Latest lawsuit cashing in on the dead

Real Life Events.

Go off topic and I will break you!

Moderator: Dictators in Training

Postby Ganzo » Thu Mar 17, 2005 12:28 pm

When I was in Ashqelon last September, every morning at 6am i was avaken by the sound of Israeli millitary planes flying over to deliver "humanitarian aid" to poor palestinian terrorists, and their families. I hated waking up that early on my vacation. God i hate those damn palestinians for making me get up at 6am.

Also last two times i went to Israel were also last two times that IDF took out leaders of Hamas. Coincidence? :dunno:
גם זה יעבור

Narrock wrote:Yup, I ... was just trolling.

Narrock wrote:I wikipedia'd everything first.
Ganzo
Dictator in Training
Dictator in Training

Postby Ginzburgh » Thu Mar 17, 2005 12:29 pm

I hate speeders.

I should go jump in front of a speeder going down my street to prove a point!!

All it would prove is that I am a fucking idiot for jumping in front of a speeding car.

Same here when she got her shit flattened.

If you can't see the difference between those two examples you are a fucking moron.

How about reaction time and the distance it takes to stop? Like how long it takes for a speeding car to stop versus a bulldozer that hasn't started moving yet?

It's pretty cool that you are happy she is dead though. That is pretty humane of you.
Ginzburgh
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Harrison » Thu Mar 17, 2005 12:30 pm

I never said I was happy she is dead.

She is just an idiot.

btw WB Ganzo~
How do you like this spoiler, motherfucker? -Lyion
Harrison
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Langston » Thu Mar 17, 2005 12:33 pm

Don't cry for her Ginz... there are plenty more idiots where she came from. And hopefully they're all getting in line for the Bulldozer ride.

My political affiliation has nothing to do with this stance of mine. Also, don't confuse conservative with Republican.
Mindia wrote:I was wrong obviously.
Langston
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Tossica » Thu Mar 17, 2005 12:36 pm

Conservative, Republican, Asshole... whatever. They all talk shit.
Tossica
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Langston » Thu Mar 17, 2005 12:38 pm

Still bitter about losing the House, Senate, and Executive, Toss?

ROFL
Langston
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Ginzburgh » Thu Mar 17, 2005 12:40 pm

Don't cry for her Ginz... there are plenty more idiots where she came from. And hopefully they're all getting in line for the Bulldozer ride.

My political affiliation has nothing to do with this stance of mine. Also, don't confuse conservative with Republican.... idiot.

I'm not crying for anyone. I am simply expressing my disgust for some of the attitudes in this thread. But It's nice that you "hope" all those people will die. I hope you and your entire family gets wiped out, that way your fucked up genes would corrode the world any more than it already is.
Last edited by Ginzburgh on Thu Mar 17, 2005 12:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Ginzburgh
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Tossica » Thu Mar 17, 2005 12:40 pm

Ugzugz wrote::dung:
Tossica
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Ginzburgh » Thu Mar 17, 2005 12:41 pm

That pretty much sums it up Toss.
Ginzburgh
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Captain Insano » Thu Mar 17, 2005 12:59 pm

Well since caterpillar is already getting sued any chance we can bulldoze the rest of the activists in the world?
Tossica: No, you're gay because you suck on cocks.

Darcler:
Get rid of the pictures of the goofy looking white guy. That opens two right there.

Mazzletoffarado: That's me fucktard
Vivalicious wrote:Lots of females don't want you to put your penis in their mouths. Some prefer it in their ass.
Captain Insano
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Ginzburgh » Thu Mar 17, 2005 1:13 pm

Actually we should probably just bulldoze you. A bullet to the head will work to and you can even do that yourself.
Last edited by Ginzburgh on Thu Mar 17, 2005 1:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ginzburgh
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Donnel » Thu Mar 17, 2005 1:31 pm

Donnel
NT Traveller
NT Traveller

Postby Langston » Thu Mar 17, 2005 2:33 pm

Ginzburgh wrote:You're a bunch of meany-heads and I don't like you!

Quit fucking crying, Ginzburg.
Langston
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Ginzburgh » Thu Mar 17, 2005 3:02 pm

Wow, good argument for someone who is normally so prolific.
Ginzburgh
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Langston » Thu Mar 17, 2005 3:06 pm

There was no need to be more wordy in this case. You're whining because you don't like our opinion. You don't have an opinion of your own to combat - other than "running people over with bulldozers is bad!"
Langston
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Zanathar » Thu Mar 17, 2005 3:08 pm

Ginzburgh wrote:
I imagine that who was in the dozer was a soldier, following orders. Just like our soldiers are doing in Iraq....

And if I was a solider and I was given the order to run a protester over with a bulldozer, I would not do it. That is total horseshit. And that is why I am not a solider.

