Speaking of annoying conservatives...

Real Life Events.

Go off topic and I will break you!

Moderator: Dictators in Training

Re: Speaking of annoying conservatives...

Postby Harrison » Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:45 pm

I honestly and truly can't tell if he's trolling or not.
How do you like this spoiler, motherfucker? -Lyion
Harrison
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Spazz » Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:49 pm

I think in your last post there you might have just proved who really has the mental disorder. Almost your entire list there is lacking any facts other than your oinion to back it up. Ill start out by gving you guns and illegal immigrants. As far as gays go who fucks who or who marrys who has no effect on me or you what so ever and denying some one they rights because you believe its gross or that some ancient dessert book forbids it is just silly. As far as healthcare goes each year the costs skyrockets and its getting more and more to a point where working class people cant afford it. Taxes should be higher on the rich becuase they make a lot more money due to the system already being in there favor. As far as pot being some dangerous drug you and I both know your not telling the truth here. As a conservative shouldnt you be more concerned with the damage the war on drugs has done to civil liberties than what adults put into they own bodies?

Heres what else I think your a troll and love to see people react and you dont even believe half of this retarded shit you say.
WHITE TRASH METAL SLUMMER
Why Immortal technique?
Perhaps its because I am afraid and he gives me courage.
Spazz
Osama bin Spazz
Osama bin Spazz

Postby brinstar » Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:56 pm

Narrock wrote:1. Taking "under God" out of the pledge of allegiance. added in 1954 after a campaign by predominantly-catholic knights of columbus. didn't know you were a pope fan!
2. Taking "In God we trust" off our currency. added in 1864, made mandatory in 1938, adopted as national motto in 1956. arguably violates establishment clause.
3. Teaching children that "being gay is ok, and that it's a viable option." it is, fuckwad. let it go.
4. Taxing small business owners to death WHO EMPLOY A LOT OF YOU RETARDS. if the rich would pay their share, small business owners wouldn't be hit so hard.
5. Removing the TEN COMMANDMENTS plaques from Federal Courthouses. most of which were only installed to promote the charlton heston movie.
6. Granting amnesty and driver's licenses to ILLEGAL immigrants. this one's a wash - amnesty yes, driver's licenses no.
7. Making dangerous stepping-stone hallucinogenic drugs like marijuana legal. W T F ????????????????????????????? not dangerous, not stepping-stone, barely hallucinogenic. you're wholly misinformed.
8. Legalizing gay marriage. What's next? Allowing cats and dogs to get married? again... W T F ????? why do you care? how would it affect you?
9. Giving free healthcare and education to illegal immigrants... O M F G it's what jesus would do, iirc
10. Making hard-working citizens pay for health care that has raised costs built-in to subsidize bums. again, the needy are being cared for. what's the problem here?
11. Taking away our gun rights. boo fucking hoo

~snip idiocy~

IF you don't like America the way it was (and should be) then :gtfo2:

guess what - if it weren't for liberals, america would resemble mexico. if you want to live in a place where conservative values are king, head south bitch

EDIT: of course he's trolling, it's his MO
compost the rich
brinstar
Cat Crew
Cat Crew

Postby Narrock » Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:06 pm

I'm not trolling. Open your eyes. Liberals are taking away your personal liberties and freedoms right under you nose.
“The more I study science the more I believe in God.” -- Albert Einstein
Narrock
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Narrock » Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:07 pm

guess what - if it weren't for liberals, america would resemble mexico. if you want to live in a place where conservative values are king, head south bitch

That's so fucking retarded. I hope you're just trolling and not actually THAT stupid enough to believe that.
Last edited by Narrock on Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Narrock
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Drem » Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:07 pm

both parties are. that's the whole problem with this country. in canada don't something like 7 different parties have a say in what goes down? here it's two. like there are only two ways to live in this world. yeah right

the whole thing about 'ad hominem' refers to your use of "mental disorder" etc. if you could leave those words out and say something like "i don't understand or agree with their methods" people would take the argument more seriously. it's really that simple. because we could just as easily say conservatives have a mental disorder. it's subjective. get real
Drem
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Narrock » Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:09 pm

Drem wrote:both parties are. that's the whole problem with this country. in canada don't something like 7 different parties have a say in what goes down? here it's two. like there are only two ways to live in this world. yeah right

the whole thing about 'ad hominem' refers to your use of "mental disorder" etc. if you could leave those words out and say something like "i don't understand or agree with their methods" people would take the argument more seriously. it's really that simple. because we could just as easily say conservatives have a mental disorder. it's subjective. get real

I think it's 3 or 4. I'd love to see a third (major) party option here in America.
Narrock
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Drem » Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:10 pm

me too. tri-partisan plz, at least
Drem
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Narrock » Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:16 pm

Spazz wrote:I think in your last post there you might have just proved who really has the mental disorder. Almost your entire list there is lacking any facts other than your oinion to back it up. Ill start out by gving you guns and illegal immigrants. As far as gays go who fucks who or who marrys who has no effect on me or you what so ever and denying some one they rights because you believe its gross or that some ancient dessert book forbids it is just silly. As far as healthcare goes each year the costs skyrockets and its getting more and more to a point where working class people cant afford it. Taxes should be higher on the rich becuase they make a lot more money due to the system already being in there favor. As far as pot being some dangerous drug you and I both know your not telling the truth here. As a conservative shouldnt you be more concerned with the damage the war on drugs has done to civil liberties than what adults put into they own bodies?

