I have more and more faith in the police force daily...

Real Life Events.

Go off topic and I will break you!

Moderator: Dictators in Training

I have more and more faith in the police force daily...

Postby DangerPaul » Tue Mar 22, 2005 7:21 pm

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/7267447/?GT1=6305

Hey officer, want your paycheck? Too bad...

Story goes that a guy was killed on his motorcycle, they called 911 and the Statey that answered replied with "too bad" and hung up, then when they called again got an even nicer response.

Personally, I am an asshole about my customers, OFF THE PHONE but this stupid fuck deserves more than a small suspension. His ass needs to be hung out to dry and his benefits forfeited. If I were related to the guy killed, it would be the statey's family calling 911 when I was done with him.
DangerPaul
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Martrae » Tue Mar 22, 2005 7:26 pm

What a nice guy. He's the type that gives you tickets on Christmas for going 2 miles over the speed limit.
Inside each person lives two wolves. One is loyal, kind, respectful, humble and open to the mystery of life. The other is greedy, jealous, hateful, afraid and blind to the wonders of life. They are in battle for your spirit. The one who wins is the one you feed.
Martrae
Admin Abuse Squad
Admin Abuse Squad

Postby brinstar » Tue Mar 22, 2005 8:22 pm

Martrae wrote:What a nice guy. He's the type that gives you tickets on Christmas for going 2 miles over the speed limit.

i got one of those once! on christmas morning!

except it was more like 12 miles over the speed limit

and it was snowing

he lectured me for driving 77 in a 65, he was like "going home to see your family?" i go yeah he goes "how would they feel if i had to show up at their door to tell them their son wasn't coming home?" i go :depressed:

haven't sped since
compost the rich
brinstar
Cat Crew
Cat Crew

Postby Aires » Wed Mar 23, 2005 10:40 am

Well there's the police force for ya. I bet he was just getting off work and didn't want to bother with doing more work. Even though all he had to do was send a car down there. Man what an ass.
Most the world is a whole bunch of stupid.
Aires
NT Aviak
NT Aviak

Return to Current Affairs