SOTU 2013 - thoughts?

Real Life Events.

Go off topic and I will break you!

Moderator: Dictators in Training

Re: SOTU 2013 - thoughts?

Postby Kaemon » Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:20 pm

Yup, only white people hate hearing/using the word because we are fearful of being deemed Racists.

Now, I hate this asshole, but he's on the money when it comes to this.

Adivina wrote:We are the most bipolar acting community, bunch of manics with the mood swings on here.
Kaemon
NT Disciple
NT Disciple

Postby Spazz » Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:54 pm

I would argue with him about that. I dont think the word nigga or nigger is why black kids grow up thinking they are nothing. You hear people on tv like your some kind of demon if your on welfare or foodstamps. , the police are allowed to do whatever they want to them and the kids grow up seeing and knowing this. The laws make the places where the kids grow up look like third world war zones Ive met a lot of these kids its like they think the whole world is like that except for a few gated beverly hills type places where the rich white people live. They saw the first black president get elected and the reaction to him. Like I said its not so much what words you use but what you mean when you say them.

When you see a rich white politician talking to a group of all white guys in the south talking about welfare and foodstamps and entitlements and illegal aliens and laws about gay marrige and ranting about mosques. you didnt hear the word nigger spic fag or dune coon but damned if that isnt what they are saying only in much nicer words. The crowds pop at those talking points because thats exactly how they feel.

If the word nigger nigga etc didnt exist would it be entirely possible for young black kids in the ghetto to grow up thinking they are nothing ? I think it would. The word isnt where racism comes from. The word isnt where the low self worth comes from.
WHITE TRASH METAL SLUMMER
Why Immortal technique?
Perhaps its because I am afraid and he gives me courage.
Spazz
Osama bin Spazz
Osama bin Spazz

Postby brinstar » Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:00 pm

i think there are lots of ways people are made to feel like nothing

the rev's point is that this is one of the few we have control over
compost the rich
brinstar
Cat Crew
Cat Crew

Previous