Is this guy unimpressive or what?

Real Life Events.

Go off topic and I will break you!

Moderator: Dictators in Training

Is this guy unimpressive or what?

Postby Narrock » Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:19 pm

Herman Cain's 999 Plan
Vision for Economic Growth

The natural state of our economy is prosperity. Freedom ensures that.
We must get the government off our backs, out of our pockets and out of our way in order to return to prosperity.
Policy uncertainty is killing the economy.

Economic Guiding Principles

Production drives the economy, not spending.
We can not spend our way to prosperity.
Government spending IS taxation.
Government spending is like taking a bucket of water from the deep end of the pool, pouring it in the shallow end. Then they HOPE that the water level will CHANGE.
Risk taking drives growth .
Business formation and job creation are dependent on entrepreneurs taking risks.
Investors who fund those entrepreneurs likewise take risks.
Measurements must be dependable.
A dollar must always be a dollar just as an hour is always 60 minutes.
Sound money is crucial for prosperity.

We Must Unite Not Divide

When one party seeks to spend so that the other party must focus on cutting, we must unite around economic growth.
Unite all tax payers, don’t divide them into “income” tax payers vs. “payroll” tax payers.
Unite those wanting to eliminate deductions with those seeking lower rates.
As a first step, unite the “Flat-Taxers” with the “Fair-Taxers”

Economic Growth is the Key

This is the worst recovery since the Depression.
If the President’s goal was to tie for last place with the previous worst recovery, he failed by 6 million jobs.
If we had a typical recovery, 13 million more Americans would be employed today.
That means more tax revenue, less government spending and 13 million less people opposed to reasonable spending cuts.
The Super Committee must deliver a robust growth solution.
America can’t wait for 2012, we need growth NOW

Phase 1 - 9-9-9

Current circumstances call for bolder action.
The Phase 1 Enhanced Plan incorporates the features of Phase One and gets us a step closer to Phase two.
I call on the Super Committee to pass the Phase 1 Enhanced Plan along with their spending cut package.
The Phase 1 Enhanced Plan unites Flat Tax supporters with Fair tax supporters.
Achieves the broadest possible tax base along with the lowest possible rate of 9%.
It ends the Payroll Tax completely – a permanent holiday!
Zero capital gains tax
Ends the Death Tax.
Eliminates double taxation of dividends
Business Flat Tax – 9%
Gross income less all investments, all purchases from other businesses and all dividends paid to shareholders.
Empowerment Zones will offer additional deductions for payroll employed in the zone.
Individual Flat Tax – 9%.
Gross income less charitable deductions.
Empowerment Zones will offer additional deductions for those living and/or working in the zone.
National Sales Tax – 9%.
This gets the Fair Tax off the sidelines and into the game.

Phase 2 – The Fair Tax

Amidst a backdrop of the economic boom created by the Phase 1 Enhanced Plan, I will begin the process of educating the American people on the benefits of continuing the next step to the Fair Tax.
The Fair Tax would ultimately replace individual and corporate income taxes.
It would make it possible to end the IRS as we know it.
The Fair Tax makes our exported goods and services the most competitively internationally than any other tax system.

Phase 1 Enhanced Plan – Summary

Unites all tax payers so we all pay income taxes and no one pays payroll taxes
Provides the least incentive to evade taxes and the fewest opportunities to do so
Lifts a $430 billion dead-weight burden on the economy due to compliance, enforcement, collection, etc.
Is fair, neutral, transparent, and efficient
Ends nearly all deductions and special interest favors
Ends all payroll taxes
Ends the Death Tax
Features zero tax on capital gains and repatriated profits
Lowest marginal rates on production
Allows immediate expensing of business investments
Eliminates double taxation of dividends
Increases capital formation. Capital per worker drives productivity and wage growth
Capital formation will aid capital availability for small businesses
Features a platform to launch properly structured Empowerment Zones to revitalize our inner cities
We all know the Fed has tripled the money supply since 2008. They have been printing money out of thin air to finance the Obama spending machine. While true Fed reform that restores sound money may have to wait for my election, the best thing we can do now is to pursue policies that increase the DEMAND for dollars to help mitigate the risks associated with the increase in the supply.
Pro-growth economic policies equal a strong dollar policy

This is Herman Cain:

