Jared from Subway got his ass kicked

Real Life Events.

Go off topic and I will break you!

Moderator: Dictators in Training

Jared from Subway got his ass kicked

Postby Jay » Wed Mar 16, 2016 12:48 pm

TMZ wrote:Jared Fogle got a surprise beatdown in federal prison from an inmate who has major issues with child molesters ... TMZ has learned.
According to docs, Fogle got jumped in the rec yard at Englewood prison in Colorado back on January 29, and it was not much of a fight. An inmate named Steven Nigg pushed Fogle down and then unloaded a barrage of punches to his face.
Nigg, who's in for a weapons charge, left Fogle with a bloody nose, swollen face and scratches on his neck. 60-year-old Nigg was also injured -- a small cut on his left hand from delivering the whuppin'. Prison officials put Nigg in solitary as punishment.
We spoke to Nigg's family and they're not surprised. We're told Steven's pissed because so many child sex predators are housed in the low security facility, and Fogle was just the last straw.
Jared's attorney had no comment. We don't wanna say karma, but ... oops.
#BeatFresh

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2016/03/16/jared-fog ... z435q30GEk

Foot long knuckle sandwich on white
leah wrote:i am forever grateful to my gym teacher for drilling that skill into me during drivers' ed

leah wrote:isn't the only difference the length? i feel like it would take too long to smoke something that long, ha.
Jay
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Re: Jared from Subway got his ass kicked

Postby Drem » Wed Mar 16, 2016 7:03 pm

Dude's last name makes this even better. Nigg lol
Drem
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Return to Current Affairs