RIP OSAMA BIN LADEN

Real Life Events.

Go off topic and I will break you!

Moderator: Dictators in Training

Re: RIP OSAMA BIN LADEN

Postby Tikker » Wed May 04, 2011 5:28 pm

you really don't know what crying wolf means, do you?

jeje
Tikker
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Spazz » Wed May 04, 2011 10:32 pm

This dude is awesome.
WHITE TRASH METAL SLUMMER
Why Immortal technique?
Perhaps its because I am afraid and he gives me courage.
Spazz
Osama bin Spazz
Osama bin Spazz

Postby Markarado » Fri May 06, 2011 3:05 am

Tuggan wrote:
"Markarado"

don't know what this "we" shit is. next round is probably comin from your neck of the woods.

"We" as in Americans. I've grown up overseas as an American with an American passport. I was raised by American parents with American values. I am an American regardless of where I have lived, am living, or will live.

They probably will come from my neck of the woods. The Indonesian military recently busted a large terrorist training camp in Aceh, Indonesia. I was in Aceh just over a year ago. Interesting place to say the least. The irony is that the leaders of these terror cells in Indonesia are usually Malaysians, and they plan attacks both in Indonesia and Malaysia. They bombed two hotels (possibly more) over the last few years in Jakarta. If they do plan an attack it will be in this area of the world and it will target people just like me (ya'know... being white).
Markarado
NT Veteran
NT Veteran

Postby leah » Fri May 06, 2011 8:47 am

Markarado wrote:I've grown up overseas

i think this is why people have a problem taking your statements seriously. you are technically an american, yes, but you live your day-to-day life in a different world, so your commentary on american life is a little hard to swallow as legitimate sometimes. just sayin'.
lolz
leah
Preggers!
Preggers!

Postby Lyion » Fri May 06, 2011 10:46 am

Given half our board are versions of Zlad and Veener, forgive me if I'm perfectly fine with Mark using 'we'. These types can feel free not to include themselves in that we. We are fine with that.

What saves a man is to take a step. Then another step.
C. S. Lewis
Lyion
Admin Abuse Squad
Admin Abuse Squad

Postby brinstar » Fri May 06, 2011 7:02 pm

i give no shits what kind of passport you have markarado, you are a piece of trash and this country is better for you not being in it
compost the rich
brinstar
Cat Crew
Cat Crew

Postby 10sun » Fri May 06, 2011 7:57 pm

brinstar wrote:i give no shits what kind of passport you have markarado, you are a piece of trash and this country is better for you not being in it

I decided to quote Brinstar.
because he is right.
10sun
NT Drunkard
NT Drunkard

Postby Markarado » Fri May 06, 2011 11:28 pm

So it's pretty much that I don't agree with you so I'm trash. Got it
Markarado
NT Veteran
NT Veteran

Postby Markarado » Fri May 06, 2011 11:29 pm

Did I mention I pay taxes? I could easily avoid paying USA taxes, but I don't.
Markarado
NT Veteran
NT Veteran

Postby Zanchief » Sat May 07, 2011 6:57 am

I like what Brintstar is selling.
Zanchief
Chief Wahoo
Chief Wahoo

Postby 10sun » Sat May 07, 2011 7:05 am

I could care less about what you say.

Except it makes you sound and seem like a cast member of Jersey Shore Malaysia edition.
10sun
NT Drunkard
NT Drunkard

Postby brinstar » Sat May 07, 2011 3:42 pm

Markarado wrote:So it's pretty much that I don't agree with you so I'm trash. Got it

correlation =/= causation, fuckwad
compost the rich
brinstar
Cat Crew
Cat Crew

Postby Narrock » Sat May 07, 2011 4:10 pm

The hilarity of this situation is barry taking *most* of the credit for this... rofl. The Navy and CIA had an action plan in place... the intel was there (thanks to waterboarding and other interrogation techniques at Gitmo... yet another reason to keep Gitmo up and operating). All the Navy and CIA needed was a "green light" to carry out a plan they already had. Barry had NOTHING to do with it, other than saying "go for it." Big fawking deal. Sit the fuck down barry. And as far as this locking up his re-election??? Another ROFL. One good thing will not overshadow dozens of stupid things he's done already. OK, 2 good things... he did implement the "Cash for clunkers deal" last year which took 90+% of "OBAMA/BIDEN 08" bumpers stickers off the road. Oh, and I agree with Spazz... STFU zanchief. You are living proof that "LIBERALISM IS A MENTAL DISORDER."
“The more I study science the more I believe in God.” -- Albert Einstein
Narrock
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Drem » Sat May 07, 2011 6:21 pm

Drem
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Spazz » Sat May 07, 2011 11:03 pm

Oh, and I agree with Spazz... STFU zanchief. You are living proof that "LIBERALISM IS A MENTAL DISORDER."

