Christopher Dorner

Real Life Events.

Go off topic and I will break you!

Moderator: Dictators in Training

Christopher Dorner

Postby Drem » Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:54 pm

i don't know how to feel about this guy. it's like bourne identity IRL kinda

think this started breaking last night, haven't heard much. schools in los angeles are on lockdown and 10,000 cops are canvassing door to door and protecting cop families. this is insane

the manifesto is eery

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/0 ... 38023.html

http://pastebin.com/TAzPRfPy
Drem
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Re: Christopher Dorner

Postby Spazz » Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:23 pm

Im kinda rooting for him :(
WHITE TRASH METAL SLUMMER
Why Immortal technique?
Perhaps its because I am afraid and he gives me courage.
Spazz
Osama bin Spazz
Osama bin Spazz

Postby Drem » Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:41 pm

right?
Drem
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Spazz » Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:30 pm

yea
Why Immortal technique?
Spazz
Osama bin Spazz
Osama bin Spazz

Postby Lyion » Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:41 pm

Spazz wrote:Im kinda rooting for him :(

Really? That's some kind of fucked up.
What saves a man is to take a step. Then another step.
C. S. Lewis
Lyion
Admin Abuse Squad
Admin Abuse Squad

Postby Tuggan » Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:24 pm

only good cop is a dead cop, innocent family members... eh :dunno: oh well. fingers crossed he takes down a couple more before he vanishes or gets lit up.
Tuggan
NT Traveller
NT Traveller

Postby Harrison » Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:47 pm

http://weaselzippers.us/2013/02/07/pier ... ing-three/

Oh sweet irony. Anti gun ex-cop goes on psychotic murdering rampage.

Time to ban cops.
How do you like this spoiler, motherfucker? -Lyion
Harrison
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby brinstar » Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:58 pm

^^^ did you even read the manifesto or did you teach your permanent gun boner to type? fucking retard

anyway, fact: if this was a movie, the entire country would be rooting for him
compost the rich
brinstar
Cat Crew
Cat Crew

Postby Harrison » Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:04 pm

Gun boner? He's a murdering piece of shit psycho ex-cop.

I think it's the exact opposite. It's the irony that a psycho who fully supports disarming the populace just went on a shooting spree.

Also, I don't need to read a bunch of words from a murderer to make any statements about his status as a murdering piece of shit.

Have you read Mein Kampf? lulz.
Harrison
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Drem » Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:06 pm

no shit, he basically outs the ar-15 argument

not surprised harrison didn't read it. nor could he explain why any normal person needs a 30 round mag or an ar-15 in the first place

and yeah, the whole country's already rooting for him. he's already a hero on the internet. i'm rooting for him. he makes a lot of good points
Drem
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby brinstar » Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:11 pm

Harrison wrote:fully supports disarming the populace

nowhere does he argue that

nowhere does fucking ANYONE argue that

get it through your thick fetal-alcohol-syndrome skull, you fucking fat pile of idiot
compost the rich
brinstar
Cat Crew
Cat Crew

Postby Harrison » Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:13 pm

Rooting for murderers. Got it.

I'm the idiot, though. :rofl:

Don't breed.
Harrison
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby brinstar » Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:20 pm

do you just make shit up?
compost the rich
brinstar
Cat Crew
Cat Crew

Postby Drem » Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:22 pm

the LAPD ruined his life to protect the career of one shitbag officer that kicks schizophrenic people

they deserve this. all the people that lie under oath during trial and shitbag cops in the LAPD. and those are the only people he's targeting

but since you're racist and got your ass beat by black people i don't expect you to even attempt to read the manifesto

not to mention he fucking destroys your paper-thin ar-15 argument
Drem
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Spazz » Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:29 pm

Everytime i read some thing about this guy that starts playing in my mind.

Really? That's some kind of fucked up.

I dont think so the guy is after crooked cops. Crooked cops are a big issue to me and the game is rigged so there is nothing we can do but get abused arrested and terrorized. Im sure cops arent scary in whatever white people candyland suburb you live in but others dont have the same relationship with the police as you might have. Fuck em where I live they are about as dangerous to you as the thugs. Wish someone would shoot more of them let them be terrified for once. Ive had plenty of interactions with the police as a witness and as a vic shit is always happening where I live and not a god damn one of them has been at all positive.
Why Immortal technique?
Spazz
Osama bin Spazz
Osama bin Spazz

Postby Drem » Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:35 pm

funny that mister "don't let the government be your mommy and daddy" is taking the side of one of the most corrupt police organizations in the country

harrison probably likes that one of the dudes in the rodney king video now leads an entire department of other crooked cops
Drem
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Lyion » Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:44 pm

This isn't a movie, this is a guy randomly killing people who happen to be cops. I know some of you 'hate the man', but there is no silver lining to this regardless of his reasoning or self justification.

