Racisms talk

Real Life Events.

Go off topic and I will break you!

Moderator: Dictators in Training

Racisms talk

Postby Spazz » Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:22 am

Ya know its late and im gonna ramble hear about some thoughts Im having. Im sure this will get a tldr but for those of you without add hear me out.

It seems to me that the last 4 years we have seen some serious racism coming to the surface here in our little country. Im not even going to talk about the shit that goes on in the hood im going to talk about the big ones in the news.

First one that comes to mind is Obamas election and all thats come with it. Holy shit did things get ugly. Is he the anti-christ , is this nigga even from america. Then that shit got really silly with the birther thing. Another thing I have seen with him is never in my life have I ever seen a president disrespected in this way. Im not talking bout comedians or the internet and its trolls Im talking about dudes in politics. We had the dude scream you lie, we had that bitch that stuck her finger up in his face. We had Sara palin say all kinds of insane shit about him and being a terrorist. Last thing I want to say about Obama is about his wife, The way that some have reacted to her is insane. People acted like this bitch wanted to steal everyones kids cuz she pointed out they are all some fatties.

Next up coming to my mind is Henry Louis Gates Jr and him getting arrested breaking into his own house when it could have been proven in seconds that he was telling the truth. If a nigga can get that kind of treatment and hes a profes in the burbs think about what life might be like for those of color in worse neighborhoods.

Last up is prolly the reason im writing this in the first place. Trayvon Martin . I dont even know where to begin with this crazy shit.First off lets get it out of the way so that you know where I stand on this. I carry a .45 im very pro self defense and yet I still as a person of common sense think the only thing this can be called is murder. First off if your afraid of someone or think they are a criminal the last thing on earth you should do is get in they space and provoke a confrontation. Even if that kid was giving this moron the beating of a lifetime that still in my mind does not make pulling your gun and shooting someone self defense. If anyone was acting in self defense it was prolly this punk ass kid that had some racist fatty runnin up on him in the dark. If i was walking home from getting smokes in a hoody and some dude came up on me all agressive like I would prolly back his ass off real quick if you catch my drift.

Now onto the racism. First off zimmerfuck or whatever his name be has got to be a racist. Hes called 911 40 something times since the year began on suspicious darkies. The fact that it would seem every time this guy sees a black youth he calls the hook should tell us about all we need to know about is hes a racist or not. I also heard him on a call say fuckin COONS. Coons who the fuck even says that shit except someone whos totally ass backwards. Its fuckin 2012 last time I think someone fire off coons was forrest gump . Then you have the pigs who it would appear took a look at what happened and said " young darky dead this guy says it was self defense sounds bout right to me Cleetus what do you think ebeneezer" . Finally we move on to Garaldo talkin bout this nigga got kilt cuz he was a ybm rockin a hoody. Are you serious with this shit? Thats about as good as well she was wearing a pushup bra and a lot of make up.

TLDR

Seriously. I dont know if its a backlash to obama or if america really hasnt gotten over racism or if the whole worlds gone mad but I find this to be really disturbing. I dont really want to see a racial show down of any sort. I damn sure dont want to see more gun grabbers when again millions upon millions are not retarded. The reek the racism is giving off is making me feel like I need a shower and I kinda dont want to be lumped in with morans like this. What do you 5 longtime lurkers think ?

Dont ignore my late night ramble cuz its long as a mutha fucka bitches :afro:

Ps I forgot to add in maybe this kid would still be living if he had a burner instead of an arnold palmer and some skittles. If someones gotta go Id rather it be darwinism in effect and it be the one who deserves it . If your runnin up on mother fuckers in the dark you are totally the one who is a menace to your neighborhood.
i
WHITE TRASH METAL SLUMMER
Why Immortal technique?
Perhaps its because I am afraid and he gives me courage.
Spazz
Osama bin Spazz
Osama bin Spazz

Re: Racisms talk

Postby Zanchief » Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:17 am

Zanchief
Chief Wahoo
Chief Wahoo

Postby Tikker » Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:16 am

Last edited by Tikker on Sat Aug 08, 2015 1:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tikker
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Spazz » Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:43 pm