Heres what else I think your a troll and love to see people react and you dont even believe half of this retarded shit you say.

You can keep plugging your fingers in your ears going lalalalalalala... It's a damn shame though.
Narrock
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Drem » Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:22 pm

i just don't get the whole gay argument, personally. i don't care what people do in their off time. ancient rome and feudal japan were pretty fucking awesome and they were gay as shit. orgies all the time, tons of cock in ass. i'd be like Louis CK.... if i saw some dude fuckin some dude in the ass i'd just be like "hey guys whats up" but if they were all like.... "people from France are all Phillistines" i'd be like "quit bein all faggy, and suck that dick"

i hate it when people act faggy. when i was a kid i had no idea people... did that.... but faggot was still a class-A insult. i have no problem with two dudes being gay for eachother if they aren't all faggy about it

does that make any sense? does to me hahahahah
Drem
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Narrock » Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:27 pm

Drem wrote:i just don't get the whole gay argument, personally. i don't care what people do in their off time. ancient rome and feudal japan were pretty fucking awesome and they were gay as shit. orgies all the time, tons of cock in ass. i'd be like Louis CK.... if i saw some dude fuckin some dude in the ass i'd just be like "hey guys whats up" but if they were all like.... "people from France are all Phillistines" i'd be like "quit bein all faggy, and suck that dick"

i hate fags. i hate it when people act all faggy. when i was a kid i had no idea people... did that.... but faggot was still a class-A insult. i have no problem with two dudes being gay for eachother if they aren't all faggy about it

does that make any sense? does to me hahahahah

I understand what you're saying. However, it's an abomination in God's eyes, and subsequently demeans the sacred rite of marriage. I'm all for gay civil unions so they get the same benefits as hetero married couples, but not official marriages. I mean, for Christ's sake... they went as far as changing the wording on a marriage certificate for a while to "Person A" and "Person B." That shit just straight up pisses me off. Thank God that got repealed and is now back to "Husband" and "Wife."
Narrock
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Drem » Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:50 pm

but then you have to start looking at the history and etymology of marriage. it's not 100% religious
Drem
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Drem » Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:53 pm

people were wed in ancient times well before any bibles or anything like that, i'm sure. it's just a status symbol. if gays wanna marry, i would think, more than anything, someone like you would be okay with it. knowing they'll never have any offspring or continue their lineage in any way should be a good thing as long as you have patience, right? hahahah
Drem
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Arlos » Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:09 pm

Indeed. Marriage in society is a civil act, not a religious one.

The christian sacrament of Marriage is a internal church matter that has gotten interconnected with the civil act. Note though that in none of this are any sane people trying to get churches that object on religious grounds to perform gay marriages themselves. If a church doesn't accept gay marriage, that's fine, they aren't forced to perform any. Gays who want to get married do so in a purely civil ceremony before a judge, or do so in religious ceremony of a faith that does NOT object.

So, Mindia, even when California allows gay marriage again, your church won't be forced to allow it within it's ranks, so there should be nothing to worry about. Yeah, it has the same name as a wedding performed within your faith, but it's not the same thing, at least from a religious standpoint.

A civil union that gives exactly the same benefits as marriage isn't a completely workable idea. First of all, you'd need to change federal law, because of all of the various federal laws, tax codes, etc. that apply to married couples. Unlikely at best. Furthermore, you'd have to force other states to make the equality specific and defined as well. Even less likely. Lastly, it would seem to impinge upon the whole notion of "Separate but Equal" that was ruled to be unconstitutional back in the 60s.

-Arlos
Arlos
Admin Abuse Squad
Admin Abuse Squad

Postby brinstar » Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:11 pm

Narrock wrote:

That's so fucking retarded. I hope you're just trolling and not actually THAT stupid enough to believe that.

think about it:

deeply christian population
almost no commercial or industrial oversight/regulation
small government
nonexistent social programs
little to no arms regulations
tax rates even lower than ours

shall i go on? these are ALL things the neocons push for in america. fact: mexico is what would happen if liberals weren't there pushing right back.
compost the rich
brinstar
Cat Crew
Cat Crew

Postby Zanchief » Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:57 am

But they're colored and neocons hate colored people.
Zanchief
Chief Wahoo
Chief Wahoo

Postby Spazz » Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:44 am

Indeed they do but all of them have a "black friend" or a " mexican friend" so they arent racist .
Why Immortal technique?
Spazz
Osama bin Spazz
Osama bin Spazz

Postby 10sun » Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:52 am

Mindia,

What are your qualifications to determine that liberalism is a mental disorder besides listening to Ann Coulter?
10sun
NT Drunkard
NT Drunkard

Postby Zanchief » Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:50 am

Spazz wrote:Indeed they do but all of them have a "black friend" or a " mexican friend" so they arent racist .

