MY ANGRY ELECTIONS POST

Real Life Events.

Go off topic and I will break you!

Moderator: Dictators in Training

MY ANGRY ELECTIONS POST

Postby Ganzo » Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:32 pm

THIS IS MY ANGRY POST ABOUT HOW STUPID THE OTHER CANDIDATE IS!

CAN YOU BELIVE THAT GUY? WHAT AN IDIOT! AND A LIAR!!!

THE CHOICE IS CLEAR THIS TIME AROUND, SINCE THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT PRESIDENTIAL ELLECTION OF ALL ETERNITY! IF THAT OTHER CANDIDATE WINS OUR COUNTRY IS GOING TO HELL IN A HAND-BASKET!!! :cussing:

I used all caps so that you all understand how strongly I feel about this, and how stupid you would be to support the candidate that I am not voting for. I with they would invent SUPER ALL-CAPS so that the word LIAR really stuck out, since it is the basis of my entire argument! At least I have tripple exclamations at my disposal.

GOD BLESS AMERICA AND THE PEOPLE THAT AGREE WITH ME (because the people who do not agree with me and support the other candidate do not believe in the right things, and don't love America as much as I do, and support terrorist and capitalists and communists and racists... and those who agree with me obviously love America more and are true patriotic heroes... :hiphop:

Thank you for listening, vote for my guy!!!
גם זה יעבור

Narrock wrote:Yup, I ... was just trolling.

Narrock wrote:I wikipedia'd everything first.
Ganzo
Dictator in Training
Dictator in Training

Re: MY ANGRY ELECTIONS POST

Postby Spazz » Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:05 pm

YOUR GUY CAN EAT A DICK NIGGA AND SO CAN YOU !!!!!!

WHITE TRASH METAL SLUMMER
Why Immortal technique?
Perhaps its because I am afraid and he gives me courage.
Spazz
Osama bin Spazz
Osama bin Spazz

Postby ClakarEQ » Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:43 am

Wasn't it like caps day yesterday or something?
ClakarEQ
NT Traveller
NT Traveller

Postby Kaemon » Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:11 pm

Ganzo wrote: I with they would invent SUPER ALL-CAPS so that the word LIAR really stuck out, since it is the basis of my entire argument!

I got you covered.

LIAR!!!
Adivina wrote:We are the most bipolar acting community, bunch of manics with the mood swings on here.
Kaemon
NT Disciple
NT Disciple

Postby Narrock » Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:55 am

:lol: Ganzo, is your main allegiance to Israel or America? It's not a trick or "gotcha" question. I have Jewish friends who have differing views on this.
“The more I study science the more I believe in God.” -- Albert Einstein
Narrock
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Ganzo » Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:12 pm

Narrock wrote::lol: Ganzo, is your main allegiance to Israel or America? It's not a trick or "gotcha" question. I have Jewish friends who have differing views on this.

Israel of course, but it does not mean I'm not going to support US 100% against everyone else, it just means that in Israel vs US argument I will always support Israel.
גם זה יעבור

Ganzo
Dictator in Training
Dictator in Training

Postby Spazz » Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:38 pm

OMG zionisms !!!
Why Immortal technique?
Spazz
Osama bin Spazz
Osama bin Spazz

Postby Ganzo » Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:06 pm

Spazz wrote:OMG zionisms !!!

I'm not Zionist, I'm Chabad
גם זה יעבור

Ganzo
Dictator in Training
Dictator in Training

Postby Spazz » Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:41 am

Is that like being a Buddhist jew ? I had to look it up and it said somthing about mind over emotions ....

I guess being jewish israels important to you and i can understand the support. I guess deep down inside im an eye for an eye kind of guy and since your israel wants to run one of my own over with a bulldozer I hope iran hits a israel with a nuke :). Seems fair to me. I wish instead of the us supporting israel we would bitch slap them once or twice just like other middle eastern countries that piss us off. If I hear one more politco call israel our greatest ally I might be sick.

I guess in a way im sorry if my opinion offends you but Im not gonna lie and pretend I dont feel the way i do.

Why Immortal technique?
Spazz
Osama bin Spazz
Osama bin Spazz

Postby Lyion » Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:15 am

Don't go Mel Gibson on us, Spazz. Israel is a convoluted issue, not quite that black and white.

Ganzo, you moved here from Eastern Europe, correct? Just curious why you didn't go to Israel? There's decent opportunity there, too.
What saves a man is to take a step. Then another step.
C. S. Lewis
Lyion
Admin Abuse Squad
Admin Abuse Squad

Postby Spazz » Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:29 am

I dont really hate jews any more than i hate any other religions followers . I hate the country of israel and its behaviors. Im not going full blown mel here im just sick of the mideast and the constant shit storm that comes from the region. If theres no way to stop the fighting than I hope they all fuckin die without any more americans losing they lives over there. Iraq israel syria etc fuck em all. To me its all a buncha fuckers who wanna kill each other over some of the most retarded sect trippin the world has ever seen. Throw in Oil men and the military industrial complex and the wish to make money off weapons and death and you have a perfect storm of humanity at its best.

