Should this guy go to jail ?

Real Life Events.

Go off topic and I will break you!

Moderator: Dictators in Training

Re: Should this guy go to jail ?

Postby Zanchief » Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:31 pm

Don't you see the problem. You think everyone's your enemy and you need to carry a gun to protect yourself, then the guy next to you feels the same way. You think you have to finish the job just in case someone pulls a gun on you, so you pull a gun on them. Don't you see where it all goes wrong?

Enough with this pussy shit because I can see the world rationally. If being a pussy means not making the world or more violent and hostile place, then pussy it is. Enjoy the ghetto you helped create.
Zanchief
Chief Wahoo
Chief Wahoo

Postby Spazz » Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:32 pm

More bullshit. I dont make the world a more violent place. I dont see everyone as a potential threat or enemy. What I seem to be aware of that you cant grasp is that not all people are good and decent. There are folks out there who would kill rape and steal and no matter how hard I wish they will always be out there. Seeing as I dont get into trouble and try to avoid Fights I also am not making the world more violent or ghetto. I dont go around pulling guns on people I mind my own fucking business and keep to myself mostly. For you to say that I create a violent world or that I make the world more ghetto is pure horse shit. Your a pussy because you dont seem to grasp that sometimes you have to meet force with force.

You dont see the world rationally. People are capable of doing anything, Id rather not be a victim. I dont think every person I meet is going to attack me but back to the video there sometimes people attack other people.

You chose to be a smart ass because admitting you would have used violence in that situation as well blows a giant hole in your argument. I highly doubt even in your " rational" fantasy world you would have let 2 niggers beat your ass without lifting a finger to defend yourself.
WHITE TRASH METAL SLUMMER
Why Immortal technique?
Perhaps its because I am afraid and he gives me courage.
Spazz
Osama bin Spazz
Osama bin Spazz

Postby Zanchief » Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:48 pm

There's a difference between defending yourself and "putting someone down".

Since you like silly analogies here's one for you.

I'm walking down the street and I see one of those Arab guys. I curb stomp him (obviously) and he's dead. Now, people around here will say that's wrong, but what if he was a terrorist and he'd blown me up? I guess I'd rather not be the victim.

Point being, you can never take chances with people who bitch slap you.
Zanchief
Chief Wahoo
Chief Wahoo

Postby Spazz » Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:56 pm

No asshole that would make you the attacker and that wouldnt be defending yourself. Your analogy is crap and not relevant to what I was talking about in the slightest.

Second I know your kind of dense so I will repeat myself and use little words. It wasnt about the bitch slapping him it was about being rushed by 2 of them. Since normal rational people dont jump counters and attack people you can assume your dealing with someone who means you harm.

Lets try something else and see how you handle it. Your at a basketball game and you trip a dude who is kinda thuggish up and make him spill his beer. Him and his buddy then proceed to move in on you and you know damn well that they dont wanna cuddle or talk .... What do you the rational person do ?

Again you and I both know that you arent going to let 2 dudes kick the shit out of you.
Why Immortal technique?
Spazz
Osama bin Spazz
Osama bin Spazz

Postby Harrison » Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:14 am

Obviously you hug it out with tea and biscuits.
How do you like this spoiler, motherfucker? -Lyion
Harrison
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Drem » Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:26 am

you're retarded if you think that was called for by the employee

i'm sure most of you know i work food service. if any of my employees ever did this i would fire them instantly. absolutely ridiculous. i'm sure whatever the dude said that no one got on tape pushed those girls over the limit. there are other ways to handle a situation like that

most dont involve beating your potential customers with a 3/4" rod that, as kaemon said, is used to unclog your fryer drains. and if it were coming from someone with a criminal history of killing a high school classmate at gunpoint, i would care even less about the justification. fucking inbred retards

everyone in this whole video is at fault. customers for just yelling but not doing anything, clients for being drunk and aggro, employee for being paranoid and crazy, other employees for not doing anything til the victims were down and out. end of story. bunch of fuckin retards. we're all stars in the shit show
Drem
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Gypsiyee » Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:15 am

Spazz wrote:Ok I seem to be having a hard time getting this across so let me try to say it another way. Lets say he only bopped each bitch one time and then backed off. Lets say that while shaky one of those bitches pulled out a 22 and shot the man. Then instead of talking about if he should go to jail we would be saying why didnt he knock those bitches the fuck out?

