2016 elections.

Real Life Events.

Go off topic and I will break you!

Moderator: Dictators in Training

Re: 2016 elections.

Postby brinstar » Fri Jul 22, 2016 9:40 pm

hoping sanders will address the matter when we meet with him monday afternoon

would be even better if he addressed it during his keynote address monday night

would be completely fuckin money in the main if he was like "SEE I TOLD YOU! SANDERS/STEIN GREEN PARTY BITCHEZZZZZ *kicks over podium and pimpwalks out*"
compost the rich
brinstar
Cat Crew
Cat Crew

Postby Jay » Sat Jul 23, 2016 2:08 am

I've already thrown in the towel with this election. I take it all as a lesson for my future self that when I'm in a position to make decisions to listen to the youth and actually think about what they have to say because of what happened in 2016
leah wrote:i am forever grateful to my gym teacher for drilling that skill into me during drivers' ed

leah wrote:isn't the only difference the length? i feel like it would take too long to smoke something that long, ha.
Jay
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby brinstar » Sat Jul 23, 2016 8:34 am

^^^ you mean maybe people who will only be around another 20ish years shouldn't have an inordinate amount of control over the futures of people who will have to suffer the consequences for 60+ years? agreeeeeed
compost the rich
brinstar
Cat Crew
Cat Crew

Postby Narrock » Mon Jul 25, 2016 12:18 pm

Holy shit! Bernie got fucked hard!!! Why the fuck is he still backing Hillary??? Wow!!! Yes, I'm voting for Trump, but... If it would''ve come down to Bernie v Hillary I would''ve voted for Bernie, although I am vehemently opposed to the free college concept, and that he thinks too many minorities are in jail because of racial profiling... pure delusionality. I'd take him over hillary any day though because he's anti-establishment and comes across as honest and sincere... polar opposite attributes to that of Hillary. Wikileaks is apparently going to release even more emails this week during the convention. I agree with Alex that Bernie should kick over the podium after his speech. lol
“The more I study science the more I believe in God.” -- Albert Einstein
Narrock
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Narrock » Mon Jul 25, 2016 3:17 pm

Now the Bernie supporters are shouting, "HELL NO, DNC, WE WONT VOTE FOR HILLARY!!!" If you're down there in Philly, Alex... be careful man. Watch yer six. This is volatile and could get very ugly tonight.
Narrock
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Arlos » Tue Jul 26, 2016 12:55 am

Right now I think the Democrat party is behaving a bit like a family having a fight about something important. There will be arguing, there will be histrionics, there will be anger. There will also be people reminding all of them that they have more things in common than they do differences, and that if they actually want to accomplish anything, once all the arguing and wrangling is over, they need to re-unite as a family and get done what needs getting done. Right now, that's beating Trump, who would be one of the worst disasters this country has ever seen. He has no knowledge of how government works, he has no knowledge of how the world works, he is an incredibly thin-skinned narcissist, and he's emboldening Russia and alienating us from our allies by saying that he wouldn't honor NATO treaty commitments. You'd think he'd know better. A treaty is a contract, after all, and I am sure he knows what happens if one party deliberately breaches contracts.

I am no fan of Hillary, that has been firmly established. But the Democrats could run a cardboard cutout of Thomas Jefferson, and I'd vote for it, as it would be far less dangerous than Trump actually in the office.
Arlos
Admin Abuse Squad
Admin Abuse Squad

Postby Narrock » Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:17 am

No way that Trump is even 1/10th of 1% as dangerous as Hillary. Hillary IS a part of the corrupt political establishment Bernie keeps yapping about (and he's right about this). Hillary CANNOT be trusted. She's proven that 33,000 times. Hillary is a liar and will do or say anything to get elected. Hillary is duping millions of feeble-minded idiots into believing her rhetoric and bullshit.