Im just callin it like i see it

Why Immortal technique?
Spazz
Osama bin Spazz
Osama bin Spazz

Postby Ganzo » Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:50 pm

Spazz wrote:Is that like being a Buddhist jew ? I had to look it up and it said somthing about mind over emotions ....

No Chabad is an acronym for Chochmah - Wisdom, Binah - Understanding, Da'at - Knowledge; and it represents an approach to to live that says we must try to learn, to question everything, and to understand not just believe. It is an Orthodox Chasidic Judaism though so it means we still follow all the rules and commandments but we strive not only to know them but to understand why. Chasidism means that we must find joy in everything we do, and make everything real, so I guess there is a correlation to Budhism somewhere; I'm not very well versed in Buddhism but Chasidism is very deeply spiritual movement, based in Kabalistic philosophies.[/quote]

Spazz wrote:
since your israel wants to run one of my own over with a bulldozer I hope iran hits a israel with a nuke :). Seems fair to me.

Seems a bit excessive and one sided there but you are entitled to your own opinions. Kind of how I find you linking stupid Youtube videos in every post stupid, but I won't try to talk you out of doing it.

Lyion wrote: Ganzo, you moved here from Eastern Europe, correct? Just curious why you didn't go to Israel? There's decent opportunity there, too.
I was seventeen and went where my family was going, didn't have much of a choice there.

Spazz wrote:I don't really hate jews any more than i hate any other religions followers .
Don't you find that hating people whom you don't know and never met to be very superficial. I can understand strong emotion to someone in your close personal life, but how to you get mad at ideas of people, and where do you find time for that
גם זה יעבור

Ganzo
Dictator in Training
Dictator in Training

Postby Spazz » Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:45 pm

Kind of how I find you linking stupid Youtube videos in every post stupid, but I won't try to talk you out of doing it.

I think it started out as a way of responding to mindia without writing long posts and feeding him but i find i enjoy posting whatever i have on at the moment.

Don't you find that hating people whom you don't know and never met to be very superficial. I can understand strong emotion to someone in your close personal life, but how to you get mad at ideas of people, and where do you find time for that

Im sure theres tons of good people but radical governments reflect the people who live under them. I dont think israel or the world will ever know peace as long as they keep on keepin on. I also think that accepting that a certain spot on the globe belongs to a certain chosen people because of an ancient book is absurd. By that logic every american would have to move and crazy horse would be president. Im a very angry person. Ive got plenty of hostilities for things and people in my home country and personal life as well. I would say im a man of peace but also a man of hate and I think thats prolly some kind of contradiction.

Why Immortal technique?
Spazz
Osama bin Spazz
Osama bin Spazz

Postby Drem » Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:08 pm

I don't think anybody should nuke anybody else. But to not understand why Palestinians are angry is insanity to me, and considering the circumstances I'm obliged to agree with them

My view on this issue of course is coming from probably very jaded Palestinians that own a restaurant here in my city that are around 60/70 years old and my own personal research. I don't really know any serious Jewish people

I'll say it for the third or fourth or fifth time or whatever. Israel is like the British coming over to the USA right now and giving it back to the Indians. And that's assuming the Jews were even there first, which they weren't. It would never happen. So why did it happen there? The Jewish didn't earn it, it was handed to them on a silver platter

I don't expect to change your opinion because of your heritage but you could at least be a little empathetic. I understand the other side too, and I don't want anyone to get bombed or removed from their homes or anything like that. That already happened a lot. Israel is being held to a "different standard" as you call it because the country's existence is sketchy at best. The Jewish weren't the first people the British stepped in and gave the area to. I don't understand the nationalist movement for this place being their homeland when, yeah, they have history there, but they really weren't the first people there. And Israel was not the land's first name. It's a messy topic, like Lyion said. I really like talking you about everything, Ganzo, especially the Russian stuff. So I don't want to really fight with you just because we don't agree about Israel. Sorry if earlier posts were a little abrasive
Drem
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Harrison » Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:28 pm

I'll give a shit about palestinians when they stop murdering children.

Until then, I hope the Jews wipe them off the sand.
How do you like this spoiler, motherfucker? -Lyion
Harrison
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Tossica » Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:30 pm

Harrison wrote:I'll give a shit about palestinians when they stop murdering children.

Until then, I hope the Jews wipe them off the sand.

Ugh. Jews murder children too. I think that's part of the reason the Palestinians are so pissed.
Tossica
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Spazz » Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:31 pm

I think the jews murder children too. If were gonna play that game what makes a Palestinian childs life worth less than an Israeli ?

