Christopher Dorner

Real Life Events.

Go off topic and I will break you!

Moderator: Dictators in Training

Re: Christopher Dorner

Postby leah » Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:34 am

i mean, dude was obviously unhinged and deserved to be brought to justice. i guess i'd just prefer it was done by a judge and a jury of his peers than some pissed-off cops with incendiary teargas. :dunno: the outcome's probably the same--he would've been found guilty and sentenced to death or life in prison--but i think he should've been given his day in court, especially if it afforded the opportunity to shed some light on LAPD shenanigans. like shooting at random civilians in trucks because they sort of resembled dorner. that shit's definitely bogus.

anyway, it's over now. hum.
lolz
leah
Preggers!
Preggers!

Postby Harrison » Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:56 pm

I think what we should take away from this is that cops shouldn't have guns and we should make them illegal.

That's the logical reaction, right?
How do you like this spoiler, motherfucker? -Lyion
Harrison
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby leah » Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:35 pm

ok, cool, good talk.
lolz
leah
Preggers!
Preggers!

Postby Spazz » Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:36 pm

Yes that is clearly the issue here and what we have been discussing this whole thread,.
WHITE TRASH METAL SLUMMER
Why Immortal technique?
Perhaps its because I am afraid and he gives me courage.
Spazz
Osama bin Spazz
Osama bin Spazz

Postby Harrison » Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:12 pm

I mean, that's what the reaction is to other tragedies and murderers.

You're telling me it doesn't work when it doesn't support the opposing side's viewpoint? :eek2:

I thought taking away people's rights was how you fixed problems in this country, at least that's what was being cried about for 1000000 pages in another thread involving the same problem.
Harrison
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Spazz » Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:42 pm

Harrison some times I think your a complete and total moron. Ive been ranting about actual people having their rights taken away this whole thread and your in here braying like a jackass about a possible gun ban that is prolly not going to happen due to its lack of popularity outside of super liberals and people in big cities. In other words to vote for a gun ban is more than likely political suicide and a lot of them no it.

Also next time theres a gun thread stay out of it. WHile I try to defend our side and talk about why guns should be owned all you do is show up and bluster and it annoys the shit out of me. You aint never played life and death with another man so shut the fuck up what do you need a gun for other than to assert that your a bad ass? Ever notice how whenever it comes up im always like god I hope I never have to shoot anyone while you talk like some kind of rambo wannabe whos gonna take out the next group of niggers before they can embarrass you again.

I try not to dog you out to bad because we have some common ground but for christ sake dude.
Why Immortal technique?
Spazz
Osama bin Spazz
Osama bin Spazz

Postby Drem » Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:37 pm

hahahahah
Drem
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby brinstar » Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:55 pm

Spazz wrote:Harrison some times I think your a complete and total moron. Ive been ranting about actual people having their rights taken away this whole thread and your in here braying like a jackass about a possible gun ban that is prolly not going to happen due to its lack of popularity outside of super liberals and people in big cities. In other words to vote for a gun ban is more than likely political suicide and a lot of them no it.

Also next time theres a gun thread stay out of it. WHile I try to defend our side and talk about why guns should be owned all you do is show up and bluster and it annoys the shit out of me. You aint never played life and death with another man so shut the fuck up what do you need a gun for other than to assert that your a bad ass? Ever notice how whenever it comes up im always like god I hope I never have to shoot anyone while you talk like some kind of rambo wannabe whos gonna take out the next group of niggers before they can embarrass you again.

I try not to dog you out to bad because we have some common ground but for christ sake dude.

holy shit i think this is what exploded over chelyabinsk hahaha
compost the rich
brinstar
Cat Crew
Cat Crew

Postby brinstar » Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:06 pm

anyway, what leah said: murderer or not, he had a right to a trial

there's audio footage of police radio during the final showdown, the order was given to "go ahead with the burn like we talked about" and deploy "burners"

this is not justice
compost the rich
brinstar
Cat Crew
Cat Crew

Postby leah » Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:20 pm

and please tell me where anyone said ever that police should not have guns? jesus christ, that is a leap, even for you. OBVIOUSLY cops should have guns. OBVIOUSLY. but i do think there should be repercussions for shooting at civilians who are just innocently driving along or ramming their vehicles off the road just because you *think* the suspect might be in the vehicle, and for burning a man alive in a cabin. all of that's fucking TERRIBLE, and a huge overstep of authority. if you can't acknowledge that, then i guess i really don't have anything else to say to you. fuck.
lolz
leah
Preggers!
Preggers!

