Prediction for next week...

Real Life Events.

Go off topic and I will break you!

Moderator: Dictators in Training

Prediction for next week...

Postby Narrock » Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:53 am

I predict that obummer is gonna pull an algore, and say that 300,000-400,000 people couldn't vote on the eastern seaboard because of being displaced due to the hurricane. I could be wrong, but... LMAO. Now, I know this is going to be very very hard for you to do, but don't be ignorant assholes and spin this into "zomfg mindia doesnt care about hurricane victims...". I'm simply predicting a likely excuse for obummer to exploit.
“The more I study science the more I believe in God.” -- Albert Einstein
Narrock
NT Patron
NT Patron

Re: Prediction for next week...

Postby Spazz » Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:32 pm

I predict that O G barry hits the million dollar man mitt romeny with a chair to retain his title

its gonna look like this

then its gonna go like this

WHITE TRASH METAL SLUMMER
Why Immortal technique?
Perhaps its because I am afraid and he gives me courage.
Spazz
Osama bin Spazz
Osama bin Spazz

Postby ClakarEQ » Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:48 pm

Narrock wrote:I predict that obummer is gonna pull an algore, and say that 300,000-400,000 people couldn't vote on the eastern seaboard because of being displaced due to the hurricane. I could be wrong, but... LMAO. Now, I know this is going to be very very hard for you to do, but don't be ignorant assholes and spin this into "zomfg mindia doesnt care about hurricane victims...". I'm simply predicting a likely excuse for obummer to exploit.

Pretty sure the statics still show Obama winning, but think what you want, we won't know for sure until it's done.

I've been watching the his spend machine go out of control in Ohio and Michigan. This is what would make the difference. Not his ticket, not his 5 steps to kill America. The lies are sooooo bad. This is where the fools vote for what they see not for what they've "seen".

Even the big 3 here are like WTF are you talking about Mitt /boggle. The crap spew in Ohio is truly criminal. I don't think it is "right" that GM or Chrysler can't sue Mitt for the outright blatant lies. Even after corrections are put in print by two of the big 3, Mitt refuses to tell the truth. It's just crazy. Prey on the stupid because anyone with half a brain will not vote for a box of chocolates.
ClakarEQ
NT Traveller
NT Traveller

Postby Narrock » Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:02 pm

Dude, I hope you're not inferring that obummer hasn't been lying his ass off to the American people. That mofo opens his mouth and lies spew out. I'm getting sick of his ads too. One lie after the other... It's torture.
Narrock
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby ClakarEQ » Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:24 pm

O no, I'm not saying he's not lying, but to say the both are at the same level would be a joke.

I don't see third parties actually putting in multiple press rags, internal and external, specifically stating the false claim Mitt is doing and even asking him to stop. Him acknowledging that he's seen the message but won't stop.

No, I don't see our Great perfection POTUS doing that, can you throw me a link where you've got multiple big businesses asking nicely to stop lying?
ClakarEQ
NT Traveller
NT Traveller

Postby brinstar » Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:33 pm

i can't wait for obama round 2 - sharia law, free on-demand abortions, and the kenyan national anthem are gonna OWN

i'm actually an undercover FEMA employee, all you motherfuckers are going in camps the second obama hits 270
compost the rich
brinstar
Cat Crew
Cat Crew

Postby ClakarEQ » Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:39 pm

Yeah and I'm part of the secret gov agency that is gonna put all you complainers into those body bags we bought. You best shut the fuck up or I'm gonna stick you like a pin cushion.
ClakarEQ
NT Traveller
NT Traveller

Postby 10sun » Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:11 am

brinstar wrote:i can't wait for obama round 2 - sharia law, free on-demand abortions, and the kenyan national anthem are gonna OWN

i'm actually an undercover FEMA employee, all you motherfuckers are going in camps the second obama hits 270

...270 is the outerbelt around Columbus, Ohio... and it has been a fucking mess all week long with the candidates coming to town causing random roads to be closed down with no plan, rhyme, or reason. Fuckers.
10sun
NT Drunkard
NT Drunkard

Postby Narrock » Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:10 pm

brinstar wrote:i can't wait for obama round 2 - sharia law, free on-demand abortions, and the kenyan national anthem are gonna OWN

I just LOL'd at that, and I'm sitting here at my daughter's swim lessons, and all the other parents just looked over at me like I was crazy. Thanks, dick.
Narrock
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Menelvir » Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:32 pm

I can't wait for it to be over, quite honestly. It's like sports news that you can't possibly avoid hearing about, even if you watch television, read a paper, or listen to the radio infrequently.

