Romney DESTROYS obama in debate

Real Life Events.

Go off topic and I will break you!

Moderator: Dictators in Training

Romney DESTROYS obama in debate

Postby Narrock » Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:47 am

It was hilarious, yet expected. Obammy didn't stand a chance against Romney in this format with no teleprompter telling him what to say. I was actually embarrassed for him. Wow, what an ass-whoooping. Hey Gaazy, you gotta love Romney's plan to invest in clean coal technology! Awesome!
“The more I study science the more I believe in God.” -- Albert Einstein
Narrock
NT Patron
NT Patron

Re: Romney DESTROYS obama in debate

Postby Menelvir » Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:59 am

Sadly, I didn't watch it. I had the opportunity to do so, but chose to do something else.

I might check out the Stewart/O'Reilly Rumble in the air-conditioned auditorium for grins.
"People take different roads seeking fulfillment and happiness. Just because they're not on your road doesn't mean they've gotten lost." - The Dalai Lama
Menelvir
NT Disciple
NT Disciple

Postby Narrock » Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:51 am

Menelvir wrote:Sadly, I didn't watch it. I had the opportunity to do so, but chose to do something else.

I might check out the Stewart/O'Reilly Rumble in the air-conditioned auditorium for grins.

That's gonna be fun to watch too. I especially love the fact that all the proceeds are going to charity. :boots:
Narrock
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Narrock » Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:41 pm

The next Romney/obummer debate is gonna be comedy gold.
Narrock
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby brinstar » Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:51 pm

fuck israel
compost the rich
brinstar
Cat Crew
Cat Crew

Postby Narrock » Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:59 pm

brinstar wrote:fuck israel

Why? As a proud Zionist, I'd really like to know why you don't think Israel has the right to exist. Are you all for Iran making a nuclear weapon too? /boggle
Narrock
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Tikker » Sat Oct 13, 2012 4:29 pm

Last edited by Tikker on Sat Aug 08, 2015 12:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tikker
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Spazz » Sat Oct 13, 2012 4:36 pm

Because we are gods chosen people .... DUH

Also its not like america has ever or will ever use one ... Or like america has ever attacked an innocent country or anything ...

Isreal as a nation is a parasite on the face of the world a bully and a bit of a rouge nation. I highly doubt iran would nuke them but if they did it couldnt happen to a nicer people.

WHITE TRASH METAL SLUMMER
Why Immortal technique?
Perhaps its because I am afraid and he gives me courage.
Spazz
Osama bin Spazz
Osama bin Spazz

Postby Tikker » Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:12 pm

Last edited by Tikker on Sat Aug 08, 2015 12:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tikker
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Spazz » Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:34 pm

Yes its sarcasm. America telling people about Nuke A ler weapons is absurd to me.

Also israel really is a parasite to our country and a blight on humanity. They constantly are causing problems for us in that region and refuse to live at peace with they neighbors. They oppress , murder and bully and then cry that people are out to get them . They have killed our citizens and refuse to listen to the global community about anything is probably at an all time low. If there ever is a world war 3 you can bet your bottom dollar that israel will be involved in it. Fuck that country right up its stupid war mongering ass.I think Israel has just about used up all of its good will in the world and its really time for them to be told how its going to be.

Why Immortal technique?
Spazz
Osama bin Spazz
Osama bin Spazz

Postby Lyion » Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:19 pm

Spazz wrote:Also israel really is a parasite to our country and a blight on humanity. They constantly are causing problems for us in that region and refuse to live at peace with they neighbors. They oppress , murder and bully and then cry that people are out to get them . They have killed our citizens and refuse to listen to the global community about anything is probably at an all time low. If there ever is a world war 3 you can bet your bottom dollar that israel will be involved in it. Fuck that country right up its stupid war mongering ass.I think Israel has just about used up all of its good will in the world and its really time for them to be told how its going to be.

