Oh look, another demotard sex scandal...

Real Life Events.

Go off topic and I will break you!

Moderator: Dictators in Training

Oh look, another demotard sex scandal...

Postby Narrock » Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:41 am

Rep. David Wu to resign amid sexual scandal
By Rachel Rose Hartman | The Ticket – 59 mins ago

(Don Ryan/AP)

Rep. David Wu (D-Ore.) announced Tuesday he will resign from Congress following accusations he had unwanted sexual contact with a teenage girl.

"I cannot care for my family the way I wish while serving in Congress and fighting these very serious allegations," Wu said in a statement.

Wu claims the incident with the daughter of a longtime friend and donor--who is now 18 years old--was consensual, and said he will continue to serve until the resolution of the debt ceiling battle.

Wu for months faced intense pressure back home to resign following reports of his erratic behavior. Prior to today's announcement, he tried to deflect such pressure by stressing that he was undergoing mental health treatment. On Friday, Wu's problems deepened when The Oregonian reported on the allegations over the unwanted sexual encounter.

House Democrats on Sunday called for an ethics investigation into the incident, increasing the public pressure on the seven term congressman to leave office. Wu at first indicated he would simply retire in 2012, and would not resign.

Wu disclosed in July 2010 that he had stopped drinking. He was legally separated from his wife the following month. This past February, the congressman admitted to receiving mental health treatment following reports of his bizarre behavior.

Due to Wu's perceived vulnerability, a competitive 2012 race had already been taking shape in his 1st District. State labor commissioner Brad Avakian began campaigning for the seat in April and has been joined by state Rep. Brad Witt for the Democratic nomination. The seat overall leans Democratic.

Wow, even a teenage girl. That even tops Congressman Weiner's (D) antics.
“The more I study science the more I believe in God.” -- Albert Einstein
Narrock
NT Patron
NT Patron

Re: Oh look, another demotard sex scandal...

Postby Spazz » Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:51 pm

At least a liberal sex scandal involves the sacred act between a man and a woman and not some romo shit.
WHITE TRASH METAL SLUMMER
Why Immortal technique?
Perhaps its because I am afraid and he gives me courage.
Spazz
Osama bin Spazz
Osama bin Spazz

Postby Arlos » Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:59 pm

It may top Weiner's antics, but the best sex scandal in recent times is still George Rekers.

If you don't remember, George Rekers was the president of the rabidly anti-gay fundamentalist group, the "Family Research Council."

Then, he went on a 2-week European vacation with a male prostitute from an online site called "Rentboy".... And got caught as he came home. :lol:

I laughed my ass off over that one. :)

-Arlos
Arlos
Admin Abuse Squad
Admin Abuse Squad

Postby Narrock » Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:03 pm

Arlos wrote:It may top Weiner's antics, but the best sex scandal in recent times is still George Rekers.

If you don't remember, George Rekers was the president of the rabidly anti-gay fundamentalist group, the "Family Research Council."

Then, he went on a 2-week European vacation with a male prostitute from an online site called "Rentboy".... And got caught as he came home. :lol:

I laughed my ass off over that one. :)

-Arlos

lol yeah, and Larry (wide stance) Craig too... God, how embarrassing for the Republicans. haha
“The more I study science the more I believe in God.” -- Albert Einstein
Narrock
NT Patron
NT Patron

Return to Current Affairs