You know that im a liberal as well dont you ?

second thing here. Yea obama wasnt on the grund witha rifle but no president ever is. He gave the green light for our troops to do a raid in foreign country something they couldnt do without his approval . Dislike him all you want but he gets to share the credit. If you cant at least give him props for that your a fuckin clown.

One last thing if you cant see that both parties for the most part are one in the same and serve the same masters you might need a reality check. Were in this mess due to bad decisions over the last 30 years from all politicians regardless of wich gang they be reppin..

But hey bro why try to see the truth in things when youve got an agenda to push and its more fun being a hack right .
Why Immortal technique?
Spazz
Osama bin Spazz
Osama bin Spazz

Postby Drem » Sun May 08, 2011 4:59 am

Drem wrote:http://whatthefuckhasobamadonesofar.com/
Drem
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Narrock » Sun May 08, 2011 11:11 am

Drem wrote:
Drem wrote:http://whatthefuckhasobamadonesofar.com/

Grats... more redistribution of wealth and increased taxes. But thanks for not even seeing the failure with obamacare... frankly I'm not surprised.
Narrock
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Narrock » Sun May 08, 2011 11:24 am

Spazz wrote:
Oh, and I agree with Spazz... STFU zanchief. You are living proof that "LIBERALISM IS A MENTAL DISORDER."

You know that im a liberal as well dont you ?

second thing here. Yea obama wasnt on the grund witha rifle but no president ever is. He gave the green light for our troops to do a raid in foreign country something they couldnt do without his approval . Dislike him all you want but he gets to share the credit. If you cant at least give him props for that your a fuckin clown.

One last thing if you cant see that both parties for the most part are one in the same and serve the same masters you might need a reality check. Were in this mess due to bad decisions over the last 30 years from all politicians regardless of wich gang they be reppin..

But hey bro why try to see the truth in things when youve got an agenda to push and its more fun being a hack right .

Liberalism is destroying America. One day you will see that. I do give credit to barry for giving the green light on that operation. I'm glad they took out OBL. The point you're missing is how much emphasis barry placed himself in the situation. Watch his speech again from last Sunday... it's incredibly pathetic. And the irony is (yet again) that barry wanted to close Gitmo... the same installation from where we got the intel that showed us where OBL was hiding. Nope, sorry... obama will still go down as one of the worst presidents in U.S. History. He just wants to spend and spend and spend... his so-called "recovery and reinvestment act." It's such a joke. It hasn't created ANY real permanent jobs. Unemployment is still thru the roof, his spending is out of control, he added 5 TRILLION dollars to the National Debt in just 2.5 years and now he wants congress to raise the ceiling on debt so he can spend even more... WTF? and he gave bums health care on the backs of the working class. Dude, open your eyes... Oh, what's the use... :( Keep towing that leftist political line and watch America sink deeper and deeper into shit. I'm surprised there hasn't been a revolution against barry yet. He is supposed to unite us all, instead he has proven to be the most devisive president of all time.
Narrock
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby brinstar » Sun May 08, 2011 12:02 pm

okay Cocklick McSourgrapes, think about it

saying obama can't take credit for taking out OBL because he didn't fire a shot is like saying OBL can't take credit for 9/11 because he didn't fly a plane

lol you big fucking idiot

oh, and another thing to ponder:

what's the GOP pushing? extreme cutbacks or eliminations of social programs for the poor and disabled, further relaxation on already-paltry industrial and commercial regulations, virtually zero corporate tax rates, 100% free market, little to no labor laws, widespread devout christianity, tiny government, looser gun laws, lower taxes, and various other policies that a) widen the gap between the poor and the rich b) decrease available jobs, and c) effect large-scale disempowerment of the people.

does all that sound familiar? it should - bienvenidos a MEXICO.
compost the rich
brinstar
Cat Crew
Cat Crew

