Congressman Paul Ryan vs. the Scranton Scumbag

Real Life Events.

Go off topic and I will break you!

Moderator: Dictators in Training

Re: Congressman Paul Ryan vs. the Scranton Scumbag

Postby Narrock » Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:00 pm

ClakarEQ wrote:In the bubble shouting from the tops of bullshit mountain, you are mindia. You're a joke bro but at least you're good fodder :)

You're falling into Spazz territory... A non-contributor just darting in with wild jabs and then running away. Come up with some substance because you're boring me.
“The more I study science the more I believe in God.” -- Albert Einstein
Narrock
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Narrock » Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:04 pm

Well at least now everybody knows who the real Joe is, and how we can't have a loose cannon like that in the white house. I'd feel much more secure with Ryan at the helm. He's cool, calm, collected, intelligent, poised and confident, knowledgeable, has presidential stature. Joe is a laughing stock.
Narrock
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby ClakarEQ » Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:27 pm

Yep, he is stand-up guy that stomps on ignorance and puts them in check when they spew BS out of their mouths. He is EXACTLY the type of strong bold character I'd want to be backup to POTUS.

Some new kid on the block young gun that can't hardly control his kids on the national stage, yeah, sure, pick that guy /laugh. Did you see the high five and fist bump. If you're a parent and looked at Ryans face when, he gave his kids a bit of a glare like WTF are you doing, do you know where you are right now!!!!?????!!!

Mindia, you're in the bubble shouting on top of bullshit mountain because you say shit that gets proven wrong but you pretend you were never proven wrong. That is sort of the point I feel Drem was making in that WE (the good guys) admit mistakes, take it on the chin and move on, you (the bad guys) NEVER admit fault, NEVER make a mistake, etc. You guys are farther from the main stream than ever before and all you have left are the ignorant voters who don't know better.

How can you possibly trust the Mitt ticket when that fuck can't keep his mind together for more than a week at a time. How many flip flops does that ticket get before you stop suckling their dicks?

Pro Life or Pro Choice
Obamcare good , not so good
I shit on the 47%, I care about the 47%
I think POTUS is shit internationally, but I agree with almost everything he's doing
I would do things differently, but I won't tell you how
I know you're asking for details, but you're too stupid, too far below me to understand
I'll make the country self-reliant but can't explain how to do this
I don't want to play nice with other countries, I'll play nice with other countries
I think I should pay more taxes, I think my tax rate, etc. are where they should be

Seriously /boggle
ClakarEQ
NT Traveller
NT Traveller

Postby Narrock » Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:43 pm

You're just regurgitating drivel you hear on msnbc and cnn. And I have yet to be proven wrong on anything. You are delusional, and I can't fix that. Please, for the love of God, come up with something original... something you thought up yourself and haven't been mind-controlled by the leftist media about. I'm begging you.
Narrock
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby ClakarEQ » Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:49 pm

Yeah, I'm regurgitating because it's true. Why should I be original, you're not, you're doing the exact same as me, and I love it :). See, I admit it, can you?

BTW, remain on your knee's as that position is where you should be, begging to the good guys to lead this country /zing :)
ClakarEQ
NT Traveller
NT Traveller

Postby Narrock » Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:58 pm

/facepalm. Ok, I need to shift gears with you. Tell me what obummer/biden did in the last four years that makes you better off today than you were four years ago?
Narrock
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby leah » Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:12 pm

i'm so hot i need a motherlovin' oven mitt!

lolz
leah
Preggers!
Preggers!

Postby Narrock » Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:23 pm

I figured you'd have a tough time answering that. You and the majority of Americans. I'll prompt you to give you a hand... Is your life better now than it was four years ago because you're paying double for fuel that you paid four years ago? Is it because you took advantage of obummer's 8% tax credit on his first time homebuyer plan THAT YOU HAVE TO PAY BACK? Is it because obummer spent 2:1 ovee what Bush spent in 8 years? Is it because obummer lost BILLIONS of dollars of your hard earned tax dollars on bullshit renewable and clean-energy companies like Solyndra and Tesla and others? I'm genuinely and sincerely interested.
Last edited by Narrock on Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Narrock
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby ClakarEQ » Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:23 pm

I'll tell you that once you tell me what they did that made it worse for you. No, I'll take your bait.

Lets see, 3-4 years ago I was worried about my job, I had to fire 2 folks, the company was laying folks off hand over fist. Today, I've been able to hire 1 replacement, 1 co-op, the company is making more money than it did in past 8 years, I'm crossing my fingers my 4mil budget gets approved (something they would NEVER consider 4 years ago), I'm back in the black on my mortgage, stocks are up, unemployment is down, nearly all aspects of my life personal and work have gone upward since he has been in office.

None of those would have been possible if Old Man McCain and his butt ass stupid VP were in office. We'd have 2 or maybe 3 other wars on our hands.

Other than gas, it is all up arrows here. BTW, I think gas should be WAY over 5.00 (I mentioned this like 4-6 years ago on these forums). I want gas SOOOOO high that it nearly cripples industry. I want to force that "green" card hard core.

So, there is a cliff note.