Yea dude that really bugs me. If im in fear for my safety im sure as shit not going to come up on the fucker that is making me feel that way. That chastity bono lookin mo fucka needs to do some hard.
Why Immortal technique?
Spazz
Osama bin Spazz
Osama bin Spazz

Postby Jay » Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:00 am

I'm not one way or the other with the gun debate Spazz but your logic is flawed. The kid would be alive with a burner instead of an Arnold Palmer and some Skittles? Maybe. How about: "The kid would be alive if the racist didn't have a gun." Also maybe. There's lots of good reasons to defend owning a weapon. There's also lots of good reasons to defend not owning one. Neither of those "good reasons" are present in this scenario so don't turn this into a gun topic.

If you're thinking about our current state of the world in respects to racism, we're getting better everyday. 4 years ago, whether or not he did his job well is a different matter, but a majority of voters elected Barack Obama. You could argue that he got a lot of votes because he is black, but my point is there were lots of voters who didn't factor in race whatsoever and voted for who they thought would be the best pick for president. In the past 50 years, we went from Jim Crow laws to electing a black president. None of that means that racism is gone. What it means is that our collective society of people realize more and more everyday that racism is not as openly acceptable as it once was. It didn't change everyone's minds in one fell swoop. It just forced people with dated, bigoted mentalities to keep their racist beliefs underground and out of the public eye. Once in a while, something racist that happens becomes newsworthy, and there we are watching it on the news and shaking our heads. Newsflash dude, it's always been there. The only difference now is someone on Channels 2, 5, and 7 decided to talk about it.

Racism predates Geraldo Rivera and Obama. It's not a thought that can be rationalized. It's a feeling. It's hate. The only way you can change how someone FEELS, is by simply living your own life as the example and not being racist. People like Geraldo say some silly shit about hoodies and guess what 99.9% of people think of him? They think he's a fucking clownshoe. That tells me that we're doing better with the racism thing everyday.
leah wrote:i am forever grateful to my gym teacher for drilling that skill into me during drivers' ed

leah wrote:isn't the only difference the length? i feel like it would take too long to smoke something that long, ha.
Jay
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby brinstar » Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:28 am

two things

first, i agree with jay that the murder of Trayvon Martin had absolutely fucking nothing to do with gun laws or gun control or gun ownership or any other 2nd-amendment nut's wet dream rageboner topic. guns do not kill people - angry unhinged racist vigilantes (with guns) murder innocent tea-and-skittles-having black kids wearing hoodies. the fact that he used a gun is an afterthought to me, and IMO to deflect this into some sort of gun ownership debate is to ignore the real problem entirely.

second, yes jay, we have come a long god damn way - and going from jim crow, police dogs, and firehoses to President Obama in fifty years' time is certainly a testament to that. however, it's also very very important that we don't stop so long to pat ourselves on the back that we forget which way we're headed. getting a black man in the white house is certainly a milestone, but it was never the goal. the goal has always been - and will always remain - real equality.
compost the rich
brinstar
Cat Crew
Cat Crew

Postby Jay » Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:23 am

Certainly Brin. We should never stop reaching for that goal. I'm saying just cuz its on the news doesn't mean it suddenly started getting racial in this country again. The only thing we can do to further defeat this problem is to live our lives "colorblind" and educate past, present and future generations with each individual situation that comes our way. Over time, if everyone does their part, this problem shrinks and people like Geraldo, politicians down to your average everyday schlub will see that basing any action solely on race is wrong.

My issue in this thread is how Spazz is identifying the problem. The situation with Trayvon is SERIOUS but don't let what you just saw on the news be the thing that opens your eyes to racism. It's everywhere. It happens all the time and it happens everyday. I've said in past threads that the biggest problem with racism are the racists that are covert. Guys like Geraldo and your Grand Wizards down south aren't the problem. Their views are overt. People hear what they have to say and think, "Moron.". The problem is the guy in a suit who is really respectful and polite and will shake your hand when he turns you down for a job because he thinks black people are too lazy to work for him. It's the politician who only does "a little" to support urban communities to get the minorities off his back and secure some black votes, Mexican votes etc etc. and not because there are real issues in those communities.