HAHA it's so true. Remember how racist Martray's husband was and he'd always come back with but I have a black friend? Man that guy was a dork.
Zanchief
Chief Wahoo
Chief Wahoo

Postby Gypsiyee » Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:48 pm

10sun wrote:Mindia,

What are your qualifications to determine that liberalism is a mental disorder besides listening to Ann Coulter?

Speaking of Ann Coulter.. I watched her on Real Time 2 weeks ago and man, that was just painful and awkward. Put her in a room with people who logically disagree with her beliefs and all she can do is scream at the top of her lungs and say "oh come on!" without any actual answer. at one point, I almost felt bad for her.. Maher had said something along the lines of "name one example" and all she did was pull the "name one example?! name one?! there are so many i can't pick one!" and started chasing her tail and morphing into Medusa. Really just uncomfortable and embarrassing to watch.

She did say that government employees are a drain on society, which is funny because if you enter just about any DoD facility they tend to swing pretty far right. I've met my fair share of Coulter fans working for the DoD. Somehow I doubt they realize that she equates us to a welfare program, and somehow I doubt she realizes that she herself is in a roundabout way a government employee since she'd have no job if she didn't have government to go on a batshit insane rally against.
"I think you may be confusing government running amok with government doing stuff you don't like. See, you're in the minority now. It's supposed to taste like a shit taco." - Jon Stewart
Gypsiyee
NT Deity
NT Deity

Postby Spazz » Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:02 pm

Speaking of Ann Coulter.. I watched her on Real Time 2 weeks ago and man, that was just painful and awkward. Put her in a room with people who logically disagree with her beliefs and all she can do is scream at the top of her lungs and say "oh come on!" without any actual answer. at one point, I almost felt bad for her.. Maher had said something along the lines of "name one example" and all she did was pull the "name one example?! name one?! there are so many i can't pick one!" and started chasing her tail and morphing into Medusa. Really just uncomfortable and embarrassing to watch.

Word.I saw that the other night and I thought the exact same things your sayin . I think that woman is full of vile and anger. I think she speaks to her fans tells them what they like to hear and makes people more riled up and harder to have a conversation with. When you associate people you dont agree with with demons and evil and stupidity and mental disorders its very disrespectful and makes it hard for people to come together on issues and figure out a compromise and a way to move ahead. Its the all or nothing mentality and its shit.
Why Immortal technique?
Spazz
Osama bin Spazz
Osama bin Spazz

Postby brinstar » Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:51 pm

Gypsiyee wrote:

She did say that government employees are a drain on society, which is funny because if you enter just about any DoD facility they tend to swing pretty far right. I've met my fair share of Coulter fans working for the DoD. Somehow I doubt they realize that she equates us to a welfare program, and somehow I doubt she realizes that she herself is in a roundabout way a government employee since she'd have no job if she didn't have government to go on a batshit insane rally against.

you know i got into a discussion about that episode of real time with my brohams the other day (i didn't see it but anyway). they all said she didn't seem as sharp and as caustic as usual, and another friend put forth this idea: maybe she's better on defense than on offense. to elaborate, when dubya was in office and the libs were out of power it was shooting fish in a barrel to snap back and gun down any of the libs' attacks, but now that the libs gained the upper hand (for the time being) and HER side is facing the uphill battle she doesn't quite have the same bite

i think i've seen her on TV maybe once in my life though so i'm just going off what they said - but it's still an interesting idea, she's like the big bully's annoying little sidekick that doesn't actually fight anyone but won't hesitate to kick you when you're already on the ground

what a ho
compost the rich
brinstar
Cat Crew
Cat Crew

Postby Tikker » Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:54 pm

no, i honestly think she's just a shrill talking head who is deep down an attention whore
Tikker
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Narrock » Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:42 pm

:wtf:

I've already listed 11 things that prove that liberalism is a mental disorder. Nobody in a "normal" and stable frame of mind would vote for those things on my list. Maybe re-read my post? And what's with the Ann Coulter reference? She's a hot, intelligent, conservative woman... so what? I don't agree with everything she says. I'm not a Republican anyway, although I'd vote Republican over demotard any day of the week.
Narrock
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Gypsiyee » Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:55 am

Narrock wrote:

:wtf:

I've already listed 11 things that prove that liberalism is a mental disorder. Nobody in a "normal" and stable frame of mind would vote for those things on my list. Maybe re-read my post? And what's with the Ann Coulter reference? She's a hot, intelligent, conservative woman... so what? I don't agree with everything she says. I'm not a Republican anyway, although I'd vote Republican over demotard any day of the week.

Pretty sure he was asking what your qualifications are because a disagreement of opinion doesn't make you a psychiatrist.

And the Ann Coulter reference is directly related to the topic of the thread: "Speaking of annoying conservatives..." Though annoying doesn't quite cut it for a poorly spoken politiwhore who speaks [loudly] out of her ass most of the time.
"I think you may be confusing government running amok with government doing stuff you don't like. See, you're in the minority now. It's supposed to taste like a shit taco." - Jon Stewart
Gypsiyee
NT Deity
NT Deity

PreviousNext

Return to Current Affairs