brinstar wrote:Image

Let me try my version.

Children used as a human shield:
Israel = 0
Palestinians = 1444

Rockets fired without provocation:
Israel = 0
Palestinians = 12000

The rest is garbage and you know it. Checkpoints are there to stop suicide bombers, only Palestinians that are in prison are those who have violated the laws. As far as numbers of dead and injured at Gaza's side, I'm not convinced that those are not 1/10 of the reported number due to the great efforts of Paliwood. Just in the last few days there's been many great pictures shown of miraculously resurrected people and don't forget that wonderful shot of a dead boy in his father's arms reported from Gaza on 15th, only to turn out to be a picture from Syria from a month ago.
גם זה יעבור

Narrock wrote:Yup, I ... was just trolling.

Narrock wrote:I wikipedia'd everything first.
Ganzo
Dictator in Training
Dictator in Training

Re: Palestine... /sigh

Postby Drem » Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:31 pm

you think israelis haven't used a teenager or child as a human shield too ? i mean you really actually believe that ?
Drem
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Ganzo » Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:26 pm

Drem wrote:you think israelis haven't used a teenager or child as a human shield too ? i mean you really actually believe that ?

Care to provide an example that proves your accusation
גם זה יעבור

Ganzo
Dictator in Training
Dictator in Training

Postby Drem » Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:19 pm

Im on my phone so im not tryin to paste links or use punctuation but a quick search for "israel palestinian human shield" will show you numerous examples. And the Israeli justice system slaps the violators on the wrist for breaching the geneva convention that they ratified.....

I'll do the work for you and post links when i get to a computer if thats what it takes, but theres absolutely no use denying it. Your white knights are anything but
Drem
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Ganzo » Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:04 pm

גם זה יעבור

Ganzo
Dictator in Training
Dictator in Training

Postby Drem » Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:17 pm

So this guy is complaining, basically, about why a country that was given to the jewish on a silver platter, that they didnt even earn, should have to care about another group of people that they physically displaced. He cites them mandating islam but has nothing to say about the Zionists, who act with nazi-like, fascist ideologies. Oh the hypocrisy. Gee, this angry brooklynite jew on top of the fact that the jewish stole the palestinians' country and can't seem to coexist, is just more fuel for the fire, even if it's old. This kind of mentality is why there isn't peace

This is just 3 hours ago but here's another 4 children to add to the israeli scoreboard. Im sure they were human shields for the 81 year old woman that was also murdered

http://www.boston.com/news/world/middle-east/2012/11/18/israel-strike-kills-gaza-including-children/u1faKNsQ1yZp28z9LMYT0M/story.html
Drem
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Ganzo » Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:54 pm

Drem wrote:So this guy is complaining, basically, about why a country that was given to the jewish on a silver platter, that they didnt even earn, should have to care about another group of people that they physically displaced. He cites them mandating islam but has nothing to say about the Zionists, who act with nazi-like, fascist ideologies. Oh the hypocrisy. Gee, this angry brooklynite jew on top of the fact that the jewish stole the palestinians' country and can't seem to coexist, is just more fuel for the fire, even if it's old. This kind of mentality is why there isn't peace

This is just 3 hours ago but here's another 4 children to add to the israeli scoreboard. Im sure they were human shields for the 81 year old woman that was also murdered

http://www.boston.com/news/world/middle-east/2012/11/18/israel-strike-kills-gaza-including-children/u1faKNsQ1yZp28z9LMYT0M/story.html

I'm still waiting to hear facts from you Drem. So far you've sounded like an Incredible Hulk "RAHHGHGR JEW , ZIONIST ME SMASH", how about you comeback as a Credible Hulk who backs up his rage with facts and citations.

For example use stuff like this, only with an opposing viewpoint:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=p ... wtRd3ZCNBs
http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/view ... sp?id=1399
http://www.mediaite.com/tv/fox-news-onl ... d-presser/
גם זה יעבור

Ganzo
Dictator in Training
Dictator in Training

Postby brinstar » Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:09 am

terrorists vs fascists
compost the rich
brinstar
Cat Crew
Cat Crew

Postby Drem » Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:08 am

Ganzo wrote:I'm still waiting to hear facts from you Drem. So far you've sounded like an Incredible Hulk "RAHHGHGR JEW , ZIONIST ME SMASH", how about you comeback as a Credible Hulk who backs up his rage with facts and citations.

