Lyion wrote:Israel is a country of laws and democracy

lol
compost the rich
brinstar
Cat Crew
Cat Crew

Re: Palestine... /sigh

Postby brinstar » Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:35 pm

Gilad Sharon, son of war criminal Ariel Sharon wrote:We need to flatten entire neighborhoods in Gaza. Flatten all of Gaza. The Americans didn’t stop with Hiroshima – the Japanese weren’t surrendering fast enough, so they hit Nagasaki, too.

There should be no electricity in Gaza, no gasoline or moving vehicles, nothing. Then they’d really call for a ceasefire.

Were this to happen, the images from Gaza might be unpleasant – but victory would be swift, and the lives of our soldiers and civilians spared.

Rabbi Yaakov Yosef wrote:The IDF must learn from the Syrians how to slaughter the enemy.

Michael Ben-Ari wrote:Brothers! Beloved soldiers and commanders - preserve your lives! Don’t give a hoot about Goldstone! There are no innocents in Gaza, don’t let any diplomats who want to look good in the world endanger your lives[;] at any tiniest concern for your lives - Mow them!

We love you alive and smiling, not, heaven forefend, ‘just’ and dead in Gaza - Sodom [-] there are no righteous men, turn it into rubble. Paint it red! We are worried about you and rely on you. We all do, all of the Nation of Israel.

eat shit, israel
compost the rich
brinstar
Cat Crew
Cat Crew

Postby Drem » Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:01 pm

lol
Drem
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Harrison » Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:14 am

I'm with Israel on this one.

Assassinate military leader (lol military, they're dirty fucking child killing terrorist pieces of shit, not an army.)

Retaliation by scumbag palestinians? Launch rockets into civilian population, on purpose.

Fuck them both, but if you can't draw a moral line between the two, you're a lost cause.
How do you like this spoiler, motherfucker? -Lyion
Harrison
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Lyion » Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:41 am

So, you are saying Israel is not a democracy? :dunno:

Hey, I heard 9/11 was an inside job, too. :nuts:
What saves a man is to take a step. Then another step.
C. S. Lewis
Lyion
Admin Abuse Squad
Admin Abuse Squad

Postby Drem » Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:17 pm

Did anyone actually say it wasn't, retard? Why did you even just post that? Trying to shift focus away from israelis using kids as shields and talking and acting like fascists? Keep sucking the israeli cock
Drem
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Harrison » Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:35 pm

Harrison
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Drem » Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:47 pm

Ya of course you'd post something stupid like that. 100+ air strikes on gaza this week. 100+ deaths, children and elderly. Houses full of people carpet bombed by airplanes. 100+ bottle rockets fired at israel this week. 3 israelis died this week. Man what a media bias, right? Shut the fuck up and educate yourself

Or keep supporting a terrorist state that has even lost the support of the organisation that partitioned the land for it in the first place. Hahahahahah
Drem
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby brinstar » Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:34 pm

yeah except the guy Israel assassinated had just agreed to an actual TRUCE

but israel was like "lol fuck your truce, we want to keep murdering teachers and doctors and mailmen and cops and babies whenever we want to with jets and guns and bombs the USA gave us"

pff okay harrison picture this

all the people living in new england decide they don't like asians, so they shove all the asians into massachusetts on top of everyone who already lives there. shit's crowded as fuck!

but then they tell everyone in the territory of asiachusetts that you can't export a single thing and can only import very small amounts of certain basic commodities, so any hopes for a prosperous local economy are utterly destroyed. oh, and we are limiting those imports based on the approximate number of calories your population needs to avoid malnutrition. oh, and you'll have to go through military checkpoints if you want to move around asiachusetts. oh, and there are regular military patrols that come in from CT, NH, and VT that fuck shit up just for fun. oh, and sometimes they bulldoze your houses because hey, THEY want to build houses there. sometimes with people inside.

now fast forward 50 years. after half a century of this, do you think maybe - just MAYBE - residents of asiachusetts might get tired of living on rations in an open-air prison for no justified reason? do you think you might be tired of waiting for the rest of the world to do something about it? do you think you MIGHT want to take matters into your own hands because it's better than living your entire life as an animal in a cage? let's say some of your neighbors band together and decide they've had enough arbitrary and senseless oppression and decide to fire some RPGs (that they snuck in via a tunnel to NY) into hartford, concord, and manchester in hopes it might convince them to leave everyone the fuck alone

but of course, that's just the excuse they've been waiting for - so they rain bombs on your schools, your hospitals, your police stations, and your infrastructure out of "self-defense"

hell, let's say you are a regular joe just trying to get by, and you never even picked up a gun - until one day, a bomb lands at your kid's daycare and little harrison jr gets gibbed. what are you gonna do, toughguy? you gonna sit there and say "oh it's our fault my baby is dead, new england was just defending itself"?
compost the rich
brinstar
Cat Crew
Cat Crew

