cleansing the gene pool

Postby Narrock » Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:13 pm

“The more I study science the more I believe in God.” -- Albert Einstein
Narrock
NT Patron
NT Patron

Re: cleansing the gene pool

Postby Spazz » Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:36 pm

Yet another shining example of what a good christian you are . Im not a fan of hers in any way shape or form but I always find it sad when someone young dies.

Grow the fuck up.
WHITE TRASH METAL SLUMMER
Why Immortal technique?
Perhaps its because I am afraid and he gives me courage.
Spazz
Osama bin Spazz
Osama bin Spazz

Postby Narrock » Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:57 pm

Spazz wrote:Yet another shining example of what a good christian you are . Im not a fan of hers in any way shape or form but I always find it sad when someone young dies.

Grow the fuck up.

I have little sympathy for junkies. It is sad for her family though.
Narrock
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Tossica » Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:36 pm

Fuck you.
Tossica
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Spazz » Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:56 pm

I dont think thats what the good book teaches you hypocrite anus. Id like to remind you that that is someones kid someones friend someones something.

I got a song for you

People like you are the reason I cant stand religious people. I hope your daughter grows up to be a junkie whore so that you may learn some humility and sympathy. Bet youd sing a different tune then wouldnt ya . But of course bad shit like that only happens to other people amiright .
Why Immortal technique?
Spazz
Osama bin Spazz
Osama bin Spazz

Postby vonkaar » Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:25 pm

Gaazy wrote:Now vonk on the other hand, is one of the most self absorbed know it alls in my memory of this site. Ive always thought so, and I still cant understand why in gods name he is here
vonkaar
Sexy Ass
Sexy Ass

Postby vonkaar » Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:37 pm

Spazz wrote: I hope your daughter grows up to be a junkie whore so that you may learn some humility and sympathy.

Going a bit far there... but your point is made. Mindia always completely ignores this fundamental tenet of Christianity. But then, he has often been one for picking and choosing which beliefs he'll follow.

Compassion

The Christian Bible's Second Epistle to the Corinthians is but one place where God is spoken of as the "Father of compassion" and the "God of all comfort" (1.3). Jesus embodies for Christians, the very essence of compassion and relational care. Christ challenges Christians to forsake their own desires and to act compassionately towards others, particularly those in need or distress. Jesus assures his listeners in the Sermon on the Mount that, "Blessed are the merciful, for they shall obtain mercy." In the Parable of the Good Samaritan he holds up to his followers the ideal of compassionate conduct. True Christian compassion, say the Gospels, should extend to all, even to the extent of loving one's enemies.
Gaazy wrote:Now vonk on the other hand, is one of the most self absorbed know it alls in my memory of this site. Ive always thought so, and I still cant understand why in gods name he is here
vonkaar
Sexy Ass
Sexy Ass

Postby brinstar » Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:24 am

vonkaar wrote:Image
compost the rich
brinstar
Cat Crew
Cat Crew

Postby Narrock » Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:25 am

Yeah she joins the ranks of other junkie losers who died at age 27, like Jimi Hendrix, Jim Morrison, and other stupid fuckwad junkies. Besides, my heart pours out to people who died as a result of violent crime, or car accident, plane accident, etc. Not junkies though. Fuck them. They know that what they're doing is bad for their body and has a strong death potential for its use/abuse. In and out of rehab, counseling, jail, etc. Junkies just don't "get it." Good riddance.
Narrock
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Narrock » Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:30 pm

Spazz wrote:... I hope your daughter grows up to be a junkie whore...

You're such a piece of shit you little asshole. How soon you forget I just posted a sympathatic thread about a celeb that died in a fiery car crash about a month ago... Ryan Dunn, and I've posted other sympathetic threads over the past. You're just sympathetic to good-looking junkies because you're a junkie yourself, you brain-dead, brain-fried piece of rat shit. Fuck off you little loser. Enjoy your pathetic ghetto rat life.
Narrock
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Narrock » Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:33 pm

vonkaar wrote:Image

And posting a pic of yourself pretending to piss on a sign (trying to get my goat... which didn't work btw) makes you a better person than me? Mmmmmm ok hypocrite extroardinaire...
Narrock
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Drem » Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:18 pm

if mindia acts like this IRL it's almost guaranteed his daughter will be addicted to something (drugs, cock, whatever) by 16
Drem
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby leah » Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:06 am

srsly, how's that Christian compassion thing working out for you?

