Should this guy go to jail ?

Real Life Events.

Go off topic and I will break you!

Moderator: Dictators in Training

Should this guy go to jail ?

Postby Spazz » Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:57 pm

I dont think he should them bitches attacked him first. IMO if you dont want to get beat the fuck down than dont attack people.
WHITE TRASH METAL SLUMMER
Why Immortal technique?
Perhaps its because I am afraid and he gives me courage.
Spazz
Osama bin Spazz
Osama bin Spazz

Re: Should this guy go to jail ?

Postby 10sun » Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:35 pm

They are all fucking idiots, but no. The employee should not get a stiffer sentence than anybody else.
10sun
NT Drunkard
NT Drunkard

Postby brinstar » Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:52 pm

i'm with 10sun, the two women obviously started shit

but the cashier kept the shit going long after the fight was over
compost the rich
brinstar
Cat Crew
Cat Crew

Postby Spazz » Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:06 am

If someone attacks you you finish them off just to make sure they dont pull a gun or a knife or anything. Im mad as hell that the guy lost his job and is facing some serious charges while the 2 negresses that attacked him are going to get nothing to a slap on the wrist. They slapped him first and then jumped the counter and came after him when he retreated.
Why Immortal technique?
Spazz
Osama bin Spazz
Osama bin Spazz

Postby Griever » Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:19 am

Could you post an article related to what happened in the video? I'm at work and I can't see the video since DoD blocks youtube.
Griever
NT Veteran
NT Veteran

Postby Zanchief » Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:19 am

Two girls jump the counter and McDonalds. Some big dude grabs what looks like a golf club, beats them down with it, then continues to hit them while they're on the ground.

He deserves to lose his job. He deserves to get sued. He deserves to go to jail. This is why we have laws.
Zanchief
Chief Wahoo
Chief Wahoo

Postby Tikker » Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:45 am

If he had laid them out with 1 punch each I would have applauded the dude

Beating them while they were down with a golf club or whatever earns prison time IMO
Tikker
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Kaemon » Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:12 am

To me it looks like a stainless steel solid rod that's used to help loosen debris in the fryers so it doesn't clog up when filtering or dumping dirty oil. No wonder one of them suffered a fractured skull.
Adivina wrote:We are the most bipolar acting community, bunch of manics with the mood swings on here.
Kaemon
NT Disciple
NT Disciple

Postby Gypsiyee » Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:01 am

Griever wrote:Could you post an article related to what happened in the video? I'm at work and I can't see the video since DoD blocks youtube.

DoD hasn't blocked youtube for ages! at least not with NMCI anymore. they unblocked it last year sometime.
"I think you may be confusing government running amok with government doing stuff you don't like. See, you're in the minority now. It's supposed to taste like a shit taco." - Jon Stewart
Gypsiyee
NT Deity
NT Deity

Postby Spazz » Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:30 am

So chief you think those 2 women deserve to be awarded a fuck ton of money for attacking someone is that what you are telling me ?
Why Immortal technique?
Spazz
Osama bin Spazz
Osama bin Spazz

Postby Zanchief » Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:37 am

No I don't think they deserve a ton of money for attacking someone. I think they should be charged with their minor offense of slapping someone and jumping a counter. If he hadn't retaliated this would have been a day in jail and maybe a fine or something. The recourse of the man behind the counter is much more heinous and deserves a much more severe punishment. In general I'm not litigious, I was just making a point. I'm sure they'll sue (because they're American and they seem crazy) and I'm sure when that happens everyone will be outraged. I, for one, will not.

This is just like that bully in Australia all over again. Have at your strawmen.
Zanchief
Chief Wahoo
Chief Wahoo

Postby Griever » Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:49 am

Gypsiyee wrote:
Griever wrote:Could you post an article related to what happened in the video? I'm at work and I can't see the video since DoD blocks youtube.

DoD hasn't blocked youtube for ages! at least not with NMCI anymore. they unblocked it last year sometime.

