LMAO

Real Life Events.

Go off topic and I will break you!

Moderator: Dictators in Training

LMAO

Postby Narrock » Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:32 am

http://www.opposingviews.com/i/society/ ... ngry-young AAAAAW... SOMEBODY CALL DA WAAAHMBULANCE. Fucking GLAAD heterophobes. I'd have given Tricia Macke a promotion for that. Also, omg what a hottie! I don't really care for short hair styles on women, but what a beautiful woman!
“The more I study science the more I believe in God.” -- Albert Einstein
Narrock
NT Patron
NT Patron

Re: LMAO

Postby Trielelvan » Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:02 am

Hey, you know what? Fuck you Erik.

They aren't heterophobes. You know jack shit about them. I don't care how beautiful you think that bigoted piece of shit is - she was out of line. That "angry young man" attack was exactly that - a direct personal attack.

Fuck you. Fuck faux news (I know how it's pronounced. Eat a dick). Fuck every stupid racist, bigoted, Teabilly piece of shit that thinks this kind of behavior by a public figure is just fucking fine.
HyPhY GhEtTo MaMi wrote:GeT ofF mAh OvaRiEz
Trielelvan
NT Traveller
NT Traveller

Postby leah » Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:06 am

SNAAAAAAP. you go, girl.

seriously, triel's right--that comment was directly attacking maddow on a personal level, reducing her to nothing more than her looks and her sexuality rather than an intelligent human being with a differing viewpoint. it's like when men get mad at women and call them sluts or whores, because shaming them is easier than having an actual intelligent argument because it's harder to fight back against.
lolz
leah
Preggers!
Preggers!

Postby Narrock » Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:37 am

Yeah, fuck Tricia Macke for saying what everybody else thinks about Rachael Madcow! FOR SHAME!!!
Narrock
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby ClakarEQ » Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:03 am

In my perfect world, Rachael should be able to press charges of hate crimes agains that hottie bitch :p
ClakarEQ
NT Traveller
NT Traveller

Postby Trielelvan » Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:04 am

Ohhhh, I see. So if that's what "everyone" thinks... because you are a fucking psychic and can read the minds of 300million people... then NATURALLY it should be said out loud and proud, amirite?

No, sorry. It's only bigoted fucks who think shit like that. Fortunately, most of this country is not that ignorant.
Spare me, please.
You know who "everyone" is? "Everyone" is the people that exist in your head and every "yes" man that agrees with such rhetoric. It's so much easier for people to come together in hate of something, especially where religion is concerned.

I'm sure that bitch Tricia Macke goes to church like a good fucking Christian every Sunday and says her prayers at night hoping to negate the hate she spews from her filthy mouth like the fake ass demon spirited whore she is.

But, yanno, she's pretty... *stares at the moon* what? Oh yeah... pretty girl... what'd she say? Huh? She can speak? Omergherdz...

Fucking Christ. Listen to yourself....
Trielelvan
NT Traveller
NT Traveller

Postby Narrock » Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:20 am

I don't "hate" Rachael Madcow. I do, however, have a severe dislike of her politics and her consistent lying on her program. I could care less that she's a dyke'ish-looking unattractive carpet muncher. What Tricia Macke said was just fucking hilarious, plain and simple.
Narrock
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Spazz » Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:30 am

I always thought that rachel maddow came across as good people. The right wing in this country really needs to grow the fuck up. Seriously. Name calling, demanding everything be there way and an inability to deal with reality..... I know kids down here where I live that act better.

Also shes not ugly seems like a nice person and your hatred is unjustified. ER MAH GARD ITS EN EDYACATED DIKE WITH A LITTLEBOY HAIRCUT SOMEONE CALL THE MUTHAFUCKIN JESUS. im not joking when I say that I wish everyone who had thoughts like that would just keel over and die. WOuld make the world a better place in the blink of an eye.

WHITE TRASH METAL SLUMMER
Why Immortal technique?
Perhaps its because I am afraid and he gives me courage.
Spazz
Osama bin Spazz
Osama bin Spazz

Postby leah » Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:31 am

Narrock wrote:she's a dyke'ish-looking unattractive carpet muncher

keepin' it classy since 2004
lolz
leah
Preggers!
Preggers!

Postby Narrock » Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:33 am

1999 actually.
Narrock
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Spazz » Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:34 am

Heres a hard dose of truth for you to not watch.