Postby Drem » Sun May 08, 2011 12:13 pm

don't bother dude, he's an idiot
Drem
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Gypsiyee » Sun May 08, 2011 12:56 pm

to say that waterboarding was responsible for the intel leading to Bin Laden is an obtuse assumption that has no grounds in reality, nor has it been asserted that waterboarding even had a hand in the intel by anyone except pundits. Fox News titles an article that CIA Director says Intel From Waterboarding which links to interviews with Leon Panetta which say exactly the opposite -- that it's possible that waterboarding may have played a minor role, the intel was gathered from various sources and that the policies of waterboarding shouldn't be reinstated. But since Fox is so "fair and balanced", their sheep read the article and start sending out misinformation (surprise!) that says waterboarding is solely responsible. It's untrue and the fact that people keep espousing it as the holy word says all we need to know about people who keep saying it. I had actually posted this link on my fb page earlier in disgust:

http://nation.foxnews.com/usama-bin-lad ... laden-raid

The name of the article is in stark contrast to what Panetta actually says in the interview.. he flat out says there were numerous outlets of intel and there's no certainty what if any role waterboarding played.

it's a red herring being thrown out to discredit the administration because there's nothing else that the GOP can hold onto right now. They've always tried to define themselves as fiscally conservative and strong on national defense, both of which have been cannon fodder against the left. Due to the wasteful spending on illegitimate wars in the previous administration, they certainly lost their claim to fame on fiscal conservatism.. and now that the most wanted terrorist was taken down under a democratic president's watch, the GOP is having moment of political desperation because not only have they fallen fiscal conservatism, they're also losing ground on their national defense stronghold. They currently have no platform to stand on, and so instead of acknowledging the fact that a "soft on defense" president came in and got done in 2 years what a "tough on defense" administration couldn't do in 7, not to mention how much was spent sending us into the wrong countries, we're making it into a political game. Hopefully Pres. Obama will now re-evaluate Afghanistan and get us out of there, but I know it'll be a process.

I certainly hope you don't forget in 2008 when your choice of political candidate flat out said in the debate that if we had the intel that Bin Laden was in Pakistan that he wouldn't invade since they're sovereign. Candidate Obama said the opposite, and he followed through on what he said. Don't be a jackass and take credit away where it's due. Of course he's not solely responsible for the success--he hasn't claimed to be. It took a bi-partisan effort of a number of people to get it done, and most of the credit goes to the seals who executed brilliantly. The president does deserve credit in the orchestration and design of a mission where any infinite number of wrong decisions could've completely obliterated our chances of success, and to take that away from him just makes you a braying donkey of a sheep.

The fact that so many are turning this into something political when it's only been a week is demonstrative of piss-poor priorities. This isn't an event that gives a pass to people desiring to act like children--it's an event that should be a testament to our success as a nation--not a political party--in bringing to justice someone who was a mastermind behind killing thousands of people from all walks of life, all political ideologies, and all religions. Grow up and see the big picture. Your narrow-minded desire to make this a political pissing contest is exactly what's wrong with our nation today.
"I think you may be confusing government running amok with government doing stuff you don't like. See, you're in the minority now. It's supposed to taste like a shit taco." - Jon Stewart
Gypsiyee
NT Deity
NT Deity

Postby Narrock » Sun May 08, 2011 5:20 pm

Gypsiyee wrote:to say that waterboarding was responsible for the intel leading to Bin Laden is an obtuse assumption that has no grounds in reality, nor has it been asserted that waterboarding even had a hand in the intel by anyone except pundits. Fox News titles an article that CIA Director says Intel From Waterboarding which links to interviews with Leon Panetta which say exactly the opposite -- that it's possible that waterboarding may have played a minor role, the intel was gathered from various sources and that the policies of waterboarding shouldn't be reinstated. But since Fox is so "fair and balanced", their sheep read the article and start sending out misinformation (surprise!) that says waterboarding is solely responsible. It's untrue and the fact that people keep espousing it as the holy word says all we need to know about people who keep saying it. I had actually posted this link on my fb page earlier in disgust:

http://nation.foxnews.com/usama-bin-lad ... laden-raid

The name of the article is in stark contrast to what Panetta actually says in the interview.. he flat out says there were numerous outlets of intel and there's no certainty what if any role waterboarding played.

it's a red herring being thrown out to discredit the administration because there's nothing else that the GOP can hold onto right now. They've always tried to define themselves as fiscally conservative and strong on national defense, both of which have been cannon fodder against the left. Due to the wasteful spending on illegitimate wars in the previous administration, they certainly lost their claim to fame on fiscal conservatism.. and now that the most wanted terrorist was taken down under a democratic president's watch, the GOP is having moment of political desperation because not only have they fallen fiscal conservatism, they're also losing ground on their national defense stronghold. They currently have no platform to stand on, and so instead of acknowledging the fact that a "soft on defense" president came in and got done in 2 years what a "tough on defense" administration couldn't do in 7, not to mention how much was spent sending us into the wrong countries, we're making it into a political game. Hopefully Pres. Obama will now re-evaluate Afghanistan and get us out of there, but I know it'll be a process.

