Go sign this

Real Life Events.

Go off topic and I will break you!

Moderator: Dictators in Training

Go sign this

Postby Ganzo » Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:14 pm

גם זה יעבור

Narrock wrote:Yup, I ... was just trolling.

Narrock wrote:I wikipedia'd everything first.
Ganzo
Dictator in Training
Dictator in Training

Re: Go sign this

Postby 10sun » Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:30 pm

Done.
10sun
NT Drunkard
NT Drunkard

Postby Spazz » Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:39 pm

Ya know I hate them, I think they ride the limits of the law and antagonize everyone, but they havent attacked anyone directly to my knowledge and sadly they do have that right to be as hate filled as they can possibly be. I dont like religion at all and im not seeking to abolish it. I think its a club wielded by fearful people and the world would be better without it but its not my right to say so. Part of me wants to say there should be laws against what they do buy id be a hypocrite if i didnt support there right to free speech for everyone.

I wont be signing this :(
WHITE TRASH METAL SLUMMER
Why Immortal technique?
Perhaps its because I am afraid and he gives me courage.
Spazz
Osama bin Spazz
Osama bin Spazz

Postby Menelvir » Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:56 pm

That they're a hate group is fairly self-evident.

What I'd like to know is what 'legally recognize' entails.

As far as I can determine, watchdog groups like the SPLC and ADL already classify WBC as a hate group. In order for the FBI to do so, WBC would need to meet certain conditions (e.g. being "able" to carry out certain acts that are in violation of federal law).

Is that all? Or is there something more? Obviously they can't be prosecuted unless they have committed (or are planning to commit) crimes.

P.S. When I visited the petition site, it said I'd already signed it, so I'm guessing it tracks IPs in order to prevent repeat signatures.
"People take different roads seeking fulfillment and happiness. Just because they're not on your road doesn't mean they've gotten lost." - The Dalai Lama
Menelvir
NT Disciple
NT Disciple

Postby brinstar » Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:26 pm

Spazz wrote:Part of me wants to say there should be laws against what they do buy id be a hypocrite if i didnt support there right to free speech for everyone.

same. can't do it. i literally cannot imagine a group i'd more gladly censor, but if i start with them where do i stop?
compost the rich
brinstar
Cat Crew
Cat Crew

Postby Gypsiyee » Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:50 am

I have no problem signing it. They're a tax exempt group and will be so long as they're classified as a church, which is something they can hardly be called. I have no problem with freedom of speech, but I will always think funerals are off limits no matter who it is. That they're using a memorial for small children as an outlet to express their disdain for homosexuality and telling grieving parents that their children are dead because God hates us is reprehensible, and that they're a hate group is indisputable.

Free speech is a slippery slope, sure, but when you're taking free speech to a level that is emotionally abusive and can cause serious harm to individuals, that's where your right stops. There is emotional abuse that is just as scarring as physical abuse, and they certainly meet the criteria. No one would hesitate if they were going to funerals and punching people in the face; what they do, imo, is far worse.
"I think you may be confusing government running amok with government doing stuff you don't like. See, you're in the minority now. It's supposed to taste like a shit taco." - Jon Stewart
Gypsiyee
NT Deity
NT Deity

Postby ClakarEQ » Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:52 am

/agree Gypsi
ClakarEQ
NT Traveller
NT Traveller

Postby Arlos » Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:23 pm

Apparently the WBC's actions here pissed off Anonymous again, who decided to take revenge by: a) Taking over the main WBC spokesperson's twitter account, b) crashing the WBC website, c) obtaining a bunch of the WBC members' personal info (including SSNs, names and home street addresses) and posting them to Pastebin, along with also d) locating what hotel they were staying at, and threatening in-person intervention, resulting in the WBC members moving hotels. They may also be behind the petition that was posted about in page 1 of this thread, or are at least strongly urging people to sign it.

Good on Anonymous.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/1 ... 15070.html

-Arlos
Arlos
Admin Abuse Squad
Admin Abuse Squad

Postby Harrison » Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:11 pm

I wouldn't blink if someone killed every last one of them.

Why someone hasn't is beyond me.
How do you like this spoiler, motherfucker? -Lyion
Harrison
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Gypsiyee » Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:27 pm

I dare them to make one of their typical picket signs of "Thank God for dead ____". Let that shit say children, and someone is bound to slaughter them.
"I think you may be confusing government running amok with government doing stuff you don't like. See, you're in the minority now. It's supposed to taste like a shit taco." - Jon Stewart
Gypsiyee
NT Deity
NT Deity

Postby Spazz » Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:15 pm

and then whoever kills them is the law breaker. Youve got the freedom of speech but you dont have the freedom to assault whoever offends you.

Gyps im starting to think you hate the constitution and that you do not seem to grasp what words like freedom and right mean

Dont worry ill come in here and do the right thing and defend the peoples rights while you bitch that they should slowly be banned one at a time. :)

Because most people even gun owners have better sense than to go round murdering a buncha shit kickers from kansas.
Why Immortal technique?
Spazz
Osama bin Spazz
Osama bin Spazz

Postby brinstar » Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:21 pm

actually that's how their church stays afloat

they provoke people into attacking them or infringing upon their free speech rights, and then sue their pants off
compost the rich
brinstar
Cat Crew
Cat Crew

Postby Spazz » Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:31 pm

Thats what I have heard so why give them more money. If ultimately my beating down the wbc makes them stronger than its makes the beating a pointless feel good gesture.
Why Immortal technique?
Spazz
Osama bin Spazz
Osama bin Spazz

Postby Harrison » Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:56 pm

They don't get stronger if they're dead.