There is no proof the guy is after 'crooked cops', outside of a personal manifesto.

In this thread Harrison has it right. I'm not sure how the fuck anyone can equivocate one episode of a cop kicking someone into justification for some guy to go Iron Man Rambo batshit.
What saves a man is to take a step. Then another step.
C. S. Lewis
Lyion
Admin Abuse Squad
Admin Abuse Squad

Postby Drem » Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:04 pm

not a movie yet, give it a year or two

i love this whole situation. wish it happened every time some shitty company or organization ruined some peon's life just to save the career of a higher up

also love how you dudes talking mad corruption in modern day everything become instant hypocrites when a man that hit rock bottom decides to do something about it
Drem
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Spazz » Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:36 pm

I dont hate the man. I dont give a shit what anyone does I just want to be left alone. I see cops abuse there position on a weekly basis not on youtube with my own damn eys so excuse me that I dont have a lot of sympathy for that group of individuals. For the most part innocent people dont get killed. If you dont want to end up with bullet in you try not to do wrong to others cuz you never know when it might come back.

What really tickles me about this is the cops finally get to feel that fear that they instill in the communities they patrol . Like the other thread lyion it doesnt take a lot for a cop to fuck your life up and evn if you clean and they dont like you they will lie. I think taking your own medicine oncein a while is good for keeping shit in perspective. Know too many people that have been put to the grinder by police to have an ounce of sympathy for them.

I can justify it because I see cops do crooked shit all the time. Isee cops kick the shit out of people all the time and I see cops whenever they make a stop look like kids on christmas that didnt get what they wanted when they dont find anything. We live in an us vs them world. Even when you call a cop to help you they are constantly trying to twist what your saying and make it seem like your the bad guy and you made it up. I dont hate cops because they are the man I hate cops because of how the conduct themselves.
Why Immortal technique?
Spazz
Osama bin Spazz
Osama bin Spazz

Postby Arlos » Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:05 pm

Except that at least one of the people he killed wasn't a cop at all. He killed the daughter of one. She just happened to be the daughter of the cop tha defended him in that disciplinary hearing sequence. Even if you buy everything he's claiming exactly as he claims it, WTF did *SHE* do to deserve getting whacked?

No, while I certainly think that a lot of police DO abuse their authority, I can't condone blatant murder, ESPECIALLY of complete innocents.

-Arlos
Arlos
Admin Abuse Squad
Admin Abuse Squad

Postby Spazz » Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:20 pm

Yea at the end of the day murder is pretty shitty . But theres a lot of bad cops out there that we cant seem to get rid of and it is nice to see them squirm for a change. Its complicated man on one hand I really dont like when anyone gets hurt but on the other I have really grown to hate and mistrust all police. When they do get caught more often then not they get away with it or a slap on the wrist and when they dont get caught it becomes sop for them to be nasty to everyone. Im telling you no matter how innocent you are its just best not to have a run in with a cop. I guess it wasnt cool to kill the chick but youll never find me sad for a dead cop.

Lemme tell you bout the newest cop game where I live. The water manes break here every day so most of the sidewalks are mud holes or lakes so people walk on the road. Cops toss ya and write you a ticket for walking in the street. Shits happened to several fuckers I know now. Ghetto cops are the absolute worst when it comes to finding a reason to hassle you and no one down here can afford to fight it. You argue with em about it and bam your ass is beat and youve got a disorderly to go with whatever other petty shit they stick to you. Im not a very submissive person and I know my rights but I cant afford a beat down so its yes sir no sir like some kind of house nigger whenever they come around.
Why Immortal technique?
Spazz
Osama bin Spazz
Osama bin Spazz

Postby brinstar » Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:27 pm

i am rooting for him to the extent that i root for any whistleblower, but i do not want to see cops gunned down (dirty or otherwise) much less their families. it's sad that the actions he sees as warranted will end up drawing attention AWAY from systemic corruption in law enforcement.