Postby Ganzo » Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:46 pm

I was gonna stay out but I can't ignore blatant lies.

brinstar wrote:all the people living in new england decide they don't like asians, so they shove all the asians into massachusetts on top of everyone who already lives there. shit's crowded as fuck!
FALSE
There was no mass vote in Israel where people decided to force Palestinians out. In 1948 when all the Arab nations attacked the Israel the Palestinian population was 950,000. Israeli government told Palestinians who live in the land partitioned by UN as a State of Israel to stay with them, that they would be safe and enjoy same rights as free citizen. Of those 950,000 most were uneducated poor farmers, who worked on a land leased from Lebanese and Syrian land barons, who were being told by their mufti’s at sermons that Jews are the Devil and will kill their children if they stay in Israel. Some still wanted to stay but a lot of them were forced out by the Syrian, Jordanian and Egyptian armies and forcibly moved to Lebanon, Jordan, West Bank and Gaza. After all that 20% of Palestinians still remained and are now make up 1.6 million or 20% of Israel’s population; and enjoy same exact rights as Jewish citizens. Many of them serve in the IDF. For a comparison the entire population of Gaza is 1.7 million. West Bank was controlled by Jordan and Gaza by Egypt until 1967 which is 19 years. In those 19 years the people forced into those territories were not allowed to leave their refugee camps, by Egyptians or Jordanians (who are also Palestinian btw). Why did their own people not help them and forced them into camps for almost 20 years???

brinstar wrote:but then they tell everyone in the territory of asiachusetts that you can't export a single thing and can only import very small amounts of certain basic commodities, so any hopes for a prosperous local economy are utterly destroyed. oh, and we are limiting those imports based on the approximate number of calories your population needs to avoid malnutrition. oh, and you'll have to go through military checkpoints if you want to move around asiachusetts. oh, and there are regular military patrols that come in from CT, NH, and VT that fuck shit up just for fun. oh, and sometimes they bulldoze your houses because hey, THEY want to build houses there. sometimes with people inside. now fast forward 50 years.
FALSE and MISSREPRESENTED
The territories captured from Egypt and Jordan were treated no differently than how US treats Iraq or Afghanistan since they were enemy territory and required to have military bases and check point for security. Over next decade West Bank and Gaza were built up, equipped with power and sanitation, most of the military checkpoints removed and people given right to seek employment in Israel and enjoy same right and give help to build their new housing for those displaced, since in the last 20 years their old homes were populated by different people and no one would evict someone after 20 years. Those who were not able to find employment were given welfare. Population of Gaza and West Bank began to flourish, people were free to travel anywhere in Israel, work anywhere in Israel and treated same as Israel’s citizens. Arafat organizes PLO on the money supplied by Arab oil and USSR weapons and training (since Israel was US ally, USSR backed Palestinians) PLO starts to train suicide bombers and begins to attack Israel. Israel is forced to tighten control on suicide bombers coming from Gaza and West Bank, some check points are returned, borders are now patrolled and permits are required to continue to cross for work. Oslo accords signed Gaza and West Bank gain autonomy, yet terrorism increases, Israel tightens security, this goes on until Intifada is declared, and Israel closes checkpoints and withdraws work permits. Finally Israel does something unprecedented, they evict their own citizens from the military bases (that’s what those settlements are) and completely withdraw from Gaza. Palestinians in Gaza begin bloody fight for power killing each other until Hamas wins and executes or banishes all opposition. Hamas begins to shell missiles onto Southern Israel. Israel sends army in, disarms Hamas and sets a blockade to secure its borders. During this entire time all the water and power is still supplied to Gaza by Israel. As in any blockade Israel monitors what is supplied to Gaza to reduce weapons smuggling, while making sure that the necessities are making it through. Hamas still smuggles weapons from Egypt and continues to fire them at Israel. Israel keeps trying to negotiate and establish a working peaceful solution in the way they’ve been working with the West Bank. Hamas refuses to stop firing rockets and Israel keeps waiting. Hamas smuggles in long range missiles and hits Tel Aviv and areas of West Bank that are near Jerusalem, killing 3 people. Israel responds and American hipsters call them fascist.

These are facts you are welcome to check them
גם זה יעבור

Narrock wrote:Yup, I ... was just trolling.

Narrock wrote:I wikipedia'd everything first.
Ganzo
Dictator in Training
Dictator in Training

Postby Tikker » Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:38 pm

Last edited by Tikker on Sat Aug 08, 2015 12:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tikker
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby brinstar » Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:09 pm

lol @ jews justifying genocide
compost the rich
brinstar
Cat Crew
Cat Crew

Postby Harrison » Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:44 pm

Lol you're a lost cause

You're straight out defending people that blow children up, intentionally.
Harrison
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Ganzo » Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:18 pm

Tikker wrote:how long ago did you leave isreal ganzo?