Chief Executive Officer and President of THE New Voice, Inc., a business consulting company, and Head Coach of HITM (Hermanator’s Intelligent Thinkers Movement)
Former Chairman of Godfather’s Pizza, Inc. after serving as CEO and President for ten years, 1986 - 1996. In 1988 he bought the company from The Pillsbury Company
Former President of the Tax Leadership Council, the public educational component of Americans for Fair Taxation
Past Chairman of the Board of the National Restaurant Association (1994-1995), and former full time CEO and President of the Association (1996-1999)
Member of The National Commission on Economic Growth and Tax Reform (1995), chaired by former Republican Vice-Presidential candidate, Jack Kemp
Former Member, Strategic Air Command (STRATCOM) Citizens Advisory Board, Omaha, Nebraska
Radio Talk Show Host, “The Herman Cain Show”, News Talk 750 WSB – Atlanta, Monday - Friday, 7pm-10pm EST
FOX News Business Commentator and Columnist with NorthStarNational.com, World Net Daily and DailyCaller.com
At a nationally televised Presidential Town Hall Meeting on Health Care Reform (1994), challenged President Bill Clinton’s health care proposal when he said, “Mr. President, with all due respect, your calculations are incorrect…”
Served on the Boards of Directors of AGCO, Inc., Georgia Chamber of Commerce, Hallmark Cards Inc., Whirlpool, Inc.,and Morehouse College, Atlanta, Georgia
Graduated from Morehouse College with a B.S. in Mathematics in 1967. Earned his Master’s Degree in Computer Science from Purdue University in 1971. Recipient of eight Honorary Doctorate Degrees from Morehouse College, New York City Technical College; Suffolk University, Johnson & Wales University, Creighton University, Purdue University, Tougaloo College and the University of Nebraska
Author of four books, Leadership Is Common Sense (1997), Speak As A Leader (1999), CEO of SELF (October, 2001), and They Think You’re Stupid (May, 2005)
A native and current resident of Atlanta, Georgia. Married for over 40 years with two adult children and three grandchildren

Friends of Herman Cain, Inc.
P.O. Box 2158
Stockbridge, GA 30281
(678) 601-2772

Damn, we NEED this man in the white house ASAP!!!

I think a Cain/Romney or Romney/Cain ticket would be the perfect remedy for us. :hiphop:
Last edited by Narrock on Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“The more I study science the more I believe in God.” -- Albert Einstein
Narrock
NT Patron
NT Patron

Re: Is this guy impressive or what?

Postby Spazz » Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:35 pm

You are a fucking idiot. Everything you think is wrong. People who think like you are a big part of what is wrong with our country. Please stop talking this bullshit here as everyone here knows your wrong and you just want an argument from people so you can post more of your nonsense.

The Good Folks of the Nameless
WHITE TRASH METAL SLUMMER
Why Immortal technique?
Perhaps its because I am afraid and he gives me courage.
Spazz
Osama bin Spazz
Osama bin Spazz

Postby Jay » Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:57 am

My vote is for the "or what" part.
leah wrote:i am forever grateful to my gym teacher for drilling that skill into me during drivers' ed

leah wrote:isn't the only difference the length? i feel like it would take too long to smoke something that long, ha.
Jay
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Arlos » Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:13 am

There's a shitload in there that is so amazingly wrong-headed, I would need to take a giant wall of text to comment on it.

Small things:

You know why the wealthiest in the country pay the lowest taxes? Because most of their income is from dividends and other similar investments. (This is why Buffett pays less in taxes than his secretary.) Cain is proposing to ELIMINATE those taxes, thus giving the uber-rich a complete pass on paying taxes.

Meanwhile, do you have any idea how much an additional 9% tax would strain people at the lowest end of the income bracket? When someone is barely making ends meet as it is, and suddenly you want them to pay 9% more on every single item they purchase, including food? Meanwhile, people with large disposable income are barely hit at all.

Throw in the elimination of the estate tax as well, of course.

Talk about the most blatant pandering to the top-1% I have ever seen in an "economic proposal".... This would do away with the middle class as we know it. There would be the moneyed class and the serfs. Period. Oh hell no.

-Arlos
Arlos
Admin Abuse Squad
Admin Abuse Squad

Postby Gypsiyee » Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:47 am

All aboard the GOP bandwagon train.