in general though it makes me mad to see how much mainstream america has come to hate whistleblowers. it's like we want so desperately to believe that everything is fine that we revile anyone who even tries to point out otherwise. leave us alone, we're watching Honey Boo Boo
compost the rich
brinstar
Cat Crew
Cat Crew

Postby Drem » Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:50 pm

Arlos wrote:Except that at least one of the people he killed wasn't a cop at all. He killed the daughter of one. She just happened to be the daughter of the cop tha defended him in that disciplinary hearing sequence. Even if you buy everything he's claiming exactly as he claims it, WTF did *SHE* do to deserve getting whacked?

No, while I certainly think that a lot of police DO abuse their authority, I can't condone blatant murder, ESPECIALLY of complete innocents.

-Arlos

she didn't just happen to be. read the manifesto. he targets the children of four or five individuals. she was one of them. he used weird military intelligence clearance to gather information on these people and their daily routines before he went public. sniped the girl and her boyfriend in a parking garage. it's all in the manifesto. it's pretty insane that he's actually pulling this off imo
Drem
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Spazz » Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:05 am

Yea dude I dont get the hate for whistle blowers . To me dont snitch means dope and shit not letting everyone get away with everything. I dont give 2 shits If a guy sells weed near me but I kinda think someone should dime on a guy if hes dropping mercury in the rouge for example. The guy that dimed should be a hero not a heel. We go all outrage over the silliest shit like asian themed frat/hookup parties but let really bad shit like police brutality and rampant corruption atevery level get a pass. I think to most people peeling back that layer of civility and exposing how ugly some shit has really become is very frightening. To akowledge a problem means that you have to do some thing about it and for most people thats too hard. Im also not pointing fingers at anyone cuz I think lifting a finger is hard too. Ive learned all you canpretty much do is keep your head down and look out for those you love its romantic to be a revolutionary but most of us arent going to sacrafice our fave habbits our warm bed or our womans arms to go duke it out with a shadowy powerful enemy that we are more than likely going to lose to.

I dont know if its because my life has been hard (my trials and tribulations NIGGA!) , Ive grown up and learned about reality or if I have become a coward but keeping your head down and not getting involved in fucked up shit really is your best bet if you dont wanna get fucked up.

Lemme tell you guys the tale of debbie. We all know shes 60 years old and walks from the bar to her run down duplex and back every night. Shes harmless and really doesnt bother nobody shes just a dunk lady. One night im going for a walk and I see debbie in a bit of trouble shes had way to much to drink and is stumbling pretty bad but this is also common and she always makes it ohme. I go over and bumher a smoke and talk to her and take her by the arm to ry an help her crazy ass home. Next thing ya know a cop pulls on us and hops out the ride. I dont know this fucker by name by i see him often I know hes a rego and hes seen me and her before but he gets out and starts with his cop routine and debbie staggers not a lounge but a drunken balance thing. Now mind you ive still got her by the arm like im walking her down the isle and i explainedto him the situation. Anyway she staggers and this nigga kicks her in the chest with his boot with the same kick silva dropped vitor with a little while back, goes down with her bashes her head off the ground like wwe cuffs her and proceeds to stand on her hair. Every alarm bell in my mind is going off holy shit this bitch is 60 and didnt do nothing and he just wrecked her. I didnt have it on film I was at the time on probation for some fucked up shit and sailing on percs and though it made me sick to my stomach I didnt speak out on it. I didnt know who you could tell and I gotta live down here so i didnt want to paint a target on my back.

If you wonder where my hate for cops comes from its not cuz they hassle me bout weed or took my skateboard when i was 15 its because I see shit like that on a pretty regular basis. Im scared of cops dude I dont want that to be me one night catching some air and getting my noggin busted. I keep pretty odd hours so I realize my chances of having a bad encounter with a cop are a lot higher than some people who keep to a more traditional schedule. I realize the calls they get the kind of people they meet and the shit they deal with but its still no excuse for them to behave that way towards everyone they encounter. Suburb cops arent so scary but you live in a bad neighborhood and its like your first encounter with a ravishing drovalarg every time those lights hit you.
Why Immortal technique?
Spazz
Osama bin Spazz
Osama bin Spazz

Postby Drem » Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:27 am

jesus
Drem
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Next

Return to Current Affairs