Jim Comey even said she lied about many things, and these things are very important to our nation's security. Don't fool yourself... there's also a very good reason why Comey didn't recommend that the justice department press charges against her. It's not because what she did wasn't that critical (it was). It's because of the corrupt network that he is part of. Remember who appointed him... In addition, Comey knew. without question. that had he recommended Loretta Lynch press charges, they would have found his lifeless body in an alley or swamp soon after. Google the list of people who went up against the clintinistas, or who were about to blow the whistle on them. You''ll find them in cemeteries across America.

Hillary lacks good judgment. Her judgment got 4 Americans killed in Bengahzi. She even lied to the face of a slain soldier's mother. We will not let the dems sweep this under the rug. Hillary has proven time and again, through her failed tenure as madame secretary, that she is incapable of making good decisions.

Hillary is on record as being bankrolled by wall street for "speeches" and God only knows what else. Make no mistake. Hillary will make sure her wall street buddies are well taken care of if she wins. She has proven herself to be the anti-Bernie. The fix was in from DAY ONE. Any Bernie supporter, who truly believes in his agenda and philosophies would RUN, not walk, AWAY from Hillary... and yes, Bernie SOLD THE FUCK OUT.

If Hillary gets elected you can kiss your freedoms away, because she WILL, through her disgusting SCOTUS appointments, drive the final stake into our constitutional rights.

Hillary CANNOT create jobs. She won't even be an enabler to the job creators. She will KILL jobs, and we will lose even more manufacturing under that cunt. Make no mistake... Hillary and Kaine WILL end up supporting TPP no matter what they claim now.

The Clinton foundation accepts milions of dollars from countries who are on record, and notorious for, treating women and gays like dogs and 3rd class citizens. That's reprehensible.

Let's summarize the verifiable facts:

1. Hillary, her husband, and the Clinton foundation are CORRUPT TO THE CORE. (Thank you wall street and Saudi Arabia and other Arab countries).

2. Hillary is a LIAR and is untrustworthy. (Thank you Jim Comey).

3. Hillary lacks the leadership-ability, temperament and judgment to make sound, rational decisions (Thank you Hillary's dismal secretary of state record).

4. Hillary will keep us disrespected on the international stage. She's weak, imo.

5. Hillary will NOT honor Bernie's requests ( see#2 above).

6. Hillary will trample our constitutional rights (see my commentary above).

7. Despite her claims, she WILL fuck over and increase taxes on the middle class. She HAS to. There's not enough money in the top 1% to bankroll her stupid agenda.

There's more... much more, but I want to get to Trump now.

Trump is a MUCH better choice than Hillary for a multitude of reasons.

1. Trump is a proven job creator in the private sector, and will transfer that ability to the government sector by being an enabler to the job creators.

2. Trump will bring manufacturing back to America by punishing corporations for moving overseas or to south of the border, and incentivize them if they keep manufacturing here.

3. Trump will reduce the deficit through fair trade.

4. Trump will re-build, strengthen, and modernize our military.

5. Trump will take care of our vets, and restructure the V.A. so it actually works.

6. Trump will protect our constitutional rights through the power of the pen, AND his sound SCOTUS appointments. This alone is the most important reason to vote for him, imo. Once we have a disarmed citizenry, total and absolute power over us will take place. This is most likely to happen under Hillary.

7. Trump will keep us safe, and reduce the amount of criminals and dangerous drugs pouring across our southern border by building a wall ( which will even have tunnel-detecting technology). This is not xenophobic, bigoted, or racist. The idiots who throw those labels at Trump should take the time to open a dictionary and learn what those terms actually mean, rather than just regurgitating left wing media drivel. He's also going to halt the influx of Muslims into the country until they are PROPERLY vetted. This is not an attack on their religion, no matter how hard the left wing media tries to spin it that way. This is of paramount importance. Just look at how bad Angela Merkel fucked over Germany by letting that Trojan horse in.

8. Trump will return education to the states, rather than having D.C. mandate how our children be taught. Common Core is a joke and is keeping us way down on the list of the world's most educated children. My sister, and my best friend's wife are public school teachers... I constantly hear the horror stories about common core. This is echoed by teachers all across the country. It's time we raised our place on the world stage in regards to education, and Trump is the only one who will do it.