Lastly, the biggest culprit we have to look at is ourselves. Look within. When you make decisions or see something and establish a viewpoint, just check yourself and ask if race is factoring into your opinions. It's curbing bad habits and actions from our own past and being better. Spazz, you vilify that guy for saying COON in the 911 call but here you are in this thread saying nigga. I think both are equally bad but I'm also smart enough to know you don't hate black people and that this guy probably does, but you can't make a case against him citing his choice of descriptors when you're using equally bad ones.
leah wrote:i am forever grateful to my gym teacher for drilling that skill into me during drivers' ed

leah wrote:isn't the only difference the length? i feel like it would take too long to smoke something that long, ha.
Jay
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Spazz » Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:54 pm

The one comment about if he had a gun instead of skittles was me being a bit of a smart ass. To me this is about racism. Sure I know in a lot of ways things have gotten way better over the years but it feels like we are sliding backwards on that progress. ISM is still alive and well it just went underground for a while is how im kind of feeling about that issue.

I dont want to turn it into a gun talk either i was just sharing a few of my opinions on that case and made one smart ass comment.
Why Immortal technique?
Spazz
Osama bin Spazz
Osama bin Spazz

Postby ClakarEQ » Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:11 pm

I don't know what to think on this one. The one thing I feel Zimmer did that was WAY out of bounds that more than likely create the environment for which he then killed someone over, was that he did not follow instruction from authority. He was told what to do, ignored it (and as a citizen I think he can ignore it), but then helped create a situation that caused a death.

If Trayvon, confronted him, or if Zimmer confronted Tray, it doesn't matter much, if a fight broke out, they're both in the wrong, Zimmer just took it too far and killed the boy over it.

I think a criminal trial will fail and Zimmer gets off, and that will be because of the NRA lobbing and gun laws in that state, sorry to bring that up, but it's true.

If a civil trial then takes place, I could see Zimmer lose under a wrongful death sort of gig and have him go broke, oddly enough, to suck on the Uncle Sams teat.

Regardless of how it came out, be it Zimmerman's confronting the kid, or that the kid "jumped him", it won't matter, if Zimmer felt threatened, even if he caused the situation, he has the right to shoot him dead, so says the FLA law. That is BS and that is caused by the NRA and lobbying. This is not about the 2nd, this is about the specifics of the FLA law, if this where to have happened elsewhere, Zimmer would have been put in the clink.
ClakarEQ
NT Traveller
NT Traveller

Postby brinstar » Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:34 pm

jay it seems you and i are on the same page then, with one major exception:

Jay wrote:The situation with Trayvon is SERIOUS but don't let what you just saw on the news be the thing that opens your eyes to racism.

why not? if goobers up and down the country are just coasting along thinking "man it's a good thing we got that racism thing handled" why NOT use something like this to point to and say "HEY FUCKWIGGLES, SHIT AIN'T HANDLED"? IMO that's pretty much the only* positive thing we can gain from Trayvon's murder - a massive red flag telling the complacent that the battle against racism is nowhere near over.

*well, that and "don't let conservative titslaps write legislation anymore, otherwise we'll end up with bullshit even worse than those ridiculous Stand Your Ground laws"
compost the rich
brinstar
Cat Crew
Cat Crew

Postby Spazz » Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:01 pm

I think the stand your ground laws are rooted in a good idea but need to be tweeked so that people know the clear cut ROE. I could really be different than other rednecks though, I believe that shooting a mutha fucka should be a last resort and only if escape and deescalation are not options. I think you should be allowed to defend yourself if the situation arises but you absolutely in no way shape or form should be allowed to create a situation and then get a free pass. This guys bad judgement started way before guns even come into play though. With this guys mindset that every nigga he sees is up to no good it was only a matter of time before this dickweed killed or injured someone.

