Congressman Paul Ryan vs. the Scranton Scumbag

Real Life Events.

Go off topic and I will break you!

Moderator: Dictators in Training

Congressman Paul Ryan vs. the Scranton Scumbag

Postby Narrock » Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:25 pm

So, do you think ol jumpin Joe even has a chance of beating Paul Ryan in a debate? I'm predicting that ol jumpin joe is gonna start right out of the gate with retarded attacks and going on the offensive, to wich Mr. Ryan will make a bigger fool out of ol jumpin joe with facts and accurate figures. It's gonna be comedy gold, imo.
Last edited by Narrock on Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“The more I study science the more I believe in God.” -- Albert Einstein
Narrock
NT Patron
NT Patron

Re: Congressman Paul Ryan vs. the Sranton Scumbag

Postby leah » Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:48 pm

again with all the ridiculous nicknames!

lolz
leah
Preggers!
Preggers!

Postby leah » Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:58 pm

lolz
leah
Preggers!
Preggers!

Postby Narrock » Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:26 pm

Your first problem is believing that ridiculous website. Your second problem is that you don't understand that Biden will destroy Medicare as we know it. Ryan will save it and improve it. Christ almighty Leah, stop visiting those sites. They are poisoning your mind.
Narrock
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby leah » Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:27 pm

lolz
leah
Preggers!
Preggers!

Postby Harrison » Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:43 pm

I hope Biden fucks up some more statements and I can giggle at them for the next few weeks.

Needs more accidental dick jokes and handicap insults. SNL, Daily Show, and Colbert are going to have a field day with this. (other than that I don't give a shit)
How do you like this spoiler, motherfucker? -Lyion
Harrison
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby leah » Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:21 pm

Harrison wrote:I hope Biden fucks up some more statements and I can giggle at them for the next few weeks.

Needs more accidental dick jokes and handicap insults. SNL, Daily Show, and Colbert are going to have a field day with this. (other than that I don't give a shit)

you're a lot more fun when you're apathetic i think. :boots:
lolz
leah
Preggers!
Preggers!

Re: Congressman Paul Ryan vs. the Scranton Scumbag

Postby Harrison » Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:23 pm

Lots of bad and amazing things have happened to me that have changed my outlook on life and perspective.
How do you like this spoiler, motherfucker? -Lyion
Harrison
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Tossica » Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:34 pm

I'm hoping for a higher entertainment and a lower WTF value from the VP debate.
Tossica
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Menelvir » Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:19 pm

In lieu of watching two politicians gargle platitudes back and forth at one another, I decided to watch an episode of Frontline on PBS, specifically, 'The REAL CSI', which took a very hard and discerning look at the practices of some forensic methods, methodologies, schools/institutions, and the chilling effects that DNA analysis has had on other forensic practices (fingerprinting, bite mark analysis, etc.) as they are practiced by 'expert witnesses' within the courts of our criminal justice system.

I'm thinking it was at least an order of magnitude more entertaining than watching some debate.

But I guess I'd better enjoy PBS while I can, because programs like Frontline, Motorweek, and Sesame Street might face extinction if the non-incumbent candidate becomes the next President of the United States.
"People take different roads seeking fulfillment and happiness. Just because they're not on your road doesn't mean they've gotten lost." - The Dalai Lama
Menelvir
NT Disciple
NT Disciple

Postby Narrock » Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:35 pm

OMFG. Biden has got to be the biggest BULLSHIT artist I've ever heard in the political arena. He was rude, he lied, he distorted the facts, constantly interrupted Ryan, was very disrespectful to the debate, acted like a 5 year old with his cheesy shit-eating grin, and of course dodged the issues. It would have been very hard for me restrain from running up on the stage and punching that old cheesedick lying mother fucker in the nose, if I was sitting in the audience. He's a good debator though... I will give him that. However, I think we can all agree that he is a fantastic bullshitter. Ryan definitely upheld Romney's momentum with this one with facts, the Romney/Ryan plan, and the "likeability" factor. :-)
Narrock
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby leah » Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:09 pm

/squish

lolz
leah
Preggers!
Preggers!

Postby Drem » Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:14 pm

Hahahahah. I feel that way about ryan. Biden was calm and confident while that blue-eyed faggot with a creepy smile lied, constantly went over his alloted time, and generally made a mockery of himself and genuinely annoyed the moderator.