Why Immortal technique?
Spazz
Osama bin Spazz
Osama bin Spazz

Postby leah » Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:37 am

Spazz wrote:I always thought that rachel maddow came across as good people. The right wing in this country really needs to grow the fuck up. Seriously. Name calling, demanding everything be there way and an inability to deal with reality..... I know kids down here where I live that act better.

preach it.

relatedly:

in case you don't want to watch the video because her hideous visage offends you so deeply, mindia, here's the transcript:
Rachel Maddow wrote:Ohio really did go to President Obama last night. And he really did win. And he really was born in Hawaii. And he really is legitimately President of the United States. Again. And the Bureau of Labor Statistics did not make up a fake unemployment rate last month. And the Congressional Research Service really can find no evidence that cutting taxes on rich people grows the economy. And the polls were not skewed to oversample Democrats. And Nate Silver was not making up fake projections about the election to make conservatives feel bad. Nate Silver was doing math. And climate change is real. And rape really does cause pregnancy sometimes. And evolution is a thing! And Benghazi was an attack ON us, it was not a scandal BY us. And nobody is taking away anyone's guns. And taxes have not gone up. And the deficit is dropping, actually. And Saddam Hussein did not have weapons of mass destruction. And the moon landing was real. And FEMA is not building concentration camps. And UN election observers are not taking over Texas. And moderate reforms of the regulations on the insurance industry and the financial services industry in this country are not the same thing as Communism.

Listen. Last night was a good night for liberals and for Democrats for very obvious reasons. But it was also, possibly, a good night for this country as a whole. Because in this country we have a two party system, in government. And the idea is supposed to be that the two sides both come up with ways to confront and fix the real problems facing our country. They both propose possible solutions to our real problems. And we debate between those possible solutions. And by the process of debate, we pick the best idea. That competition between good ideas, from both sides, about real problems in the real country should result in our country having better choices, better options, than if only one side is really working on the hard stuff. And if the Republican party, and the conservative movement, and the conservative media is stuck in a vacuum sealed, door locked, spin cycle of telling each other what makes them feel good, and denying the factual, lived truth of the world, then we are all deprived, as a nation, of the constructive debate between competing, feasible ideas about real problems.

Last night the Republicans got shellacked. And they had no idea it was coming. And we saw them, in real time, in real humiliating time, not believe it even as it was happening to them. And unless they're going to secede, they're going to have to pop the factual bubble they have been so happy living inside, if they do not want to get shellacked again. And that will be a painful process for them, I'm sure, but it will be good for the whole country - left, right, and center. You guys, we're counting on you. Wake up.

There's real problems in the world. There are real knowable facts in the world. Let's accept those and talk about how we might approach our problems differently. Let's move on from there. If the Republican party, and the conservative movement, and conservative media are forced to do that by the humiliation they were dealt last night, we will all be better off as a nation. And in that spirit, congratulations everybody. Big night.
lolz
leah
Preggers!
Preggers!

Postby Spazz » Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:41 am

Yea like I said I like her. I like the way she talks and how quirky she is. Im not gonna lie assholes being nasty to her makes me wanna beat on someone.
Why Immortal technique?
Spazz
Osama bin Spazz
Osama bin Spazz

Postby ClakarEQ » Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:46 am

I love Bill Maher. I hate missing his show, that guy is awesome. He's in Detroit next month I think, I was seriously debating getting tickets, not sure I can now.
ClakarEQ
NT Traveller
NT Traveller

Postby Narrock » Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:47 am

leah wrote:
Spazz wrote:I always thought that rachel maddow came across as good people. The right wing in this country really needs to grow the fuck up. Seriously. Name calling, demanding everything be there way and an inability to deal with reality..... I know kids down here where I live that act better.

preach it.

relatedly:

in case you don't want to watch the video because her hideous visage offends you so deeply, mindia, here's the transcript:
Rachel Maddow wrote:Ohio really did go to President Obama last night. And he really did win. And he really was born in Hawaii. And he really is legitimately President of the United States. Again. And the Bureau of Labor Statistics did not make up a fake unemployment rate last month. And the Congressional Research Service really can find no evidence that cutting taxes on rich people grows the economy. And the polls were not skewed to oversample Democrats. And Nate Silver was not making up fake projections about the election to make conservatives feel bad. Nate Silver was doing math. And climate change is real. And rape really does cause pregnancy sometimes. And evolution is a thing! And Benghazi was an attack ON us, it was not a scandal BY us. And nobody is taking away anyone's guns. And taxes have not gone up. And the deficit is dropping, actually. And Saddam Hussein did not have weapons of mass destruction. And the moon landing was real. And FEMA is not building concentration camps. And UN election observers are not taking over Texas. And moderate reforms of the regulations on the insurance industry and the financial services industry in this country are not the same thing as Communism.

