Palestine... /sigh

Real Life Events.

Go off topic and I will break you!

Moderator: Dictators in Training

Re: Palestine... /sigh

Postby Harrison » Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:36 am

brinstar wrote:
Harrison wrote:Lol you're a lost cause

You're straight out defending people that blow children up, intentionally.

so are you, but that's beside the point

what i'm really saying is that if neither side quits, nothing will ever fucking change

and i'm choosing to lay greater blame on the side maintaining an ILLEGAL BLOCKADE with a POWERFUL FUCKING ARMY against a tiny territory with NO army

Do you not place moral value on intent?

Collateral damage when attacking a militarized target isn't the same as intentionally strapping bombs to women and children, and blowing up a fucking bus. I just don't see how you can't draw that line.
How do you like this spoiler, motherfucker? -Lyion
Harrison
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Zanchief » Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:21 am

You're kidding yourself if you think they don't know woman and children are going to die when they order the strikes. You order an air strike next to a school, kids are going to die.
Zanchief
Chief Wahoo
Chief Wahoo

Postby Ganzo » Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:32 am

Arlos wrote:Last I heard, it was only a couple that landed RIGHT afterwards, and there hasn't been any since.

-Arlos
It's been almost 24hrs since cease fire and Hamas is still firing missiles into Israel
גם זה יעבור

Narrock wrote:Yup, I ... was just trolling.

Narrock wrote:I wikipedia'd everything first.
Ganzo
Dictator in Training
Dictator in Training

Postby Kaemon » Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:56 am

I refuse to believe that since there hasn't been anything said by the media.

:bs:

/sarcasm
Adivina wrote:We are the most bipolar acting community, bunch of manics with the mood swings on here.
Kaemon
NT Disciple
NT Disciple

Postby Arlos » Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:25 pm

From the BBC, posted 30 minutes ago:

The Israeli military said three rockets were fired from Gaza shortly after the ceasefire came into effect, one of which was shot down by the Iron Dome defence system. It said there had been no fire in either direction since midnight.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-20444499

Do you really think the BBC, of all organizations, would be part of some nefarious conspiracy to misreport or simply not report rocket attacks? Go on, pull the other one...

-Arlos
Arlos
Admin Abuse Squad
Admin Abuse Squad

Postby Ganzo » Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:29 pm

Arlos wrote:From the BBC, posted 30 minutes ago:

The Israeli military said three rockets were fired from Gaza shortly after the ceasefire came into effect, one of which was shot down by the Iron Dome defence system. It said there had been no fire in either direction since midnight.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-20444499

Do you really think the BBC, of all organizations, would be part of some nefarious conspiracy to misreport or simply not report rocket attacks? Go on, pull the other one...

-Arlos

I don't need BBC's(the worst reporting agency when it comes to Middle East) spin, I have people living there, and when they tell me they have missiles coming down today I tend to believe it
גם זה יעבור

Ganzo
Dictator in Training
Dictator in Training

Postby Arlos » Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:41 pm

Haaretz good enough for you?

http://www.haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-d ... r-1.479769

Read through the blog, it mentions a few rockets fired right after the cease fire, and a couple alarms this morning, but no mention of any other rockets.

Now, are you going to tell me an Israeli media organization is going to lie about continued rocket strikes?

-Arlos
Arlos
Admin Abuse Squad
Admin Abuse Squad

Postby Ganzo » Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:50 pm

Arlos wrote:Haaretz good enough for you?

http://www.haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-d ... r-1.479769

Read through the blog, it mentions a few rockets fired right after the cease fire, and a couple alarms this morning, but no mention of any other rockets.

Now, are you going to tell me an Israeli media organization is going to lie about continued rocket strikes?

-Arlos

Those alarms this morning were for rockets that fell short of hitting targets, but they were still being fired; is firing and missing something that doesn't count as breaking cease fire?

Arlos wrote:Do you really think the BBC, of all organizations, would be part of some nefarious conspiracy to misreport or simply not report rocket attacks?

Here is how BBC reports what is happening:

http://bbcwatch.org/2012/11/22/bbcs-jon ... ire-holds/

Really just scroll through that blog and see how many misrepresentations or lies BBC reported in last 8 days
גם זה יעבור

Ganzo
Dictator in Training
Dictator in Training

Postby Arlos » Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:54 pm

Were the alarms Haaretz mentioned from this morning for rockets that missed, or were they false alarms? The blog didn't say. Given the importance of the issue, I would think at the very least an Israeli news organization would have given significant mention to actual rocket impacts, even if they just landed in the desert outside of town. They don't mention any such thing, however. Or are you saying Haaretz is covering things up now by failing to report impacts?

-Arlos
Arlos
Admin Abuse Squad
Admin Abuse Squad

Postby Ganzo » Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:18 pm

Arlos wrote:Were the alarms Haaretz mentioned from this morning for rockets that missed, or were they false alarms? The blog didn't say. Given the importance of the issue, I would think at the very least an Israeli news organization would have given significant mention to actual rocket impacts, even if they just landed in the desert outside of town. They don't mention any such thing, however. Or are you saying Haaretz is covering things up now by failing to report impacts?

