong per say jay just that I think youve lived a nice life in nice places and havent been exposed to it cept on tv so you dont feel its out there like I do

See this post I can agree with. You have to agree your previous posts aren't as sensible as this one though.

Jay
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Spazz » Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:06 am

Well jay Police oppressions a hot button of mine. Makes me mad as fuck.
Why Immortal technique?
Spazz
Osama bin Spazz
Osama bin Spazz

Postby Harrison » Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:09 pm

Second shooting confirmed by video as man holding knife coming towards cops after told to stop. (Not Brown, the other fuckwit.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-P54MZ ... 1408653382

inb4 video isn't real because it wasn't posted by <insert news source of choice here>

"shoot me, shoot me, shoot me now!" walking up with a knife he pulled from his pocket.

Hey, if you don't want to win stupid prizes don't play stupid games with armed police, with a knife in your hand.
How do you like this spoiler, motherfucker? -Lyion
Harrison
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby brinstar » Thu Aug 21, 2014 4:31 pm

i watched the video, yeah. try not to fall out of your chair, but i don't personally think the cops acted out of line. my only beef is that the original press conference* said he was "within 3-4 feet" and had a knife "raised in an overhand grip", and the video clearly shows that those two claims are false. followup beef is damn man do they just not have tasers in MO or what - but honestly i would just rule this a "suicide by cop"

*my ex-cop coworker said it was a terrible move to do an on-site press conference like that with almost no facts or corroborating evidence/witnesses, but we agreed that command was probably very eager to head off any possible demonstrations before they could get rolling
compost the rich
brinstar
Cat Crew
Cat Crew

Postby Spazz » Thu Aug 21, 2014 4:31 pm

While I still think it prolly coulda been handled without loss of life( bean bags/tazers/clubs/peper spray) ..... Shooting a dude coming at you with a blade is a lot more understandable than shooting an unarmed person but at the end of the day I still think the police are really quick to shoot someone.
Why Immortal technique?
Spazz
Osama bin Spazz
Osama bin Spazz

Postby Spazz » Thu Aug 21, 2014 4:33 pm

Holy smokes brin I think we just posted almost the same thought at the same time
Why Immortal technique?
Spazz
Osama bin Spazz
Osama bin Spazz

Postby brinstar » Thu Aug 21, 2014 4:36 pm

Harrison wrote:inb4 video isn't real because it wasn't posted by <insert news source of choice here>

you have to admit the other link made a LOT of assumptions based on some very unclear angles

plus the entire "blowout orbital fracture" thing was a total hoax, some guy ripped off an xray from the university of iowa, photoshopped out the uni logo, and tried to pass it off as Wilson's skull
compost the rich
brinstar
Cat Crew
Cat Crew

Postby Harrison » Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:58 pm

I'm just talking about the actual video. I don't get shit from IJ otherwise. (for the same reasons you don't)

The video clearly has someone saying something very different than "shot standing still with hands up", which is just not likely to be true. I don't buy the orbital shit either. I've had that happen to me. He wouldn't be pacing back and forth. He'd be unconscious.
How do you like this spoiler, motherfucker? -Lyion
Harrison
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby brinstar » Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:39 pm

Harrison wrote:He wouldn't be pacing back and forth. He'd be unconscious.

haha yeah

oh hmm i'm almost unconscious, time to perforate this dude half a dozen times from five yards and then just stroll around a bit before hopping in my cop truck and fucking right off
compost the rich
brinstar
Cat Crew
Cat Crew

Postby leah » Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:08 am

brinstar wrote:
Harrison wrote:inb4 video isn't real because it wasn't posted by <insert news source of choice here>

you have to admit the other link made a LOT of assumptions based on some very unclear angles

plus the entire "blowout orbital fracture" thing was a total hoax, some guy ripped off an xray from the university of iowa, photoshopped out the uni logo, and tried to pass it off as Wilson's skull

"uni" as in university or as in university of northern iowa specifically? (UNI is where heather works :boots:)
lolz
leah
Preggers!
Preggers!

Postby brinstar » Fri Aug 22, 2014 4:05 pm

no that was just shorthand for university

the original xray was from the hawkeyes school
compost the rich
brinstar
Cat Crew
Cat Crew

Postby Narrock » Sun Nov 23, 2014 11:16 am

I STAND WITH DARREN WILSON (and every other officer placed on the chopping block for merely doing their job), and I'll tell you something else... PEACE officer Darren Wilson BETTER be found innocent or there will be hell to pay. I'm so sick of these useless black shitbag motherfuckers who think there are no consequences for their criminal behavior. All the liberal media is doing is force-feeding us a twisted, race-baited, erroneous, propagandized version of what happened.

I stand with you brother!!!
“The more I study science the more I believe in God.” -- Albert Einstein
Narrock
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Jay » Sun Nov 23, 2014 4:22 pm

Welcome back Mindia.

Jay
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby brinstar » Sun Nov 23, 2014 4:31 pm

troll fail
compost the rich
brinstar
Cat Crew
Cat Crew

Postby Narrock » Mon Nov 24, 2014 8:42 pm

Justice is served. The system worked. End of story. Thank God for this outcome.
“The more I study science the more I believe in God.” -- Albert Einstein
Narrock
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby brinstar » Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:21 pm

troll fail
compost the rich
brinstar
Cat Crew
Cat Crew

PreviousNext