Postby Drem » Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:28 pm

brinstar wrote:anyway, what leah said: murderer or not, he had a right to a trial

there's audio footage of police radio during the final showdown, the order was given to "go ahead with the burn like we talked about" and deploy "burners"

this is not justice

because when you've got tunnel vision like harrison does the 2nd amendment is much more important than the 5th
Drem
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Harrison » Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:15 am

I don't believe in murderers having rights. Get over it.

It has nothing to do with the second amendment at all. It's very clear cut and simple. The guy was a piece of murdering psychotic shit, and deserved to die.

I feel the same way about child molesters, rapists, and multitudes of other felons. This is nothing new.
Harrison
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Harrison » Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:20 am

Spazz wrote:Harrison some times I think your a complete and total moron. Ive been ranting about actual people having their rights taken away this whole thread and your in here braying like a jackass about a possible gun ban that is prolly not going to happen due to its lack of popularity outside of super liberals and people in big cities. In other words to vote for a gun ban is more than likely political suicide and a lot of them no it.

Wrong, on multiple accounts.

I don't "debate" on this board because no one is going to change their minds, presented with anything, ever. It's a waste of effort.

It's easier to say what I want to and leave it at that. Why waste effort in a "debate" with people who don't give a shit about the statement? I save that sort of energy where it's deserved. Not in "gun thread #19187339 on NT over 15 years".

You could tell some of these people 1+1=2 and they'll disagree because they don't like you. It's always been that way, and that's why you'll rarely see a meaningful discussion about anything anymore.
Harrison
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Harrison » Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:20 am

Also:
Dorner's charred body was positively identified using dental records, but the Riverside County coroner's office, who conducted the autopsy, says Dorner died from a single gunshot wound to the head.

Owned.
Harrison
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Kaemon » Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:34 am

You don't debate to change peoples minds, you debate to give your reasons in the whys of your belief in said subject.
Adivina wrote:We are the most bipolar acting community, bunch of manics with the mood swings on here.
Kaemon
NT Disciple
NT Disciple

Postby Jay » Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:06 pm

This is the Spazz I remember
leah wrote:i am forever grateful to my gym teacher for drilling that skill into me during drivers' ed

leah wrote:isn't the only difference the length? i feel like it would take too long to smoke something that long, ha.
Jay
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Spazz » Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:07 pm

I don't believe in murderers having rights. Get over it.

i kinda think everyone should get their day in court. Cops shouldnt be executing people seeing as how they are wrong quite often
Why Immortal technique?
Spazz
Osama bin Spazz
Osama bin Spazz

Postby Drem » Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:20 pm

Don't put this on other people finawin. It's your own fault you don't know how to constructively interact with other human beings

You're Mindia at this point. You just clearly defined Mindia. If you're tired of all the opinions here maybe you should do us all a favor and leave
Drem
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Drem » Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:28 pm

Harrison wrote:Also:
Dorner's charred body was positively identified using dental records, but the Riverside County coroner's office, who conducted the autopsy, says Dorner died from a single gunshot wound to the head.

Owned.

What do you mean? Why are you still focused on the parts everyone already agrees with. Such a tard

Still nothing to say about shot civilians, drones, the burn, etc. missing the whole point of the thread 5 pages later even after it's been broken down and explained to you over and over. You're the new Mindia. It's official
Drem
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Spazz » Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:00 pm

Far as I know still no charges on the guys that fucked up the wrong trucks but I guess they gonna replace the peoples whips. Thats really not ok to me. Yea dorner killed people and hes a bad guy but what about the fact that he was proven correct that the police have gone rouge ?

Police being able to get away with whatever is what started this whole mess. There have been several examples of what he was talking about on the news the last few days and no one sees it or cares. Its maddening. Muderer bad Police good is a lot of peoples response but I think its a lot more complicated than that.

Yes dorner murdered what we see as innocent people and what he saw as high value targets to strike back at who ruined him. What do you do if you have your life ruined and your name dragged through the mud ? Admit defeat and get a job at costco? Kill yourself ? Put it behind you and start over ? People have different breaking points and can only take so much. If it turns out that he was telling the truth and snapped because of what he was put through does any blame fall back on the lapd for this whole mess ?
Why Immortal technique?
Spazz
Osama bin Spazz
Osama bin Spazz

Postby Trielelvan » Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:29 pm

Spazz wrote:If it turns out that he was telling the truth and snapped because of what he was put through does any blame fall back on the lapd for this whole mess ?

