Should the US balance the budget

Real Life Events.

Go off topic and I will break you!

Moderator: Dictators in Training

Re: Should the US balance the budget

Postby Spazz » Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:52 pm

SInce thats such an easy life and obviously why the ghettos are the poshest spots in america I suggest you do that.

Since life in the hood is all good and everyones got they money and such why is everyone so broke and poverty so rampant.

You watch too many movies harrison. Im not even defending the ghetto either im just saying thats not how it is at all. Most people dont have a car, the pennies they get from the various programs often dont stretch far enough and even the people that milk and abuse it arent exactly living lavish. As far as the selling drugs unless your at the top of the food chain you make little to no money off it and often times end up arrested and in an even worse situation. There are no fathers and a lot of young single mothers who have no education and often barely know up from down. There isnt much hope of getting out cuz theres no education and no manual work to be done so they live a very hopeless existence. Stealing and scamming to get by and always looking over the shoulder for the revenge from people wronged along the way until it comes or they are locked up. Thats the ghetto dude.The fault is 50/50. The culture is flawed and the laws of the land make it even worse.

I used to think we born knowing right from wrong and basic morals but I nowknow that not to be the case. The kids go from cradle to teen with no guidance, no one telling them do this dont do that, no consequences to thier actions and then they become teens and the parents drink and do drugs with them and if there isa dad maybe he starts taking them out to hit licks or sell drugs. I know these things because like some kind of jane goodall experiment I have been living amongst them and observing them. When the blind lead the blind where do you expect them to end up ? Again not a justification for it but more an observation on why/how it is
WHITE TRASH METAL SLUMMER
Why Immortal technique?
Perhaps its because I am afraid and he gives me courage.
Spazz
Osama bin Spazz
Osama bin Spazz

Postby Lyion » Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:50 pm

This thread reminds me, I have a new episode of Shameless tivo'ed to watch!
What saves a man is to take a step. Then another step.
C. S. Lewis
Lyion
Admin Abuse Squad
Admin Abuse Squad

Postby brinstar » Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:01 pm

Harrison wrote:I should just quit my job, sell drugs, get welfare, free food, free rent, and pump out some more kids to get more of it.

Works for everyone else in the projects. Maybe then I can get a Navigator, Mercedes, or Hummer.

or put a ring on it, bitch
compost the rich
brinstar
Cat Crew
Cat Crew

Postby brinstar » Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:29 pm

Lyion wrote:Brin, the problem is not just corporate welfare, it's also the entire entitlement system.

same thing in my book. the only people with any sense of entitlement are the corps who don't feel like they should hire americans or pay taxes or follow rules.

medicare, medicaid, social security, etc are not "entitlements" - they are how we take care of our vulnerable.

fuck that word, fuck its negative connotations, and fuck pundits who spew it on otherwise sensible people.
compost the rich
brinstar
Cat Crew
Cat Crew

Postby Gaazy » Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:15 pm

Spazz wrote:
anyway if you ask me i don't see a debt/deficit problem at all, i see a jobs problem. if congress would quit lapdancing for big corps, banks, and lobbyists and actually pass bills that incentivize* companies to hire people HERE, this ship would turn around in a hurry. revenues from income and payroll taxes would jump, workers would pour their money back into the economy, and shit would stabilize - and at the same time, unemployment claims would dry up quickly. double whammy. best part is that a) this could be done without spending a dime and b) this all happens without even TOUCHING personal tax rates

Yea dude I been screaming that at the top of my lungs for a while now and it seems like no one is listening. It seems like its a really simple equation. Niggaz who got jobs and are making dollar dont needs assistance, fill the government coffers , and do a lot less shady shit like sell crack and steal to get by.

Also brinstar a fewdays ago i was trying to post something anduse the word incentiveize and I too discovered it not to be a word .

i think part of the problem here is that no on elistens to you because you cant help from saying dude or nigga or make up random words while you type. Sorry
Gaazy
NT Deity
NT Deity

Postby Spazz » Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:49 pm

Well dudes better start listening to me or them niggaz gonna be sorry
WHITE TRASH METAL SLUMMER
Why Immortal technique?
Perhaps its because I am afraid and he gives me courage.
Spazz
Osama bin Spazz
Osama bin Spazz

Previous

Return to Current Affairs