anyway, i saw this today http://www.guardian.co.uk/music/2011/ju ... ouse-woman and thought it was a nice piece (if irritatingly devoid of necessary commas) from the perspective of a former user. junkies are troubled individuals who are struggling with inner demons and are people who need caring and compassion and rehabilitation, not an attitude of "good riddance." how terrible.

also, why on earth does ryan dunn deserve your compassion more than amy winehouse? his crash was fuelled by alcohol, and it took another person with him.

truly i am not an amy winehouse fan--i didn't care for her music and her antics were irritating to read about. but, she was a gifted singer and it's always sad when someone dies so young, for ANY reason, especially when you stop to think that maybe someone could've gotten through to her instead of just letting her slowly kill herself.
lolz
leah
Preggers!
Preggers!

Postby Tuggan » Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:03 pm

i dont feel like searching for it, but hasn't mindia admitted to having a drug problem when he was a young lad?
Tuggan
NT Traveller
NT Traveller

Postby Spazz » Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:17 pm

yea its called meth.
Why Immortal technique?
Spazz
Osama bin Spazz
Osama bin Spazz

Postby Ginzburgh » Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:28 pm

Junkie or not, she accomplished more in 10 minutes than Mindia will in his entire life.
Ginzburgh
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Gypsiyee » Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:59 am

Narrock wrote:

You're such a piece of shit you little asshole. How soon you forget I just posted a sympathatic thread about a celeb that died in a fiery car crash about a month ago... Ryan Dunn, and I've posted other sympathetic threads over the past. You're just sympathetic to good-looking junkies because you're a junkie yourself, you brain-dead, brain-fried piece of rat shit. Fuck off you little loser. Enjoy your pathetic ghetto rat life.

hold the phone.. Amy Winehouse was good looking? I totally missed that memo.
"I think you may be confusing government running amok with government doing stuff you don't like. See, you're in the minority now. It's supposed to taste like a shit taco." - Jon Stewart
Gypsiyee
NT Deity
NT Deity

Postby Narrock » Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:00 am

leah wrote:srsly, how's that Christian compassion thing working out for you?

anyway, i saw this today http://www.guardian.co.uk/music/2011/ju ... ouse-woman and thought it was a nice piece (if irritatingly devoid of necessary commas) from the perspective of a former user. junkies are troubled individuals who are struggling with inner demons and are people who need caring and compassion and rehabilitation, not an attitude of "good riddance." how terrible.

also, why on earth does ryan dunn deserve your compassion more than amy winehouse? his crash was fuelled by alcohol, and it took another person with him.

truly i am not an amy winehouse fan--i didn't care for her music and her antics were irritating to read about. but, she was a gifted singer and it's always sad when someone dies so young, for ANY reason, especially when you stop to think that maybe someone could've gotten through to her instead of just letting her slowly kill herself.

Yes Leah, there are junkies who are "fighting their demons" and truly need help. I'm talking about about the rescidivists who are in full control of their own actions... the ones who are in and out of jail, rehab, counseling, etc. but they CHOOSE to continue on in their present lifestyle. They are the ones I have very little, if any, compassion for. The next alcoholic junkie moron we read about will probably be Lindsay Lohan. It is sad when a young person dies, and they had their whole life ahead of them still, yet they chose to take the self-destructive route.
Narrock
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Narrock » Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:03 am

Gypsiyee wrote:
Narrock wrote:

hold the phone.. Amy Winehouse was good looking? I totally missed that memo.

Yeah, I thought she was cute and talented. I also think Lindsay Lohan is gorgeous, but none of that matters. These are the type who just don't get it, and it is sad.
Narrock
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Narrock » Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:33 am

Tuggan wrote:i dont feel like searching for it, but hasn't mindia admitted to having a drug problem when he was a young lad?