The zimmerman case isnt about guns or self defense or even the stand your ground law its about racism and why this chaz bono lookin fucker felt threatened by every black kid he ever laid eyes on. Im really disgusted by this case, this character and the media feeding frenzy.

Racism is one of many adult conversations that america really needs to have but cant seem to ever get around to having.
Why Immortal technique?
Spazz
Osama bin Spazz
Osama bin Spazz

Postby Spazz » Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:23 pm

See this is the racist shit im talkin about.

http://www.wagist.com/2012/dan-linehan/ ... rug-dealer

He had tats and gold teef and shit I new this nigger was a drug dealer.
Why Immortal technique?
Spazz
Osama bin Spazz
Osama bin Spazz

Postby Jay » Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:40 am

brinstar wrote:jay it seems you and i are on the same page then, with one major exception:

Jay wrote:The situation with Trayvon is SERIOUS but don't let what you just saw on the news be the thing that opens your eyes to racism.

why not? if goobers up and down the country are just coasting along thinking "man it's a good thing we got that racism thing handled" why NOT use something like this to point to and say "HEY FUCKWIGGLES, SHIT AIN'T HANDLED"? IMO that's pretty much the only* positive thing we can gain from Trayvon's murder - a massive red flag telling the complacent that the battle against racism is nowhere near over.

*well, that and "don't let conservative titslaps write legislation anymore, otherwise we'll end up with bullshit even worse than those ridiculous Stand Your Ground laws"

This particular case isn't very hard to discern where right and wrong lie but the media isn't trying to remind you that racism still exists. It's trying to get ratings and report what is "newsworthy". At the end of the day, I feel that it's an unreliable source. I do think that the red flag comment is appropriate, but I also think that if we pay enough attention, we can see it all around us. Racism is dangerous in it's subtle forms. In ads, in general mannerisms, in politics, religion, even at the mall. The media will never properly portray that (at least not that I've seen). The example in Trayvon's case is plain as day to see, while other things that aren't reported might require a little more thinking. What I'm trying to get at is, don't let the big stuff that makes the news take your focus from the everyday stuff that festers and gets retaught through future generations.

As for Trayvon's case, what happened is tragic, but what I'm more afraid of is how our legal system handles it. If they let this guy go scott free, it's a huge blow in the battle against racism. It sends a message that some of our most educated and intellectual people thought this was ok, and that to me is more dangerous than 1 redneck with a gun.

Jay
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby ClakarEQ » Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:05 pm

First, I'm not saying this case had no "racism" however ...

Would you all think the same if Trayvon was white? How about brown, or yellow?
What if Zimmer was black?

Why do folks not get all up in arms every day when some black on black shootout happens in Detroit and 3 year olds get killed? I'm sure everyone on the boards heard of that case a week or so ago, right? This gang banger shot holes in some house and hit a 3 yr old and killed her. Was the banger white, was he black, was it racism, why do only Spazz and I know about this, maybe Ganzo, O, yeah, it's not media worthy for the nation, it's just another black on black crime.

You have two minorities here, one of them is crying racism. I just don't buy that right now. This is 100% being driven by emotion and not facts. You shouldn't be buying it either.

I'm not so sure it was race as much as ego and fear. I think if Trayvon was white, Zimmer would have done the same damn thing, because he is stupid.

Not trying to be dicky here either, but Trayvon was no perfect kid, he was suspended from school 3 times over issues. Certainly not worthy of a death sentence by Zimmer but just saying (snagged that off TV this morning, don't have the "facts" or reasons why)

If you think Zimmerman would have done the same thing had Tray been, white, yellow, black, or red, then it's not racism by what's it's being called here.

Several folks from Zimmer's hood are standing up for him, supposedly 3 eye witness's are invovled, all with stories like Zimmer, these were taken at the scene, without time to "fudge a story up across 4 different folks".

Personally Zimmer should go to jail for some sort of manslaughter, but not for first degree, he can't under the FLA law. If the prosecution goes this route, they will lose, they do not have the facts or law to stand on for that.