And if that was an American solider given and order like that from an American superior, I'm pretty sure the solider could outright refuse and beat a court marshall after he went to the fucking press with the story. It doesn't take much common sense to realize running protesters over with bulldozers is unnecessary. How about a bean bag shot to the chest and drag her out of the way when she is down??? Are there no other ways to remove a 120 pound woman other than running them over?

Actually, No Ginzburgh. Bulldozing the house would be a reasonable order. If a person willfully jumps in front of a bulldozer to stop its progress: the resulting crunching is idiot's fault, not the soldiers. Now, if the soldier saw the person and continued anyways, then that could be a war crime, however it depends on how it is handled. For example, in a time of war, that person could have been considered in collaboration with the enemy and be lawfully killed. Also, if the operator of the dozer did not see the person standing in front of him, and was following his orders, he would not be held responsibile for the death, since the order to bulldoze a building (suspected of being involved with the enemy, IE: Tunnel, bomb making facility, hideout, used for cover, etc) is a lawful order, failure to follow said order could get you prison time, or shot, in a time of war (Israel and the US are in a state of war atm, case you forgot).

If your captain ordered you to charge a machine gun nest, would you refuse the order? I hope not, because it is a lawful order. If your captain ordered you to kill a hostage you could refuse that.

One of the things that we have, right now, is time. We now have the luxury of time to decide if what happened was "right" or "wrong". Regardless of our personal feelings, we know that the soldier was following a lawful order. We also know that she happened to be at the wrong place at the wrong time in a situation that we are taught at birth to avoid (Dont play near big machinery, and dont play in traffic). The problem is, she did exactly that. She played near big machinery and she unfortunately got what she deserved. Maybe she didnt deserve to die for what she believed in, but she did deserve to die for being stupid enough to act that way in a dangerious situation that we are taught at childhood to avoid. In otherwords, she died because she insisted on playing traffic. If she had stayed away from the bulldozer, then chances are she would still be alive today. But she didnt.
Zanathar
The Nuking Skeleton
WoW
I helped :ban: Mindia!!!! Too bad he is back...
Zanathar
NT Disciple
NT Disciple

Postby Zanchief » Thu Mar 17, 2005 3:13 pm

Ugzugz wrote:You don't have an opinion of your own to combat - other than "running people over with bulldozers is bad!"

To be fair, that is a pretty good opinion.
Zanchief

Postby Langston » Thu Mar 17, 2005 3:27 pm

Not in this case, it's not.
Langston
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Ginzburgh » Thu Mar 17, 2005 3:48 pm

Actually, No Ginzburgh. Bulldozing the house would be a reasonable order. If a person willfully jumps in front of a bulldozer to stop its progress: the resulting crunching is idiot's fault, not the soldiers. Now, if the soldier saw the person and continued anyways, then that could be a war crime

As I stated previously, I was not there and the original tone of the thread put forth the notion that the bulldozer driver ran her down in cold blood. If she fell in front of it or even jumped in front of it and the guy didn't see her, yes...her fault. That is a given and doesn't need to be argued. An accident is an accident.

If your captain ordered you to charge a machine gun nest, would you refuse the order?

No because a enemy weilding a machine gun is different than a peace promoter weilding a mega-phone.

but she did deserve to die for being stupid enough to act that way in a dangerious situation that we are taught at childhood to avoid

This is where you and I differ. I don't think she DESERVED to die. Maybe it was her fault that she died but she certainly didn't deserve it.
Ginzburgh
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby 10sun » Thu Mar 17, 2005 3:48 pm

DangerPaul wrote:I just stood in front of a bulldozer this morning. I was not protesting for peace, but was pointing out where I wanted my yard to level out at. I lived.

Note what he said.

Pointing.

Not talking, not even yelling.

Bulldozer engines are LOUD. You'd be hard pressed to yell over the noise of a moving one and get heard.

-Adam
10sun
NT Drunkard
NT Drunkard

Postby Ginzburgh » Thu Mar 17, 2005 3:52 pm

And Ugzegz believe that more people should be run over with bulldozers. I guess his opinion is more rational than my own.
Ginzburgh
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Langston » Thu Mar 17, 2005 4:06 pm

I'm more specific than that... I believe more STUPID people should be run over by bulldozers. This woman is just one in a long list of people that should be in line for their turn.
Langston
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Ginzburgh » Thu Mar 17, 2005 6:01 pm

Ok sorry, let me change my statement, Ugzegz believes that more STUPID people should be run over with bulldozers.

...I guess his opinion is more rational than my own.
Ginzburgh
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Lyion » Thu Mar 17, 2005 6:17 pm

Lighten up, Francis.
What saves a man is to take a step. Then another step.
C. S. Lewis
Lyion
Admin Abuse Squad
Admin Abuse Squad

Postby Tossica » Thu Mar 17, 2005 6:26 pm

+2 pts for Stripes reference.
Tossica
NT Patron
NT Patron

PreviousNext

Return to Current Affairs