No, we would be saying those girls are fucking psycho killers and need to go to jail just like we're saying that he's a fucking ragaholic violent person and needs to go to jail.

You're basing this case on a bunch of hypotheticals. Don't you think before it became news there would've been knowledge as to whether or not they had a gun?

I didn't grow up in Detroit, no, but I didn't grow up in a great neighborhood either. Once I moved in with my mom, we were poor as shit. My neighbors were crackheads, coke fiends, and hookers. I don't want you thinking my stance on this is because it's just acceptable to fight dirty in one place and it's not in another.

Not all people are good and decent. I don't disagree with that. Those bitches deserve to get some sense knocked into them, I don't disagree with that either. What I disagree with is that that guy simply did what was necessary. He went way beyond measures needed to defend yourself. We can speculate all day long what if this and what if that, but we're talking about a guy beating two women down with a 2 pound metal rod.

Now, don't get me wrong -- I could give a shit less that they're women. You pick a fight, you get a fight back, and that's your own damn fault for being some dipshit ghetto ass ignorant piece of shit with no common sense. Whether or not you have a dick between your legs is inconsequential. I'm not saying that guy should've just been like "oh, they slapped me. well that wasn't nice, what would spongebob do?" I'm saying he should've hit her ass back if he damn well pleased and gotten one of the fifteen fucking people standing around who saw it to help him get her ass out until something else could be done.

I get that calling the cops on a street fight isn't going to get you anywhere, but this wasn't a street fight. If a place of business calls about a customer attacking its employees, you'll get a much different response than you would for two idiots kicking the shit out of each other in the street.

I get what you're saying, I do. I just want you to understand what I'm saying--I don't sympathize with these girls. I don't think they deserve anything positive out of it. They fucked with him and provoked a fight, and they lost. They didn't know it'd be a way unmatched fight (which it was, I don't think you can disagree with that. Slap != metal rod to the face), but unfortunately for them they fucked with the wrong guy. And unfortunately for him, he is wrong and deserves to go to jail for it.

Eye for an eye in this situation I'm totally cool with. Bitch hits you in the face, you use equal equipment to hit her right back. If they saw a gun and she was a threat to his life, I'm fine with that. If she had a knife, I'm fine with it. Hell, if she went for his nuts I'd understand blind rage prompting you to fight back harder than necessary. I'd still have a problem with the rod, but I'd certainly understand maybe slamming her nasty face against the counter. But all she did was slap him.

He already had the power of numbers on his side for support because she was in the wrong. There was absolutely no justification for him to grab a metal rod, beat her senselessly with it, and continue to bludgeon her after she was on the ground.
"I think you may be confusing government running amok with government doing stuff you don't like. See, you're in the minority now. It's supposed to taste like a shit taco." - Jon Stewart
Gypsiyee
NT Deity
NT Deity

Postby Menelvir » Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:04 am

She was indeed lucky. The fryer is just right there, he could have chosen to throw boiling grease in her face á la Rorschach.
"People take different roads seeking fulfillment and happiness. Just because they're not on your road doesn't mean they've gotten lost." - The Dalai Lama
Menelvir
NT Disciple
NT Disciple

Postby Jay » Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:45 pm

I would have stopped her from coming at me, either by punching her or tripping her. Then i would have grabbed the rod and warned her and her friends that if they made any sudden movements that i'd swing.

I realize theres an unknown factor when it comes to dealing with people like that but sometimes the threat of violence is enough to not let it escalate.