Y'all morons are like Baskin Robbins with your 31 flavors and a new one every week.
"I think you may be confusing government running amok with government doing stuff you don't like. See, you're in the minority now. It's supposed to taste like a shit taco." - Jon Stewart
Gypsiyee
NT Deity
NT Deity

Postby Narrock » Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:11 am

Jay wrote:My vote is for the "or what" part.

Are you afraid of seeing a REAL Black man in the oval office? A real black man who will enable YOU to have a better quality of life, reduce unemployment, and fix America's economy? I'm not quite sure about your basis for disapproval of Herman Cain... :mystery:
Narrock
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Zanchief » Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:15 am

That statement is unbelievable racist, Mindia.
Zanchief
Chief Wahoo
Chief Wahoo

Postby leah » Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:21 am

:ugh:
lolz
leah
Preggers!
Preggers!

Postby Narrock » Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:32 am

Arlos wrote:There's a shitload in there that is so amazingly wrong-headed, I would need to take a giant wall of text to comment on it.

Small things:

You know why the wealthiest in the country pay the lowest taxes? Because most of their income is from dividends and other similar investments. (This is why Buffett pays less in taxes than his secretary.) Cain is proposing to ELIMINATE those taxes, thus giving the uber-rich a complete pass on paying taxes.

Meanwhile, do you have any idea how much an additional 9% tax would strain people at the lowest end of the income bracket? When someone is barely making ends meet as it is, and suddenly you want them to pay 9% more on every single item they purchase, including food? Meanwhile, people with large disposable income are barely hit at all.

Throw in the elimination of the estate tax as well, of course.

Talk about the most blatant pandering to the top-1% I have ever seen in an "economic proposal".... This would do away with the middle class as we know it. There would be the moneyed class and the serfs. Period. Oh hell no.

-Arlos
Straight out of the Chris Matthews play book.. lol
Narrock
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Narrock » Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:37 am

Zanchief wrote:That statement is unbelievable racist, Mindia.

What are you smoking? I'm implying that Jay *might* be racist.
Narrock
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Gypsiyee » Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:25 pm

Narrock wrote:

how the fuck is Cain a more "real" black man than President Obama? And how are you so stupid that you don't realize that's a racist statement?

I don't know how you did it, dude, but it's like you contracted a degenerative brain disease. For a while, you were actually someone who could be spoken to on a reasonable level. Now you've regressed worse than you were to begin with. You're like the fat person who loses 100 pounds then gains 200 back.
"I think you may be confusing government running amok with government doing stuff you don't like. See, you're in the minority now. It's supposed to taste like a shit taco." - Jon Stewart
Gypsiyee
NT Deity
NT Deity

Postby Menelvir » Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:50 pm

I have to disagree with a number of his points...

The natural state of our economy is prosperity.

To the extent our economy has a natural state, it's cyclical. We experience periods of prosperity and growth followed by periods of contraction, inflation, and lowered living standards.

Production drives the economy, not spending.

Production coupled with consumer credit drives the economy. Our system is absolutely dependent on people spending money they don't have. Without credit, our economy would collapse, production levels notwithstanding.

A dollar must always be a dollar

Currency values fluctuate. This is the nature of currency in a complex internal economic system, including the external effects of a global marketplace with competing currencies.
"People take different roads seeking fulfillment and happiness. Just because they're not on your road doesn't mean they've gotten lost." - The Dalai Lama
Menelvir
NT Disciple
NT Disciple

Postby Jay » Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:22 pm

Admittedly I don't pay much real attention to the current affairs section. I managed my ends as best as I can despite our wavering economy and while it's difficult I'm still truckin along so for me to argue these points with you, Erik, would take way more research than I'm willing to put in. However, since you decided to say that I "might be racist", I decided to read this (that's right I didn't read it before when I posted I just assume what you say is wrong 99% of the time) and give you an opinion or "feed the troll" so to speak.

Now, I'm no expert in politics and my reading comprehension and attention span are totally non existent when I read stuff like this. I leave it to the experts like Arlos, Gypsiyee and Spazz whom I tend to agree with the most. After reading what you posted Mindia and trying really really really hard to understand what this guy is saying, I've come to certain conclusions.