BTW, I don't think this has anything to do with race, sorry. You've got an ego bound spic looking to show is worth. It wouldn't have matter who it was, black, white, spic, the results would have been the same.

My 2cps on what went down with the information I've garnish from news and blogs, etc
- Trayvon was minding his business
- Zimmerman has an ego and chip on his shoulder because the hood was broken into 15 times in the last 10 weeks or some shit
- Zimmerman ignores the advice of paid professionals and decides to go all cocky rambo
- Zimmerman loses the kid, can't find him
- Zimmerman heads back to where-ever he came and Trayvon is like WTF I'm going to pown this fat fuck
- Zimmerman in fear of getting beat up (not killed mind you) pulls his weapon and kills the kid in cold blood

Zimmerman will be found not guilty under FLA law, as he should be.

Lets see if Clakar's crystal ball predicts the future

As for racism in our country, it's here to stay, just like in every country you go to, as Jay noted, it's everywhere, subtle but can be seen. It is an issue of tolerable levels, I don't think racism can ever be fully abolished, it never has been to my knowledge across all history of mankind.

LOL my books /tldr
ClakarEQ
NT Traveller
NT Traveller

Postby Spazz » Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:02 am

Why do folks not get all up in arms every day when some black on black shootout happens in Detroit and 3 year olds get killed? I'm sure everyone on the boards heard of that case a week or so ago, right? This gang banger shot holes in some house and hit a 3 yr old and killed her. Was the banger white, was he black, was it racism, why do only Spazz and I know about this, maybe Ganzo, O, yeah, it's not media worthy for the nation, it's just another black on black crime.

I hate to say it but those of us in the D are so numb to this kinda shit that the case has to be extra special crazy for us to even notice. I will also say that young brothers killing each other over nothing on a day to day is pretty sad. Ive tried and gotten burned so many times to reach some of these kids and they just dont give a fuck.

Im sure Trayvon wasnt a saint but im sure he wasnt the devil either. Im sure he was your typical black american teen. Also last time i checked tagging and selling dime bags wasnt something that came with a death sentence.

I just really dont understand what this chaz bono was thinking. I would never kill a child if I didnt absolutely have to. I try to stay out of shit and call in the police. The one time shit really hit the fan here and we dont need to hear that story again i felt like i had no choice but to get involved and I still managed to keep my cool and not shoot anyone though we prolly were very near the area where its ok to pull the trgger.

Bottom line to me on this case is that zimmerman thinks niggers are criminals and he wanted to take one down. Just think about how many 911 calls i would have since jan 2012 if i called the hook everytime i saw a niglet in a hoody. You really have to use your brain and be a better person than most if your going to carry a weapon.Its not a toy and you cant take it back once you point and pull. I think that he will get off due to lack of evidence either way. I also like someone siad earlier think that it sets a bad example if we let this dude get off for killing a kid.

Im really having a hard time with the words tonight but this case is really bothering me. Everything about it stinks to high heavens. Everything about it is depressing. Im just really bothered when its a kid. Back when the cops did the no knock and smoked that lil girl I damn near got myself in trouble with the police for ringing them off the hook and demanding an explanation. Maybe I just got that oldschool G mentality where I dont think women and kids should be considered fair game.

I really think stand your ground is a law rooted in good intentions but the rules of engagement need to be redefined and much more clear cut.
I really think we need to talk about racism in america. The days of calling them niggers and hanging them for the most part have passed but there is still a lot of deeply ingrained racism. The war on drugs is a good example of this. It is the number one reason imo that young brothers kill each other. The number one reason why young brothers are seen as criminals , the number one reason so many young brothers are in prison and last but not least the number one reason why so many brothers are stuck on welfare and cant meet they responsibilities.

We as a people really need to take a look in the mirror and ask who we are as a people and where we want our country to go. It really is time for some major changes in america but I highly doubt we will see anything but business as usual from our federal overlords.

