teen exhumed for 2nd autopsy, found stuffed with newspaper.

Real Life Events.

Go off topic and I will break you!

Moderator: Dictators in Training

teen exhumed for 2nd autopsy, found stuffed with newspaper.

Postby brinstar » Thu Oct 10, 2013 12:03 am

http://www.cnn.com/2013/10/09/us/georgi ... ?hpt=hp_t1

The death of 17-year-old Kendrick Johnson was awful enough for his parents. Then came the doubts about investigators' conclusion that it was an accident.

But the discovery that their son's body and skull had been stuffed with newspaper before burial added a horrific new dimension to their anguish and further fueled their skepticism of the official findings.

if this were TV i'd suspect the coroners were running some sort of illegal organ harvesting operation, but does that even happen IRL?
compost the rich
brinstar
Cat Crew
Cat Crew

Re: teen exhumed for 2nd autopsy, found stuffed with newspaper.

Postby Drem » Thu Oct 10, 2013 12:06 am

what in thee fuck
Drem
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Re: teen exhumed for 2nd autopsy, found stuffed with newspaper.

Postby leah » Thu Oct 10, 2013 6:42 am

brinstar wrote:http://www.cnn.com/2013/10/09/us/georgia-gym-mat-death/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

The death of 17-year-old Kendrick Johnson was awful enough for his parents. Then came the doubts about investigators' conclusion that it was an accident.

But the discovery that their son's body and skull had been stuffed with newspaper before burial added a horrific new dimension to their anguish and further fueled their skepticism of the official findings.

if this were TV i'd suspect the coroners were running some sort of illegal organ harvesting operation, but does that even happen IRL?

yes. i don't remember where it was exactly, but in the past year or two i heard a story on the radio about a funeral home that was under investigation for organ harvesting.

human beings are pretty awful sometimes.
lolz
leah
Preggers!
Preggers!

Return to Current Affairs