9. Trump will SQUASH Isis and any new like-minded group who may form after them. Trump has zero-tolerance for Islamic extremists and will crush them wherever they pop up.

10. Trump is a champion for women's rights and LGBTQ's rights. Trump believes in equal pay for equal work, and placing women in top positions (and no, not just the good-looking ones). Trump will also protect the rights of people in the LGBTQ community. What that all entails... I'm not sure. You''ll have to ask them, and they are coming out in droves to support him.

10. Trump will LOWER taxes on the middle class.

There's a lot more reasons to choose Trump over Hillary, but I have to get going for now. Bernie should encourage his supporters to back Trump. Trump, like Bernie, is anti-establishment, and is not beholden to ANY lobbyists or special interest groups. He has VOWED to take on the establishment and STOP the corruption in D.C. Fuck Hillary, and Fuck the DNC. They fucked Bernie up the ass, and now they want to put one of the most corrupt politicians America has ever seen back in the White House... FUCK THAT.
Narrock
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Reynaldo » Tue Jul 26, 2016 12:29 pm

how do you really feel about it? lol

I'm voting for Trump pretty much because I'm sick of healthcare and feel he's got the best bet to get some kind of reform going there so premiums go down or at least stop going up 100% every year. Plus being middle class I also feel he would be the best bet to get more money in my bottom line with cutting taxes.

In the end, either one of these candidates are 4 year rentals so there's not going to be significant damage/benefit either one of them can do before they get booted. The Dems will unify way better than the fractured GOP so there's really no way Trump stands a chance unless Bernie runs indy (which obviously won't happen)

I just wish something as historical as the first female president would have been a truly spectacular woman instead of a lifer politician that just happened to run the one year the Republicans put up a total clown.
Reynaldo
NT Veteran
NT Veteran

Postby Narrock » Tue Jul 26, 2016 12:48 pm

Trump is going to re-brand the republican party. The old republican party, along with it's shortcomings is going bye bye. Yes Trump and his team will present a true affordable health care package, and it won't be full of bullshit like the ACA has.
I'd also like to see a woman for president, but not this corrupt, cackling hag the dems have running. Elizabeth Warren makes my skin crawl too. Everything she said last night was total nonsense. She.is delusional to the max. I'd like to see Judge Jeanine Pirro run. :boots:

Last edited by Narrock on Tue Jul 26, 2016 12:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Narrock
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Drem » Tue Jul 26, 2016 12:53 pm

Yeah healthcare is out of control. I'm paying almost $900/mo for our family of three. Do you know how much I spent on the doctor or the dentist for the 9 years I didn't have insurance? A couple hundred a year. I'm about to cut it all off again and just have insurance for the boy thru Trillium or something. Tried to go the legit route but it's absurd. I'd rather pay the fine for not having insurance than waste almost 12 grand on something I don't even use that might sort of benefit me if something really bad happens but can still meet some outrageous deductible. The company we moved to this year has a year-long waiting period for a lot of the bigger benefits (dental crowns, etc) and now they're leaving major medical in our area all-together next year. So I'm actually just giving my fucking money to some company that'll be gone in January. This topic and the $15 minimum wage make me so fucking mad i can't even think straight. Other than that I'm pretty averse to politics and really hate this time of time of year. Good to see the Mindia haterade. Was starting to worry. Carry on
Drem
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Narrock » Tue Jul 26, 2016 1:01 pm

I guess I can't deny that I hate Hillary, but I'm justified. lol
Narrock
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby 10sun » Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:24 pm

Narrock wrote:Trump is going to re-brand the republican party. The old republican party, along with it's shortcomings is going bye bye.

If people think the Democratic party is fractured, they need to look at the Republican party.
Trump is the nail in the coffin between the Tea Party and Libertarians.