Bullets:
- 9% will assfuck low - middle class, particular lower middle class because people who struggle to live in a good neighborhood are pinching pennies as it is
- 9% will decrease the amount of potential new entrepreneurs, decrease the rate of successful sole entrepreneurship (It's already a staggering 3% success rate past the 5th year), and tank a lot of current small businesses who are hanging on by a thread
- The tax breaks that upper class get from this are frightening. Growth means jack shit when its being funneled into a select few 8-9 figure bank accounts.
- Currency value naturally changes. You can't say a dollar must always be a dollar since history has proven that one false since forever. A global economy controls what our dollar is worth and there's way too much shit within it for that to be in our control.
- Both production and spending drive economy. Not just one of the other. There has to be a balance.
- Our economy has no natural state. It changes with the times but tends to balance out. We'll have times when we do really well, then we'll tank, then we'll come right back. It's always been that way.

I've been an entrepreneur since I finished college. It's funny to me when I hear non entrepreneur people talk about risks being the big payoff and how easy it is to forget about the other side of risk. The side where you lose your ass because your idea fell in the other direction. My employees get their hours cut when my risks fold. I, on the other hand, have to refinance my mortgage to reinvest into my business and fix the giant hole that my bad decision made or lose absolutely everything I've ever worked for. To simplify, mainly for myself since I'm not really smart to politics, I agree that we need to play to win and take some big risks to get ahead again but the middle class absolutely cannot afford anymore setbacks. Republicans fail today because they can't seem to grasp the idea of conservatism amongst the middle class anymore but they're all about trimming expenses for the people who should be leading the charge with the risk taking and can afford to take the hit and get exposed a bit if things don't pan out for the best.

PS - In case you missed it, none of that has anything to do with race.
leah wrote:i am forever grateful to my gym teacher for drilling that skill into me during drivers' ed

leah wrote:isn't the only difference the length? i feel like it would take too long to smoke something that long, ha.
Jay
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Spazz » Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:53 pm

I leave it to the experts like Arlos, Gypsiyee and Spazz whom I tend to agree with the most.

Jay I think Ive argued issues with those guys many times then again i think ive agreed with them many times as well.Guns usually makes me fight a handicap match against those 2 but i was with gyps on pitbulls and usually agree with arlos on a lot of liberal topics. I guess you do have a point . It did make my day to be called an expert too prolly the first time thats ever happened in my life . Cheers homie.
Why Immortal technique?
Spazz
Osama bin Spazz
Osama bin Spazz

Postby Arlos » Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:12 pm

My mistake, the lowest income people suddenly lose 18% of their income under this plan, not 9%. Right now, if you are poor enough, you don't pay income taxes. This is understandable, as if you're already below the poverty line WITHOUT paying taxes, how in hell will you keep yourself fed and housed if you PAY a ton?

Now this plan is calling for basically cutting their income by nearly 20%, while at the same time drastically INCREASING the income for the mega-wealthy, by removing almost all of the taxes THEY pay? This is equitable how? This won't result in a massive upswing in homelessness and suffering why, exactly?

Not to mention, slamming Obama for not generating a complete recovery in 2 years is utterly asinine, and the people doing it need to study some history. This is the biggest economic downturn since the Great Depression. THAT downturn took more than a DECADE to turn around, AND it took the massive spending necessitated by WWII. Is it any wonder that the 2nd worst in US history isn't fixed after TWO, when that took what, 15?

Oh, and for the record: I can't stand Chris Matthews... (nor Ed Schultz, for that matter) Mindia, would you please discuss this with me on a substantive level, like I've tried to do with you, rather than resorting to 1-line insults, which I have NOT done with you?

-Arlos
Arlos
Admin Abuse Squad
Admin Abuse Squad

Postby Spazz » Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:26 pm

I like big eddie I used to listen to him when i was working. He came on after my fave radio host Thom Hartmann. That guy makes more sense than any political talker I have ever heard.
Why Immortal technique?
Spazz
Osama bin Spazz
Osama bin Spazz

Postby Narrock » Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:58 pm

Gypsiyee wrote:
Narrock wrote:

how the fuck is Cain a more "real" black man than President Obama? And how are you so stupid that you don't realize that's a racist statement?

I don't know how you did it, dude, but it's like you contracted a degenerative brain disease. For a while, you were actually someone who could be spoken to on a reasonable level. Now you've regressed worse than you were to begin with. You're like the fat person who loses 100 pounds then gains 200 back.

