Prediction for next week...

Real Life Events.

Go off topic and I will break you!

Moderator: Dictators in Training

Re: Prediction for next week...

Postby Narrock » Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:13 am

Menelvir wrote:If a comparison were made of recent presidents who have the blood of American soldiers' or personnel on their hands, is that one which Obama would be leading? I wouldn't have thought so, but maybe I'm wrong.

Yeah, you're right. I almost forgot about Jimmy Carter's fuckup that got our troops slaughtered.
“The more I study science the more I believe in God.” -- Albert Einstein
Narrock
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby brinstar » Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:19 am

a) why don't you google how many embassies were attacked during GWB's reign of error and how many US employees were killed in those attacks - and then explain where your outrage was back then

or

b) how about you address the fact that the GOP house voted to reduce consulate security in benghazi (among other places) weeks before the attack

go ahead, pick one
compost the rich
brinstar
Cat Crew
Cat Crew

Postby Tossica » Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:20 am

Narrock wrote:
Menelvir wrote:If a comparison were made of recent presidents who have the blood of American soldiers' or personnel on their hands, is that one which Obama would be leading? I wouldn't have thought so, but maybe I'm wrong.

Yeah, you're right. I almost forgot about Jimmy Carter's fuckup that got our troops slaughtered.

Jimmy Carter's "fuckup?" Do you know anything about Operation Eagle Claw? That was a military clusterfuck that happened under his watch. He didn't crash helicopters, shitty pilots did.
Tossica
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Narrock » Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:54 am

brinstar wrote:a) why don't you google how many embassies were attacked during GWB's reign of error and how many US employees were killed in those attacks - and then explain where your outrage was back then

or

b) how about you address the fact that the GOP house voted to reduce consulate security in benghazi (among other places) weeks before the attack

go ahead, pick one

All your posts remind of these lyrics: "you spin me right round baby right round like a record baby right round round round..."
Narrock
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Narrock » Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:56 am

Tossica wrote:
Narrock wrote:

Jimmy Carter's "fuckup?" Do you know anything about Operation Eagle Claw? That was a military clusterfuck that happened under his watch. He didn't crash helicopters, shitty pilots did.

jimmy carter gave the order, dumbshit
Narrock
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Tossica » Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:34 pm

Narrock wrote:jimmy carter gave the order, dumbshit

Yep, he gave the order to rescue the hostages, not crash in the desert and completely blow the plan. He also gave the order to abort the mission once 2 of the copters were unable to land. It wasn't his fault the military were incompetent at the time.
Tossica
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Narrock » Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:51 pm

He sent them in at the wrong time, recklessly. Face it, Jimmy Carter was an utter failure. Funny how the hostages were released as soon as Reagan was elected. Coincidence?
Narrock
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Tossica » Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:57 pm

Narrock wrote:He sent them in at the wrong time, recklessly. Face it, Jimmy Carter was an utter failure. Funny how the hostages were released as soon as Reagan was elected. Coincidence?

The Carter administration had finished the release negotiations long before Reagan took office. Reagan had nothing to do with it.
Tossica
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Narrock » Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:06 pm

Uh-huh uh-huh uh-huh. I'm sure it had nothing to do with Reagan repeatedly saying in stump speeches that he won't tolerate terrorist demands. Uh-huh uh-huh uh-huh.
Narrock
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Tossica » Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:21 pm

Look it up, dip shit.
Tossica
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Gypsiyee » Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:28 pm

jimmy carter gave the order, dumbshit

president obama gave the order to kill bin laden but i don't see you crediting him for that..
"I think you may be confusing government running amok with government doing stuff you don't like. See, you're in the minority now. It's supposed to taste like a shit taco." - Jon Stewart
Gypsiyee
NT Deity
NT Deity

Postby Narrock » Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:07 pm

Obummer had 5 missed opportunities before he finally acted from pressure by Leon Pineta. Had he acted sooner, it would have been much smoother and we probably wouldn't have lost billion-dollar state of the art chopper. Face it, democrats and military/economy/social issues are like mixing oil and water.
Narrock
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Menelvir » Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:08 pm

From the MANITOBA HERALD, Canada

The flood of American liberals sneaking across the border into Canada has intensified in the past month, sparking calls for increased patrols to stop the illegal immigration. The possibility of a Romney/Ryan election is prompting the exodus among left-leaning citizens who fear they'll soon be required to hunt, pray, and agree with Bill O'Reilly. Canadian border farmers say it's not uncommon to see dozens of sociology professors, animal rights activists and tree huggers crossing their fields at night.

"I went out to milk the cows the other day, and there was a Hollywood producer and a couple of Sierra Club executives huddled in the barn," said Manitoba farmer Red Greenfield, whose acreage borders North Dakota . They were cold, exhausted and hungry. "The producer asked me if I could spare a latte and some organic vegetables. When I said I didn't have any, he and his cohorts left. Didn't even get a chance to show him my screenplay, eh?"

In an effort to stop the illegal aliens, Greenfield erected higher fences, but the liberals scaled them. So he tried installing speakers that blare Rush Limbaugh across the fields. "That slowed them down some," he said. "But, obviously these people are desperate."

Officials are particularly concerned about smugglers who meet liberals near the Canadian border, pack them into Volvo and Subaru station wagons , drive them across the border and leave them to fend for themselves. "A lot of these people are not prepared for Canada's rugged conditions," an Ontario border patrolman said. "I found one carload without a drop of drinking water. "They did have a nice little Napa Valley Cabernet, though."

