MY ANGRY ELECTIONS POST

Real Life Events.

Go off topic and I will break you!

Moderator: Dictators in Training

Re: MY ANGRY ELECTIONS POST

Postby Harrison » Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:39 pm

Lol I can't even believe he's typing up responses like that defending murder of children

"They're only doing that because they're poor, not degenerate murderous pieces of shit."

You don't accidentally strap a bomb to a child and make it walk to a checkpoint. That is fucking evil, and anyone supporting it needs to be castrated.
How do you like this spoiler, motherfucker? -Lyion
Harrison
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Tossica » Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:43 pm

Ganzo wrote:
Tossica wrote:Also, if they had access to billions or dollars in military aid from the US, I don't think they'd have to strap bombs to kids. They could do controlled air strikes like Israel does or fly in a drone and fire a missile up someone's asshole like we do.

Not a reason to use kids, there are million other ways to go about it

I'm not defending it. If they had a well funded military, they wouldn't be using kids.
Tossica
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Harrison » Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:44 pm

And he keeps doing it...rofl

This has to be some of the dumbest shit I've read in years.

"They only strap bombs to children because they're not rich."
Harrison
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Ganzo » Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:53 pm

Tossica wrote:
Ganzo wrote:
Tossica wrote:Also, if they had access to billions or dollars in military aid from the US, I don't think they'd have to strap bombs to kids. They could do controlled air strikes like Israel does or fly in a drone and fire a missile up someone's asshole like we do.

Not a reason to use kids, there are million other ways to go about it

I'm not defending it. If they had a well funded military, they wouldn't be using kids.
Seriously? OK you convinced me if you do not have a well funded military, your only option for fighting is to fuck as much as you can so that you can have lots of kids and use them as weapons. Sounds like a solid strategy, I think the US should implement it and save us a ton of money on a military budget. Holly shit Toss, you've just solved the US deficit problem :bowdown:
גם זה יעבור

Narrock wrote:Yup, I ... was just trolling.

Narrock wrote:I wikipedia'd everything first.
Ganzo
Dictator in Training
Dictator in Training

Postby Tossica » Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:41 pm

Right, that's what I said. They have no other option than to blow up kids. You got it.
Tossica
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Nusk » Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:52 pm

whole thing is stupid.
so what if israel started as a european colony, in 1948 the entire fucking middle east attacked them and got their asses handed to them.
to say the land belongs to palestinians and should be given back is like saying we should give the southwest back to mexico.
Nusk
NT Froglok
NT Froglok

Postby Spazz » Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:12 am

Im not saying anything should be given back to anyone. Im sayin the killing and behavior of the entire region is suspect. Im saying that america and israel can kill all the children they want to and still claim to be just but when the other guys use dirty tactics they are terrorists. If you dont think israel instigates alot of problems than we really dont need to have this conversation. Settlements , apartheid , murder but like i said its ok when they do it cuz the land belongs to them.

Its also funny to me that we invaded iran cuz of some un shit but again israel gets a free pass.
WHITE TRASH METAL SLUMMER
Why Immortal technique?
Perhaps its because I am afraid and he gives me courage.
Spazz
Osama bin Spazz
Osama bin Spazz

Postby Harrison » Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:57 am

You guys need to separate collateral damage from intentional use of children as bombs and human shields.

There's a massive disconnect upstairs if you think they're the same thing.
Harrison
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Ganzo » Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:40 am

Tossica wrote:

Tossica wrote:I'm not defending it. If they had a well funded military, they wouldn't be using kids.

Right, that's what I said. They have no other option than to blow up kids. You got it.
גם זה יעבור

Ganzo
Dictator in Training
Dictator in Training

Postby Tossica » Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:46 am

Sarcasm
Tossica
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Lyion » Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:02 am

If only the Arabs, whom the Palestinians are part of, had some large source of instant cash that they could bank into hundreds of billions of dollars of support for their people.

Oh, wait, they do.

I'm curious how Egypt and Libya will play out post Arab Spring. We could see a democracy, or we could see a repressive 'Taliban' style Muslim brotherhood in power moving human rights back a few hundred years for that country.
What saves a man is to take a step. Then another step.
C. S. Lewis
Lyion
Admin Abuse Squad
Admin Abuse Squad

Postby Ganzo » Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:30 am

Lyion wrote:I'm curious how Egypt and Libya will play out post Arab Spring. We could see a democracy, or we could see a repressive 'Taliban' style Muslim brotherhood in power moving human rights back a few hundred years for that country.

