Hypocrit

Real Life Events.

Go off topic and I will break you!

Moderator: Dictators in Training

Postby kaharthemad » Tue Mar 22, 2005 8:35 am

Scoota, the only thing that will change his mind is watching a love one in the same situation. This is not the will of all christians. Just a few that believe that this is some sort of life. Her soul has shed it's mortal coil. Her porch light is gone. The railings down the lights are flashing but there is no train coming. She is dead, for all intents and purposes she is dead. Follow the wishs of her not her nutjob parents and unplug is slip her some happy sauce into her IV and SNUFF out she goes. quick painless and for god's sakes quietly.
kaharthemad
NT Traveller
NT Traveller

Postby Eziekial » Tue Mar 22, 2005 8:57 am

No more posting for you until your second cup of java is empty.
Eziekial
NT Traveller
NT Traveller

Postby Martrae » Tue Mar 22, 2005 9:07 am

LOL
Inside each person lives two wolves. One is loyal, kind, respectful, humble and open to the mystery of life. The other is greedy, jealous, hateful, afraid and blind to the wonders of life. They are in battle for your spirit. The one who wins is the one you feed.
Martrae
Admin Abuse Squad
Admin Abuse Squad

Postby kaharthemad » Tue Mar 22, 2005 10:17 am

sorry.
kaharthemad
NT Traveller
NT Traveller

Postby Azlana » Wed Mar 23, 2005 6:06 pm

My grandma's best friend Jeanette is like family to us; she didn't have any kids so we were like her grandkids. Yesterday she had an aneurism and is in the hospital on a feeding tube. The doctor said there isn't a real chance of recovery and that surgery on the elderly is generally unsuccessful. It's sad because her husband was at her bedside last nght and said "c'mon baby, wake up we gotta go home", but even he understands that she doesn't have a chance. Thankfully, she had a living will stating that should something like this happen to her, she would like to do what the doctor thinks is best. Pretty much my entire family is in the medical field and I believe the hospital staff is removing her feeding tube either today or tomorrow...because it is logical, and it's the right thing to do, and Jeanette was wise enough to have made her own decision about what should happen to her and who should be in control of it. It's really sad, but to say that it's "immoral" to take someone's feeding tube out, especially when they're in a vegetative state for as long as the Schaivo case is totally ludicrous.
paralyzism
Azlana
NT Traveller
NT Traveller

Previous

Return to Current Affairs