When liberals are caught, they're sent back across the border, often complaining loudly that they fear retribution from newly emboldened conservatives. Rumours have been circulating about a future Romney administration establishing re-education camps in which liberals will be forced to shoot wolves from airplanes, deny evolution, and drive gas-guzzling Hummers.

In recent days, liberals have turned to sometimes-ingenious ways of sneaking across the border. Some have taken to posing as senior citizens on bus trips to buy cheap Canadian prescription drugs. After catching a half-dozen young vegans disguised in powdered wigs, Canadian immigration authorities began stopping buses and quizzing the supposed senior-citizen passengers on Perry Como and Rosemary Clooney hits to prove their knowledge of the '50s. "If they can't identify the accordion player on The Lawrence Welk Show, we get very suspicious about their age," an official said.

Canadian citizens have complained that the illegal immigrants are creating an organic-herb shortage and are renting all the good Susan Sarandon movies."I feel sorry for American liberals, but the Canadian economy just can't support them," an Ottawa resident said. "How many Art-History, English and Political Science majors does one country need?"
"People take different roads seeking fulfillment and happiness. Just because they're not on your road doesn't mean they've gotten lost." - The Dalai Lama
Menelvir
NT Disciple
NT Disciple

Postby Spazz » Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:17 pm

I predict that one way or another Im having a voting party tomorrow. We will either celebrate or or drown our sorrows but it shall be an interesting night one way or the other. I also predict cuz its monday that I will watch some pro wrasslin tonight and wish for someone to get brained by a chair shot all day tomorrow

WHITE TRASH METAL SLUMMER
Why Immortal technique?
Perhaps its because I am afraid and he gives me courage.
Spazz
Osama bin Spazz
Osama bin Spazz

Postby leah » Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:30 pm

there's a bottle of wine in my future tomorrow methinks, whether celebratory or escapist.
lolz
leah
Preggers!
Preggers!

Postby brinstar » Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:49 pm

Narrock wrote:Obummer had 5 missed opportunities before he finally acted from pressure by Leon Pineta. Had he acted sooner, it would have been much smoother and we probably wouldn't have lost billion-dollar state of the art chopper. Face it, democrats and military/economy/social issues are like mixing oil and water.

is it hard to type with hannity's hand up your ass?
compost the rich
brinstar
Cat Crew
Cat Crew

Postby brinstar » Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:08 am

polls are already open in new hampshire, and polls here open in 6 hours and 52 minutes

nate silver over at NYT is projecting 92% chance of obama victory, up nearly 20% in the last month

realclearpolitics.com says 303-235 obama (and out of undeserved fairness i checked fox news, they use the RCP model too)

karl rove says 285-253 romney, but that's based on romney taking OH, IA, CO, and NH. romney might snipe CO, but all the polls i can find show obama up ~3 points in OH. joe trippi says 303-235 obama, but admits he might be wrong about CO.

not sure how much faith to put in huffington post's poll aggregates (i think they lean slightly to the left myself) but they are saying obama has cracked a half-point lead in FL? if you buy their polls, the swing of FL makes it a 332-206 rout

i stand by my original projection: romney holds FL (barely!) and NC and swipes VA, but can't reel in OH or CO and the rest is history. 290-248 obama.
compost the rich
brinstar
Cat Crew
Cat Crew

Postby Narrock » Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:46 am

I went to go volunteer at our republican headquarters, but there were so many volunteers, I couldn't even get in! LOL. Most of them were college-aged kids too. Awesome!
Narrock
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Gypsiyee » Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:57 am

Narrock wrote:Obummer had 5 missed opportunities before he finally acted from pressure by Leon Pineta. Had he acted sooner, it would have been much smoother and we probably wouldn't have lost billion-dollar state of the art chopper. Face it, democrats and military/economy/social issues are like mixing oil and water.

....tora bora.....
"I think you may be confusing government running amok with government doing stuff you don't like. See, you're in the minority now. It's supposed to taste like a shit taco." - Jon Stewart
Gypsiyee
NT Deity
NT Deity

Postby Narrock » Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:30 am

Bush did it Bush did it Bush did it Bush did it Bush did it Bush did it Bush did it Bush did it Bush did it
Narrock
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Gypsiyee » Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:46 am

actually he didn't do it. and that's the problem.
Gypsiyee
NT Deity
NT Deity

Postby Narrock » Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:52 am

Blame Bush it's all Bush's fault. Blame Bush it's all Bush's fault. Spin, wash, rinse, repeat. Blame Bush it's all Bush's fault. Blame Bush it's all Bush's fault. Spin, wash, rinse, repeat. Blame Bush it's all Bush's fault. Blame Bush it's all Bush's fault. Spin, wash, rinse, repeat. Blame Bush it's all Bush's fault. Blame Bush it's all Bush's fault. Spin, wash, rinse, repeat. Blame Bush it's all Bush's fault. Blame Bush it's all Bush's fault. Spin, wash, rinse, repeat. Blame Bush it's all Bush's fault. Blame Bush it's all Bush's fault. Spin, wash, rinse, repeat. Blame Bush it's all Bush's fault. Blame Bush it's all Bush's fault. Spin, wash, rinse, repeat. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Narrock
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby brinstar » Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:07 am

uhhh don't look now but there's a glitch in your troll software
compost the rich
brinstar
Cat Crew
Cat Crew

Postby Narrock » Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:25 am

Just callin out the typical leftist bullshit for what it is. :)
Narrock
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby brinstar » Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:25 am

welp i was wrong, O hung on to VA

though the FL poll i mentioned proved to be pretty accurate ^_^
compost the rich
brinstar
Cat Crew
Cat Crew