Last time I was there was 7 years ago. Going again in the summer. I also have in-laws in Ashqelon, Few aunts and uncles with their families in Haifa area, two nephews in IDF(they got called up from reserve 2 days ago) many others in Jerusalem, Tel Aviv and other places.

Why does it matter, you think my information is incorrect? This is where most of Hamas supporting people get their info:
גם זה יעבור

Ganzo
Dictator in Training
Dictator in Training

Postby Gaazy » Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:48 pm

brinstar wrote:
Lyion wrote:Israel is a country of laws and democracy

lol
Gaazy
NT Deity
NT Deity

Postby Tikker » Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:54 pm

Last edited by Tikker on Sat Aug 08, 2015 12:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tikker
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby brinstar » Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:41 pm

lol what kind of idiot gets they news from yahoo
compost the rich
brinstar
Cat Crew
Cat Crew

Postby Arlos » Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:44 am

I think this guy made some interesting points: http://www.cnn.com/2012/11/20/opinion/e ... ?hpt=op_t1

First, neither side has any monopoly on the moral high ground here. Both sides have, now or in the past at least, done terrible things to each other. Just by its illegal (by UN ruling, illegal by the International Court of Justice, and even illegal by the Oslo Accords Israel signed) settlement activity, Israel does a lot to damage the situation. Bulldozing people's houses to put up an illegal settlement is certainly nowhere near as heinous as suicide bombing civilians, but just being less wrong doesn't make it right, either.

In any case, I think it safe to say that no matter which way you look at it, Israel's current strategy with regard to the Palestinians isn't working. The situation isn't improving, and indeed it could be said to be getting worse. One good definition of insanity is to keep trying the same thing over and expect different results than the one you got every other time. Well, they've been trying the same strategy for how long now, and still there's no resolution? Time to try a new strategy.

Now, what that new strategy IS, I couldn't tell you. I freely admit I am no expert, nor do I pretend to have all the answers. Like I said before, though: I think if you could somehow get a committee of average citizens from both sides in a room to talk things out, an agreement could be reached in a matter of days. As it is now though, the zealots on BOTH sides are driving the process, plus those in power on both sides see a great deal of personal gain from the conflict continuing, so why work to really solve it?

I wish I knew a way around the impasse. What I do know, though, is that blowing people up, regardless of which side does it or how it's labeled, is hardly the best way to bring people together to work on a real solution.

-Arlos
Arlos
Admin Abuse Squad
Admin Abuse Squad

Postby Zanchief » Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:25 am

Me and Arlos seem to have a similar opinion on this. I think Israel is justified in their response to a degree, but is it conducive at all to their end goal of ending the conflict and violence? There's no point in crippling them, they're already almost completely ineffective. The whole situation is a clusterfuck though. I try not to think of it. I think both sides are at fault and by what degree is largely unimportant to me. When you’re arguments for or against each sides conflict involves counting dead children, does it really matter who’s more right?
Zanchief
Chief Wahoo
Chief Wahoo

Postby Drem » Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:01 pm

Ya carpet bombing families with 400lbs explosives is not an appropritate response to directionless rockets that were 90% intercepted. Everyone there acts like idiots imo
Drem
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby ClakarEQ » Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:56 pm

I couldn't find the grahic elsewhere and not really 100% related, also don't mean to poke fun at the terrible things going on there, however . . .

Parts of that post are NSFW, please take caution.

http://www.fohguild.org/forums/screenshots/10545-funny-strange-random-pics-4751.html#post2587752
ClakarEQ
NT Traveller
NT Traveller

Postby brinstar » Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:07 pm

Harrison wrote:Lol you're a lost cause

You're straight out defending people that blow children up, intentionally.

so are you, but that's beside the point

what i'm really saying is that if neither side quits, nothing will ever fucking change

and i'm choosing to lay greater blame on the side maintaining an ILLEGAL BLOCKADE with a POWERFUL FUCKING ARMY against a tiny territory with NO army
compost the rich
brinstar
Cat Crew
Cat Crew

Postby brinstar » Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:22 pm

also, truce went into effect today (barring any further israeli assassinations of gaza leaders, of course)

one condition is slightly relaxed borders, though the illegal naval/military blockade remains in place

ALSO:

(and yemen)
compost the rich
brinstar
Cat Crew
Cat Crew

Postby Ganzo » Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:45 pm

brinstar wrote:also, truce went into effect today (barring any further israeli assassinations of gaza leaders, of course)

Hamas is still firing missiles, after cease fire
גם זה יעבור

Ganzo
Dictator in Training
Dictator in Training

Postby Arlos » Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:21 pm

Last I heard, it was only a couple that landed RIGHT afterwards, and there hasn't been any since.

-Arlos
Arlos
Admin Abuse Squad
Admin Abuse Squad

PreviousNext

Return to Current Affairs