Go fags! = Article number 2

Real Life Events.

Go off topic and I will break you!

Moderator: Dictators in Training

Postby mofish » Tue Mar 15, 2005 4:24 pm

Jesus. Your argument is just dumb, dumb, dumb. Are you just pretending you don't see the difference between molesting children or animals, and homosexuality, or do you really not see the difference?
You were right Tikker. We suck.
mofish
NT Traveller
NT Traveller

Postby Langston » Tue Mar 15, 2005 4:30 pm

You ever see a dog complain about humping some chick? It's not exactly molestation dude. As long as the dog and woman enjoy, who are you to judge?

Mofish - anything you disagree with is stupid, by YOUR definition.
Mindia wrote:I was wrong obviously.
Langston
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Harrison » Tue Mar 15, 2005 4:32 pm

Just because it is socially accepted that doesn't make it right.
How do you like this spoiler, motherfucker? -Lyion
Harrison
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Tossica » Tue Mar 15, 2005 4:34 pm

Just because it's not socially accepted doesn't make it wrong.
Tossica
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Harrison » Tue Mar 15, 2005 4:43 pm

Apparently that is the only argument against other forms of sexual deviation... so what is it? Use the ruleset or don't?
How do you like this spoiler, motherfucker? -Lyion
Harrison
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby mofish » Tue Mar 15, 2005 4:56 pm

Ugzugz wrote:You ever see a dog complain about humping some chick? It's not exactly molestation dude. As long as the dog and woman enjoy, who are you to judge?

Mofish - anything you disagree with is stupid, by YOUR definition.

By my definition. Im pretty sure Im not the only one repulsed and horrified by the comparison between pedophilia and homosexuality. Illogical and offensive. Ask someone who's been molested what they think.
mofish
NT Traveller
NT Traveller

Postby Arlos » Tue Mar 15, 2005 4:58 pm

One thing all you beastiality-fans (or at least you've been the ones bringing it up) are completely forgetting, or choosing to ignore, is that we're discussing behavior between CONSENTING ADULTS. Animals, by very definition, cannot give consent. Children, by definition, are not adults, and legally aren't allowed to give consent either. NON-consensual acts are Rape, whether statutory, etc., and as a result are wrong, and I don't think you'll find ANYONE on either side of the fence trying to claim that we should legalize non-consentual acts of any kind. So, next bad analogy please?

-Arlos
Arlos
Admin Abuse Squad
Admin Abuse Squad

Postby shiraz » Tue Mar 15, 2005 4:59 pm

In a homosexual relationship you have two consenting adults. In molestation you have an adult and a minor who is being manipulated, is terrified, and will be scarred for life. Homosexuality is legal (except for states that have sodomy laws), and child molestation will put you behind bars for years, decades, life. There is no comparison here.
shiraz
NT Aviak
NT Aviak

Postby Eziekial » Tue Mar 15, 2005 6:30 pm

Does that mean if I find 4-5 womens who consent to enter into a relationship with me it's ok? Can I marry all of them if they all are willing to be my wife for a day or two a week?
Eziekial
NT Traveller
NT Traveller

Postby Tossica » Tue Mar 15, 2005 6:32 pm

Eziekial wrote:Does that mean if I find 4-5 womens who consent to enter into a relationship with me it's ok? Can I marry all of them if they all are willing to be my wife for a day or two a week?

In my opinion? Yes.
Tossica
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Aires » Wed Mar 16, 2005 12:17 pm

[quote="shiraz"]In a homosexual relationship you have two consenting adults. In molestation you have an adult and a minor who is being manipulated, is terrified, and will be scarred for life. Homosexuality is legal (except for states that have sodomy laws), and child molestation will put you behind bars for years, decades, life. There is no comparison here.[/quote]

i agree. I think that if they love each other enough then they should be able to get married. I have no problem with homosexuals at all. I think we should just let them do what they want to do.
Aires
NT Aviak
NT Aviak

Previous

Return to Current Affairs