Since we have solved all the worlds problems

Real Life Events.

Go off topic and I will break you!

Moderator: Dictators in Training

Since we have solved all the worlds problems

Postby Mop » Fri Mar 18, 2005 4:59 am

Lets dedicate our time and energy, and tax dollars, to sluething out the steroid problem in baseball.

Couple things here:

Fuck you goverment for wasting my tax dollars on this shit. How about fixing our education system, social security, finding a fesible way to prevent gas prices from becoming almost 3.00 a gallon this summer, feeding homeless people, and creating jobs. Hey guess what, I hear models to do heroin and a couple actors do cocain, better get on those entertainment industries too since parents are fucking pathetic and use the tv to raise their child.

Parents- a big f u for trying to blame someone other than yourself for your child who abusing steroids, how about trying to take an active part in your childs life.

last of all, f u Jose for being a fucking slime and selling out other people to sell yours shitty fucking book that no one would buy if you didnt talk about other people because no one gives two shits about you; you greasy fucking cuban. F u Mark for being such a fucking cry baby about the subject and trying to play some sort of pitty card. f u you sammy for still not being able to speak a lick of english even though you have lived here on and off for over 10 years.

that being said,

Go Tar Heels, Duke sucks.
Narrock wrote:I don't like rabbits. They remind me of this chick I met on teh internet like 5 years ago.
Mop
Dictator in Training
Dictator in Training

Postby Eziekial » Fri Mar 18, 2005 8:20 am

HEELS BABY!
Eziekial
NT Traveller
NT Traveller

Postby araby » Fri Mar 18, 2005 9:10 am

:umno:
araby
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Guest » Fri Mar 18, 2005 1:21 pm

Yeah don't you love the world's use of logic. Its like Politicians don't think at all. "Oh look the baseball players are using steroids we should stop that, we shouldn't care about Social Security at all". man i hate people.

Return to Current Affairs