cleansing the gene pool

Real Life Events.

Go off topic and I will break you!

Moderator: Dictators in Training

Re: cleansing the gene pool

Postby Narrock » Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:57 am

Trielelvan wrote:How did I know popping in here would yield this? Oh yeah, hi NT...

Dude, 2 things:

A) Death is nothing to celebrate in that manner, especially someone who was so obviously, tragically lost, you hypocritical jesustard.

B) What she contributed to the world with her talent and music, whether you like it or not, blows away your, and most other's, greatest achievements in life.

She may have been an addict and turned into a hot mess, but she was fucking amazing, and what she brought to the music world was something so intensely raw and real.
You've evidently never been around REAL addicts. If it was as easy as "1-2-3 REHAB! YEAH! \(^_^)/" every person who was ever addicted to anything would be clean, but it's never that simple. She just couldn't beat it, and it killed her.
How dare you condemn her?
Not everyone is YOU.

R.I.P. Amy

I wasn't "celebrating" her death. Really, doesn't anyone actually read anymore?
“The more I study science the more I believe in God.” -- Albert Einstein
Narrock
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Trielelvan » Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:04 pm

So calling it "cleansing the gene pool" isn't the same as saying "HOLY SHIT! Thank GOD she died before she could procreate!"???

You realize that's exactly what it looks like, right?
HyPhY GhEtTo MaMi wrote:GeT ofF mAh OvaRiEz
Trielelvan
NT Traveller
NT Traveller

Postby Narrock » Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:07 pm

Trielelvan wrote:So calling it "cleansing the gene pool" isn't the same as saying "HOLY SHIT! Thank GOD she died before she could procreate!"???

You realize that's exactly what it looks like, right?

yeah lol It was more of a :poke: though. Like I said, I think she was cute and talented, but I have very little compassion for people who choose to lead self-destructive lifestyles knowing full well what they're doing.
Narrock
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Jay » Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:33 pm

leah wrote:
Narrock wrote:
Tuggan wrote:i dont feel like searching for it, but hasn't mindia admitted to having a drug problem when he was a young lad?

Hell no. I never had a drug problem. I said I tried a few things. Is that really a big deal? Most people have tried something. God, the hypocricy with some of you is limitless. :rolleyes:

it's kind of strange that someone who is so opposed to drug use has the "is it really a big deal?" attitude about experimentation. not making a judgment one way or the other here; it's just an interesting attitude from someone who is apparently so straight-laced when it comes to drug laws/use/etc.

for the record: i've never tried any illegal substances--not even pot. not for any particular reason, really, aside from the fact that i think i'd enjoy drugs too much and would want to do it all the time, ha. but i know i'm an anomaly in this day and age. (also let it be said that i don't care if other people choose to enjoy drugs in their spare time, nor am i opposed to legalizing marijuana. just putting that out there, lest anyone thinks my abstinence is an indictment of some sort of other recreational drug users.)

Plus it's bad for the baby.
leah wrote:i am forever grateful to my gym teacher for drilling that skill into me during drivers' ed

leah wrote:isn't the only difference the length? i feel like it would take too long to smoke something that long, ha.
Jay
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby leah » Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:40 pm

:eyeroll:
lolz
leah
Preggers!
Preggers!

Postby Narrock » Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:49 pm

lol @ Jay
Narrock
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Spazz » Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:47 pm

Can anyone with a rational brain explain to me how im a hypocrite and a rat :) ? Im a lot of things and some of them are bad but those 2 are not on that list.
WHITE TRASH METAL SLUMMER
Why Immortal technique?
Perhaps its because I am afraid and he gives me courage.
Spazz
Osama bin Spazz
Osama bin Spazz

Previous

Return to Current Affairs