R.I.P. Ryan Dunn

Postby Narrock » Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:42 pm

“The more I study science the more I believe in God.” -- Albert Einstein
Narrock
NT Patron
NT Patron

Re: R.I.P. Ryan Dunn

Postby Spazz » Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:02 pm

I always liked Dunn. His beard was sexy too.
WHITE TRASH METAL SLUMMER
Why Immortal technique?
Perhaps its because I am afraid and he gives me courage.
Spazz
Osama bin Spazz
Osama bin Spazz

Postby Narrock » Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:17 pm

People are taking pieces of the Porsche Dunn was driving and plan to sell the pieces on ebay. Pathetic.

http://www.the33tv.com/news/kdaf-zap-ba ... ?track=rss
Narrock
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Zanchief » Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:13 am

He's complicit in the death of his passenger because of his reckless behaviour. I can't discern a single noteworthy quality in his character. I learned his name only because he died of his own stupidity. Jackass seems to be a very appropriate title.
Zanchief
Chief Wahoo
Chief Wahoo

Postby Narrock » Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:43 am

Zanchief wrote:He's complicit in the death of his passenger because of his reckless behaviour. I can't discern a single noteworthy quality in his character. I learned his name only because he died of his own stupidity. Jackass seems to be a very appropriate title.

On one hand I agree with you... You are the captain of your own destiny... you reap what you sow, etc. He was driving reckless and with total disregard for the safety of others. But it's still sad. Two lives are gone now, unnecessarily and in the prime of life pretty much.
Narrock
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Spazz » Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:05 am

Yea we all do stupid shit doesnt mean anyone deserves to or plans on dieing like that. You've never done anything retarded in your life that could have ended with someone getting hurt? Ive got a whole list of things that looking back i know I shouldn't have done.Ive gotten all kinds of fucked up and driven weed/booze/shrooms, Ive been in fights, Ive jumped from parking structure to parking structure cuz i was to lazy to walk around, Ive driven after not sleeping for 2 days, Ive played with my phone and driven, Ive gotten road head and on and on. If you tell me you have never done anything retarded ill tell you your a liar. Your just lucky and got to live another day and realize how foolish you acted.How about anyone you know in your life any of them ever do anything stupid? Would you be talking shit or grief stricken had they ended up dead instead of made it home ok? He obviously knows he fucked up.

Talking shit about the dead is a very classy thing to do. We all know he shouldn't have done it but that does not make it any less of a tragedy that a young man died doing something foolish. As far as the he killed his friend shit goes his friend was a grown ass man who new that he had been drinking and got in to go for a ride anyway. The friend might not have been the wheel man but he is just as guilty in the bad decision making department for A getting in the car and B not sayin yo man you got money and were totally hit lets grab a cab or see if we can get some bitches to give us a ride home or something.

PS it is a vary rare thing to happen when I find myself in agreement with mindia
Why Immortal technique?
Spazz
Osama bin Spazz
Osama bin Spazz

Postby Zanchief » Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:08 am

I never said he deserves to die. I just don't see how I should care when he's obviously a dipshit who is responsible for the death of his friend.
Zanchief
Chief Wahoo
Chief Wahoo

Postby Tossica » Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:37 am

/agree Zanchief

The whole Jackass culture doesn't interest me at all. Drunk douchebags doing stupid shit. Now one of them killed themselves and someone else in the process.
Tossica
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Spazz » Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:45 am

Like i said the friend is just as guilty in this as dunn is. Hes not some innocent bystander that got nailed by a drunk he took place in the drinking chose to hop in that car was prolly having a blast till the accident happened and never once said maybe i should take a cab or get a ride with a friend.This he killed his friend shit is just that shit.They died together of the same bad decisions. You should care cuz its another human being who died before he should have. What he did was total dumb fuck retarded but it still is sad that it ended in death no ?

I used to hop in the ride with a good friend of mine drunk out of his mind all the time. I didnt wanna drive , I didnt wanna call a cab or a friend, and i damn sure new the risk I took. I new if anything happened I would be just as guilty in my own or his death. It really is that simple. Just because someone dies doing something moronic doesnt mean its not sad when that life ends.

Heres what I know about drunk driving. Most of the time your prolly going to make it where your going if your not balls out wasted, but like gambling you roll the dice enough times and sooner or later they arent going to come up in your favor. Your gonna get busted kilt or arrested if you press your luck.