Listen. Last night was a good night for liberals and for Democrats for very obvious reasons. But it was also, possibly, a good night for this country as a whole. Because in this country we have a two party system, in government. And the idea is supposed to be that the two sides both come up with ways to confront and fix the real problems facing our country. They both propose possible solutions to our real problems. And we debate between those possible solutions. And by the process of debate, we pick the best idea. That competition between good ideas, from both sides, about real problems in the real country should result in our country having better choices, better options, than if only one side is really working on the hard stuff. And if the Republican party, and the conservative movement, and the conservative media is stuck in a vacuum sealed, door locked, spin cycle of telling each other what makes them feel good, and denying the factual, lived truth of the world, then we are all deprived, as a nation, of the constructive debate between competing, feasible ideas about real problems.

Last night the Republicans got shellacked. And they had no idea it was coming. And we saw them, in real time, in real humiliating time, not believe it even as it was happening to them. And unless they're going to secede, they're going to have to pop the factual bubble they have been so happy living inside, if they do not want to get shellacked again. And that will be a painful process for them, I'm sure, but it will be good for the whole country - left, right, and center. You guys, we're counting on you. Wake up.

There's real problems in the world. There are real knowable facts in the world. Let's accept those and talk about how we might approach our problems differently. Let's move on from there. If the Republican party, and the conservative movement, and conservative media are forced to do that by the humiliation they were dealt last night, we will all be better off as a nation. And in that spirit, congratulations everybody. Big night.

Grats on union-organized voter fraud.
Narrock
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Zanchief » Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:47 am

A plea for reason amongst people on the right just goes unanswered, but good for her for trying. A good read, Leah.
Zanchief
Chief Wahoo
Chief Wahoo

Postby Narrock » Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:48 am

ClakarEQ wrote:I love Bill Maher. I hate missing his show, that guy is awesome. He's in Detroit next month I think, I was seriously debating getting tickets, not sure I can now.

Bill Maher is a piece of dung.
Narrock
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby ClakarEQ » Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:50 am

Narrock wrote:What Tricia Macke said was just fucking hilarious, plain and simple.
Except she doesn't work for comedy central, well, I suppose some sub-station of Faux news would be comedy central duex but that's not the point. She's supposed to be a professional reporter, a career she obviously fails at terribly

NINJA's

Maher is a peice of dung coming right out of Gods ass as he shits all over the GOP.

Keep it coming we all enjoy beating on the losers /giggle
ClakarEQ
NT Traveller
NT Traveller

Postby leah » Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:52 am

Narrock wrote:
leah wrote:

preach it.

relatedly:

Grats on union-organized voter fraud.

......................welp, my brain just exploded. congrats. how you can boil down that calm, reasoned monologue into "union-organized voter fraud" is just... what. the fuck. :banghead:
lolz
leah
Preggers!
Preggers!

Postby Spazz » Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:54 am

I love Bill Maher. I hate missing his show, that guy is awesome. He's in Detroit next month I think, I was seriously debating getting tickets, not sure I can now

I thought he was just here back in like october or something. Id love to go see him do his thing but money is usually tight.

Why Immortal technique?
Spazz
Osama bin Spazz
Osama bin Spazz

Postby Arlos » Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:54 am

Not only is she good people, but she's insanely bright, too. Her undergraduate degree is from Stanford, and after she finished that, she won a Rhodes scholarship to go study at Oxford, where she got a PhD. So yeah, Oxford PhD, Rhodes Scholar, Stanford grad, somehow I don't think stupid applies.

Also, what lying? Leave aside her opinion comments, because that's exactly what that is, opinion. You may disagree with her opinions, and I am quite sure you do, but they're opinions about things. Now, in her news reporting, every fact she's reported that I've checked out has turned out to be correct. Do you have demonstrable cases of her lying about actual events or facts? If so, by all means, please share them. If not, how can you call her a liar, if you have zero proof she ever lied?

-Arlos
Arlos
Admin Abuse Squad
Admin Abuse Squad

Postby Narrock » Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:00 pm

I'll give her credit for offering up an articulate op ed. She's no dummy. But if your whole point is to show what a reasonable and level-headed journalist she is, then that's an epic fail. I've heard her say a LOT of stupid shit and spreading lies. Grats on cherry-picking one of her more reasonable rants though. /golf clap
Narrock
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Spazz » Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:02 pm

I see your words what I dont see is proof. WHat did she lie about?
Why Immortal technique?
Spazz
Osama bin Spazz
Osama bin Spazz

Postby Tossica » Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:04 pm

America doesn't like you, Mindia. Eat shit.
Tossica
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Narrock » Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:49 pm

I am America, and America is me.
Narrock
NT Patron
NT Patron

Next

Return to Current Affairs