What's sad is that all ryan can do is sound like a robot and make his policies seem nice to the uneducated listener to sway their vote, which we all know is a very successful tactic when aimed at fuckin retards like mindia
Drem
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby brinstar » Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:46 am

compost the rich
brinstar
Cat Crew
Cat Crew

Postby Jay » Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:49 am

I see lying millionaires who are backed by other lying millionaires arguing with each other at our expense /shrug. For me, today's politics break down like this. Left: Makes promises they can't keep. Right: Makes promises they don't intend to keep.
leah wrote:i am forever grateful to my gym teacher for drilling that skill into me during drivers' ed

leah wrote:isn't the only difference the length? i feel like it would take too long to smoke something that long, ha.
Jay
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Trielelvan » Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:08 am

^ this
HyPhY GhEtTo MaMi wrote:GeT ofF mAh OvaRiEz
Trielelvan
NT Traveller
NT Traveller

Postby ClakarEQ » Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:38 am

I sort of liked Ryan’s closing arguments, it felt so genuine /puke. I mean the guy was seriously like a robot, couldn't answer a fucking thing when pressed. Spewed the same shit I hear from their town hall meetings. I mean the guy couldn't even supply high level detail, any information on how to do his 5 step "reinvention of America". Ryan looked foolish. He looked like a child. Even the moderator was like, WTF bro, how the fuck are you going to make this happen. Ryan's like step back lady, I'm just the old man's good looking side kick, I've got no idea how all this is supposed to work.

As for the facts, they both lied. Ryan just didn't seem informed enough IMO. He got schooled hard.

As for two millionaires arguing bla bla, yep, I agree with you there. One point though, One of those millionaires IMO does vote against his personal interests; meaning a rich Dem votes AGAINST their personal financial interests for the sake of all, while a rich Rep (well all of them actually) votes FOR their personal interests on the promise to fuck over everyone else (e.g. It is all about me, the rest of you are shit).

That difference, IMO, represents the biggest chasm for the parties. (blanket statement time) Dems, ALL OF US, will take a hit on the chin if we think it will better everyone. Reps, ALL OF THEM, only do what betters them personally as they care about no-one but themselves.

One nail in coffin for the Reps ticket (and this is a big fucking deal) - Abortion. You guys probably lost about ALL the women votes, yeah for us, you fucking loser assholes LOL. Ryan refused to answer the question from the moderator when she asked "Mr. Ryan, under your ticket should pro-choice Americans be worried if you win". Why the fuck couldn't he just say "yes, I want to enforce my personal religious beliefs on all Americans". Yeah, that's a separation of church and state /boggle. He is justifying laws driven by his religious beliefs. I sure as hell bet he'd have a problem with a 60 year old Muslim marrying a 14 year old though.

I'm all fired up Ma (hehehe)
ClakarEQ
NT Traveller
NT Traveller

Postby Narrock » Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:30 am

LOL @ Drem/Claqar. Both of you guys have got to be on some kind of mind-altering chemical.
Narrock
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Drem » Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:39 am

:rolleyes:
Drem
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Drem » Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:44 am

I like how the dems have enough self-respect to admit romney won the first debate. I dont see the same sort of modesty coming from republicans about last night. How surprising
Drem
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Narrock » Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:04 am

Drem wrote:I like how the dems have enough self-respect to admit romney won the first debate. I dont see the same sort of modesty coming from republicans about last night. How surprising

Are you fucking kidding me? Democrats don't know a thing about respect, self-respect or otherwise. Biden spewed out lie after lie after lie. He didn't win anything except maybe the "asshole of the year" award... A trophy he shares with that stupid lying cunt Debbie Wasserman-Schultz.
Narrock
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby ClakarEQ » Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:13 am

In the bubble shouting from the tops of bullshit mountain, you are mindia. You're a joke bro but at least you're good fodder :)
ClakarEQ
NT Traveller
NT Traveller

Postby Narrock » Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:26 am

ClakarEQ wrote:In the bubble shouting from the tops of bullshit mountain, you are mindia. You're a joke bro but at least you're good fodder :)

You mad bro? You should be, cuz you know I'm right. And another thing... Ryan's closing statement was great, and so was his stance on abortion. Roe v Wade NEEDS to be overturned because its being abused daily. Romney is gonna choose two very conservative Christians for the Supreme Court so we can actually have true progressiveness in America again. That's one of several reasons why the Romney/Ryan ticket is gonna win in November. :boots:
Narrock
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Lyion » Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:23 pm

I think Biden won the debate on substance, but then lost it, especially among independents, on style and just coming across in a really condescending and nasty manner. You can gripe about Romney but he didn't interrupt Obama and was deferential when the President spoke. Biden just came across like a 'You kids get off my lawn' disgruntled old guy.

I'm sure it'll play great among the Daily Kos/Dem Underground/MSNBC crowd and perhaps the base needed energizing more than the independents needed appealing to for the Dems and that was their strategy. I don't see this doing anything positive for the Dems in any swing state, though. I think the polls this morning pretty much represent that.
What saves a man is to take a step. Then another step.
C. S. Lewis
Lyion
Admin Abuse Squad
Admin Abuse Squad

Postby Narrock » Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:56 pm

I'm curious how you thought Biden won on substance. All his figures were way off and he just rattled off a bunch of nonsense in an articulate manner. But as you see by the fact checkers today, he pretty much just bullshat his way thru the whole debate.
Narrock
NT Patron
NT Patron

Next

Return to Current Affairs