How has the Perfection in Office personally impacted your life in a negative way?
You're not paying more tax that is for fucking sure. So what exactly is it?
ClakarEQ
NT Traveller
NT Traveller

Postby ClakarEQ » Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:27 pm

BTW, you realize the markets control gas price, Obama can't do anything about that, he, we, you, have no say in that matter. You should know better.
ClakarEQ
NT Traveller
NT Traveller

Postby Narrock » Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:40 pm

Your job and company will be safer and more secure with Romney in office. Obummer punishes success, Romney embraces it. Obummer taxes business and investment, Romney lowers the tax rate on business and investments. My dad knows quite a few CPA's and stock brokers. You know what they're ALL saying, Claqar? They're all saying that their clients don't TRUST obummer, so they are holding back on investing. And these are big companies and people with a LOT of money that are holding back, but... they will release and invest that money if Romney is elected. Now, this is not a case of "the rich get richer." This is going to open the flood gate on job creation and a more stable economy. If you don't believe me, fine. Then I urge you to read about it online. Google it.
Narrock
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby ClakarEQ » Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:44 pm

Nice Mitt/Ryan move broseph.

Answer my question. I bet you can't. How have you PERSONALLY been impacted in a negative way over the past 4 years, PERSONALLY is the key word Mindy.
ClakarEQ
NT Traveller
NT Traveller

Postby Narrock » Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:50 pm

ClakarEQ wrote:BTW, you realize the markets control gas price, Obama can't do anything about that, he, we, you, have no say in that matter. You should know better.

Only to an extent. The president can make decisions whose end result would be lower gas prices. The refineries in California are being investigated now for fraud and market manipulation. Example: The Chevron refinery in Richmond, CA is being investigated for raising fuel prices for that fire a couple months ago, and there's hints of collusion between Chevron, Shell, Tesoro, and Unocal to artifcially inflate prices.
Narrock
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby ClakarEQ » Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:52 pm

What, cat got your tounge now. C-Mon Mindy, WTF /boggle.

You're a tool and this is just more proof (like that was even needed).

Spill it or STFU already.
(BTW if you're actually working on your response, then disregard my mean poke.

ClakarEQ wrote:How have you PERSONALLY been impacted in a negative way over the past 4 years, PERSONALLY is the key word Mindy.

EDIT
I'm out bro, I don't hit this shit much on the weekends and my slow days are far and few between now. Just got me on a good week :p
ClakarEQ
NT Traveller
NT Traveller

Postby Narrock » Fri Oct 12, 2012 3:16 pm

ClakarEQ wrote:Nice Mitt/Ryan move broseph.

Answer my question. I bet you can't. How have you PERSONALLY been impacted in a negative way over the past 4 years, PERSONALLY is the key word Mindy.

What did obummer do to enable your company to hire more people? And you also want to credit obummer for your mortgage being in the black now? Because obummer and his mighty hand is responsible for this temporary upspike in the real estate market? Dude, so far your reasons have been laughable (and dont take that personally-- i would laugh at anybody for those reasons). Now to answer your question. My life has been negatively impacted by the obummer administration because: The economy is still in the tank; the housing market is still in the tank (despite this temporary upspike); my federal (not state) income tax went UP; gas prices are double what they were 4 years ago (yes obumner could have taken steps to reduce that); he put two retards in the U.S. Supreme Court who helped push that obummercare thru (which is going to INCREASE my health insurance premiums); His foreign policy is such that it's more dangerous now than ever before to travel abroad (we wanted to go to Israel and see all the places Jesus went, and the pyramids in Egypt, also to Gobekli Tepe in Turkey... Fuck all that now...thanks to obummer). How many more reasons do you want?
Narrock
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Menelvir » Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:12 pm

Name any one (or more) acts that any one president has done in the course of your lifetime that has made your life go significantly better than it would have without them.

I'm not being facetious and this is an open question to anyone.

Personally, I can't think of any -- but that's just me.

It has to be your life specifically (I'll also accept if it's the life of someone considerably close to you who was affected positively to a degree that your life went better as a consequence).
"People take different roads seeking fulfillment and happiness. Just because they're not on your road doesn't mean they've gotten lost." - The Dalai Lama
Menelvir
NT Disciple
NT Disciple

Postby brinstar » Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:14 pm

Narrock wrote:you're paying double for fuel that you paid four years ago

uhhhhh suck it

(although it's funny to hear billo the clown and his cadre of retards arguing for energy conservation and fuel-efficient vehicles)
compost the rich
brinstar
Cat Crew
Cat Crew

Postby Drem » Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:23 pm

The fuel and job argument are just absolutely bunk. There were more private sector jobs created in 2010 than in Bush's entire shitty eight year tenure and oil just recently peaked at a higher price per barrel than it did under Bush. It's cute that the republicans try to defame Obama about topics that Bush was abso-fucking-lutely awful with. Very typical of their style.

GOP saying Obama doesn't create jobs is like them saying they'll cut taxes 20%. Not happening. Ryan was asked a simple yes/no about the specifics for their oh-so-grand tax cut. As we all remember, he couldn't give any. Just a bunch of bipartisan bullshit that Biden rightly laughed about. How're they gonna pay for a 20% tax cut? They don't even know. Everything they're talking about and using as loud selling points before the election is still in the idea phase, if even that

Obama might not have made my life directly better but he's vastly improved the lives of others, like immigrants and veterans, and done smaller things here and there that you probably don't even realise, Mindia, but would appreciate if you took the time to look
Drem
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Narrock » Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:30 am

Drem, unless you're an underachiever who is able to work but chooses not to due to being lazy, the obummer administration has done nothing to make your life better.
Narrock
NT Patron
NT Patron

Previous

Return to Current Affairs