Abstinence leads to rectal ravaging

Real Life Events.

Go off topic and I will break you!

Moderator: Dictators in Training

Abstinence leads to rectal ravaging

Postby Jimmy Durante » Fri Mar 18, 2005 3:56 pm

NEW HAVEN, Conn. - Teens who pledge to remain virgins until marriage are more likely to take chances with other kinds of sex that increase the risk of sexually transmitted diseases, a study of 12,000 adolescents suggests.

The report by Yale and Columbia University researchers could help explain their earlier findings that teens who pledged abstinence are just as likely to have STDs as their peers.

The latest study, published in the April issue of the Journal of Adolescent Health, found that teens pledging virginity until marriage are more likely to have oral and anal sex than other teens who have not had intercourse. That behavior, however, "puts you at risk," said Hannah Brueckner, assistant professor of sociology at Yale and one of the study's authors.

Among virgins, boys who have pledged abstinence were four times more likely to have had anal sex, according to the study. Overall, pledgers were six times more likely to have oral sex than teens who have remained abstinent but not as part of a pledge.

The pledging group was also less likely to use condoms during their first sexual experience or get tested for STDs, the researchers found.

Data for the study was taken from the National Longitudinal Study of Adolescent Health. An in-school questionnaire was given to a nationally representative sample of students in grades 7-12 and followed up with a series of in-home interviews roughly one, two, and six years later. It was funded in part by the National Institute of Child Health and Human Development and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (news - web sites).

Leslee Unruh, president of the National Abstinence Clearinghouse in Sioux Falls, S.D., called the study "bogus," disputing that those involved had pledged true "abstinence."

"Kids who pledge abstinence are taught that any word that has 'sex' in it is considered a sexual activity," Unruh said. "Therefore oral sex is sex, and they are staying away."

Millions of teens have signed written pledges or verbally promised to abstain from sex, part of a church-led effort to discourage premarital sex and the spread of disease. President Bush (news - web sites) has boosted funding for abstinence-only education in schools.

Critics say that education needs to be coupled with safe-sex education to be effective.

"If adolescents only had sex in monogamous, married relationships, by definition there would be no STDs," Brueckner said, echoing President Bush's remarks in last year's State of the Union address. "But the majority of adolescents don't live like that. They do have sex."

Last year, the same research team found that 88 percent of teens who pledge abstinence end up having sex before marriage, compared with 99 percent of teens who do not make a pledge.

*Insert Bill Clinton reference*
Jimmy Durante
NT Veteran
NT Veteran

Postby Tuggan » Fri Mar 18, 2005 4:02 pm

hahaha, the bitches back in highschool that took it up the ass and sucked cock but also called themselves virgins always brightened my days.
Tuggan
NT Traveller
NT Traveller

Postby Langston » Fri Mar 18, 2005 4:08 pm

I never knew one of those women.

Wish I had. ><
Mindia wrote:I was wrong obviously.
Langston
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby DangerPaul » Fri Mar 18, 2005 4:43 pm

How does taking it in every hole other than the vagina make you a virgin? :ugh:
DangerPaul
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby dammuzis » Fri Mar 18, 2005 5:29 pm

http://members.cox.net/ladysarakat/piggy.swf

i think this sums up my oppinion of those who get buggered
dammuzis
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Ginzburgh » Fri Mar 18, 2005 5:33 pm

How does taking it in every hole other than the vagina make you a virgin?

They are probably more ashamed of getting pregnant than losing their virginity.
Ginzburgh
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Kramer » Fri Mar 18, 2005 6:33 pm

i work on being a follower of Christ's teachings.....

these are folks who are mindless cattle just looking for someway to soothe their conscience while still living irresponsibly......

or American whichever
Mindia is seriously the greatest troll that has ever lived.
    Kramer
    NT Traveller
    NT Traveller

Postby Tikker » Sat Mar 19, 2005 12:21 am

technically, virginity is measured by an intact hymen (in women anyways) (i think~)
    Tikker
    NT Legend
    NT Legend

Postby Captain Insano » Sat Mar 19, 2005 2:23 pm

this country needs a sexual revolution... Its time to start fucking people.
    Tossica: No, you're gay because you suck on cocks.

Darcler:
    Get rid of the pictures of the goofy looking white guy. That opens two right there.

Mazzletoffarado: That's me fucktard
    Vivalicious wrote:Lots of females don't want you to put your penis in their mouths. Some prefer it in their ass.
    Captain Insano
    Nappy Headed Ho
    Nappy Headed Ho

Postby araby » Sat Mar 19, 2005 2:27 pm

lol Joker says, "THIS TOWN NEEDS AN ENEMA!"
    araby
    Nappy Headed Ho
    Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Aires » Wed Mar 23, 2005 10:53 am

That doesn't make any sense "I'm a virgin but i take it up the ass hehe"

people are dumb.
    Most the world is a whole bunch of stupid.
    Aires
    NT Aviak
    NT Aviak

Return to Current Affairs