Also, I slightly disagree with gyps, and maybe not even disagree but maybe im picking words apart here. I think that equal force can put you in the wrong also and is still eye for an eye. I think the appropriate answer for these situations is to use the minimal force necessary to get away or stop them.
leah wrote:i am forever grateful to my gym teacher for drilling that skill into me during drivers' ed

leah wrote:isn't the only difference the length? i feel like it would take too long to smoke something that long, ha.
Jay
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby brinstar » Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:37 am

spazz i love you man but it's like you're only watching the first half of the video

we're not talking about hypotheticals here like "what if the bitch whipped out a 22" man, watch the entire damn video

the fuckin fight was OVER. OVER. he kept wailin' away with his frypole.

= prison, guaranteed
compost the rich
brinstar
Cat Crew
Cat Crew

Postby Spazz » Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:38 am

Like I said that is the part I am most focused on. We know now neither was armed. As I also stated we cant see if they are trying to get up grab him or reach for pockets.

You know what... I think he went over the top but I dont think he belongs in jail unless those 2 cunts go with him. They are the true criminals here. They are the ones who assaulted him. They are the ones who created the situation.
Why Immortal technique?
Spazz
Osama bin Spazz
Osama bin Spazz

Postby Tikker » Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:54 am

Spazz wrote:Like I said that is the part I am most focused on. We know now neither was armed. As I also stated we cant see if they are trying to get up grab him or reach for pockets.

You know what... I think he went over the top but I dont think he belongs in jail unless those 2 cunts go with him. They are the true criminals here. They are the ones who assaulted him. They are the ones who created the situation.

they're the ones who started it yes

and they deserve some sort of prosecution yes

but he went over the top, and should be removed from the gene pool
Tikker
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Griever » Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:43 am

Spazz, I'm sure you'd be the first person to cry foul if a cop used excessive force to subdue someone attacking him or trying to attack him. This guy, used excessive force on two woman trying to attack him. The cop would probably only get off with a slap on the hand, but this guy is definitely going to jail.
Griever
NT Veteran
NT Veteran

Postby Drem » Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:37 am

what i'd really like to know here is if the $50 was in fact fake. if he called that shit, which is rare and awesome if he did, then more power to him. otherwise i kinda think this dude was a dick. and picked on two ghetto chicks that really wanted some fast food. i just dont get why he kept hittin them. uncalled for

like i said before, the whole situation is a shit show
Drem
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Gypsiyee » Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:10 am

Jay wrote:Also, I slightly disagree with gyps, and maybe not even disagree but maybe im picking words apart here. I think that equal force can put you in the wrong also and is still eye for an eye. I think the appropriate answer for these situations is to use the minimal force necessary to get away or stop them.

Well no, I agree that minimal force necessary is completely appropriate and likely would've ended the situation right there.

I'm saying I'd be more accepting and understanding of Spazz's point of view that the guy didn't deserve jail time and that he wasn't more wrong if it was a matter of equal force applied in defense. I mean, if you get hit, you're not always going to react in a cool calm and collected manner. Chances are you're going to hit back at least as hard as you were hit to defend yourself, and in that case I'm not like to be so appalled or even think he deserves jail time for it. I don't think it would've necessarily been over the top if he applied equal force.. what makes it constitute jail time to me is the excessive force applied after she was already subdued.

Drem wrote:what i'd really like to know here is if the $50 was in fact fake. if he called that shit, which is rare and awesome if he did, then more power to him. otherwise i kinda think this dude was a dick. and picked on two ghetto chicks that really wanted some fast food. i just dont get why he kept hittin them. uncalled for

like i said before, the whole situation is a shit show

I don't understand why it wouldn't have been a simple matter of having a counterfeit pen at the counter? Kind of stupid at a restaurant not to have a quick way to check counterfeit money. Any time I've worked at a restaurant that involved money changing hands at a counter we had a counterfeit pen right there to mark larger bills. Kept it standard protocol and didn't offend customers.. seems common sense to me. If they don't have that available, as a cashier it's not really his job to speculate and call the customer out in front of other people, it's the manager's.

Either way, fake or not still doesn't warrant a skull crack.
"I think you may be confusing government running amok with government doing stuff you don't like. See, you're in the minority now. It's supposed to taste like a shit taco." - Jon Stewart
Gypsiyee
NT Deity
NT Deity

Previous

Return to Current Affairs