More gay bullsh**

Real Life Events.

Go off topic and I will break you!

Moderator: Dictators in Training

Re: More gay bullsh**

Postby Gypsiyee » Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:19 pm

You're equating standing up in court and telling a judge "Fuck you" to a novelty t-shirt that says "Marriage is so gay."?

I don't think we're on the same page here. I don't even think we're in the same library if that's the comparison you're making.
"I think you may be confusing government running amok with government doing stuff you don't like. See, you're in the minority now. It's supposed to taste like a shit taco." - Jon Stewart
Gypsiyee
NT Deity
NT Deity

Postby leah » Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:30 pm

that courtroom example is only true because that person would be held in contempt of court, because there are laws against that. if they were out of the courtroom and someone said "fuck you, judge," it would be perfectly legal.

also when you say dollywood is a "family" park, you do realize that there are perfectly happy, functional families with same-sex parents at the helm? in fact there are probably plenty of homo families out there that are happier/more stable than some hetero families i know.

also also, how is a t-shirt that says "marriage is gay" any more offensive than calling someone a "stupid offensive cunt"? good grief! you really need to get a handle on that whole "love your neighbor as yourself"/"turn the other cheek" thing if you want to have even one square inch of room to talk.

also also also, i think gyps' point is that a t-shirt that says "marriage is gay" is just as offensive to you as a t-shirt that says "jesus rules, atheists drool" would be to her. but yet, she doesn't expect anyone to turn their jesus-fish shirts inside-out.

free speech is free speech is free speech.

...i don't know why i'm bothering to post this. :\
lolz
leah
Preggers!
Preggers!

Postby Narrock » Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:00 pm

Gypsiyee wrote:You're equating standing up in court and telling a judge "Fuck you" to a novelty t-shirt that says "Marriage is so gay."?

I don't think we're on the same page here. I don't even think we're in the same library if that's the comparison you're making.

The point is... She's telling every normal (hetero) family who sees the shirt to fuck off.
“The more I study science the more I believe in God.” -- Albert Einstein
Narrock
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Narrock » Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:08 pm

leah wrote:that courtroom example is only true because that person would be held in contempt of court, because there are laws against that. if they were out of the courtroom and someone said "fuck you, judge," it would be perfectly legal.

also when you say dollywood is a "family" park, you do realize that there are perfectly happy, functional families with same-sex parents at the helm? in fact there are probably plenty of homo families out there that are happier/more stable than some hetero families i know.

also also, how is a t-shirt that says "marriage is gay" any more offensive than calling someone a "stupid offensive cunt"? good grief! you really need to get a handle on that whole "love your neighbor as yourself"/"turn the other cheek" thing if you want to have even one square inch of room to talk.

also also also, i think gyps' point is that a t-shirt that says "marriage is gay" is just as offensive to you as a t-shirt that says "jesus rules, atheists drool" would be to her. but yet, she doesn't expect anyone to turn their jesus-fish shirts inside-out.

free speech is free speech is free speech

...i don't know why i'm bothering to post this. :\

Look, put the "freedom of speech" aspect of it on the shelf for a minute. She wore the shirt on purpose... to be an attention whore in an attempt to offend normal people. This is the problem with the gay agenda. They only give a fuck about themselves and their insane agenda. If Dollywood changes their policy I guaranfuckingtee I will FLOOD their office with letters of disapproval. I don't take this kind of bullshit lightly. And I think you already know why I have an extremely difficult time "loving thy neighbor." It's because of asswads like this cunt. Yes, cunt cunt cunt. And that's going to be between me and God some day, and I highly doubt He'll have a hard time seeing how/why I get so angry with some people.
Narrock
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby brinstar » Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:11 pm

it's funny that you think god will visit you down there
compost the rich
brinstar
Cat Crew
Cat Crew

Postby Narrock » Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:12 pm

brinstar wrote:it's funny that you think god will visit you down there

:rolleyes:
Last edited by Narrock on Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Narrock
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Narrock » Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:15 pm

Oh, and I do give the lesbian some credit because she did turn her shirt inside out after her conversation with the park employee. That was the correct thing for her to do at that point.
Narrock
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Tossica » Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:12 am

Speaking of offensive shirts. When I was in high school I made a shirt that said "FISTING" in big balloon letters and "Fun for the whole family" under it. I LOL'd. The administration didn't find it as funny as I did.
Tossica
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Narrock » Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:49 am

Tossica wrote:Speaking of offensive shirts. When I was in high school I made a shirt that said "FISTING" in big balloon letters and "Fun for the whole family" under it. I LOL'd. The administration didn't find it as funny as I did.

I had u pegged years ago as a fond recipient of fisting. Homo.
Narrock
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby leah » Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:32 am

never have i encountered someone so hateful. like sometimes i read the things you post and actually get a little sick to my stomach because they're so full of anger and hatred, but yet you see absolutely nothing wrong or un-christianlike in the way you speak to and about people.

i just... there are no words.
lolz
leah
Preggers!
Preggers!

Postby Narrock » Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:47 am

leah wrote:never have i encountered someone so hateful. like sometimes i read the things you post and actually get a little sick to my stomach because they're so full of anger and hatred, but yet you see absolutely nothing wrong or un-christianlike in the way you speak to and about people.

i just... there are no words.

There are many, many people (even outside of family and friends) who have earned either my love, adoration, respect, deepest heartfelt sympathy, etc. There are also many people, groups, and organizations who I feel are a threat or are dangerous to my family, my friends, me, other people, my country, etc. and I react to them rather harshly. I have nothing personal against you, Leah, and I'm sorry you find me offensive.
Narrock
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Gaazy » Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:49 pm

I dont think ive ever had words with mindia before, and prolly never will because I pretty much stay out of everything because arguing is pointless with just about anyone over just about anything lol. He just makes me feel...well...sad for him. What would it be like to live with that much anger and hate I wonder? Is that what it feels like to be a muslim terrorist? Just...pissed?

