Good New Rule from Bill Maher

Real Life Events.

Go off topic and I will break you!

Moderator: Dictators in Training

Re: Good New Rule from Bill Maher

Postby Reynaldo » Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:32 am

To me it seems like the R's are losing party credibility since the last two debt ceiling threats they caved in at the end and let the D's steamroll them, so they feel they almost have to dig in this time, even if it's not the right thing to do.

My new open enrollment period started up October 1st at work so I'll be interested to see what the coverage options changed to and how much the price goes up (or down?). My company generally overpays so that 15% or whatever kicks back and they funnel it into benefits premiums so it gives the illusion that the rates don't go up, or if they do, not by as much as you'd think.

Tricksey and false!
Reynaldo
NT Veteran
NT Veteran

Postby Gaazy » Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:21 am

No jay, my argument is that no one gives a shit about us here, so why should I give a shit about anyone else? Tell me why. Dont say because we should look out for each other as citizens of the United States, because no one else does, so why should I. If these idiot Republicans and idiot democrats would stop being children and work together, this wouldnt be so fucked up to me.

I heard a good little talk today. And he made a lot of sense. Obama is not a leader. Hes a fucking tool. In the past presidents got shit accomplished because their counterparts would work with the other side. Like Clinton and Newt. They got shit done his last term. Now y es, I know neither side is trying to work with the other, Im not placing all the blame on Obama, of course not. But I still think hes just as much to blame as anyone else.

And his health care bill? My first cousin is a big insurance guy around here and he came by Tuesday and was telling us a few things about it. He just passed his exams ans shit this past weekend for obamacare. Took him a couple of tries to pass it because its so full of just ridiculous shit. The problem that I see is that NO ONE WILL BE ABLE TO UNDERSTAND THIS SHIT. NO ONE! I heard somewhere that Obama's fucking bill has like tens of thousands of pages long, as compared to Canada's that is 14 or 17 or something. WHAT THE FUCK can no one else see what is going on here?
Gaazy
NT Deity
NT Deity

Postby Spazz » Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:34 am

No Im a fucking idiot and cant see what is going on here please enlighten me some more.
WHITE TRASH METAL SLUMMER
Why Immortal technique?
Perhaps its because I am afraid and he gives me courage.
Spazz
Osama bin Spazz
Osama bin Spazz

Postby Gaazy » Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:55 am

Yes, you are.

And personally, I think what is going on here, is that they are trying to work so many fucking loopholes into it, and make it so complicated, that 99.999% of our country will NOT know what is really going on. They don't WANT you to know what is going on with it. Its a clusterfuck Spazz.

As a business owner, I have had a consultant come in and talk to us about it, more out of curiosity than anything, and I swear to god thats all this is going to turn out to be. a Clusterfuck. And people are so blinded by getting another hand out from Obama that they do not care one bit
Gaazy
NT Deity
NT Deity

Postby Gaazy » Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:57 am

And another thing, before you judge, I am NOt in no way shape or form trying to brring anyone down. I hope everyone gets all the help they need. But I think this health care bill is not ready. Its a clusterfuck
Gaazy
NT Deity
NT Deity

Postby Spazz » Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:24 pm

WHat the fuck are you talkin about nigga? This isnt an obama handout its a mandate for people to buy insurance. Its already passed and upheld its the law. Also for the record this isnt the president and congress fault this is almost all on house republicans. Canadas bill can be much less complicated because they have a single payer system and dont have to deal with hmos.

By all means keep ranting cleetus you apparently need to get the use of the word clusterfuck out of your system.
WHITE TRASH METAL SLUMMER
Why Immortal technique?
Perhaps its because I am afraid and he gives me courage.
Spazz
Osama bin Spazz
Osama bin Spazz

Postby Gaazy » Fri Oct 04, 2013 11:09 am

Hell Im still yet to meet one single person who WANTS his insurance. Literally, I know no one. I asked around while thinking about that, and no one seems to know anyone personally who wants it.

clusterfuckclusterfuckclusterfuckclusterfuckclusterfuckclusterfuckclusterfuckclusterfuckclusterfuckclusterfuckclusterfuckclusterfuckclusterfuckclusterfuckclusterfuckclusterfuckclusterfuckclusterfuckclusterfuckclusterfuckclusterfuckclusterfuckclusterfuckclusterfuckclusterfuckclusterfuckclusterfuckclusterfuckclusterfuckclusterfuckclusterfuckclusterfuckclusterfuckclusterfuckclusterfuckclusterfuckclusterfuckclusterfuckclusterfuckclusterfuckclusterfuckclusterfuckclusterfuckclusterfuckclusterfuckclusterfuckclusterfuckclusterfuckclusterfuckclusterfuckclusterfuckclusterfuckclusterfuckclusterfuckclusterfuckclusterfuckclusterfuckclusterfuckclusterfuckclusterfuckclusterfuckclusterfuckclusterfuckclusterfuckclusterfuckclusterfuckclusterfuckclusterfuckclusterfuckclusterfuck
Gaazy
NT Deity
NT Deity

Postby brinstar » Fri Oct 04, 2013 3:59 pm

WOULD YOU LIKE TO MEET MY DAD?
compost the rich
brinstar
Cat Crew
Cat Crew

Postby Gypsiyee » Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:38 am

10sun wrote:Government shut downs aren't new or rare.
Last one was in the mid 90s, but iirc, they happened all the time in the 70s.

This too will pass.

that shutdown also cost taxpayers an added $2b. Shutdowns don't save any money.

and gaazy, while you're on your tirade, you seem to be ignoring that the impact is not affecting the people you hate so much. it's affecting low to middle working class people who have nothing to do with this pissing contest, most of which live paycheck to paycheck. It's impacting disabled veterans. It's impacting families of dead soldiers. It's a HUGE detriment to the economy as a whole. Seriously, shame on you. You're acting like a petulant child and a selfish prick.

This law has passed 50 votes, a SUPREME COURT decision, is part of what got the president re-elected, and these fucks are ruining hundreds of thousands of lives to whine and bitch and moan because they lost. You should not be jumping up and down, you should be disgusted at how much this is costing you.
"I think you may be confusing government running amok with government doing stuff you don't like. See, you're in the minority now. It's supposed to taste like a shit taco." - Jon Stewart
Gypsiyee
NT Deity
NT Deity

Previous

Return to Current Affairs