Christopher Dorner

Real Life Events.

Go off topic and I will break you!

Moderator: Dictators in Training

Re: Christopher Dorner

Postby Drem » Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:59 pm

Harrison wrote:First I'm called a racist before I even knew the guy was black, which I heartily fucking rofl'd at. (Straw man #1)

also this is funny because it shows that you never read the links in the OP. not surprising why you never said anything useful for 5 pages
Drem
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Drem » Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:33 pm

Lyion wrote:
Harrison wrote: The guy was a piece of murdering psychotic shit, and deserved to die..

There's some great theology discussions to be had here, but I'll stick to something more appropriate to this boards setting. Watch from 45 seconds to 1 min 15 seconds above for my views.

There are dozens of cops surrounding this cabin and for some reason they feel the need to launch many incendiary grenades into said wood structure. The Chris Dorner story is troubling, but I think anyone with any rationalizing skills does not think he had a decent chance of coming out of that cabin alive. Amazingly, with all the video tech out, we won't have any of this standoff, either.

yeah and drone surveillance is already being privately contracted. they helped the FBI resolve that hostage situation in Alabama. it's crazy to me. obviously really good in a lot of ways but what if they get abused? i don't want to see robots flying around videotaping and recording everything. doubtful that'd ever happen, but just saying....
Drem
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Spazz » Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:17 pm

Oh thats going to happen Drem it is already starting. I dont think they are going to start blasting missiles at us or anything but the govt/police are going to be watching us. Im not really cool with it but it is going to happen regardless of how im feeling it. We already live in world that almost everything around you is keeping track of you so we might as well have some eyes in the sky too right ?
WHITE TRASH METAL SLUMMER
Why Immortal technique?
Perhaps its because I am afraid and he gives me courage.
Spazz
Osama bin Spazz
Osama bin Spazz

Postby Spazz » Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:25 pm

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/02 ... community/

Still think cops dont see US as the enemy ?
Why Immortal technique?
Spazz
Osama bin Spazz
Osama bin Spazz

Postby Jay » Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:19 am

Yes I think all cops on a united front regardless of what city they are in are totally against us and trying to dominate society.
leah wrote:i am forever grateful to my gym teacher for drilling that skill into me during drivers' ed

leah wrote:isn't the only difference the length? i feel like it would take too long to smoke something that long, ha.
Jay
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Drem » Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:07 pm

Drem
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Spazz » Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:41 pm

Shhhh drem the police dont do crazy shit. Thay have a hard job and have to make tough judgement calls and all that. Also like I been screaming about who really cares its usually just some black guy or mexican anyway. Prolly transporting drugs or coming to leach of america too.

Anyway nothing to see here im sure its just another one of a billion isolated and unconnected incidents that even though rare seem to happen all the time.
Why Immortal technique?
Spazz
Osama bin Spazz
Osama bin Spazz

Postby Harrison » Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:08 am

Border security != regular law enforcement

That's a risk you take illegally entering a foreign country you don't belong in.
How do you like this spoiler, motherfucker? -Lyion
Harrison
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Spazz » Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:37 am

Your right we should shoot anyone who tries to enter our country cuz thats what freedom and democracy are all about. Last time I checked and both of these things are true mexico is a war torn country because of us and im pretty sure your name is josh fucking harrison which doesnt sound very Indian to me. At some point someone in your family prolly got on a boat cuz wherever they started was a shithole.

You felt so bad for the poor people that dorner killed but some mexicans well they had it coming. FUck off with this shit dude.
Why Immortal technique?
Spazz
Osama bin Spazz
Osama bin Spazz

Postby Harrison » Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:57 am

I didn't say they had it coming.

It's that "If you weren't illegally crossing into a foreign nation, you wouldn't be shot at."

It's the same as, "If I wasn't robbing this house, I wouldn't be shot at."
Harrison
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Spazz » Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:24 am

That you think someone fleeing a war torn and impoverished country( which we play a major role in) to pick fruit and give there children a better life and a crackhead stealing your tv to get a fix in is comparable is ludicrous

Dont even go the oh most of them are smuggling dope. Even if they are what choice is there. The economy is crap niggaz got kids to feed and to refuse can get not only you killed and tortured but your entire family as well. The cartels do not fuck around with people harrison. You want to keep an ar15 in case shit well in mexico that in case shit is a reality every day. They dont got ar 15s they dont got police and they make our politicians look tame.Lets be real dude what the fuck should they do ? America loves to drop its dirt all over the world and then point fingers.

You should be happy harrison. We fuck with arabs and they kill us. We fuck with latinos and all they want to do is pick our food do our bullshit work and put up with our abuse and racism because they wanted the american dream and a better life.

You want to be armed to the teeth and eat mushrooms and whatever the fuck you want cuz freedom is your birthright but what would you be willing to do to earn it if it wasnt ? Fight in some fucked up war? Work as a slave? Brave dogs, guns , razor wire, prison drones and death? Shits all fun and games to us on the internet but thats real life to a lot of people.

Our country sits here with all the power in the world over mexico and we dont do a thing cept make the war worse, profit off the cheap labor and make money off the war and its sick and its wrong.

Your an illegal human being you have no rights and we can do whatever to you does not sit well with me. If that sits well with you you can fuck off with that too

I dont give a shit if I get banned or not but you can suck my dick dude :bj1:
Why Immortal technique?
Spazz
Osama bin Spazz
Osama bin Spazz

Postby Harrison » Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:47 am

I don't believe most of them are dope smuggling.

I just don't see why they should be absolved of any guilt as they're crossing a border of a foreign nation, illegally.

The rest of your rage is misdirected nonsense and bears no meaning to anything I believe. You just assumed a bunch of shit and raged out against that imaginary stance. :dunno:
Harrison
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Arlos » Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:58 am

Do we execute people who are convicted of being here illegally? No.

Why then is it OK with you for people to get shot and killed for attempting an illegal act, for which the penalty never even approaches death?

-Arlos
Arlos
Admin Abuse Squad
Admin Abuse Squad

Postby Tikker » Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:12 pm

Last edited by Tikker on Fri Aug 07, 2015 3:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tikker
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Drem » Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:00 pm

i was really hoping more people would be like "wow, way to go Texas" really sarcastically because it's so absurd that a practice like that was ever legal at all
Drem
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Drem » Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:01 pm

going back to the dorner seige though, it wrapped up a lot like the waco seige. except during waco, the fbi and atf refused to use pyrotechnic tear gas because it catches buildings on fire. weird :rolleyes:
Drem
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby brinstar » Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:16 am

Drem wrote:i was really hoping more people would be like "wow, way to go Texas" really sarcastically because it's so absurd that a practice like that was ever legal at all

sorry my sarcastic cheerleader gland is all outta juice after hearing mississippi just banned slavery
compost the rich
brinstar
Cat Crew
Cat Crew

Postby Drem » Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:48 am

:boggle:
Drem
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Previous

Return to Current Affairs