whatever man, act like a dick if you want to. i would say you seem a lot angrier than i am, considering you're straight up ignoring everything i say or post about this topic ever and for the most part are disregarding history before 1890

http://www.hrw.org/news/2010/11/26/isra ... inadequate

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2009/ma ... elds-claim

http://mondoweiss.net/2010/01/goldstone ... hield.html

http://muftah.org/the-neighbor-procedur ... n-shields/

http://www.haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-d ... s-1.320311

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/11/ ... 5K20121118

that's half the articles from page 1 of the google search that i suggested you do earlier that you seem to have ignored. at least i actually watched what you posted

but it's okay, keep blaming the palestinians for using human shields to try and make it look better when the israelis kill children, reporters and civilians
Drem
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Ganzo » Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:11 am

I gave you an official statement of the Palestinian government and you come back with one example of two soldiers who were court marshaled for this, and the words of a crazy man who is in jail for his enticement of hate as your proof?

Then you dismiss Alan Dershowitz as "this angry brooklynite jew" and two minutes later quote muftah.org as a reliable source?

I also posted an example of media bias for you, this is just a single example how only one side of the conflict is reported, I can show you many more, like using pictures from Syria to claim that they are from Gaza, using a picture of an Israeli child injured by Hamas rocket, and claiming its Palestinian child injured by Israel in Gaza, claiming misfires and launch site explosions as Israeli air strikes, etc...

As far as me "disregarding history before 1890", could you tell me which part of it am I disregarding, and which Palestinian state was there before 1890?

BTW the count still stays at 0 Palestinian or Israeli children dead from being used as a shield by IDF.
גם זה יעבור

Ganzo
Dictator in Training
Dictator in Training

Postby brinstar » Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:48 am

22 palestinian children killed since this thread was created
compost the rich
brinstar
Cat Crew
Cat Crew

Postby Ganzo » Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:15 am

brinstar wrote:22 palestinian children killed since this thread was created

I will refer you back to this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=p ... wtRd3ZCNBs

Then show you this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=p ... 1SoFXIhCI#!

How would you propose Israel stops the missiles without taking out launch pads and missile warehouses which are deliberately placed in schools, mosques and densely populated residential areas to use the civilians as human shields ?
גם זה יעבור

Ganzo
Dictator in Training
Dictator in Training

Postby Arlos » Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:41 pm

Ganzo wrote:
brinstar wrote:How would you propose Israel stops the missiles without taking out launch pads and missile warehouses which are deliberately placed in schools, mosques and densely populated residential areas to use the civilians as human shields ?

I know why they are dead, but the fact is, they are still dead. Do you think the families of those kids cares the whys and wherefores of their little girl or boy being dead to a missile strike? How many family members of those girls are going to blame and bitterly hate Israel now? How many new terrorists and militants just got created? How much longer did the cycle of violence just get perpetuated?

Collateral damage is unintended and undesired, but it's still damage. Those lives are still ruined. If the Israelis hadn't attacked, those people would still be alive, that is inarguable. There has GOT to be a better way. Unfortunately, I don't know what it is either.

-Arlos
Arlos
Admin Abuse Squad
Admin Abuse Squad

Postby Ganzo » Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:43 pm

Arlos wrote:
Ganzo wrote:
brinstar wrote:How would you propose Israel stops the missiles without taking out launch pads and missile warehouses which are deliberately placed in schools, mosques and densely populated residential areas to use the civilians as human shields ?

I know why they are dead, but the fact is, they are still dead. Do you think the families of those kids cares the whys and wherefores of their little girl or boy being dead to a missile strike? How many family members of those girls are going to blame and bitterly hate Israel now? How many new terrorists and militants just got created? How much longer did the cycle of violence just get perpetuated?

Collateral damage is unintended and undesired, but it's still damage. Those lives are still ruined. If the Israelis hadn't attacked, those people would still be alive, that is inarguable. There has GOT to be a better way. Unfortunately, I don't know what it is either.

-Arlos

Do you think that if Israel would stop hitting launch pads and missile warehouses in Gaza, Hamas would stop launching missiles? You said "If the Israelis hadn't attacked", but Israel did not initiate this, they sat for two years and allowed Hamas to send a few missiles daily, without striking back, until one of those missiles killed 3 people. Just because the news chooses not to report constant bombardment of Israel, doesn't mean it doesn't happen.

