Presidental Salary

Real Life Events.

Go off topic and I will break you!

Moderator: Dictators in Training

Postby Lyion » Wed Mar 23, 2005 5:30 am

The Salary isn't too bad. It's the millions we have to spend on ex presidents who retire in perks, bennies, and security.
What saves a man is to take a step. Then another step.
C. S. Lewis
Lyion
Admin Abuse Squad
Admin Abuse Squad

Postby Captain Insano » Wed Mar 23, 2005 12:59 pm

Every president EVER has ended up a millionaire as a result of being a president due to all the kickbacks and backdoor deals they did while in office....

I don't think money is the reason savvy businessmen don't more often pursue the job of president....

my guess is that they don't want to work with all the commie tree-luvin tofu eating liberals or the jesus freak republicans.

I know I don't. I would start punching people in the face my first day in office. I could see it now...

"This just in.... President freaks out and executes flying suplex taking out both Condoleeza Rice and Hilary in one ninja-like motion.... The budget deficit has miraculously decreased due to the president's insane but excellently executed suplex. "

... Hmm the more I think about it maybe I should be president. i'd kick so much ass in the senate... Those fuckers are all like 90 years old. I could beat down 10 at a time.
Tossica: No, you're gay because you suck on cocks.

Darcler:
Get rid of the pictures of the goofy looking white guy. That opens two right there.

Mazzletoffarado: That's me fucktard
Vivalicious wrote:Lots of females don't want you to put your penis in their mouths. Some prefer it in their ass.
Captain Insano
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Lyion » Wed Mar 23, 2005 1:02 pm

Take a loot at how much cash is spent in the primaries, let alone the Presidenctial race.

It takes a small fortune to get elected, and there are better avenues to pursue if wealth is your goal.

It's about power. The President is the most powerful position on the planet.
What saves a man is to take a step. Then another step.
C. S. Lewis
Lyion
Admin Abuse Squad
Admin Abuse Squad

Previous

Return to Current Affairs