And no thats not a personal attack mindia, so dont bother to respond to it. I bet youd feel a lot better about life if you just stopped worrying about it dude. You cant change anything, these organizations or their agendas, so stop worrying about it bub.
Gaazy
NT Deity
NT Deity

Postby Narrock » Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:45 pm

Gaazy wrote:I dont think ive ever had words with mindia before, and prolly never will because I pretty much stay out of everything because arguing is pointless with just about anyone over just about anything lol. He just makes me feel...well...sad for him. What would it be like to live with that much anger and hate I wonder? Is that what it feels like to be a muslim terrorist? Just...pissed?

And no thats not a personal attack mindia, so dont bother to respond to it. I bet youd feel a lot better about life if you just stopped worrying about it dude. You cant change anything, these organizations or their agendas, so stop worrying about it bub.

I've never had any issues with you either Gaazy. However, right now you're speaking poison with forked tongue. You don't have an "issue" with me, yet you're drawing a parallel between Me, and Muslim terrorists. Furthermore, I can assure you that there's a lot more love in my heart than hate. Like I said... Well... Read my post above, again.
Narrock
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Gaazy » Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:01 pm

I put that in there to see what kind response that would get, and it got what I thought. The question in my head is now answered. Thx sir

ps You do sound like what I would picture some kind of terrorist to sound like most of the time, whether it be a muslim, abortion clinic bomber, ect whatever. Still not meant to be taken as a personal attack as much as a statement of my opinion, but it will be taken as one so /shrug sorry
Gaazy
NT Deity
NT Deity

Postby Narrock » Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:15 pm

I can also assure you that I don't match the psychological profile of any terrorist, foreign or domestic, nor have I had the same upbringing as one. I think you're twisted if you honestly feel that way, no offense. Perhaps you're just mad because I said Fords are better othan Chevy's? Lol.
Narrock
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby 10sun » Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:38 pm

How does a religious extremist who happens to be extremely xenophobic and conservative to the point of being consistently upset with military training not fit the terrorist profile?
10sun
NT Drunkard
NT Drunkard

Postby Trielelvan » Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:11 am

Narrock wrote:Look, put the "freedom of speech" aspect of it on the shelf for a minute. She wore the shirt on purpose... to be an attention whore in an attempt to offend normal people. This is the problem with the gay agenda. They only give a fuck about themselves and their insane agenda.

HyPhY GhEtTo MaMi wrote:GeT ofF mAh OvaRiEz
Trielelvan
NT Traveller
NT Traveller

Postby Narrock » Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:20 pm

Trielelvan wrote:
Narrock wrote:Look, put the "freedom of speech" aspect of it on the shelf for a minute. She wore the shirt on purpose... to be an attention whore in an attempt to offend normal people. This is the problem with the gay agenda. They only give a fuck about themselves and their insane agenda.

There's a LOT more to it than just their "freedom of speech." C'mon now Triel, you know that.
Narrock
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Drem » Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:58 pm

no, there isn't, and you're a bigot and an intolerant piece of shit. stfu
Drem
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Zanchief » Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:16 am

She wrote it to offend bigots, not "normal" people. If I saw her shirt I would laugh and wouldn't be the least bit offended.
Zanchief
Chief Wahoo
Chief Wahoo

Postby Gypsiyee » Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:03 am

Narrock wrote:There's a LOT more to it than just their "freedom of speech." C'mon now Triel, you know that.

yeah, like their attempt to convert the masses to their sinful lifestyle...

...what.
"I think you may be confusing government running amok with government doing stuff you don't like. See, you're in the minority now. It's supposed to taste like a shit taco." - Jon Stewart
Gypsiyee
NT Deity
NT Deity

Postby Gaazy » Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:51 pm

I watched part of some really interesting thing last night on tv about religion and science. Funny how its the really smart people who dont believe in god and stuff. Dont know what it has to do with this, but yeah
Gaazy
NT Deity
NT Deity

Postby 10sun » Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:40 pm

Gaazy wrote:I watched part of some really interesting thing last night on tv about religion and science. Funny how its the really smart people who dont believe in god and stuff. Dont know what it has to do with this, but yeah

There are also a lot of really smart people who do believe in deities and spend their lives trying to reconcile two opposing belief systems.
10sun
NT Drunkard
NT Drunkard

Postby brinstar » Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:16 pm

faith and science are not mutually exclusive

you just have to not be a retard about it
compost the rich
brinstar
Cat Crew
Cat Crew

Postby Arlos » Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:23 pm

Bitching about the "Gay Lifestyle" as being condemned by god in the bible is almost exactly identical to an orthodox Jew picketing Red Lobster for also promoting an "abomination" in god's eyes.

Leviticus, Chapter 11, Verses 10-12. (King James version) wrote:10: And all that have not fins and scales in the seas, and in the rivers, of all that move in the waters, and of any living thing which is in the waters, they shall be an abomination unto you:
11: They shall be even an abomination unto you; ye shall not eat of their flesh, but ye shall have their carcases in abomination.
12: Whatsoever hath no fins nor scales in the waters, that shall be an abomination unto you.

Clearly, Red Lobster promotes a pro-abomination agenda, according to orthodox Judaism. How is that morally different from people promoting another agenda that people think god doesn't like, homosexual equal rights?

-Arlos
Arlos
Admin Abuse Squad
Admin Abuse Squad

PreviousNext

Return to Current Affairs