Speaking of annoying conservatives...

Real Life Events.

Go off topic and I will break you!

Moderator: Dictators in Training

Re: Speaking of annoying conservatives...

Postby Narrock » Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:11 am

Gypsiyee wrote:
Narrock wrote:
10sun wrote:Mindia,

What are your qualifications to determine that liberalism is a mental disorder besides listening to Ann Coulter?

:wtf:

I've already listed 11 things that prove that liberalism is a mental disorder. Nobody in a "normal" and stable frame of mind would vote for those things on my list. Maybe re-read my post? And what's with the Ann Coulter reference? She's a hot, intelligent, conservative woman... so what? I don't agree with everything she says. I'm not a Republican anyway, although I'd vote Republican over demotard any day of the week.

Pretty sure he was asking what your qualifications are because a disagreement of opinion doesn't make you a psychiatrist.

And the Ann Coulter reference is directly related to the topic of the thread: "Speaking of annoying conservatives..." Though annoying doesn't quite cut it for a poorly spoken politiwhore who speaks [loudly] out of her ass most of the time.

Well, you've got politiwhores and celebs on both sides of the aisle who are very outspoken. Look at Bill Maher... quite possibly the dumbest America-hater in existence at the moment.
“The more I study science the more I believe in God.” -- Albert Einstein
Narrock
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Gypsiyee » Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:31 am

You know, I think that's one of the biggest problems I have with conservatives in the past decade: that they think that being a liberal makes you unpatriotic. it's not unpatriotic to want better for your country.

And I don't disagree with you that there are politiwhores on both sides.. but imo, if you're going to make a career of being a politiwhore, you may as well aim for some semblance of truth in your words.
"I think you may be confusing government running amok with government doing stuff you don't like. See, you're in the minority now. It's supposed to taste like a shit taco." - Jon Stewart
Gypsiyee
NT Deity
NT Deity

Postby Narrock » Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:47 am

Gypsiyee wrote:You know, I think that's one of the biggest problems I have with conservatives in the past decade: that they think that being a liberal makes you unpatriotic. it's not unpatriotic to want better for your country.

And I don't disagree with you that there are politiwhores on both sides.. but imo, if you're going to make a career of being a politiwhore, you may as well aim for some semblance of truth in your words.

And like I said... I don't agree with everything Ann Coulter says. She has said things that make me go wtf?? One of the biggest things that comes to mind is when she said all Jews should convert to Christianity. :nuts: I like Jews. I like how family-oriented they are, and I like their traditions, and I love their contributions to medicine and science, and it would be a shame if they converted imo. In all fairness to her though, I think she meant that there's multiple examples in the Old Testament that clearly indicate that Jesus is the one who was foretold and predicted, (and I'm not making excuses for her) but she probably just wished Jews would accept that Jesus was the Messiah as predicted in the Old Testament.

Oh, the thing about Bill Maher... I've heard him say about gun-rights activists, "Don't give me that 2nd amendment BULLSHIT" (clear examples of being unpatriotic) and he's said other things that make me want to donkey-punch him.
Narrock
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby brinstar » Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:31 pm

Narrock wrote:he's said other things that make me want to donkey-punch him.

aaaaaand mindia's out of the closet. all aboard the gravy train to brown town!
compost the rich
brinstar
Cat Crew
Cat Crew

Postby Narrock » Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:58 pm

brinstar wrote:

Gorsh, and it sounded like the right thing to say at the time... :(

And wouldn't posting of the Goatse pic been in order? lol

Cookie anyone?

Last edited by Narrock on Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Narrock
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Tossica » Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:06 pm

brinstar wrote:

haha
Tossica
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Gypsiyee » Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:04 am

outstanding
"I think you may be confusing government running amok with government doing stuff you don't like. See, you're in the minority now. It's supposed to taste like a shit taco." - Jon Stewart
Gypsiyee
NT Deity
NT Deity

Postby Drem » Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:19 pm

Narrock wrote:Oh, the thing about Bill Maher... I've heard him say about gun-rights activists, "Don't give me that 2nd amendment BULLSHIT" (clear examples of being unpatriotic) and he's said other things that make me want to donkey-punch him.

it is bullshit. the second amendment was written before mass communication and police departments and all that kind of crap. if you actually read it, says the right to have arms is to constitute a proper town militia

it should be re-written. guns are already legal. advocates using the 2nd amendment as a "right" for them to have guns is retarded. you can already have them, so stop bastardising the constitution in the process

bill maher is more true american than a joke like you will ever be
Drem
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Narrock » Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:14 pm

Drem wrote:
Narrock wrote:Oh, the thing about Bill Maher... I've heard him say about gun-rights activists, "Don't give me that 2nd amendment BULLSHIT" (clear examples of being unpatriotic) and he's said other things that make me want to donkey-punch him.

it is bullshit. the second amendment was written before mass communication and police departments and all that kind of crap. if you actually read it, says the right to have arms is to constitute a proper town militia

it should be re-written. guns are already legal. advocates using the 2nd amendment as a "right" for them to have guns is retarded. you can already have them, so stop bastardising the constitution in the process

bill maher is more true american than a joke like you will ever be

Yes, it's our right to own guns, but shitheads like maher and some other mentally-challenged people are trying to get that right revoked. And I hope you know that a disarmed citizenry = more crime. I have not seen a more unpatriotic celeb than maher. Sean Penn and Alec Baldwin are close runners-up. Losers.
Narrock
NT Patron
NT Patron

Previous

Return to Current Affairs