Why Immortal technique?
Spazz
Osama bin Spazz
Osama bin Spazz

Postby Harrison » Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:43 pm

The Israelis don't target children. Shit happens in combat.

The Palestinians do target them. And use them as human shields.

If you can't see the difference, this conversation was over before it started.
How do you like this spoiler, motherfucker? -Lyion
Harrison
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Tossica » Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:03 pm

Harrison wrote:The Israelis don't target children. Shit happens in combat.

We get a VERY biased version of the news over here. The Palestinians may or may not target children. My guess is their weapons aren't quite as accurate as the Israelis considering they don't get billions of dollars of US support.
Tossica
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Ganzo » Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:07 pm

Drem wrote:But to not understand why Palestinians are angry is insanity to me

I never said that and you know it, so don't twist my words to fit your needs.

Drem wrote:My view on this issue of course is coming from probably very jaded Palestinians that own a restaurant here in my city that are around 60/70 years old and my own personal research. I don't really know any serious Jewish people

So maybe you should try to get a whole picture first. I have Palestinian friends (shocking) and we have normal discussions and agree on many topics because we don't bring dirty politicians into arguments. I'm in full support of dual state and equal rights for everyone in Israel, just like the majority of Jewish people are. In fact I am a supporter of a modern theory that says that the majority of Palestinians are Israeli Jews who were converted/assimilated into Islam ages ago; and so any action we take against them is an action against our own people. Even if this theory is wrong, they are still Ishmaelites and our brothers anyway, brothers that are much closer to us in tradition and culture than Europeans, and we should live in peace not fight for the gain of a small elite. Problem is there is a great propaganda machine pinning both sides against each other, and in large people will believe everything their leaders tell them. Once both sides mature enough to raise better leaders there will be peace. Or Machiah will come first and there will be peace, whichever comes first.

Drem wrote:I'll say it for the third or fourth or fifth time or whatever. Israel is like the British coming over to the USA right now and giving it back to the Indians.
Israel has been there officially since 1948 but the first aliyah was in 1890's, so the modern Israeli people are 4th official or 8th unofficial generation of people there; not at all like the example you are bringing. Demanding Israelis to leave now is like demanding the return of California or Texas to Mexico.
Drem wrote:And that's assuming the Jews were even there first, which they weren't. ... The Jewish didn't earn it, it was handed to them on a silver platter
Check your history, that is wrong

For the rest it is something I cannot explain to you, Israel to Jews is our connection to G''d, our connection to who we are, it is our covenant, every day we say "If I forget you, O Jerusalem, let my right hand wither". I know you are going to start complaining that I am bringing religion into this, but without our faith we are now Jews and I cannot keep religion out of this.
גם זה יעבור

Ganzo
Dictator in Training
Dictator in Training

Postby Ganzo » Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:10 pm

Tossica wrote:

We get a VERY biased version of the news over here. The Palestinians may or may not target children. My guess is their weapons aren't quite as accurate as the Israelis considering they don't get billions of dollars of US support.

Come on Toss, you know it's not true. Hamas straps bombs to their kids and fires rockets into cities. Not saying that Israel is not hurting Palestinian kids but you need to be able to see the intent
גם זה יעבור

Ganzo
Dictator in Training
Dictator in Training

Postby Tossica » Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:22 pm

Ganzo wrote:
Tossica wrote:

Come on Toss, you know it's not true. Hamas straps bombs to their kids and fires rockets into cities. Not saying that Israel is not hurting Palestinian kids but you need to be able to see the intent

Like I said, the news we hear is very biased. It would appear to be the case but I do not trust that the Palestinians are being represented equally in the media. I am not anti Israel.
Tossica
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Ganzo » Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:26 pm

Tossica wrote:Like I said, the news we hear is very biased. It would appear to be the case but I do not trust that the Palestinians are being represented equally in the media. I am not anti Israel.

News sucks. My in-laws live in Ashqelon, Israel and the Quasam rockets from Gaza fall into their city every day. Last week one fell on the my wife's old High School. Have you heard about any of this on the news?
גם זה יעבור

Ganzo
Dictator in Training
Dictator in Training

Postby Tossica » Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:27 pm

Also, if they had access to billions or dollars in military aid from the US, I don't think they'd have to strap bombs to kids. They could do controlled air strikes like Israel does or fly in a drone and fire a missile up someone's asshole like we do.
Tossica
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Ganzo » Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:33 pm

Tossica wrote:Also, if they had access to billions or dollars in military aid from the US, I don't think they'd have to strap bombs to kids. They could do controlled air strikes like Israel does or fly in a drone and fire a missile up someone's asshole like we do.

Not a reason to use kids, there are million other ways to go about it
גם זה יעבור

Ganzo
Dictator in Training
Dictator in Training

Next

Return to Current Affairs