Penn State students... ARE U FAWKING KIDDING ME???

Real Life Events.

Go off topic and I will break you!

Moderator: Dictators in Training

Re: Penn State students... ARE U FAWKING KIDDING ME???

Postby Snero » Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:57 am

Gypsiyee wrote:Well no, I'd follow up but there's a credibility factor. Let's say someone came to you and said Snerp raped someone. You're really telling me that your immediate reaction would be to call the cops, get him suspended, and press them until they showed you evidence that Matt wasn't guilty?

wtf!! why drag me into the storm, i was just lurking hear peacefully!
Snero
NT Disciple
NT Disciple

Postby Zanchief » Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:42 pm

I’d rat you out the first chance I get!

In fact, sometimes I just besmirch your good name for no good reason.
Zanchief
Chief Wahoo
Chief Wahoo

Postby Lyion » Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:42 pm

Arlos wrote:I too wonder why more isn't being made about the assistant who saw Sandusky having anal sex with the kid in the shower, and all HE did was tell someone.

This just baffles me beyond belief. I can't imagine not stopping the guy, and contacting the cops immediately. Outside of the Canadians, I can't imagine anyone here not intervening immediately.
What saves a man is to take a step. Then another step.
C. S. Lewis
Lyion
Admin Abuse Squad
Admin Abuse Squad

Postby Spazz » Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:24 pm

Outside of the Canadians, I can't imagine anyone here not intervening immediately.

That made me laugh lyion. Seriously me and tugg and our buddy mikey V were talkin bout this the other night when we watched the ufc fight. Who wouldnt beat the fuck out of a nigga if they busted them fucking a 10 year old boy on the spot? I would prolly get charged with manslaughter if I walked in on that. Last year me and a couple of gs beat the fuck out of a dude for pulling his cock at on some little boys playing in the backyard. You ask me not getting violent when you see something like that is irrational and shows weak character. I dont know what the world is coming to when people can let something like that slide.

Seriously raping little kids is damn near as low as you can get on the moral scale. I wish the penalty for it was death but I know that the death penalty costs a fortune doesnt deter crime and innocents get killed so I cant fully get behind it. Grrrr hurting children really pisses me off. I play guns and kung fu with all the kids on my block all the time ( yea a part of me will be a little boy forever I guess) and I would be really pissed off if I found out someone was sexually assaulting one of them.

Back on topic how a dude could walk in on it and not go ape shit is beyond me. How the dude got away with it forever sickens me and the kids protesting saddens me. Just all around a real shitty story. I have been trying to avoid it cuz it makes my blood pressure go through the roof.
WHITE TRASH METAL SLUMMER
Why Immortal technique?
Perhaps its because I am afraid and he gives me courage.
Spazz
Osama bin Spazz
Osama bin Spazz

Postby brinstar » Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:35 pm

Spazz wrote:death penalty

there is a death penalty for people like Sandusky, it's called "putting that guy into general prison population."

chi-mos are bottom of the barrel, man - even the most evil motherfuckers draw the line there

if he doesn't off himself by the time the verdict is handed down, he won't last a year in prison
compost the rich
brinstar
Cat Crew
Cat Crew

Postby Spazz » Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:54 pm

Ive always found that amusing that even the most depraved sickos you can think of in the clank hate molesters. Off hand do you know the % of molesters in gen pop that dont live out they sentence ? From everything Ive heard plus tv and movies you would think its 100 %
WHITE TRASH METAL SLUMMER
Why Immortal technique?
Perhaps its because I am afraid and he gives me courage.
Spazz
Osama bin Spazz
Osama bin Spazz

Postby Arlos » Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:51 am

If they kept them in the general population, you'd probably be right. But generally, they end up in one of the special housing/needs wards, along with other prisoners whose lives would be at risk, like people who drop out of prison gangs and talk to the police about the gang's illegal activities.

-Arlos
Arlos
Admin Abuse Squad
Admin Abuse Squad

Postby 10sun » Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:40 am

Spazz wrote:Ive always found that amusing that even the most depraved sickos you can think of in the clank hate molesters. Off hand do you know the % of molesters in gen pop that dont live out they sentence ? From everything Ive heard plus tv and movies you would think its 100 %

From what friends have told me about prison in Ohio:

Cho-Mos typically live in gen pop with about every other Tom Dick & Harry who have committed violent & non-violent crimes.
They are picked on (guards aren't the only ones to get "gassed"; read more: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gassing_(prison_slang) ).
However, they are not typically killed on purpose unless there is an escalation of some sort.

