Shots fired in to the Al Jazeera offices in Gaza, a day afte

Real Life Events.

Go off topic and I will break you!

Moderator: Dictators in Training

Re: Shots fired in to the Al Jazeera offices in Gaza, a day afte

Postby Drem » Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:41 am

hahahahah. back on target:

http://www.politico.com/story/2014/07/s ... z396FEycLD

Republicans in the senate just shot down aid to Israel. I like how even tho I don't vote, and consider myself a-political, ganzo shoots out the "liberal" catchphrase. Has nothing to do with bipartisan politics. Israel is fucking up, and the rest of the world acknowledges that

Republicans have actually been shooting down most of the lending proposals to Israel presented by those damn liberals
Drem
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby brinstar » Fri Aug 01, 2014 2:47 am

that's their only game these days

dems come up with shite ideas and the reps just go NOPE NOPE NOPE

but yet they never have any ideas of their own :dunno:
compost the rich
brinstar
Cat Crew
Cat Crew

Postby Ganzo » Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:39 pm

Drem wrote:hahahahah. back on target:

Republicans in the senate just shot down aid to Israel. I like how even tho I don't vote, and consider myself a-political, ganzo shoots out the "liberal" catchphrase. Has nothing to do with bipartisan politics. Israel is fucking up, and the rest of the world acknowledges that

Republicans have actually been shooting down most of the lending proposals to Israel presented by those damn liberals

Did you even read the article you linked?

Drem's Article wrote:In the end, the Senate couldn't even agree to deliver emergency aid to one of the United States’ closest allies.
A last-ditch effort to deliver aid to Israel during its war with Hamas died on the Senate floor, as Republicans blocked the proposal over concerns that it would increase the debt.
After Senate Republicans blocked Democrats’ $2.7 billion border aid package, which also included $225 million for Israel’s Iron Dome missile defense system and $615 million to fight Western wildfires, Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid tried to split off the Israel and wildfire money as a standalone bill, hoping to put aside the dispute over border funding and appeal to Republicans’ deep ties to Israel.

Does your hate for Israel now block your reading comprehension?
גם זה יעבור

Narrock wrote:Yup, I ... was just trolling.

Narrock wrote:I wikipedia'd everything first.
Ganzo
Dictator in Training
Dictator in Training

Postby Harrison » Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:33 pm

Awww free greencard-ride girl so mad...

If you can't wrap your feeble brain around how it was a self righteous attack, I don't know what to say that level of stupidity. No amount of copypasted definitions can change it.

I'll take solace in the fact you haven't had a chance to spread that sort of derpyness to the world.
How do you like this spoiler, motherfucker? -Lyion
Harrison
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Drem » Fri Aug 01, 2014 2:53 pm

Ganzo wrote:
Drem wrote:hahahahah. back on target:

Did you even read the article you linked?

Drem's Article wrote:In the end, the Senate couldn't even agree to deliver emergency aid to one of the United States’ closest allies.
A last-ditch effort to deliver aid to Israel during its war with Hamas died on the Senate floor, as Republicans blocked the proposal over concerns that it would increase the debt.
After Senate Republicans blocked Democrats’ $2.7 billion border aid package, which also included $225 million for Israel’s Iron Dome missile defense system and $615 million to fight Western wildfires, Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid tried to split off the Israel and wildfire money as a standalone bill, hoping to put aside the dispute over border funding and appeal to Republicans’ deep ties to Israel.

Does your hate for Israel now block your reading comprehension?

you just quoted the part of the article that backs up what i said. i don't even know what you're doing anymore

anyways, Israel broke the new ceasefire about two hours after it was announced. I guess 1,500 dead civilians aren't enough
Drem
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby brinstar » Fri Aug 01, 2014 4:15 pm

Harrison wrote:Awww free greencard-ride girl so mad...

If you can't wrap your feeble brain around how it was a self righteous attack, I don't know what to say that level of stupidity. No amount of copypasted definitions can change it.

I'll take solace in the fact you haven't had a chance to spread that sort of derpyness to the world.

ehh you might be reading too much into it man

she just pointed out that you used the same phrase as brian in that FG scene (which you totally did)

then you made it a thing, then she made it a thing, etc
compost the rich
brinstar
Cat Crew
Cat Crew

Postby Jay » Sat Aug 02, 2014 12:51 pm

That last line is a really low blow. As a parent and human being you should be ashamed of yourself. At best she called you stupid, and that was only after you went on offense after she made an entirely harmless comment with 0 intent to damage you. Once you realized it you coulda just owned it and said whoops, but you're gonna take solace in one of the worst things that could ever happen to a person?

I really could never wish that sort of thing on another person. That's just some hateful shit. Anyone with any semblance of balance and decency in their lives knows where that kind of hateful shit comes from. It's internal.
leah wrote:i am forever grateful to my gym teacher for drilling that skill into me during drivers' ed

leah wrote:isn't the only difference the length? i feel like it would take too long to smoke something that long, ha.
Jay
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Harrison » Sun Aug 03, 2014 5:47 pm

As low of a blow as "I planned my pregnancy and you didn't so I'm better than you."? Intent has zero bearing on suitability.