I think it will most likely be the second.
גם זה יעבור

Ganzo
Dictator in Training
Dictator in Training

Postby Menelvir » Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:30 am

When certain geographic pieces of real estate and/or historical buildings are so closely tied to multiple cultural and religious traditions that they become lynchpins for differing ways of life that are frequently at odds, that is essentially begging for strife and discord ad perpetuum.

Human nature isn't going to change, regardless of whether the disputants involved have effective leadership or not.

If I was offered a choice between holding a physical location as sacred and fundamental to my very way of life versus not doing so, it would be a no-brainer for me. What I am, the essential person that I am, has far more to do with certain ideas and ideals I hold, not with where I happened to be born or a building or location that has mystical properties.

But, if you make your bed a certain way, I don't see there's much cause to be surprised when it becomes uncomfortable to lie in it. If people are continuing to kill each other because of this, are they choosing to do so -- or are they being compelled to do so? Do they have no choice?
"People take different roads seeking fulfillment and happiness. Just because they're not on your road doesn't mean they've gotten lost." - The Dalai Lama
Menelvir
NT Disciple
NT Disciple

Postby Zanchief » Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:05 am

Removing Jerusalem and torpedoing it into the sun would automatically make this world a better place. I suppose people would then kill each other over the crater though.
Zanchief
Chief Wahoo
Chief Wahoo

Postby Jay » Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:59 am

Maybe I'm crazy but I think they strap bombs to kids because its unimaginable and unbelievable cruelty make it a solid and ambiguous tactic for controlled area surprise attacks.
leah wrote:i am forever grateful to my gym teacher for drilling that skill into me during drivers' ed

leah wrote:isn't the only difference the length? i feel like it would take too long to smoke something that long, ha.
Jay
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Narrock » Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:23 pm

Ganzo wrote:
Narrock wrote::lol: Ganzo, is your main allegiance to Israel or America? It's not a trick or "gotcha" question. I have Jewish friends who have differing views on this.

Israel of course, but it does not mean I'm not going to support US 100% against everyone else, it just means that in Israel vs US argument I will always support Israel.

Then you should vote for Romney. Obummer will continue turning his back on Israel.
“The more I study science the more I believe in God.” -- Albert Einstein
Narrock
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Ganzo » Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:02 pm

Narrock wrote:
Ganzo wrote:
Narrock wrote::lol: Ganzo, is your main allegiance to Israel or America? It's not a trick or "gotcha" question. I have Jewish friends who have differing views on this.

Israel of course, but it does not mean I'm not going to support US 100% against everyone else, it just means that in Israel vs US argument I will always support Israel.

Then you should vote for Romney. Obummer will continue turning his back on Israel.

Kinda funny, as all the Jewish community was always pro-democrat as far as I remember, I even remember when Condaliza Rice came to Detroit to address the Orthodox voters. Now it's crazy how the entire community turned away from Obama and is pro-Romney, simply because of Obama's relationship with Israel. In my Shul the Rebbe does not talk about politics in his sermons but I know that in many Conservative and Reformed places that many of the people I know go to, this is a topic on every Shabbat and always about voting Obama out of the office.
גם זה יעבור

Ganzo
Dictator in Training
Dictator in Training

Postby Menelvir » Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:24 pm

I guess it's true what they say....

About not being able to please all of the people all of the time.

Imagine that.
"People take different roads seeking fulfillment and happiness. Just because they're not on your road doesn't mean they've gotten lost." - The Dalai Lama
Menelvir
NT Disciple
NT Disciple

Postby Narrock » Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:09 am

Ganzo, even as a Christian, I am a proud Zionist, and I will stand with my Jewish brothers and sisters in defense of Israel til the day I die. That's my biggest reason for supporting conservative political candidates. Abortion (aka genocide), gay marriage, redistribution of wealth, increased taxes, etc etc etc are all additional reasons why I will not support a liberal candidate.
Last edited by Narrock on Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Narrock
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Narrock » Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:14 am

Zanchief wrote:Removing Jerusalem and torpedoing it into the sun would automatically make this world a better place. I suppose people would then kill each other over the crater though.