Just saying...
How do you like this spoiler, motherfucker? -Lyion
Harrison
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Spazz » Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:10 pm

No but youll be locked up and still have thrown your life away over them niggaz.
Why Immortal technique?
Spazz
Osama bin Spazz
Osama bin Spazz

Postby Gypsiyee » Wed Dec 19, 2012 6:29 am

Spazz wrote:and then whoever kills them is the law breaker. Youve got the freedom of speech but you dont have the freedom to assault whoever offends you.

Gyps im starting to think you hate the constitution and that you do not seem to grasp what words like freedom and right mean

Dont worry ill come in here and do the right thing and defend the peoples rights while you bitch that they should slowly be banned one at a time. :)

Because most people even gun owners have better sense than to go round murdering a buncha shit kickers from kansas.

I don't hate the constitution in the least. I'm just cognizant of the fact that it's a living document and requires revisiting as the world changes, which it frequently does. Should we go back to black people being counted as 3/5 of a person? How about taking away their right to vote.. or women's right to vote? Of course you wouldn't agree with those things... does that mean you hate the constitution?

There is no right in the constitution that guarantees people the right to cause someone harm. Just because they don't physically attack someone does not mean they're not causing harm. Emotional harm can be just as damaging, and if you disagree I'd suggest you take a look at the amount of people who have committed suicide after onslaughts of emotional attacks. They constantly push the boundaries of free speech. There is no right in the constitution that allows someone to trespass on private property, either, which they have been found guilty of. These people contribute nothing to the country, and so I'm sorry, but using their constitutional freedoms as a justification for their behavior is a joke to me. What they do isn't simply a matter of being offensive.. they deliberately go out and personally attack the character of the fallen, and they avoid slander/libel charges by targeting individuals but speaking in generalities. They have a well paid legal team to strategize on where they can shit on the rights of others while defending their own. A hate group has a primary purpose of inciting animosity and discontent toward an entire demographic of people.. and that's precisely what they do. I'm not sure why you'd consider classifying them as a hate group taking away their rights, because that's exactly what they are.

Religious organizations are also intended to lose their tax exempt status if they don't follow the rules and play nice, and that includes having a role of your organization involve political messages. This is part of why 501c4 loopholes are so terrifying, too. You don't get to be a tax exempt "social welfare" organization if your entire message is political. Their status as a "church" needs to be investigated.

I'm not a violent person, but I have no problem admitting that if someone were to come uninvited to a private funeral of one of my loved ones and scream how much god hates them and my family and thank god they're dead, I'd gladly wear my sentence as a badge of honor when I flew over the casket and beat the shit out of them.
Gypsiyee
NT Deity
NT Deity

Postby Gaazy » Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:29 am

I honestly dont know how someone hasnt planned a way to kill at least a few of em yet. Or how someone hasnt lost their shit at a funeral and done it and got in trouble. Its amazing to me

Fuck your precious freedom of speech, when you fuck with a grieving family over a bunch of KIDS, you deserve to be hung from a tree like the old days.
Gaazy
NT Deity
NT Deity

Postby Spazz » Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:57 pm

Maybe most people arent as sick as these sick fucks. If you hit them you give them money and attention and make them stronger. They are an enemy that seems to be dealt with best by either mocking them or ignoring them.
Why Immortal technique?
Spazz
Osama bin Spazz
Osama bin Spazz

Postby Tossica » Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:18 pm

Spazz wrote:Maybe most people arent as sick as these sick fucks. If you hit them you give them money and attention and make them stronger. They are an enemy that seems to be dealt with best by either mocking them or ignoring them.

Take out the leader and the rest would shut the fuck up, pronto.
Tossica
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Jay » Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:41 pm

Tossica wrote:
Spazz wrote:Maybe most people arent as sick as these sick fucks. If you hit them you give them money and attention and make them stronger. They are an enemy that seems to be dealt with best by either mocking them or ignoring them.

Take out the leader and the rest would shut the fuck up, pronto.

I'd love to think that but their beliefs are as simplistic as they are loony and I think some other redneck within the organization would simply take up the mantle.
leah wrote:i am forever grateful to my gym teacher for drilling that skill into me during drivers' ed

leah wrote:isn't the only difference the length? i feel like it would take too long to smoke something that long, ha.
Jay
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Spazz » Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:10 pm

That was kind of my thoughts on that Jay.

On a side note white people when your around other white people do they randomly say crazy shit about niggers and other crazy racist shit or is that just the hill billies round me? Like you just meet somebody they dont know if you got a black girl or a kid or some shit and just randomly go off about Them god damn spooks down the road.?.? Or your on the line with the hook and they first question is usually is the guy black ?

Seems to be a lot of folks suffering from some sort of ism out there
Why Immortal technique?
Spazz
Osama bin Spazz
Osama bin Spazz

Postby Drem » Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:24 am

I know so many white boys that drop n bombs when black dudes arent around it aint even funny. Its not just rednecks. Im married to a virtnamese girl and the amount of nonsense i hear out of the mouths of white people in isolated situations is staggering
Drem
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Spazz » Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:36 am

the amount of nonsense i hear out of the mouths of white people in isolated situations is staggering

I hoped it was just me but thats kind of what I thought.
Why Immortal technique?
Spazz
Osama bin Spazz
Osama bin Spazz

Return to Current Affairs