A. Failprez barry is only HALF black.
B. Cain comes from the south... his family overcame oppression and was there during the civil rights movement. Where was Failprez barry's family? His "mom" was slutting around and his daddy was a whore-mongering bum in Africa.
C. Cain teaches to rise above poverty using ambition, perseverence and HARD WORK. Failprez barry and his administration teaches to LEACH off the government and has enslaved people but they're too stupid to figure out what he's doing to them... but that's what he wants... that's his CONSTITUENCY. Fucking lazy stupid people.

No ma'am, you and your ilk are the root cause of the downfall of American culture. LIBERALISM IS A MENTAL DISORDER. In fact, I bet you agree with the M O R O N S protesting all over the country about "big business ripping people off" blah blah blah. Those dumbfucks hold up traffic, hold up production of people who are trying to work, slow down business, and they stink up the communities they show up at, piss and shit everywhere, and leave trash everywhere they go. Fucking STUPID assholes. I'm glad like 500+ of those braindead rejects got arrested for blocking the Brooklyn Bridge, and now have an arrest record.
Narrock
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Narrock » Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:05 pm

Arlos wrote:My mistake, the lowest income people suddenly lose 18% of their income under this plan, not 9%. Right now, if you are poor enough, you don't pay income taxes. This is understandable, as if you're already below the poverty line WITHOUT paying taxes, how in hell will you keep yourself fed and housed if you PAY a ton?

Now this plan is calling for basically cutting their income by nearly 20%, while at the same time drastically INCREASING the income for the mega-wealthy, by removing almost all of the taxes THEY pay? This is equitable how? This won't result in a massive upswing in homelessness and suffering why, exactly?

Not to mention, slamming Obama for not generating a complete recovery in 2 years is utterly asinine, and the people doing it need to study some history. This is the biggest economic downturn since the Great Depression. THAT downturn took more than a DECADE to turn around, AND it took the massive spending necessitated by WWII. Is it any wonder that the 2nd worst in US history isn't fixed after TWO, when that took what, 15?

Oh, and for the record: I can't stand Chris Matthews... (nor Ed Schultz, for that matter) Mindia, would you please discuss this with me on a substantive level, like I've tried to do with you, rather than resorting to 1-line insults, which I have NOT done with you?

-Arlos

Sorry, couldn't help it. lol I had you pegged for a Matthews-Olbermann-Maddau fan because every once in a while I listen to their mindless drivel and it seems to resonate with the liberals across America. Sorry to have lumped you in with them.

Anyway, as far as the people who are below the poverty line, I bet their program will stay in place with no change in their net income. I mean c'mon... don't paint Cain as a heartless thug. What I really like about the plan is that millionaires are finally going to have to pay their fair share of the tax load. I also love the idea of repealing the death tax which is 55%... wtf? So dumb and so unfair. I also like his idea of repealing the capital gains tax.
Narrock
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Gypsiyee » Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:43 am

Narrock wrote:A. Failprez barry is only HALF black.

wow. so i guess based on that he's not a real white man or a real black man. that damned half-nigger oreo ain't no real man at all! why, I'd even bet that where his penis should be he has a chocolate and vanilla swirled vagina that dons a pink bow.

B. Cain comes from the south... his family overcame oppression and was there during the civil rights movement. Where was Failprez barry's family? His "mom" was slutting around and his daddy was a whore-mongering bum in Africa.

that's not even worth responding to because it's a joke. but a) you have to be southern to be a "real" black man? b) You realize that as someone who knocked his wife up before he was married you have no right to talk about his parents, right? And who his parents were has nothing to do with him. He came about his children more honestly and morally than you did. c) And why is "mom" in quotes, exactly? Liberal conspiracy and he wasn't really born to an intelligent white woman?

C. Cain teaches to rise above poverty using ambition, perseverence and HARD WORK. Failprez barry and his administration teaches to LEACH off the government and has enslaved people but they're too stupid to figure out what he's doing to them... but that's what he wants... that's his CONSTITUENCY. Fucking lazy stupid people.

Unsubstantiated mindless drivel talking points with no basis in reality. I'm neither lazy nor stupid. FTR, I work full time in a finance billet and go to school full time maintaining a 3.9 GPA. I was just offered a promotion in DC which I turned down for a promotion here. You, on the other hand, put your foot on a gas pedal for a living and call an online degree from a school with no regional accredidations an education. Who's the "fucking lazy stupid person"?

No ma'am, you and your ilk are the root cause of the downfall of American culture.