Popular vote prediction:
Clinton: 40%
Trump: 36%
Johnson: 15% (primarily former Republicans)
Stein: 9% (all Democrats)
10sun
NT Drunkard
NT Drunkard

Postby Narrock » Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:09 pm

Fuck Johnson. He wants to raise the retirement age to 72, 70 at minimum, and do away with our southern border completely. He also wants to legalize ALL drugs. What an idiot. You can see his voting record at ontheissues.org. I agree with him on a lot, but those three things right there kill it for me.
Narrock
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Narrock » Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:50 pm

Listening to Bill Clinton's speech. Sounds dull and full of B.S. Imo, he's not going to pull any independents over with this speech. He's just a cheerleader for Hillary's base. No persuasion whatsoever. He would''ve been a good used car salesman though.
Narrock
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Narrock » Wed Jul 27, 2016 9:52 am

http://www.270towin.com/

Fun to play around with.
Narrock
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Narrock » Wed Jul 27, 2016 10:14 am

Narrock
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Narrock » Wed Jul 27, 2016 9:02 pm

LMAO @ obama's speech. Such delusionality and lies.
Narrock
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby brinstar » Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:05 am

ahh another blast of white noise from the world's loudest broken clock

anyway checking in from night 3 in philly, completely fucking exhausted

briefest of brief overviews: as always, bernie acts in service of his core values. the rest of it is basically a pep rally for hillary

full debriefing will be forthcoming when i get some time this weekend

PS fun fact - so far i've been interviewed by fox news, fox business, daily mail, buzzfeed, and some swedish newspaper the name of which i couldn't possibly remember
compost the rich
brinstar
Cat Crew
Cat Crew

Postby Narrock » Thu Jul 28, 2016 7:33 am

Thank God...last night of the Philly CUCK-FEST.
Narrock
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Narrock » Thu Jul 28, 2016 8:38 am

Having fun with Urban Dictionary... :rofl:

Progressive

A term that former liberals co-opted when they discovered that their delusional beliefs didn't fit any recognized definition of the word liberal.

These fools are frequently self-loathing, unsuccessful losers who can only feel better by projecting their failures onto their opponents.

A "Progressive" is identified by the following behaviors/beliefs:

- Knows what is best for everybody else
- Claims to be well-informed even though they get their news/talking points from the Daily KOS and/or MSNBC

- Believes that personal wealth is evil yrt they fawn over wealthy celebrities and limousine liberals

- Believes corporations and profit are evil, and will tweet about this 24/7 on their fancy iPad

- Thinks name-calling and demonizing opponents is the same as debate

- Accuses every person with a dissenting view of being a racist

- Supported Occupy Wall Street from the comfort of their living room, not the rape tent

- Drives a Prius with a COEXIST bumper sticker
- Believes in the rights of everyone, except those who disagree

- Thinks the Constitution is flawed because they can't control all 3 branches of government

- Believes YOUR success could only have come at THEIR expense

- Believes Al Gore is right about global warming, even though his carbon footprint 100X of the average person

- Thinks voter identification is racist, because it discriminates against dead people
Conservative: I believe in personal responsibility and smaller government

Progressive: You racist hate-monger

Conservative: You said you believed in equal rights for everybody

Progressive: Racist! You should die!
#retard #hypocrite #taker #freebies #obamabot #douchebucket

and...

Cuck

A demasculated Millenial liberal male who often speaks of white privilege and modern feminism. Blames white men for all of the world's problems.

SPOT ON!
Narrock
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Jay » Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:14 pm

NT is going full Mindia
leah wrote:i am forever grateful to my gym teacher for drilling that skill into me during drivers' ed

leah wrote:isn't the only difference the length? i feel like it would take too long to smoke something that long, ha.
Jay
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Narrock » Thu Jul 28, 2016 2:06 pm

:love:
Narrock
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Arlos » Thu Jul 28, 2016 2:12 pm

It seems lots of conservatives disagree with Mindia's view of Obama's speech last night.

