MY ANGRY ELECTIONS POST

Real Life Events.

Go off topic and I will break you!

Moderator: Dictators in Training

Re: MY ANGRY ELECTIONS POST

Postby Ganzo » Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:27 am

Spazz wrote:The no pork rule is a pisser man. I got a muslim buddy comes over on fight nights and this nigga cant even eat medibles with me and swears up and down that pork is in everything.

Tell me about it, I can't eat the majority of products now days, even freaking protein supplements are laced with it.
גם זה יעבור

Narrock wrote:Yup, I ... was just trolling.

Narrock wrote:I wikipedia'd everything first.
Ganzo
Dictator in Training
Dictator in Training

Postby brinstar » Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:09 am

Ganzo wrote:Overall though I was just trolling Brin, not making any kind of statements

maybe so, but it was a good point, with the pork and the shabbat

i just happen to draw a distinction between "we sorta let that one go" (shabbat, pork, beards) and "we are actively putting words in yeshua's mouth to build political power" (abortion, gay marriage)

Ganzo wrote:you know that I'm of a firm belief that everyone can reach God in their own way.

me too, and believe it or not i kinda got it from you
compost the rich
brinstar
Cat Crew
Cat Crew

Postby 10sun » Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:03 am

Ganzo wrote:
Spazz wrote:The no pork rule is a pisser man. I got a muslim buddy comes over on fight nights and this nigga cant even eat medibles with me and swears up and down that pork is in everything.

Tell me about it, I can't eat the majority of products now days, even freaking protein supplements are laced with it.

Pork is a throwback to the agricultural practices of the time where a pig farm upstream of someone in an arid climate would ruin their water sources.

Just saying...
10sun
NT Drunkard
NT Drunkard

Postby Drem » Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:17 am

i think it's funny that you're only supposed to eat animals that eat "of the cud" aka their own vomit

pigs don't eat their own vomit. why all the h8
Drem
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Narrock » Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:57 am

brinstar wrote:
Ganzo wrote:Overall though I was just trolling Brin, not making any kind of statements

maybe so, but it was a good point, with the pork and the shabbat

i just happen to draw a distinction between "we sorta let that one go" (shabbat, pork, beards) and "we are actively putting words in yeshua's mouth to build political power" (abortion, gay marriage)

Ganzo wrote:you know that I'm of a firm belief that everyone can reach God in their own way.

me too, and believe it or not i kinda got it from you

Brin, in ALL sincerity... Look at Jesus' demeanor and Modus Operandi, per say. Do you really think He would support the notion of removing a fetus from a womb and KILLING it because it's "inconvenient" to the parents at that time? Please... This is common sense, dude.
“The more I study science the more I believe in God.” -- Albert Einstein
Narrock
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Narrock » Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:00 pm

Ganzo wrote:
brinstar wrote:things jesus never mentioned:

abortion
gay marriage

things jesus mentioned:

paying your taxes
giving all your shit to the poor

suck it bitch

PS you can't educate with bombs

He also never said it was suddenly OK to forget the Shabbat and make Sunday important, or to start eating pork; but that never stopped no one.

Excellent point Ganzo, and that's why I really admire 7th-day Adventists. They are Sabbatarians, and not only follow Jesus' teachings, but also are heavily into the Old Testament.
Narrock
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby brinstar » Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:44 pm

Narrock wrote:Brin, in ALL sincerity... Look at Jesus' demeanor and Modus Operandi, per say. Do you really think He would support the notion of removing a fetus from a womb and KILLING it because it's "inconvenient" to the parents at that time? Please... This is common sense, dude.

oh now it's time to be civil? fuck off, shitbag

Yeshua's MO was to stand up for the poor and marginalized, and speak truth to entrenched religious hypocrites like you

He didn't say word one about abortion and the old testament was pretty clear about it so i don't know where you're getting this shit

let's make a deal - in exchange for me continuing to not put words in His mouth, i'll continue thinking you're a heretical piece of lowlife trash for doing so
compost the rich
brinstar
Cat Crew
Cat Crew

Postby Narrock » Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:53 pm

brinstar wrote:
Narrock wrote:Brin, in ALL sincerity... Look at Jesus' demeanor and Modus Operandi, per say. Do you really think He would support the notion of removing a fetus from a womb and KILLING it because it's "inconvenient" to the parents at that time? Please... This is common sense, dude.

oh now it's time to be civil? fuck off, shitbag

Yeshua's MO was to stand up for the poor and marginalized, and speak truth to entrenched religious hypocrites like you

He didn't say word one about abortion and the old testament was pretty clear about it so i don't know where you're getting this shit

let's make a deal - in exchange for me continuing to not put words in His mouth, i'll continue thinking you're a heretical piece of lowlife trash for doing so

Hmm... and to think for a second that there might be hope for a semblance of civility on your part... Anyway, I knew you'd respond in that most predictable of ways... /sigh
Narrock
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby brinstar » Sat Nov 03, 2012 1:28 pm

yeah suck it

i don't negotiate with trolls
compost the rich
brinstar
Cat Crew
Cat Crew

Postby Narrock » Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:29 am

brinstar wrote:yeah suck it

i don't negotiate with trolls

Hey don't be mad at ME because you don't understand what Jesus was all about. /shrug
Narrock
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby brinstar » Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:09 am

zzzzzzzzzzzz try actually reading the bible, idiot

compost the rich
brinstar
Cat Crew
Cat Crew

Postby Spazz » Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:57 am

Brin that made me think of a little band called bad religion. I think thats how ill start my day.