Seriously, get the fuck out of here with that shit. I'm an actual parent and she's nothing. She attacked me first but, your bias being her friend probably clouded that already. *shrug* swing at me and I'll swing back, period.
Harrison
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby brinstar » Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:59 pm

neither of you are nothing, you're both people with hopes and dreams

now calm your tits
compost the rich
brinstar
Cat Crew
Cat Crew

Postby Harrison » Mon Aug 04, 2014 5:12 am

Alright, I'll concede I may have flew off the handle a bit irrationally but, it was in response to what I perceived to be an attack in the first place.
Harrison
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Drem » Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:13 am

well, the part about accidental parenthood was pretty fucked up
Drem
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Harrison » Tue Aug 05, 2014 1:51 pm

Especially since her Gynecologist told her it was impossible to get pregnant, and reinforced this several times during our relationship. :dunno:
Harrison
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Ganzo » Wed Aug 06, 2014 4:59 am

Harrison wrote:Especially since her Gynecologist told her it was impossible to get pregnant, and reinforced this several times during our relationship. :dunno:

Wait so you fathered Baby Jesus?
גם זה יעבור

Narrock wrote:Yup, I ... was just trolling.

Narrock wrote:I wikipedia'd everything first.
Ganzo
Dictator in Training
Dictator in Training

Postby Gypsiyee » Wed Aug 06, 2014 8:51 am

So not only do you still not understand how words work after they're defined for you, your retort to my calling you derp is to also call me derp. Then you slam two words together without spacing and think that makes new words (Green Card - 2 words. copy paste - 2 words.)

then you make fun of the fact that I haven't reproduced even after I say I still grieve my miscarriage?

This is why everyone hates you. Not only are you unattractive and lazy, you're also illiterate and a condescending dick who's done nothing noteworthy in this world to warrant your level of conceit unless you count failing Family Life and not understranding how contraception works resulting in you accdentally fertilizing someone. You have failed at essentially everything you have ever tried, and yet still come at people thinking you're superior when you're actually a vomit-inducing piece of garbage who is of no benefit to anyone.

You're also someone who doesn't understand the concept of crossing the fucking line. I sure hope that unwitting baby mama of yours has higher aspirations in life than you, because you're one fucking seed that should've never been planted.

For the record, THAT was an attack. I'm far from nothing. I may not have carried my child to term, but you will never understand the pain that comes with losing a child growing inside you. I had to go through my miscarriage 3 times over the course of a month before I had a DNC. But congratulations on being a fucking tool and making up stories about how the doctor said your girl could never get pregnant and what a FUCKING MIRACLE YOU ARE. Shut the fuck up.
"I think you may be confusing government running amok with government doing stuff you don't like. See, you're in the minority now. It's supposed to taste like a shit taco." - Jon Stewart
Gypsiyee
NT Deity
NT Deity

Postby Harrison » Wed Aug 06, 2014 1:58 pm

Don't swing if you can't stand in the ring, girlie. :rofl:

My jimmies remain unrustled and you came at me first. You want to attack someone there's a good chance that they're going to hit back.
Harrison
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Gypsiyee » Wed Aug 06, 2014 2:50 pm

You still don't seem to understand that I did not attack you. I made an observation that you used the exact same verbiage as a fucking television show.

Your "jimmies remain unrustled" because you wouldn't understand real pain. All you know is your fucking endless hypochondriac cycle of blaming everyone and everything else in this world for your nonstop life failures.

Yuck it up you soulless fucking twat. OH YOU LOST YOUR BABY AND MAY NOT BE ABLE TO EVER HAVE A CHILD, THAT'S FUCKING HILARIOUS.

You're a disgusting human being.
"I think you may be confusing government running amok with government doing stuff you don't like. See, you're in the minority now. It's supposed to taste like a shit taco." - Jon Stewart
Gypsiyee
NT Deity
NT Deity

Postby Harrison » Wed Aug 06, 2014 3:41 pm

I see you've gone full retard and can't follow the order of events.

Keep lashing out because someone fought back, it's entirely rational. :wink:

Edit: I began to put the posts in chronological order but, if you're too dumb to scroll up and see the order without someone pointing it out to you then there is no hope for you.
Harrison
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby brinstar » Wed Aug 06, 2014 6:15 pm

gas thread
compost the rich
brinstar
Cat Crew
Cat Crew

Postby Zanchief » Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:58 pm

Harrison, you could have approached this conflict a number a ways. I'm glad you didn't disappoint by displaying even a modicum of class. Predictable to the end.
Zanchief
Chief Wahoo
Chief Wahoo

Postby Gypsiyee » Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:02 pm

Yeah, I'm super sorry that your lackwit mocking of me losing the only thing that has ever mattered to me in this world and something that has left me broken beyond repair qualifies as me going full retard. Not sure if you missed the memo, but expecting a woman to be rational about losing a child and insulting her for that very thing is reprehensible.

Go fuck yourself.
Gypsiyee
NT Deity
NT Deity

Postby Arlos » Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:19 am

Alright. I've had enough here. There was some SERIOUS crossing of a line that should never have been approached, much less crossed in this case. Yes, there was some antagonism on both sides, but Harrison, you went about 8937 light years too far. Swinging back is one thing, but some areas are completely taboo. What you did would be like her attacking you and holding you responsible for your brother's suicide. Unconscionable. In my opinion, you owe her an apology, but that's just a personal opinion, not official policy or anything.

Since I don't think there's any productive output remaining to this thread, I'm locking it at this point. Yeah, I know, abuse of powers, etc., etc. etc. If someone wants to make a new thread here regarding the original thread topic, by all means, feel free. If people feel the need to shout insults at each other some more, take it to EE or one of the flame sections. That is all.

If anyone feels the need to comment or respond about this, my PM box is always open.

-Arlos
Speaking in Voice of Mod
Arlos
Admin Abuse Squad
Admin Abuse Squad

Previous

Return to Current Affairs