That's exactly why mass media is bought and paid for - to make sure that no matter what, he's seen in nothing but a bad light, and that he was just another crazed gun-toting lunatic. It won't matter if there was any truth to it. The media has already dragged his name through the mud and he'll always be known as a bad guy. The LAPD has never suffered any backlash for their deviant shit, and it's not likely they will now either.
If it's found he was telling the truth, they'll just oust 2 or 3 of their own, scapegoat all the wrongdoings in the departments on them, slap them down, ruin their lives, and go on business as usual.
HyPhY GhEtTo MaMi wrote:GeT ofF mAh OvaRiEz
Trielelvan
NT Traveller
NT Traveller

Postby leah » Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:25 pm

Spazz wrote:Far as I know still no charges on the guys that fucked up the wrong trucks but I guess they gonna replace the peoples whips. Thats really not ok to me. Yea dorner killed people and hes a bad guy but what about the fact that he was proven correct that the police have gone rouge ?

Police being able to get away with whatever is what started this whole mess. There have been several examples of what he was talking about on the news the last few days and no one sees it or cares. Its maddening. Muderer bad Police good is a lot of peoples response but I think its a lot more complicated than that.

Yes dorner murdered what we see as innocent people and what he saw as high value targets to strike back at who ruined him. What do you do if you have your life ruined and your name dragged through the mud ? Admit defeat and get a job at costco? Kill yourself ? Put it behind you and start over ? People have different breaking points and can only take so much. If it turns out that he was telling the truth and snapped because of what he was put through does any blame fall back on the lapd for this whole mess ?

exactly.
lolz
leah
Preggers!
Preggers!

Postby Harrison » Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:07 am

Drem wrote:
Harrison wrote:Also:

Owned.

What do you mean? Why are you still focused on the parts everyone already agrees with. Such a tard

Still nothing to say about shot civilians, drones, the burn, etc. missing the whole point of the thread 5 pages later even after it's been broken down and explained to you over and over. You're the new Mindia. It's official

You're just a retard with more people behind your opinion, that's it. You think you're right simply because there's very little dissenting opinion, if any.

You present a false stance to which you attribute me as being a supporter of and then attack it. That is the only thing that has happened since page 1.

First I'm called a racist before I even knew the guy was black, which I heartily fucking rofl'd at. (Straw man #1)

Then I'm whiteknighting for actions of the LAPD which had nothing to do with my statements, and you attacked me on that. (Straw man #2)

You didn't attack anything I've said the entire time. You just made shit up to rage against, and declared victory against the imaginary debate. This is why I don't engage in "debate" with you. You're not worth the effort. You're the intellectual equivalent of a fucking ant. I take shits more qualified to post their input.
Harrison
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Lyion » Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:06 am

Harrison wrote: The guy was a piece of murdering psychotic shit, and deserved to die..

There's some great theology discussions to be had here, but I'll stick to something more appropriate to this boards setting. Watch from 45 seconds to 1 min 15 seconds above for my views.

There are dozens of cops surrounding this cabin and for some reason they feel the need to launch many incendiary grenades into said wood structure. The Chris Dorner story is troubling, but I think anyone with any rationalizing skills does not think he had a decent chance of coming out of that cabin alive. Amazingly, with all the video tech out, we won't have any of this standoff, either.
What saves a man is to take a step. Then another step.
C. S. Lewis
Lyion
Admin Abuse Squad
Admin Abuse Squad

Postby Drem » Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:40 am

Harrison wrote:
You're just a retard with more people behind your opinion, that's it. You think you're right simply because there's very little dissenting opinion, if any.

You present a false stance to which you attribute me as being a supporter of and then attack it. That is the only thing that has happened since page 1.

First I'm called a racist before I even knew the guy was black, which I heartily fucking rofl'd at. (Straw man #1)

Then I'm whiteknighting for actions of the LAPD which had nothing to do with my statements, and you attacked me on that. (Straw man #2)

You didn't attack anything I've said the entire time. You just made shit up to rage against, and declared victory against the imaginary debate. This is why I don't engage in "debate" with you. You're not worth the effort. You're the intellectual equivalent of a fucking ant. I take shits more qualified to post their input.

You've said nothing constructive in this entire thread. This is another example. I don't even know what you're talking about at this point. I've asked you to ignore the murderer part (because we all agree) and answer some other questions. But it seems like your peanut brain can't wrap itself around that concept

If you don't want everyone in the thread to call you an idiot, don't act like one
Drem
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

PreviousNext

Return to Current Affairs