WHITE TRASH METAL SLUMMER
Why Immortal technique?
Perhaps its because I am afraid and he gives me courage.
Spazz
Osama bin Spazz
Osama bin Spazz

Postby Menelvir » Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:36 am

Spazz the crosses in the video stillshot reminded me of the crucifixion scene from 'Life of Brian'.
"People take different roads seeking fulfillment and happiness. Just because they're not on your road doesn't mean they've gotten lost." - The Dalai Lama
Menelvir
NT Disciple
NT Disciple

Postby Narrock » Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:16 am

I read the bible almost every day, Brin. Why don't YOU read it instead of cherry picking certain pieces of scripture, that when spun, can have the illusion of supporting your retarded claims.
Narrock
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby brinstar » Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:29 am

clearly it doesn't matter how often you read the bible since you're not willing to understand and accept His message

you're a fake christian and it's embarrassing
compost the rich
brinstar
Cat Crew
Cat Crew

Postby Narrock » Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:33 pm

brinstar wrote:clearly it doesn't matter how often you read the bible since you're not willing to understand and accept His message

Uh huh, go on. You don't understand Jesus, and it's painstakingly obvious. Unless you're the biggest retard who's ever walked planet Earth, you'd KNOW that Jesus wouldn't approve of abortion OR gay marriage. I'll go easy on you for this because you just don't know Jesus. You're akin to a small child who doesn't yet know that a hot stove burner will burn your hand. Another possibility is that you went to a liberal "church" that supports genocide and gay marriage. If that's the case, then your pastor is a retard who has a serious misinterpretatoon of Jesus. Or, you just have a comprehension disorder.
Narrock
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby leah » Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:35 pm

actually we grew up LCMS lutheran--both of us attended a small lutheran school from preschool to 8th grade and our family is firmly rooted in the missouri synod. we have pretty extensive christian backgrounds in one of the more conservative branches of lutheranism. i still attend a lutheran church--albeit an ELCA one; i switched teams this year.
lolz
leah
Preggers!
Preggers!

Postby Spazz » Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:39 pm

DO you really want to debate jesus with one of the most obvious trolls to ever exist on the internet ?

Why Immortal technique?
Spazz
Osama bin Spazz
Osama bin Spazz

Postby leah » Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:06 pm

not in the least. just wanted to let the record show that alex and i do not come from "a liberal 'church' that supports genocide and gay marriage."
lolz
leah
Preggers!
Preggers!

Postby Spazz » Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:13 pm

You dont have to clear your name cuz of him I dont think any of us had that idea to begin with. Go listen to this and dont think about any of his nonsense

Why Immortal technique?
Spazz
Osama bin Spazz
Osama bin Spazz

Postby Narrock » Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:15 pm

A true Christian shouldn't vote for any politician who is pro-choice, period.
Narrock
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Menelvir » Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:52 pm

Narrock wrote:A true Christian shouldn't vote for any politician who is pro-choice, period.

No True Scotsman

Glad to see that even the closed-minded can expand their repertoire of fallacies.
"People take different roads seeking fulfillment and happiness. Just because they're not on your road doesn't mean they've gotten lost." - The Dalai Lama
Menelvir
NT Disciple
NT Disciple

Postby brinstar » Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:58 pm

Narrock wrote:
brinstar wrote:clearly it doesn't matter how often you read the bible since you're not willing to understand and accept His message

Uh huh, go on. You don't understand Jesus, and it's painstakingly obvious. Unless you're the biggest retard who's ever walked planet Earth, you'd KNOW that Jesus wouldn't approve of abortion OR gay marriage. I'll go easy on you for this because you just don't know Jesus. You're akin to a small child who doesn't yet know that a hot stove burner will burn your hand. Another possibility is that you went to a liberal "church" that supports genocide and gay marriage. If that's the case, then your pastor is a retard who has a serious misinterpretatoon of Jesus. Or, you just have a comprehension disorder.

oooo a whole paragraph, someone's got sand in they vaj

as stated before, it is blasphemous to try and argue "what jesus would've said about ______" or "obviously jesus meant ______"

you'd know that if you weren't a self-righteous xenophobic piece of twice-digested redneck trash using Him as justification for hatred and oppression
compost the rich
brinstar
Cat Crew
Cat Crew

Postby Narrock » Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:51 am

brinstar wrote:
Narrock wrote:

oooo a whole paragraph, someone's got sand in they vaj

as stated before, it is blasphemous to try and argue "what jesus would've said about ______" or "obviously jesus meant ______"

you'd know that if you weren't a self-righteous xenophobic piece of twice-digested redneck trash using Him as justification for hatred and oppression

Get to know Jesus. Kthxbai
Narrock
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Gypsiyee » Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:10 am

man I'm an atheist who thinks the fleshy jesus was just a schizophrenic hearing voices and I'm still pretty sure I have a better chance of getting into heaven than you do.

in all my days i have never, nor do i think i will ever, meet anyone who is so paradoxical in that the more knowledge he receives, the less he actually has and ever worse is the nonsense he purports. god you're an insufferable condescending self righteous uninformed donkey of a twat.
"I think you may be confusing government running amok with government doing stuff you don't like. See, you're in the minority now. It's supposed to taste like a shit taco." - Jon Stewart
Gypsiyee
NT Deity
NT Deity

PreviousNext

Return to Current Affairs