Really? I guess it's due to Israel being a dictatorship surrounded by all those freedom loving, democratic Arab states with their peaceful desire to co-exist, eh?

Everyone knows all the worlds problems are the fault of the jews

The problem in the world isn't Israel. It's that there aren't countries like it.
What saves a man is to take a step. Then another step.
C. S. Lewis
Lyion
Admin Abuse Squad
Admin Abuse Squad

Postby Spazz » Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:46 pm

Oh for a second there I thought it had to do with occupied lands and the oppression of the people who live there.
Why Immortal technique?
Spazz
Osama bin Spazz
Osama bin Spazz

Postby Lyion » Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:55 pm

I had a long post, but I'll wait for Ganzo to poke his head in here.

It's my opinion that Israel has been around for 60+ years and the displaced Jews deserve their homeland. It's likewise not their fault Jordan took the other lands and no other Arab country will take in their fellow Arabs, the Palestinians.

Israel had claim to those lands since long before Islam was even a religion.
C. S. Lewis
Lyion
Admin Abuse Squad
Admin Abuse Squad

Postby Spazz » Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:08 pm

Ok if Israel has had claim to those lands since forever than america needs to give the land back to crazy horse by that logic. I dont have beef with ganzo but on this matter I dont give a fuck what he has to say so he can respond anyway he wants to.

Why Immortal technique?
Spazz
Osama bin Spazz
Osama bin Spazz

Postby Lyion » Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:03 am

Before Israel that land was controlled by the British, like so much of the world. It was not an Arab state. Post World War II I think it was not only appropriate for the British to cede the land in the manner they did, it was the right thing to do for the western world and especially post holocaust. It created the longest lasting democratic state in that region of the world and helped serve US national security interests far better than just allowing for another Arab dictatorship.

There *never* was an independent Palestinian state there. There is no land to give back. There are a bunch of Arabs with a title who for whatever season are not living in the plethora of other Arab Islamic countries.

Your entire argument is a red herring. There is no occupied lands, anymore than Texas is occupied territory that we should cede back to it's rightful ruler, Rick Perry.

Isreal doesn't have a claim to those lands. Those lands are theirs!

Anyways, I realize what a huge threat to Arab Sovereignty those occupied lands are, but I think the Arabs are doing fine by comparison, don't you?

C. S. Lewis
Lyion
Admin Abuse Squad
Admin Abuse Squad

Postby Spazz » Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:18 am

but I think the Arabs are doing fine by comparison, don't you?

Ask a nigga in iraq iran or Palestinian how fine things are going.

Why Immortal technique?
Spazz
Osama bin Spazz
Osama bin Spazz

Postby Menelvir » Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:09 pm

I've got no particular gripe against the Jews (nor against the Palestinians for that matter), but I don't think the rest of the world should have to suffer for any zealotry on their part, nor should the rest of the world suffer because they can't get along with their neighbors, nor forge agreements that can be mutually beneficial to both sides.

If part of what makes the land so precious is its historical significance, and / or the presence of all of the holy sites/buildings, I think it unfortunate, because I personally don't feel the land, nor the history, nor the religious sites are worth the blood sacrifice that's been paid for them.
"People take different roads seeking fulfillment and happiness. Just because they're not on your road doesn't mean they've gotten lost." - The Dalai Lama
Menelvir
NT Disciple
NT Disciple

Postby Arlos » Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:07 pm

Lyion, your argument neglects the very simple fact, that regardless of what you state about the British being in control, etc, there were people living in those lands, some of them in homesteads or lands that had been in families for hundreds of years. When Israel was created, those people were thrown out of their homes and lands, and left with nowhere to go. Also, using the Bible as a basis for land ownership is absolutely asinine. Why should a 2000+ year old religious text be in any way a valid reference for modern land ownership, especially since there are more recent owners with hundreds or thousand+ years of ownership claims. Like others mention, that would be like claiming that since the Sioux religious texts talk about owning the great plains, we should give them sole sovereignty over North Dakota.