I've worked at two DoD agencies, DISA and now NVESD (Night Vision) and it was blocked at both so I assumed it was liked that across all of DoD. I guess the Army just sucks!
Griever
NT Veteran
NT Veteran

Postby Spazz » Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:44 am

Im not making a strawman I dont think people should be rewarded for assaulting someone. I also dont have any sympathy for those 2 woman as they attacked him first and when he left the counter they came after him. Like I said if you dont want to risk getting beat the fuck down than dont assault people.

As I have said to you efore. Liberals like you are what give the ideology a bad name and make goons on the right call it a mental disorder. How the fuck can you defend those 2 bitches ? They attacked the guy twice. Did he go over the top in defending himself a little bit but i highly doubt that he would have fucked them up if they handt jumped the counter and come after him a second time.

Do you know the saying that if you mess with the bull you get the horns ?

Imo they should all be charged assault or none of them should be charged at all.
Why Immortal technique?
Spazz
Osama bin Spazz
Osama bin Spazz

Postby Tikker » Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:47 am

He isn't defending them at all

He is just saying the dude deserves jail for what he did
Tikker
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Kaemon » Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:04 pm

The guy left the counter to go get the rod, he had every intention of placing a whoop ass on those two once he was smacked.
Adivina wrote:We are the most bipolar acting community, bunch of manics with the mood swings on here.
Kaemon
NT Disciple
NT Disciple

Postby Spazz » Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:05 pm

To me thats defending them. Thay caused the incident. They attacked him first. They jumped the counter and came after him.
Why Immortal technique?
Spazz
Osama bin Spazz
Osama bin Spazz

Postby Spazz » Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:25 pm

The guy left the counter to go get the rod, he had every intention of placing a whoop ass on those two once he was smacked.

See that is what we could argue on all day. Neither of us has any idea what his intent was. Perhaps he didnt want to go to jail and stepped of line saw them coming after him and flipped out. People react to threats in all different manor. You never know who people are attacking you you never know if they want to bully you or hurt you and you never know if they are armed. Im not sure how far out of line the guy got. You cant see them on the ground. At one point you see one of them reaching for him. You dont know if they were getting right back up or reaching in pockets or what.
Why Immortal technique?
Spazz
Osama bin Spazz
Osama bin Spazz

Postby Gypsiyee » Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:26 pm

okay, I just watched it. first, I want to know why those blue people from Avatar invaded the news station

Next, yes.. those girls were absolutely in the wrong and should be charged. But the attack that resulted from it was far, far worse than what they did.

That wasn't defensive or evasive... that was vicious continuous attack after they were no longer a threat. Attacked first or not, defending yourself is one thing. Beating someone relentlessly and cracking their skull after they're already down on the floor is something completely different. The guy clearly has a short fuse that results in excessively violent tendencies. His attack was blind rage. A non-dangerous non-violent rational person would not have responded that way, and if not jail (which I think is appropriate) he should in the very least be institutionalized.

And did I hear wrong or did they say his criminal history includes killing a kid?
"I think you may be confusing government running amok with government doing stuff you don't like. See, you're in the minority now. It's supposed to taste like a shit taco." - Jon Stewart
Gypsiyee
NT Deity
NT Deity

Postby Gypsiyee » Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:29 pm

Spazz wrote: You cant see them on the ground. At one point you see one of them reaching for him. You dont know if they were getting right back up or reaching in pockets or what.

No, but you can see co-workers looking down on the ground and screaming at him to stop. If you're hitting someone hard enough to fracture their skull, you've gone way past defense and into brutality.

And let me add that no, I don't think they deserve to be awarded any lawsuit money either--their behavior is the only reason the attack happened and they were in the wrong. That doesn't mean they deserved to get attacked the way they did. Had it been a normal person they attacked, the outcome would've been them being taken away in a squad car. His irrational excessive force is the only reason it's news.
Gypsiyee
NT Deity
NT Deity

Postby Jay » Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:41 pm

Their actions don't justify his excessive actions. Personally I think those bitches got what they deserved and when you're raised in a certain environment, you have to go wild n out to defend yourself and make a statement that youre not one to be fucked with. However, we're not governed by street laws we're governed by real ones and that guy went way past legal self defense and assaulted them not defensively, but out of anger which is precisely why he should be in jail.