Sorry I tend to ramble at yalls when I get off work im a bit scatter brained .
Why Immortal technique?
Spazz
Osama bin Spazz
Osama bin Spazz

Postby Harrison » Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:43 am

I'm going to wait for the trial and to hear the dispatch recording, eyewitness accounts, paramedics first on the scene's accounts, and police reports before I make some sort of judgement on this.

But, there's too much difference between this:

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/201 ... k-teenager

and what every sheep in a hoodie running around protesting something they know nothing about, is saying...

Both can't be right.
How do you like this spoiler, motherfucker? -Lyion
Harrison
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Zanchief » Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:00 am

Even taking his account at face value he's still a racist asshole, and he should still go to jail. He stalked a kid while he was doing nothing wrong, most likely instigated an argument, the kid punched him in the face and then Zimmerman shot him. How is this acceptable? Go ahead and defend your little racist batman friend. He acts just like you. His behaviour is deplorable though.
Zanchief
Chief Wahoo
Chief Wahoo

Postby Reynaldo » Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:51 am

I'm perturbed as a white guy that on the news outlets they don't make it a strong point that this is hispanic vs. black when they go into the racism diatribes, and all the debates are generally white and black talking heads. So with a name like Zimmerman I think people just blindly get on board that it's a white vs. black thing, which sucks.
Reynaldo
NT Veteran
NT Veteran

Postby ClakarEQ » Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:08 pm

The same thing would have happend if Trayvon was white, hispanic, asian, etc. Zimmerman was acting like a tough guy, taking his mall cop job too far, acting all tough, BUT then, he was getting beat up by Trayvon, was "threatend" so he killed the kid. Race had fuck all to do with it.

Zimmerman is not going to go to jail, this is NOT about race. It was the parents that played the race card to get the "attention", now we must all live in the spin until zimmerman walks free. Then we'll move to the next phase and be all pissy about this, because he didn't go to jail, 3 months after that, it will be forgotten.

Racism isn't thinking I'm better, bigger, badder, smarter than you, it's when you think those things BECAUSE of your race.
ClakarEQ
NT Traveller
NT Traveller

Postby Zanchief » Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:27 pm

Um he targeted him because he was black. How is this not about race?
Zanchief
Chief Wahoo
Chief Wahoo

Postby brinstar » Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:59 pm

seriously, it stinks of denialism to argue it wasn't based on race :wtf:
compost the rich
brinstar
Cat Crew
Cat Crew

Postby Tuggan » Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:16 pm

I'm tired of the role the media plays in these stories, it seems its impossible for them to just report the news. Depending on the day, and which side they want to rile up that day, every fucking time the story is different. I can't even pay attention to this shit anymore cause the reporting is despicable. That really bums me out, I used to be actively involved in the issues, politics etc... nowadays I just can't do it.

I will also note the comments section on stories is some scary shit. Find yourself some top notch grade "A" racism down in there, and somehow no matter what it is Barrack Obama's fault.
Tuggan
NT Traveller
NT Traveller

Postby Tuggan » Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:19 pm

brinstar your signature needs more boob. until then, cat wins.
Tuggan
NT Traveller
NT Traveller

Postby brinstar » Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:41 pm

Tuggan wrote:brinstar your signature needs more boob. until then, cat wins.

hahahahaha damn finally someone says something
compost the rich
brinstar
Cat Crew
Cat Crew

Postby Spazz » Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:35 am

will also note the comments section on stories is some scary shit. Find yourself some top notch grade "A" racism down in there, and somehow no matter what it is Barrack Obama's fault.

Gotta agree with ya brah my other site i read all day has turned into straight up storm front.

Even taking his account at face value he's still a racist asshole, and he should still go to jail. He stalked a kid while he was doing nothing wrong, most likely instigated an argument, the kid punched him in the face and then Zimmerman shot him. How is this acceptable?

Thats pretty much my thoughts on it. Im of the opinion that no matter what facts come to light this whole mess is chaz bonos fault.
Why Immortal technique?
Spazz
Osama bin Spazz
Osama bin Spazz

Next

Return to Current Affairs