Proof of the utter stupidity that is the US

Real Life Events.

Go off topic and I will break you!

Moderator: Dictators in Training

Proof of the utter stupidity that is the US

Postby DangerPaul » Thu Mar 24, 2005 12:18 pm

It makes absolutely no sense. Local government offices are filing a class action lawsuit against Ford motor company, claiming their cars are unsafe. Ford retaliates and says, "our cars are safe, but if you think they are so unsafe you are suing us, then we won't sell to you."

That makes sense, if I had customers suing me, saying the furnaces I install are dangerous, I sure as fuck am not going to continue to install them for the people. Its insulting because obviously they are good enough to continue to buy, but someone / somewhere is trying to make a quick buck. (most likely the lawyers, since they are the only ones that benefit from class action suits.)

But these same stupid fucks, who continue to buy the product while filing a lawsuit stating they are unsafe are now complaining they are being bullied by Ford, because Ford refuses to sell to them. I swear, everyday I hate this world more and more. I think I am going to start a class action lawsuit against people who sue over stupid reasons because they lower my opinion of the human race further and further each day.

Here is the article in question.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/7260439/
DangerPaul
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Diekan » Thu Mar 24, 2005 12:24 pm

I agree 100%.
Diekan
NT Deity
NT Deity

Postby Eziekial » Thu Mar 24, 2005 12:56 pm

It's funny how a department didn't even know they where part of the lawsuit. I bet a majority of police officers have no idea what is going on. I hope that lawyer's house gets burglerize and the cops show up late because their old squad car broke down.
Eziekial
NT Traveller
NT Traveller

Postby Martrae » Thu Mar 24, 2005 2:04 pm

Yeah, a lot of cities got letters saying that if they didn't respond they would automatically be part of the lawsuit.

How much you wanna bet that was in fine print somewhere in the letter that didn't get read?
Inside each person lives two wolves. One is loyal, kind, respectful, humble and open to the mystery of life. The other is greedy, jealous, hateful, afraid and blind to the wonders of life. They are in battle for your spirit. The one who wins is the one you feed.
Martrae
Admin Abuse Squad
Admin Abuse Squad

Postby Aires » Thu Mar 24, 2005 6:18 pm

How could you expect to be sold something when your suing your supplier.
Most the world is a whole bunch of stupid.
Aires
NT Aviak
NT Aviak

Return to Current Affairs