Whoever wins, I wish them the best of luck in doing whatever is in their power to help the economy, boost job growth, etc.

It's not a task I envy.
"People take different roads seeking fulfillment and happiness. Just because they're not on your road doesn't mean they've gotten lost." - The Dalai Lama
Menelvir
NT Disciple
NT Disciple

Postby Narrock » Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:35 pm

Obummer will probably win because of his retarded base. I'll just pray that he doesn't do any irreversible damage to America, and that conservatives get the majority in the Senate.
Narrock
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Narrock » Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:48 pm

Menelvir wrote:I can't wait for it to be over, quite honestly. It's like sports news that you can't possibly avoid hearing about, even if you watch television, read a paper, or listen to the radio infrequently.

Whoever wins, I wish them the best of luck in doing whatever is in their power to help the economy, boost job growth, etc.

It's not a task I envy.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/power-playe ... 43635.html LOL/cry
Narrock
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Menelvir » Sat Nov 03, 2012 1:07 pm

Well, the nice thing is that once the voting is finished, even if it takes weeks to assess it all, the vilification should slow down, if not stop outright.

Then we can all look forward to it again in another four years.
"People take different roads seeking fulfillment and happiness. Just because they're not on your road doesn't mean they've gotten lost." - The Dalai Lama
Menelvir
NT Disciple
NT Disciple

Postby brinstar » Sat Nov 03, 2012 1:24 pm

ugh that's an awful thought. i think we can all agree this shit needs to end tuesday

brinstar's projection: Romney takes NC easily, squeezes out a photo finish in FL, and surprises many by taking VA. things are looking good for Camp Cockpinch, but then more results roll in - Obama takes NV, IA, NH, and WI, grabs CO with a half a point, and - here's the kicker - walks away with OH by 4 points. final score...

O/B: 290
R/R: 248

meanwhile, thanks to a hilarious series of rape-based kinsley gaffes, the GOP farts away their shot at a senate majority. final balance...

D: 54
R: 46

(or 55-45 if Kerrey can pull off an upset here in NE)

unfortunately Boehner's Boners hang on to the house by a couple dozen seats
compost the rich
brinstar
Cat Crew
Cat Crew

Postby Harrison » Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:08 pm

Narrock wrote:Dude, I hope you're not inferring that obummer hasn't been lying his ass off to the American people. That mofo opens his mouth and lies spew out. I'm getting sick of his ads too. One lie after the other... It's torture.

The only lie I've seen him blatantly shoot out his mouth was the Benghazi issue, which he's dodged ever since.

That's the only one.
How do you like this spoiler, motherfucker? -Lyion
Harrison
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Narrock » Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:45 am

brinstar wrote:ugh that's an awful thought. i think we can all agree this shit needs to end tuesday

brinstar's projection: Romney takes NC easily, squeezes out a photo finish in FL, and surprises many by taking VA. things are looking good for Camp Cockpinch, but then more results roll in - Obama takes NV, IA, NH, and WI, grabs CO with a half a point, and - here's the kicker - walks away with OH by 4 points. final score...

O/B: 290
R/R: 248

meanwhile, thanks to a hilarious series of rape-based kinsley gaffes, the GOP farts away their shot at a senate majority. final balance...

D: 54
R: 46

(or 55-45 if Kerrey can pull off an upset here in NE)

unfortunately Boehner's Boners hang on to the house by a couple dozen seats

In other words, you're all for one side having absolute power over the country, and fucking off our system of checks-and-balances. Interesting.
Narrock
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Narrock » Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:54 am

Harrison wrote:
Narrock wrote:Dude, I hope you're not inferring that obummer hasn't been lying his ass off to the American people. That mofo opens his mouth and lies spew out. I'm getting sick of his ads too. One lie after the other... It's torture.

The only lie I've seen him blatantly shoot out his mouth was the Benghazi issue, which he's dodged ever since.