It is easy to be high and mighty and judgmental about what happens there, but think what would happen if Cuba started launching missiles at Florida every day? Would people here show the same compassion for poor Cubans who are starving in poverty because of the US embargo.
גם זה יעבור

Ganzo
Dictator in Training
Dictator in Training

Postby Spazz » Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:30 pm

Ganzo why do they launch those rockets at the poor innocent Israelis ?? This has been goin on a long time and has to do with more than a few missiles.

I get the feeling if you were say Palestinian you would be on here singing a different song.

My only wish in the whole mess is that my county would stand up to israel for once and tell them to knock it the fuck off or else and mean it. I dont give a god damn how many bottle rockets have been launched at israel the body count really does tell the real story. If you can tell me that the body counts are near equal than your still credible, but if not your a zoinist hack. I think your a nice guy but you see this through the blinders of faith and homeland.
WHITE TRASH METAL SLUMMER
Why Immortal technique?
Perhaps its because I am afraid and he gives me courage.
Spazz
Osama bin Spazz
Osama bin Spazz

Postby Ganzo » Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:26 pm

Spazz wrote:Ganzo why do they launch those rockets at the poor innocent Israelis ?? This has been goin on a long time and has to do with more than a few missiles.

I get the feeling if you were say Palestinian you would be on here singing a different song.

My only wish in the whole mess is that my county would stand up to israel for once and tell them to knock it the fuck off or else and mean it. I dont give a god damn how many bottle rockets have been launched at israel the body count really does tell the real story. If you can tell me that the body counts are near equal than your still credible, but if not your a zoinist hack. I think your a nice guy but you see this through the blinders of faith and homeland.

Yes, the body count is different, because Israel protects it's citizens instead of using them as human shields for PR.

Honestly I'm kind of tired of trying to state the obvious, so if people want to justify and defend Hamas while ignoring the facts, be my guest. I can't justify using your own children as a human shield but if you can I have nothing more to talk to you about.
גם זה יעבור

Ganzo
Dictator in Training
Dictator in Training

Postby Spazz » Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:30 pm

zoinist hack. I think your a nice guy but you see this through the blinders of faith and homeland.
WHITE TRASH METAL SLUMMER
Why Immortal technique?
Perhaps its because I am afraid and he gives me courage.
Spazz
Osama bin Spazz
Osama bin Spazz

Postby Drem » Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:43 pm

The facts. I feel like i'm talking to Mindia. he even put up a cute sig to reinforce his "facts". Whatever you need to do to justify murdering children and making palestinian kids kneel in front of tanks. Terrorists vs fascists lol
Drem
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Drem » Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:44 pm

Spazz wrote:
zoinist hack. I think your a nice guy but you see this through the blinders of faith and homeland.
Drem
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Lyion » Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:33 pm

As Ganzo noted Israel is a country of laws and democracy. That is very different from what the Hamas represent and the plethora of Arab Dictatorships, religious zealots, and terrorist organizations which represent the 'Palestinian' interest.

Hamas launches rockets into Israel for the same reason these type of animals drove two trucks into the Marine Barracks in Lebanon in 1983. Anyways, outside of the namecalling and Code Pink level of dialogue, there's been no valid replies to Ganzo's arguments. Israel's response is actually tame, since they do try and prevent collateral damage.

The terrorist vs fascist argument is akin to the demagoguery you bleeding heart types do to anyone who thinks anything conservative or heaven different from your 'open minded' worldview.
What saves a man is to take a step. Then another step.
C. S. Lewis
Lyion
Admin Abuse Squad
Admin Abuse Squad

Postby brinstar » Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:21 pm

Ganzo wrote:
brinstar wrote:22 palestinian children killed since this thread was created

I will refer you back to this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=p ... wtRd3ZCNBs

Then show you this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=p ... 1SoFXIhCI#!

How would you propose Israel stops the missiles without taking out launch pads and missile warehouses which are deliberately placed in schools, mosques and densely populated residential areas to use the civilians as human shields ?

and i refer you back to the fact that all of gaza is basically one big open-air prison camp thanks to israel's illegal blockade

leave them the fuck alone and i bet the rockets stop

fucking bloodthirsty fascists
compost the rich
brinstar
Cat Crew
Cat Crew

Next

Return to Current Affairs