Now, I agree that Israel has the right to exist, but I believe that Palestine has the right to exist too. I do not believe that Israel has any right to be putting settlements into territory that they do NOT own. While attacks on civilians cannot be countenanced, Israel has had their own fair share of issues and oppressive activities. We'll just leave it at that, as you know that as well as I do.

-Arlos
Arlos
Admin Abuse Squad
Admin Abuse Squad

Postby Drem » Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:47 pm

Herodotus wrote about Palestine (and called it Palaistine, a region of Syria) in the 5th century BC, well before the bible. the Egyptians used hieroglyphics for "Peleset" (meaning neighboring country), circa 1150BC. Aristotle called it Palestine and wrote about washing your clothes in the Dead Sea, blah blah blah. This whole Israel thing is just a bunch of bullshit. The region has been home to Canaanites, Philistines, Babylonians, Assyrians, Mongols, Mamluks, Ottomans, Romans, Greeks, among many many others

The history of Israel/Palestine does not start at the British occupation in 1917. And this isn't the first time the British have given the land to a group of people. Don't forget they intervened with Muhammad Ali's conquering of the area and decided to give it back to the Ottomans in 1840. I'm not ok with a country pressing the reset button on an area. Displacing 700,000 people to give the land "back" to the jews is not smart. They got their asses beat over and over and over and over for thousands of years. Their revolts were always unsuccessful. The only reason they still control it is because they're being given money, weapons and training

If you apply Lyion's broken logic to our own country, like Arlos has already done in another way, it'd be like the British reclaiming the land, forcing every American out of the country and expecting all the surrounding countries to suddenly be okay with all of the expatriates, and then handing the country over to the Indians, after giving them an arsenal with which they can easily fend us off. You really wouldn't be mad? You'd just take it in stride and expect everyone else to do the same?

Have you ever talked to a Palestinian, Lyion? It's a pretty depressing situation for everyone. And I think the UN partitioning the land in '47 in lieu of the holocaust is almost nonsense, because what about the nearly 1 million Palestinians they've exiled? It's ok because it isn't 7 million? Oh poor Jews? The Palestinians should just get along fine in the other Arab countries surrounding it? No. Even the jews living there now are living in constant fear. Everyone loses. It should've never happened.
Drem
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Tikker » Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:54 pm

Last edited by Tikker on Sat Aug 08, 2015 12:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tikker
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Drem » Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:26 pm

So if it isn't that simple why did they do it to the Palestinians to give the land back to its "rightful owners" ? It's not theirs. They haven't controlled it for.... well since ever, really. The Jews have always been invaded and occupied there. For thousands of years. Nothing but failed revolts and takeovers until Britan decided to help em out after the Holocaust.

Muslims have controlled it tho, for nearly 1,000 years, also Catholics, which were the first people the British came in and gave the land back to (Ottomans).

If we're removing Muslims it's okay but when we're talking about ourselves it just "isn't that easy" ? Bullshit, I don't follow your logic at all. The Jews should not have Israel. It's not right. And they would've been kicked the fuck out again a long time ago if they weren't getting kids' glove treatment from the UN

Arlos' rationale is that that kinda shit should never happen again. But it did. To the Palestinians
Drem
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Ganzo » Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:16 am

I have never heard of any other nation being required to prove their right to exist to anyone, why is Israel being treated differently?
גם זה יעבור

Narrock wrote:Yup, I ... was just trolling.

Narrock wrote:I wikipedia'd everything first.
Ganzo
Dictator in Training
Dictator in Training

Postby Narrock » Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:58 am

Exactly.
Narrock
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby brinstar » Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:02 am

ganzo there's a shitload of native americans who would like to speak with you
compost the rich
brinstar
Cat Crew
Cat Crew

Postby Narrock » Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:04 am

Good morning Alex. How was your weekend?
Narrock
NT Patron
NT Patron

Next

Return to Current Affairs