I certainly hope you don't forget in 2008 when your choice of political candidate flat out said in the debate that if we had the intel that Bin Laden was in Pakistan that he wouldn't invade since they're sovereign. Candidate Obama said the opposite, and he followed through on what he said. Don't be a jackass and take credit away where it's due. Of course he's not solely responsible for the success--he hasn't claimed to be. It took a bi-partisan effort of a number of people to get it done, and most of the credit goes to the seals who executed brilliantly. The president does deserve credit in the orchestration and design of a mission where any infinite number of wrong decisions could've completely obliterated our chances of success, and to take that away from him just makes you a braying donkey of a sheep.

The fact that so many are turning this into something political when it's only been a week is demonstrative of piss-poor priorities. This isn't an event that gives a pass to people desiring to act like children--it's an event that should be a testament to our success as a nation--not a political party--in bringing to justice someone who was a mastermind behind killing thousands of people from all walks of life, all political ideologies, and all religions. Grow up and see the big picture. Your narrow-minded desire to make this a political pissing contest is exactly what's wrong with our nation today.

Of course Panetta is going to say something like that. He's an obama cronie. I'm still lol'ing about Spazz backing the party that is frothing at the mouth to take gun rights away from U.S. citizens... and he likes his burner and the right to have one. Bizarre.
Narrock
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Narrock » Sun May 08, 2011 5:21 pm

brinstar wrote:okay Cocklick McSourgrapes, think about it

saying obama can't take credit for taking out OBL because he didn't fire a shot is like saying OBL can't take credit for 9/11 because he didn't fly a plane

lol you big fucking idiot

oh, and another thing to ponder:

what's the GOP pushing? extreme cutbacks or eliminations of social programs for the poor and disabled, further relaxation on already-paltry industrial and commercial regulations, virtually zero corporate tax rates, 100% free market, little to no labor laws, widespread devout christianity, tiny government, looser gun laws, lower taxes, and various other policies that a) widen the gap between the poor and the rich b) decrease available jobs, and c) effect large-scale disempowerment of the people.

does all that sound familiar? it should - bienvenidos a MEXICO.

Your reading comprehension skills are... :teehee:
Narrock
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Drem » Sun May 08, 2011 8:10 pm

Narrock wrote:I'm still lol'ing about Spazz backing the party that is frothing at the mouth to take gun rights away from U.S. citizens... and he likes his burner and the right to have one. Bizarre.

some people see the bigger picture
Drem
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Spazz » Sun May 08, 2011 9:24 pm

some people see the bigger picture

Bout sums it up right there. I dont see my gun rights going anywhere and not all republicans are big supporters of the second amendment. I might be for gun ownership but im also for reproductive freedom, gay rights , trying to protect the enviorment , pretty anti war and think the rich have already had more than enough tax breaks and that hasnt worked out too well for working people. I also think the social safety net and education are both good things and the right doesnt do so well on that either imo. Last but not least im not a big fan of religion and I hear way too much about god from all politicians but the right is extremely guilty of that.

You want to talk about small government im all ears. First things I want to see smaller are the military and the dea. I think the best place to start shrinking govt is to no longer allow them to regulate adults behavior ( with in reason of course) . How you feel about that ?

You want to talk about values ... Well if you can do that without talking about the jesus or being a hypocrite im willing to hear you out.

Im more than willing to discuss politics with you if you can do it in a non childish manor stay respectful and talk like an adult instead of trying to post witty one liners and emotcons. Im not a shill for the democratic party. Ron Paul says things I like, but Bernie sanders says things i like too . I consider myself pretty patriotic and like you I dont want to see america crash and burn. Where we will disagree is what it is that is causing americas problems. Im sure we could agree that illegal immigration is a huge problem. I dont see what the big deal is about gays and lesbians though. Im sure we can agree that crack heroin and meth are dangerous drugs , would you be willing to agree with me that the way we are going about that problem is doing more harm than good and perhaps its time to try something new? Im sure we can also agree that being rid of osama bin laden is a good thing, but is torture something you can really be proud of ? I could go on all night but I think my point is clear by now. Liberal and conservative a both just words people either label each other with or hide behind. When you come out from behind those words I find that we as people have a lot more in common than we think we do.
Why Immortal technique?
Spazz
Osama bin Spazz
Osama bin Spazz

PreviousNext

Return to Current Affairs