-Arlos

Haaretz is waiting for IDF confirmations, however there have been no false alarms so far in this conflict so no reason to suspect them this time. Eyewitness reports stating rockets fell short
גם זה יעבור

Ganzo
Dictator in Training
Dictator in Training

Postby Drem » Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:44 pm

Man you have excuses for everything
Drem
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Arlos » Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:13 am

Just looked on Haaretz now. No mention of any other rocket attacks post-ceasefire beyond the previously mentioned 5 that happened right after. Plenty of time for any IDF confirmations to have happened. Considering not even Israeli media is reporting attacks 24 hours later (and they sure as fuck would if attacks were happening), I am going to assume those were false alarms, and that the truce is holding.

In the end, I think Israel is going to have to finally accept the fact that Hamas is not going to go away, and it is beyond their power to destroy. Therefore, they are going to HAVE to deal/bargain with them. Given the fact that Morsi in Egypt has a significant level of influence over Hamas at this point, I think the time has never been better to finally sit down and really work on peace, if anyone on either side really wants to, of course....

-Arlos
Arlos
Admin Abuse Squad
Admin Abuse Squad

Postby brinstar » Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:56 am

BBC has generally been shite on this, i will grant
compost the rich
brinstar
Cat Crew
Cat Crew

Postby Drem » Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:09 pm

Drem
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Harrison » Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:19 pm

Zanchief wrote:You're kidding yourself if you think they don't know woman and children are going to die when they order the strikes. You order an air strike next to a school, kids are going to die.

They're not thinking, "Let's hit that school to kill children." (Like Hamas does, regularly.)

They're thinking, "We're hitting that school because it has a missile launcher on it. Hamas wrote their death certificates, not us."

Should they not defend themselves because dirty rat towelheads put weapons in close proximity to children? That's insanity.
Harrison
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Spazz » Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:23 pm

Allow me to channel ganzo

Its alright to kill Palestinian children cuz there parents and adults around them put them in a fucked situation up and they are terrorists but dont even think about maybe harming an Israeli one or else.

Also theres no such thing as a Palestinian

Israel is not an oppressive fucked up regime

and last but not least " we have the right to defend ourselves "

WHITE TRASH METAL SLUMMER
Why Immortal technique?
Perhaps its because I am afraid and he gives me courage.
Spazz
Osama bin Spazz
Osama bin Spazz

Postby Spazz » Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:35 pm

Should they not defend themselves because dirty rat towelheads put weapons in close proximity to children?

...... If there shit missles kill no one and are almost all defended than israel and its much better military should really try to avoid killing children. See I see where your coming from thinking that israel has got to stop that shit asap but if you kill a mans child you make an enemy for life and make it so that the situation is just like it is.

Israel has all the power in the situation which is why they should be the ones to make peace. Hasnt this gone on long enough. It makes the world uneasy and has claimed far to many lives. It really is time for there to be a serious peace agreement. Both sides will come away from the table feeling like they didnt get what they want but since israel has all the power and we really need this to stop is going to have to be the sadder of the 2 parties.
WHITE TRASH METAL SLUMMER
Why Immortal technique?
Perhaps its because I am afraid and he gives me courage.
Spazz
Osama bin Spazz
Osama bin Spazz

Postby Harrison » Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:36 pm

Lol I don't even understand how you can equate the intentional murder of women and children to collateral damage(caused by piece of shit hamas putting their weapons, that are targeting residential areas ON PURPOSE, there in the fucking first place)

It seriously doesn't make any sense.
Harrison
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Drem » Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:43 pm

where else are they gonna put em? they don't even have an army. 80% of their home-made bottle rockets get shot down anyway. they gonna climb up on a hill out in the middle of no where and hope they don't get sniped by israel's billion dollar arsenal? dumbest shit i've ever heard

and still negating the fact that israel uses kids as shields. and carpet bombs residential areas. and is still killing people even after the cease-fire

blind faith
Drem
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Harrison » Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:47 pm

Carpet bombing...lol

Do you even know what you're talking about? You sound like one of those kids who watches war movies too much.
Harrison
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Drem » Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:59 pm

oh sorry, hundreds of airstrikes. not all at once. i know it's hard for you to actually focus on what's important in a conversation

which is why i'm not surprised you have nothing to say about my other points and instead decided to pick apart my choice of two words

by all means, please keep justifying genocide
Drem
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Ganzo » Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:39 pm

Harrison wrote:Carpet bombing...lol

Do you even know what you're talking about? You sound like one of those kids who watches war movies too much.

Don't bother, you can't talk to those who only hear themselves.
גם זה יעבור

Ganzo
Dictator in Training
Dictator in Training

Postby Drem » Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:11 pm

Ganzo wrote:
Harrison wrote:Carpet bombing...lol

Don't bother, you can't talk to those who only hear themselves.

pot kettle black
Drem
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Gaazy » Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:19 pm

theyre all fucking nutcases over there. let them bomb each other out of existence already and let us stay the fuck out of it
Gaazy
NT Deity
NT Deity

Postby leah » Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:31 pm

Gaazy wrote:theyre all fucking nutcases over there. let them bomb each other out of existence already and let us stay the fuck out of it

this is actually how i feel too. they don't seem to want any help and also don't seem interested in compromising or moving forward with an agreement (and i mean that toward both sides) so why are we still trying?
lolz
leah
Preggers!
Preggers!

PreviousNext

Return to Current Affairs