Tweet from a former Reagan speech writer:
John Podhoretz Verified account
‏@jpodhoretz

Take about five paragraphs out of that Obama speech and it could have been a Reagan speech. Trust me. I know.

Two tweets from a well known very conservative columnist:
Erick Erickson Verified account
‏@EWErickson

I started the evening saying for the first time I thought Trump could win. Then Obama spoke. I’m so angry at my own party right now.

and
Erick Erickson Verified account
‏@EWErickson

The GOP offered a vision of doom, despair, and division. Tonight the President I think divides us offered optimism. I hate this year.

Trump is totally unfit to be Commander In Chief.

Trump refuses to release his tax returns, because he's hiding something. There is no rule or reason whatsoever why tax returns that are under audit cannot be released. None. The IRS has said so, and so have numerous lawyers. Trump is lying.

Trump just actually invited Russia to interfere in the US election, and point blank refused to say they should not. He also literally called on a foreign power to conduct a cyber attack against either a government official, which would literally count as treason (and I do not use that word lightly), or that of a private citizen, which would clearly be a violation of the 4th amendment. I still can hardly believe he actually did this. And no, it wasn't a "joke".

Trump has given ZERO plans for anything he has promised. The one plan he did give, his tax plan, was judged by economists. They determined it would add over 24 TRILLION dollars to the debt over the next 20 years.

Trump claims to have given millions to charity, but investigations found he'd given almost nothing. https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... &tid=ss_tw This (and money funding him from Russia) are no doubt just a couple reasons he won't release his tax returns. Another is what Mark Cuban has been saying, where he is confident that Trump's net worth is nowhere near what he's claimed.

Hell, Trump has a VERY extensive history of refusing to pay people for things. He claims it's because of "poor service", but that's ludicrous. If I go to a restaurant and don't like the food or don't like the waiter, I'm not allowed to get up and walk out without paying. Bloomberg (another ACTUAL billionaire) called him out on his "business acumen" as well:
We've heard a lot of talk in this campaign about needing a leader who understands business. I couldn't agree more. I've built a business, and I didn't start it with a million-dollar check from my father.

I understand the appeal of a businessman president. But Trump's business plan is a disaster in the making. He would make it harder for small businesses to compete, do great damage to our economy, and threaten the retirement savings of millions of Americans. Most of us who have created a business know that we're only as good as the way our employees, clients, and partners view us. Most of us don't pretend that we're smart enough to make every big decision by ourselves. And most of us who have our names on the door know that we are only as good as our word, but not Donald Trump.

Throughout his career, Trump has left behind a well-documented record of bankruptcies, thousands of lawsuits, angry shareholders and contractors who feel cheated, and disillusioned customers who feel ripped off. Trump says he wants to run the nation like he's run his business. God help us. I'm a New Yorker, and New Yorkers know a con when we see one.

Trump would be an unmitigated disaster.
Arlos
Admin Abuse Squad
Admin Abuse Squad

Postby Narrock » Thu Jul 28, 2016 2:24 pm

If you're an obama nut-swinger I could see how you'd think his speech last night was great(from a delivery/style viewpoint). He's a great cheerleader for his base with his oratory skills. Unfortunately for him, his speech had no substance, and was profoundly inaccurate, as 70% of Americans think we're headed in the wrong direction. The left knows this and they are scared shitless of Trump.
Narrock
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Arlos » Thu Jul 28, 2016 2:37 pm

Narrock wrote:If you're an obama nut-swinger I could see how you'd think his speech last night was great(from a delivery/style viewpoint). He's a great cheerleader for his base with his oratory skills. Unfortunately for him, his speech had no substance, and was profoundly inaccurate, as 70% of Americans think we're headed in the wrong direction. The left knows this and they are scared shitless of Trump.

You think Erick Erickson and John Podhoretz are "Obama nut swingers"??
Arlos
Admin Abuse Squad
Admin Abuse Squad

PreviousNext

Return to Current Affairs