Child murderers on the other hand typically live in higher security blocks due to the high percentage of people convicted of violent crimes...
I don't have any second hand knowledge about them other than the ones that came through the prisons my friends were at quickly ended up in the infirmary and got transferred to solitary before they were never seen again.
10sun
NT Drunkard
NT Drunkard

Postby Lyion » Tue Nov 15, 2011 2:49 pm

Not sure I'm buying this:
http://abcnews.go.com/US/penn-state-rap ... d=14953587

A lawyer for the former Penn State football coach allegedly seen raping a boy in the team's locker room shower claims that the boy has denied that he was sexually assaulted.

The claim by Jerry Sandusky's lawyer comes at the same time that Mike McQuery, who reported seeing the rape occur in 2002, emailed his friends that he didn't just leave as the grand jury report stated.

"I did the right thing ... you guys know me ... the truth is not out there fully ... I didn't just turn and run ... I made sure it stopped ... I had to make quick tough decisions..." the e-mail, obtained by ESPN, reads.

The contradictory statements were among a flurry of fresh revelations and claims involving the scandal that has rocked Penn State.

The boy in the shower is one of eight that Sandusky is accused of having molested over a 15 year period. The grand jury report said that despite McQueary's eyewitness account, the university did not investigate and "never attempted to learn the identity of the child in the shower... No one from the university did."

Sandusky's lawyer, Joe Amendola, told NBC's Bob Costas that they believe they know who the "victim" is, "now grown up... a person in his 20s."

"We have information that that child says that never happened," Amendola said.

When Costas replied, "So you found him, the commonwealth [of Pennsylvania] has not?"

"Interesting, isn't it," said Amendola.

The Pennsylvania office of attorney general was not immediately available for a response.

Amendola said he expected many of the victims named in the grand jury presentment to deny that the assaults had ever occurred.

The investigation into Sandusky is spreading. The New York based Fresh Air Fund told ABC News that its records show that at least one child was sent to stay with Sandusky in the 1990s and that information was shared with Pennsylvania authorities.

"Now we are looking back in our files to earlier time periods. As of today, we do believe several children may have stayed in the Sandusky home in 1970s," said fund spokeswoman Andrea Kotuk.
What saves a man is to take a step. Then another step.
C. S. Lewis
Lyion
Admin Abuse Squad
Admin Abuse Squad

Postby Narrock » Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:11 am

Arlos wrote:If they kept them in the general population, you'd probably be right. But generally, they end up in one of the special housing/needs wards, along with other prisoners whose lives would be at risk, like people who drop out of prison gangs and talk to the police about the gang's illegal activities.
-Arlos
. You're absolutely right. I worked in a jail for 3 years, and segregation was absolutely necessary. We put the "snitches and bitches" (lol) in the SHU... Special Housing Unit, where only one inmate at a time was allowed out for "tier time" for their own safety. Oh, and before you femminazis get your panties in a twist... the term "bitches" was used for chi-mos and public weenie wackers... crazy people.
“The more I study science the more I believe in God.” -- Albert Einstein
Narrock
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Gaazy » Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:57 am

Saw last night some guy is claiming to have been molested by a Syracuse coach years ago rofl. WHy in the HELL would you come out at 39 years old and say that?
Gaazy
NT Deity
NT Deity

Postby Arlos » Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:34 am

Saw that, Gaazy. Actually was watching ESPN and they were talking to the guy, and ESPN said he had actually come to them EIGHT YEARS ago and told them that, so it's not a new thing. ESPN said it investigated, but couldn't find any corroborating evidence, so didn't run with the story, since they had no proof. Now they're running it though, because a 2nd person has come out and said he was molested by the same guy as well.

Beyond that, I suppose the whole Penn State thing could have given them the courage to come forward too.

-Arlos
Arlos
Admin Abuse Squad
Admin Abuse Squad

Postby Gaazy » Fri Nov 18, 2011 2:42 pm

Ahh I didnt see that other information. I just saw where the coaches are calling it a big lie and all that of course
Gaazy
NT Deity
NT Deity

Previous

Return to Current Affairs