Hell no. I never had a drug problem. I said I tried a few things. Is that really a big deal? Most people have tried something. God, the hypocricy with some of you is limitless. :rolleyes:
Narrock
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Narrock » Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:57 am

Drem wrote:if mindia acts like this IRL it's almost guaranteed his daughter will be addicted to something (drugs, cock, whatever) by 16

Dude, we read Parenting magazine and other publications from child psychology professionals. The worst thing you can do is NOT lead and teach your child right from wrong. You DON'T let them "make their own decisions and make their own mistakes that they hopefully learn from." No. You have to be there, be active in their lives, spend a LOT of time with them, and again... teach them right from wrong. Immediately correct unwanted and/or socially-unacceptable behavior. There's so many bad parents out there who just let their kids do what they want and give them what they want. Those are the kids who end up being a menace to society and often end up in self-destructive lifestyles, teen pregnancies (addicted to drugs, cock, whatever, etc like YOU say). You will (hopefully) understand that when you have your own child.
Narrock
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Spazz » Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:34 am

I think you would say that you had good parents and you tried things didnt you? No one plans on getting preggo as a teen or getting addicted to things .... Sometimes the body takes you places that you didnt really plan on going.

My mama raised me with all the right values and rode my ass about everything but still I grew into a wild child. Im sure amy winehouse had a mom Im not too sure about dunn but i know he had bams family. Sometimes shit gets out of control before you realize what is going on and so on. Life is very complicated and unpredictable sometimes.

I find you to be a very annoying person but i wouldnt wish a teen baby on anyone or an addiction but sometimes you really need to look at things a little bit deeper. People fall through the cracks all the time and im pretty sure no one does it on purpose.
Why Immortal technique?
Spazz
Osama bin Spazz
Osama bin Spazz

Postby leah » Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:54 am

Narrock wrote:
Tuggan wrote:i dont feel like searching for it, but hasn't mindia admitted to having a drug problem when he was a young lad?

Hell no. I never had a drug problem. I said I tried a few things. Is that really a big deal? Most people have tried something. God, the hypocricy with some of you is limitless. :rolleyes:

it's kind of strange that someone who is so opposed to drug use has the "is it really a big deal?" attitude about experimentation. not making a judgment one way or the other here; it's just an interesting attitude from someone who is apparently so straight-laced when it comes to drug laws/use/etc.

for the record: i've never tried any illegal substances--not even pot. not for any particular reason, really, aside from the fact that i think i'd enjoy drugs too much and would want to do it all the time, ha. but i know i'm an anomaly in this day and age. (also let it be said that i don't care if other people choose to enjoy drugs in their spare time, nor am i opposed to legalizing marijuana. just putting that out there, lest anyone thinks my abstinence is an indictment of some sort of other recreational drug users.)
lolz
leah
Preggers!
Preggers!

Postby Narrock » Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:27 am

leah wrote:
Narrock wrote:

it's kind of strange that someone who is so opposed to drug use has the "is it really a big deal?" attitude about experimentation. not making a judgment one way or the other here; it's just an interesting attitude from someone who is apparently so straight-laced when it comes to drug laws/use/etc.

for the record: i've never tried any illegal substances--not even pot. not for any particular reason, really, aside from the fact that i think i'd enjoy drugs too much and would want to do it all the time, ha. but i know i'm an anomaly in this day and age. (also let it be said that i don't care if other people choose to enjoy drugs in their spare time, nor am i opposed to legalizing marijuana. just putting that out there, lest anyone thinks my abstinence is an indictment of some sort of other recreational drug users.)

Good for you Leah, and I mean that sincerely. Experimentation does not equal a "drug problem" or "addiction" or anything like that. I'm mainly talking about your brother who has stated that I've done so much meth that my brain is covered in plaque and looks like swiss cheese. It was a totally ignorant statement, but actually made me lol. Spazz is another hypocrite to which I'm referring, but I have the rat on ignore so I don't see the trash he posts anymore.
Narrock
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Trielelvan » Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:30 am

How did I know popping in here would yield this? Oh yeah, hi NT...

Dude, 2 things:

A) Death is nothing to celebrate in that manner, especially someone who was so obviously, tragically lost, you hypocritical jesustard.

B) What she contributed to the world with her talent and music, whether you like it or not, blows away your, and most other's, greatest achievements in life.

She may have been an addict and turned into a hot mess, but she was fucking amazing, and what she brought to the music world was something so intensely raw and real.
You've evidently never been around REAL addicts. If it was as easy as "1-2-3 REHAB! YEAH! \(^_^)/" every person who was ever addicted to anything would be clean, but it's never that simple. She just couldn't beat it, and it killed her.
How dare you condemn her?
Not everyone is YOU.

R.I.P. Amy
HyPhY GhEtTo MaMi wrote:GeT ofF mAh OvaRiEz
Trielelvan
NT Traveller
NT Traveller

Next

Return to Current Affairs