I care because i grew up watching these guys and acting like a moron with my friends and it feels like a friend died. Id care if i turned on the news and it was some young fucker who wasnt a celeb too. I know how it feels to lose someone so i know how they families must feel. I find the loss of a young life to be tragic. If you dont care than go back to not caring
Last edited by Spazz on Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Why Immortal technique?
Spazz
Osama bin Spazz
Osama bin Spazz

Postby Tossica » Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:48 am

Spazz wrote:Like i said the friend is just as guilty in this as dunn is. You should care cuz its another human being who died before he should have. What he did was total dumb fuck retarded but it still is sad that it ended in death no ?

It would be more sad if there was a victim. Driving 140mph on a dimly lit highway with a bunch of booze in your system is something you do if you don't value your own life or the lives of anyone around you. He committed suicide and took his friend with him.
Tossica
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Spazz » Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:06 pm

Suicide is when you mean to die and should not be confused with acting reckless.
Why Immortal technique?
Spazz
Osama bin Spazz
Osama bin Spazz

Postby Tossica » Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:33 pm

Spazz wrote:Suicide is when you mean to die and should not be confused with acting reckless.

Acting recklessly habitually shows a lack of concern for your own life and the lives of others around you. Had he lived and his friend died, he'd be charged with vehicular manslaughter at the minimum.
Tossica
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Spazz » Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:48 pm

And thats one of those total bullshit laws we have so many of in our country. It would be murder if they killed someone else but both of those fools made the bad decision together. Why not charge the bartender with murder for serving them the drinks ?
Why Immortal technique?
Spazz
Osama bin Spazz
Osama bin Spazz

Postby Tossica » Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:10 pm

Spazz wrote:And thats one of those total bullshit laws we have so many of in our country. It would be murder if they killed someone else but both of those fools made the bad decision together. Why not charge the bartender with murder for serving them the drinks ?

Why not charge his mother for giving birth to the douchebag?
Tossica
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Tossica » Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:11 pm

So many innocent people are yanked kicking and screaming from this world, it's a little tough to feel compassion for someone who puts such a low value on life that they'd give it up so easily.
Tossica
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Zanchief » Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:48 pm

Spazz wrote:And thats one of those total bullshit laws we have so many of in our country. It would be murder if they killed someone else but both of those fools made the bad decision together. Why not charge the bartender with murder for serving them the drinks ?

His actions could have easily killed someone completely innocent. He could have hit another car instead of a post or tree or whatever he hit.
Zanchief
Chief Wahoo
Chief Wahoo

Postby Spazz » Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:09 pm

His actions could have easily killed someone completely innocent. He could have hit another car instead of a post or tree or whatever he hit.

And if I had wings Id be an angel what exactly is your point. He didnt and if he did it would take an already shitty story and make it that much worse.

Like I said much earlier captain hypocrite If you can tell me you have never done something in your some 30 years of life that couldnt have ended badly for you or someone around you ill straight up tell you your a liar. You just got lucky and got away with it.

Im not saying drinking and driving is a cool guy thing to do all im saying is 34 is too early to die and it sucks for him and his family and friends. Thankfully it wasnt made WORSE by hitting a bus full of orphans or anything but its still shitty all around. If you could care less that he died quit posting and arguing with me about it and move on.

You had sympathy for osama bin laden but not ryan dunn what the fuck kind of shit is that.
Why Immortal technique?
Spazz
Osama bin Spazz
Osama bin Spazz

Postby Zanchief » Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:40 pm

I had no sympathy for Osama Bin Laden.
Zanchief
Chief Wahoo
Chief Wahoo

Postby Drem » Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:48 pm

dunn was cool. he made me laugh

not really feeling sorry for him tho considering he posted pics of him drinking on twitter a couple hours before. who the fuck does that
Drem
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Tikker » Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:45 pm

Narrock wrote: Two lives are gone now, unnecessarily and in the prime of life pretty much.

I kind of see it like a bonus, removing bad genes from the pool

we do a terrible job culling our own species
Tikker
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Markarado » Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:10 pm

If this were Facebook I'd 'Like' Tikkers comment.
Markarado
NT Veteran
NT Veteran

Postby Gypsiyee » Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:58 pm

very difficult to be sad for him. he made his money by shoving trucks up his ass, then got sloshed and drove 140 mph to his death. sucks that anyone has to die so young, but pretty safe to say he dug his own grave.

I feel badly for the Iraq vet's family, especially with him being a newlywed. Of course I feel badly for all the people who care about Dunn and who will mourn him.. but I don't feel bad for him in the least and am grateful that he didn't kill any other innocents with his shit for brains actions devoid of all common sense. People like him only serve to validate Darwin's research.
"I think you may be confusing government running amok with government doing stuff you don't like. See, you're in the minority now. It's supposed to taste like a shit taco." - Jon Stewart
Gypsiyee
NT Deity
NT Deity

Return to Current Affairs