Yes. We're the downfall of the racist white-bred culture of hatred that your dream world consisted of. You realize that the first truly progressive president was a republican before he founded the progressive party? I'd wager not.

LIBERALISM IS A MENTAL DISORDER.

hurr! it's funny because you put it in caps and took it out of the Ann Coulter jokebook. Your witticisms know no bounds.

In fact, I bet you agree with the M O R O N S protesting all over the country about "big business ripping people off" blah blah blah.

Uh, since I have a brain and was alive in 2008 when those ripoffs contributed to the second worst economic meltdown in US history, yes. I never will understand low to mid class people supporting the republican party and voting against their own interests.

Those dumbfucks hold up traffic, hold up production of people who are trying to work, slow down business, and they stink up the communities they show up at, piss and shit everywhere, and leave trash everywhere they go. Fucking STUPID assholes. I'm glad like 500+ of those braindead rejects got arrested for blocking the Brooklyn Bridge, and now have an arrest record.

Let me guess. You were a-ok with those women being penned in a cage and sprayed with pepper spray when they weren't fighting back too, yeah?

You do succeed in one thing. People like you make me wonder if I'm wrong about god, because I don't understand how evolution has allowed your continued existence despite all factors implying that a lack of functionality or rational thought should've been bred out by now. but then I realize that I'm not wrong about god, it's just that progression isn't always discriminatory and even dumb fucks like you benefit from the marvels of scientific discovery and its effect of preserving humankind.
Gypsiyee
NT Deity
NT Deity

Postby brinstar » Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:32 pm

i haven't really had time to sit down and read through the "Herb" Cain plan

but if mindia's past antics are any indication, i'm going to find it just as evil, hypocritical, and (above all else) painfully stupid as he is
compost the rich
brinstar
Cat Crew
Cat Crew

Postby brinstar » Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:41 am

yeah, you know what

i'm not gonna bother

all i see is "tax shelters for wealthy" and "ass-reamings for the poor"

fuck you cain
compost the rich
brinstar
Cat Crew
Cat Crew

Postby Gypsiyee » Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:41 am

Spazz wrote:
I leave it to the experts like Arlos, Gypsiyee and Spazz whom I tend to agree with the most.

Jay I think Ive argued issues with those guys many times then again i think ive agreed with them many times as well.Guns usually makes me fight a handicap match against those 2 but i was with gyps on pitbulls and usually agree with arlos on a lot of liberal topics. I guess you do have a point . It did make my day to be called an expert too prolly the first time thats ever happened in my life . Cheers homie.

fwiw, the only thing I can remember disagreeing with you about in regards to substantive topics is guns really. I think it's fair to say we agree on most things. personally I can't recall disagreeing with arlos on much of anything significant really.
Gypsiyee
NT Deity
NT Deity

Postby Narrock » Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:48 pm

brinstar wrote:yeah, you know what

i'm not gonna bother

all i see is "tax shelters for wealthy" and "ass-reamings for the poor"

fuck you cain

Your comprehension skills are... oh nm. I'll be nice and not finish my sentence.
Narrock
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby brinstar » Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:22 pm

cain's "plan" is designed to do what virtually every other politician's "plan" is designed to do, and that is to give kickbacks to the wealthy donors who fund their campaigns at everyone else's expense. if you somehow think this is not the case (and has been for a long time) then you are sorely mistaken or hoping to get in on the deal.

ModNote: Edited slightly for politeness.
compost the rich
brinstar
Cat Crew
Cat Crew

Postby Narrock » Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:16 am

brinstar wrote:cain's "plan" is designed to do what virtually every other politician's "plan" is designed to do, and that is to give kickbacks to the wealthy donors who fund their campaigns at everyone else's expense. if you somehow think this is not the case (and has been for a long time) then you are sorely mistaken or hoping to get in on the deal.

ModNote: Edited slightly for politeness.

I listened to what every candidate says. Bottom line is that most of them are just politicians and it's always a crap shoot as to what they actually do once they get elected, and we can only hope that they won't cave in to special interest groups who pad their pockets, ie failprezbarry. Do I believe that a Cain/Romney ticket would be America's savior? No, BUT so far, those two candidates will give me at least 70% of what America needs. The other candidates less than that, and any demorat will give us roughly 20% of what we need.
Narrock
NT Patron
NT Patron

Next

Return to Current Affairs