Educating the Arabs and Muslims of the middle east, and getting them to realize that they are living a 9th century throwback lifestyle, and that they have a severe misinterpretation of the Quran, is what will make the world a better place.
Narrock
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby brinstar » Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:25 pm

things jesus never mentioned:

abortion
gay marriage

things jesus mentioned:

paying your taxes
giving all your shit to the poor

suck it bitch

PS you can't educate with bombs
compost the rich
brinstar
Cat Crew
Cat Crew

Postby Ganzo » Fri Nov 02, 2012 6:45 pm

brinstar wrote:things jesus never mentioned:

abortion
gay marriage

things jesus mentioned:

paying your taxes
giving all your shit to the poor

suck it bitch

PS you can't educate with bombs

He also never said it was suddenly OK to forget the Shabbat and make Sunday important, or to start eating pork; but that never stopped no one.
גם זה יעבור

Ganzo
Dictator in Training
Dictator in Training

Postby Spazz » Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:59 pm

The no pork rule is a pisser man. I got a muslim buddy comes over on fight nights and this nigga cant even eat medibles with me and swears up and down that pork is in everything.

WHITE TRASH METAL SLUMMER
Why Immortal technique?
Perhaps its because I am afraid and he gives me courage.
Spazz
Osama bin Spazz
Osama bin Spazz

Postby Lyion » Sat Nov 03, 2012 5:58 am

Ganzo wrote:He also never said it was suddenly OK to forget the Shabbat and make Sunday important, or to start eating pork; but that never stopped no one.

Since almost all the American Jews I know of are atheists or merely in it for the 'social club' status, that might explain why people stopped. Oh, and you're welcome to Madonna.

I find it interesting you didn't answer my question of why historically the Jews were evicted from so many countries, Ganzo, and why there seems to be more antisemitism versus other religions. Some people complain about Christianity being *fire and brimstone*, but ignore the basic philosophical underpinnings of the New Testament versus the Old Testament. As far as Saturday vs Sunday, the only people who make a big deal out of that are the Seventh Day Adventists. Essentially, the Mindia types....

Anyways, anytime I feel Catholic views are overtly political, all I have to do is read something from Orthodox Jews.
What saves a man is to take a step. Then another step.
C. S. Lewis
Lyion
Admin Abuse Squad
Admin Abuse Squad

Postby Ganzo » Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:24 am

Lyion wrote:
Ganzo wrote:He also never said it was suddenly OK to forget the Shabbat and make Sunday important, or to start eating pork; but that never stopped no one.

Since almost all the American Jews I know of are atheists or merely in it for the 'social club' status, that might explain why people stopped.
How does that have anything to do with Christianity changing rules after the founder said he came to reinforce them.
Lyion wrote: Oh, and you're welcome to Madonna.
She's not Jewish, getting a paper from someone who is not recognized or ordained by rabbinical college, since he pulled his teachings out of his ass, and does nothing but drain money from people; does not make her Jewish.

Lyion wrote:I find it interesting you didn't answer my question of why historically the Jews were evicted from so many countries, Ganzo, and why there seems to be more antisemitism versus other religions. Some people complain about Christianity being *fire and brimstone*, but ignore the basic philosophical underpinnings of the New Testament versus the Old Testament. ... Anyways, anytime I feel Catholic views are overtly political, all I have to do is read something from Orthodox Jews.
I must have missed that question. If you asking from me to give you an official answer, I don't have it, I was not close to those in power that made decisions to expel the Jews. In my opinion the reason that there is more antisemitism is because they were the only "other" religion in the Christian world and they were a minority so for those in power it was always easy to use them as a scapegoat and to turn the attention of unhappy masses from bad government to Jews who are responsible for all the bad things in the world. As far as politics, I don't know of any orthodox Jews in the US government, but maybe I'm wrong.

Overall though I was just trolling Brin, not making any kind of statements, you know that I'm of a firm belief that everyone can reach God in their own way.
גם זה יעבור

Ganzo
Dictator in Training
Dictator in Training

PreviousNext

Return to Current Affairs