All of them should be punished and no one should be allowed to capitalize on this via lawsuits imo.
leah wrote:i am forever grateful to my gym teacher for drilling that skill into me during drivers' ed

leah wrote:isn't the only difference the length? i feel like it would take too long to smoke something that long, ha.
Jay
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Menelvir » Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:27 pm

In gauging appropriate response to provocation, there are acceptable degrees.

You don't pull out a rocket-propelled grenade when you're stung by a wasp.
"People take different roads seeking fulfillment and happiness. Just because they're not on your road doesn't mean they've gotten lost." - The Dalai Lama
Menelvir
NT Disciple
NT Disciple

Postby Kaemon » Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:44 pm

The guy works for Mc Donalds, he has to act a certain way, he cannot make decisions on his own. If he believed there was something wrong with the $50 he should immediatly get a manager and takes himself out of the equation and let the manager handle it. He didn't, instead he provoked the "customer" who chose to come in and purchase something off the menu. By provoking, I mean he decided to handle it himself. We don't know what was said between the two, we don't know if she was called a fat whore, nigger, bitch, cunt or any other word that might have warranted a slap...remember, he is the face of McDonalds. We don't expect to be treated like a piece of garbage when we're the paying customer.

We don't know if he took off to the back to get the rod to lay the smack down, or if it was percieved that he took off with her money. If someone runs away from you with your money in hand when you're intoxicated, what would you do? Stand behind the counter and twiddle your thumbs and wait until he comes back? I doubt it, especially if you were drunk...

If you're the face of a company, you need to act accordingly. Honestly, unless he lied on his application and it wasn't followed up on, I'm surprised he had a job with a company as big as McDonalds coming out of prison. Let's not forget that his coworkers were afraid to get involved, what does that tell you? Twice in the video I saw a coworker reach out for a split second to intervene only to think twice about it.

Instead, these 2 idiots who came in for a 4.99 20 piece chicken mcnugget and diet coke got a fractured skull instead of fries. And yes, these ladies have now become instant millionaires thanks to the jackass who came out of prison and decided to take justice into his own hands. It will never go to civil court, it will be arbitrated and resolved with both parties getting what they want, McDonalds with less press and the 2 idiots with cash in hand while the former McDonalds employee will go back to prison and possible multiple lawsuits from both customers and McDonalds.

*edit* Just to reiterate, that's a solid steel rod weighing approx 2-3 pounds. That ladie is lucky she got out with just a fractured skull, that should have crushed her skull. No one deserves that....no one.
Kaemon
NT Disciple
NT Disciple

Postby Harrison » Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:49 pm

I didn't watch the video but, I'm going to side with Spazz on this one.

You hop a counter in a threatening manner and I'm putting you down like a rabid dog, period.
How do you like this spoiler, motherfucker? -Lyion
Harrison
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Gypsiyee » Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:31 pm

Harrison wrote:I didn't watch the video but, I'm going to side with Spazz on this one.

You hop a counter in a threatening manner and I'm putting you down like a rabid dog, period.

Perhaps you should watch the video.

It's your decision to "put someone down like a rabid dog." Decisions have consequences, and you wouldn't be exempt from them if that was the choice you made.

This is a place of business, not a street fight. Street fights would involve assault charges and jail time in an instance like this too, but that this moron put his ignorance and tendency toward obscene violence on display while he working makes it that much worse. People deal with irate customers every single day. People deal with customers who far cross the line every single day. If you don't have the capability to be of a rational mindset and deal with an extreme situation in a way that doesn't involve you violently retaliating, you shouldn't be in a customer service position.

The girls deserve jail time. He deserves more jail time. If you think you can go beating someone who's on the ground with a metal rod fracturing their skull while screaming "where you goin', bitch" without punishment, I don't know what to tell you. That's felony assault regardless of if you want to put a "but she started it, mom" justification on it.
Gypsiyee
NT Deity
NT Deity

Postby Zanchief » Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:20 pm

Harrison wrote:I didn't watch the video but, I'm going to side with Spazz on this one.

That's the type of attitude that will put you behind bars and not a single person will have any sympathy for you.

I think it might be time to grow up a bit, Harri.
Zanchief
Chief Wahoo
Chief Wahoo

Next

Return to Current Affairs