That's the only one.

If failprez Ofuckbag wins this election, he will most likely be impeached for this cover-up. Why do you think he's sweeping it under the rug for now? And why don't you hear much about it from pmsnbc or cnn? Putting Benghazi-gate aside for a moment... 90+% of what obummer said about Romney during the debates were all lies. Same goes for his cronie Biden.
Narrock
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby brinstar » Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:22 am

you're boring
compost the rich
brinstar
Cat Crew
Cat Crew

Postby Narrock » Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:25 am

brinstar wrote:you're boring

:cry:
Narrock
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Gypsiyee » Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:45 am

lol god mindia you're such a toolbag sometimes. I try so hard to ignore your posts and this forum in general but seriously.. impeachment over Benghazi? Bush had sooooo many events that were blatantly criminal and he stayed in office 8 years just fine. I don't know why you speak sometimes. I mean it's obviously to get a rise out of people but as a man in your 40s the strategy you execute is just baffling to the mind.. I don't understand why this stuff entertains you unless it's just that you get really bored and lonely on the road sometimes.

As for the checks and balances comment, did you feel the same way from 2001-2007? Or is one party in power only a problem when you don't like the party.

Anyway, enough of your tomfoolery. I think your predictions are pretty dead on, Alex, though I'm not sure the House will keep their majority. I mean, 2010 was a bad year for Dems obviously.. it was a bad year for anyone moderate, too. We lost a lot of good, moderate congressmen that year, and the sweep of the tea party in that election has led to the lowest approval ratings of any congress in history due to the absurd stalemates and the "I'm not doing it just to make you look bad" nonsense. I would like to think that the moderate right who voted with the trending fringe in '10 is going to vote a little differently this year after realizing that extremism on either side is not effective. I'm fine with some tea partiers keeping their seats as long as they're relatively reasonable and not there just for the theatrics. I desperately hope Allen West gets ousted, though. What a mockery that guy is.
"I think you may be confusing government running amok with government doing stuff you don't like. See, you're in the minority now. It's supposed to taste like a shit taco." - Jon Stewart
Gypsiyee
NT Deity
NT Deity

Postby Narrock » Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:19 am

You're such a hypocrite Gyps. FOUR Americans DIED as a result of the non-action of the obummer administration after the ambassador BEGGED for reinforcements (who could have been dispatched from a few short hours away in Italy). Obummer not only deserves impeachment over Benghazi-gate, but he should also receice prison time AND the families of the victims should be allowed to hock a loogie on obummer's face. But since it was one of your disgusting liberals in office, it's a non-event... pure political posturing by the right? And all you can do is bring up Bush did this and Bush did that blah blah blah. Nicely spun, Spinderalla.
Narrock
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Tossica » Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:57 am

Guarantee you it was a military communications fuck up. Someone didn't follow orders. Not sure we'll ever know the whole truth and ultimately Obama is "responsible" but the fuckup was lower down the chain.
Tossica
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Menelvir » Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:39 am

If a comparison were made of recent presidents who have the blood of American soldiers' or personnel on their hands, is that one which Obama would be leading? I wouldn't have thought so, but maybe I'm wrong.
Menelvir
NT Disciple
NT Disciple

Postby Narrock » Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:10 am

Tossica wrote:Guarantee you it was a military communications fuck up. Someone didn't follow orders. Not sure we'll ever know the whole truth and ultimately Obama is "responsible" but the fuckup was lower down the chain.

Obummer was presented with the facts that an uprising was brewing weeks before Sept. 11th, and the desperate plea for reinforcements was made, to which obummer gave the middle finger to. It's all gonna come out in the wash soon.
Narrock
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Tossica » Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:12 am

Narrock wrote:
Tossica wrote:Guarantee you it was a military communications fuck up. Someone didn't follow orders. Not sure we'll ever know the whole truth and ultimately Obama is "responsible" but the fuckup was lower down the chain.

Obummer was presented with the facts that an uprising was brewing weeks before Sept. 11th, and the desperate plea for reinforcements was made, to which obummer gave the middle finger to. It's all gonna come out un the wash soon.

Says some anonymous right wing blogger so it must be true!
Tossica
NT Patron
NT Patron

Next

Return to Current Affairs