it's not going anywhere

Real Life Events.

Go off topic and I will break you!

Moderator: Dictators in Training

Re: it's not going anywhere

Postby brinstar » Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:24 am

Arlos wrote:Ganzo, if more people had your attitude towards faith and religion, the world would be a far, far better place.

no shit
compost the rich
brinstar
Cat Crew
Cat Crew

Postby ClakarEQ » Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:30 am

Ganzo, it's all good and I don't mean to come across as jaded but I can see how I am at times. It's more, for me, the feeling of being lied to and then the desire to climb out of the hole I've let myself fall in. I wasn't trying to sell you or anyone else anything.

I can also say part of this is pride. Having one believe or think they are better than I, is a challenge to me (in the sense of humanity). Knowing that all religious people, in their own minds are "saved", while all non-believers are not, for me, is a challenge. Not so much to say I'm better than you or you're better than me, not at all, more to say, we are 100% equal, here and now, but also dead and gone.

Just speaking my mind behind the guise of anonymity.
Didn't mean any disrespect so please take no offense.
ClakarEQ
NT Traveller
NT Traveller

Postby Ganzo » Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:41 am

ClakarEQ wrote:Ganzo, it's all good and I don't mean to come across as jaded but I can see how I am at times. It's more, for me, the feeling of being lied to and then the desire to climb out of the hole I've let myself fall in. I wasn't trying to sell you or anyone else anything.

I can also say part of this is pride. Having one believe or think they are better than I, is a challenge to me (in the sense of humanity). Knowing that all religious people, in their own minds are "saved", while all non-believers are not, for me, is a challenge. Not so much to say I'm better than you or you're better than me, not at all, more to say, we are 100% equal, here and now, but also dead and gone.

Just speaking my mind behind the guise of anonymity.
Didn't mean any disrespect so please take no offense.

No offense was taken, I thought we were having a discussion nothing more.
גם זה יעבור

Narrock wrote:Yup, I ... was just trolling.

Narrock wrote:I wikipedia'd everything first.
Ganzo
Dictator in Training
Dictator in Training

Previous

Return to Current Affairs