syria

Real Life Events.

Go off topic and I will break you!

Moderator: Dictators in Training

Re: syria

Postby brinstar » Sat Sep 07, 2013 11:41 am

yeah i mean would you rather he make extremely simplified black&white hamfisted generalizations based on very narrow slanted information and stick to them like an old goat defending delicious rotten lettuce that no one actually wants to steal?
compost the rich
brinstar
Cat Crew
Cat Crew

Postby Harrison » Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:25 am

I completely and wholly do not trust the reasons given for why they suddenly after 100+ thousand people, think it's necessary NOW and not before.

There's an ulterior motive. Funding and arming Al Qaeda in Syria is one of the dumbest things I've ever fucking heard of.

By no means am I a tree-hugging hippie or anything of the sort. I just fucking hate being lied to, and "they just killed 1000 people via this method" is not good enough for me when they just slaughtered 100 times that in the past few years.

Obama is just another in a long line of pieces of shit out for his own interests. The only difference is now for some reason people think he's some sort of saint, for no justifiable reason.
How do you like this spoiler, motherfucker? -Lyion
Harrison
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby brinstar » Mon Sep 09, 2013 1:49 am

Harrison wrote:I completely and wholly do not trust the reasons given for why they suddenly after 100+ thousand people, think it's necessary NOW and not before.

There's an ulterior motive. Funding and arming Al Qaeda in Syria is one of the dumbest things I've ever fucking heard of.

By no means am I a tree-hugging hippie or anything of the sort. I just fucking hate being lied to, and "they just killed 1000 people via this method" is not good enough for me when they just slaughtered 100 times that in the past few years.

Obama is just another in a long line of pieces of shit out for his own interests. The only difference is now for some reason people think he's some sort of saint, for no justifiable reason.

2 things

1. the reason obama has a war boner right now is that not too long ago he called the use of chemical weapons a "red line" that we wouldn't tolerate. now that it's happened he wants the world to know our asses can cash checks our mouths write (side note: it's funny that many of the very same fuckwads who get off on calling him a weak CIC are now hypercritical about him being too hawkish. either pick one and stick with it, or admit you just hate the guy no matter what he does)

2. no one is advocating for funding/arming AQ. the reality is that AQ is active against al-assad, so the US also attacking al-assad would help them in more of an indirect "enemy-of-my-enemy" way rather than the "Y WE HELPN ALQUEDA" crap you're probably deepthroating from your military fanboi sites

other than those two things, enjoy the fact that you're agreeing with a tree-hugging hippie ;)
compost the rich
brinstar
Cat Crew
Cat Crew

Postby Harrison » Mon Sep 09, 2013 7:27 am

If by "military fanboi sites" you mean, "actual fact", then yeah.

This is exactly what is happening. It's disgusting.
How do you like this spoiler, motherfucker? -Lyion
Harrison
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Zanchief » Mon Sep 09, 2013 3:47 pm

Harrison wrote:Obama is just another in a long line of pieces of shit out for his own interests. The only difference is now for some reason people think he's some sort of saint, for no justifiable reason.

What does he have to gain from doing this? Brin is right. He's doing this because they called his bluff and he'd look like a pussy otherwise.
Zanchief
Chief Wahoo
Chief Wahoo

Postby brinstar » Mon Sep 09, 2013 4:46 pm

Harrison wrote:If by "military fanboi sites" you mean, "actual fact", then yeah.

This is exactly what is happening. It's disgusting.

whatever you say lenny
compost the rich
brinstar
Cat Crew
Cat Crew

Postby Gaazy » Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:24 am

Every one of you is fucking out there. He needs IMPEACHED! Heres a list of why: http://www.buzzfeed.com/daves4/ways-oba ... he-country
Gaazy
NT Deity
NT Deity

Postby Ganzo » Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:30 am

:lol:
Gaazy wrote:Every one of you is fucking out there. He needs IMPEACHED! Heres a list of why: http://www.buzzfeed.com/daves4/ways-oba ... he-country
גם זה יעבור

Narrock wrote:Yup, I ... was just trolling.

Narrock wrote:I wikipedia'd everything first.
Ganzo
Dictator in Training
Dictator in Training

Postby Drem » Thu Sep 19, 2013 12:02 pm

Still think #25 is hilarious
Drem
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Jay » Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:29 pm

The slurpee made me think of wtftit
leah wrote:i am forever grateful to my gym teacher for drilling that skill into me during drivers' ed

leah wrote:isn't the only difference the length? i feel like it would take too long to smoke something that long, ha.
Jay
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Previous

Return to Current Affairs