Where da white women at?

Real Life Events.

Go off topic and I will break you!

Moderator: Dictators in Training

Postby Gypsiyee » Tue Mar 29, 2005 10:13 am

labbats wrote:What I'm amazed at, is that they are less than 20% of the population, but have half the television shows.

But they're all on UPN ><
"I think you may be confusing government running amok with government doing stuff you don't like. See, you're in the minority now. It's supposed to taste like a shit taco." - Jon Stewart
Gypsiyee
NT Deity
NT Deity

Postby Captain Insano » Tue Mar 29, 2005 1:02 pm

labbats wrote:What I'm amazed at, is that they are less than 20% of the population, but have half the television shows.

what else are they going to do while on welfair? Selling crack only takes like an hour a day.. the rest of that time could be spent watching TV.
Tossica: No, you're gay because you suck on cocks.

Darcler:
Get rid of the pictures of the goofy looking white guy. That opens two right there.

Mazzletoffarado: That's me fucktard
Vivalicious wrote:Lots of females don't want you to put your penis in their mouths. Some prefer it in their ass.
Captain Insano
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Jennay » Tue Mar 29, 2005 8:55 pm

fucking BET, flipping past that channel makes me want to puke, so what would happen if we had a WET (White Entertainment Television)? or a United Caucasion College Fund? We woul dbe lynched by Sir Jesee Fucking Jackson and THe Reverend Al Fucking Sharpton.

yep, to me that's in the category of reverse racism. You can bet your firstborn that anytime a black comedian is on stage, there will be at LEAST one joke toward white folk or in some cases, they go as far as calling us white bread, crackers, etc.. and it's totally fine with the FCC. BUT if a while person gets on stage and does a comedy act and says the same for blacks (without even using the N word) they will get in a world of trouble. Oh but it's ok for them to make fun of themselves, don't forget that rule :)

My view on NAACP is similar, and Affirmative Action too.. None of it is fair, not in 2005 anyway. If I didn't get accepted into a certain school because they had to fill my seat with a black person for the sole purpose of meeting quota, I'd be fucking pissed off.
Jennay
NT Traveller
NT Traveller

Postby Harrison » Tue Mar 29, 2005 9:00 pm

Reverse racism pisses me right the fuck off.
How do you like this spoiler, motherfucker? -Lyion
Harrison
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby DangerPaul » Tue Mar 29, 2005 9:06 pm

ralfmacchio wrote:FYI... curb stomping someone won't actually kill them... It just unhinges their jaw...

An acquaintance of mine did it to an insurgent in iraq and it didn't work. He had to finish him off with his sidearm.

He stomped in the wrong direction, you can crush the skull and the brain at the right angle, not that I am speaking from experience...
DangerPaul
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Diekan » Tue Mar 29, 2005 10:13 pm

Jimmy Durante wrote:
Jennay wrote:Oh I totally know what you mean Ralph, I'm just saying that when it comes down to being smart, the only obstacle in the way of becoming great and honing that is determination and perserverance... it's just that some blacks seem to have a harder time getting there than others because of the communities and ways of living that they've grown accustomed to. Some feel that they should have the world handed to them on a silver platter because of the injustice their ancestors had to go through, like it's "owed" to them, and many know they have to work just as hard as anyone else to get ahead.

You've boiled it down to it's essence.

I've noticed in the African American community, being labeled as a "sellout" or "acting white" by your peers when attempting to excel at fields other than sports or entertainment is a forgone conclusion. From what I've observed, this appears to be an exclusively American phenomenon, as I've met a considerable number of blacks from Kenya, Nigeria and England who relied entirely on work ethic and dedication to better themselves in white collar fields, and they lacked the "sellout" detterent their American counterparts faced. What puzzles me is how African Americans have made great strides in order to have a vast amount of resources available to them, and...not make use of them :eyecrazy:

Most TRUE Africans DESPISE black Americans, with a passion. I remember talking to a couple of African exchange students who happened into my lab in college (I was doing some undergrad genetics research and they were working on some research of their own and happened to be in need of our thermocycler). Anyway, we ended up talking over a period of about 3 days while they preformed their PCR's. They have zero respect for American blacks. They can't understand how they can have some much opportunity yet do nothing but whine and complain.
Diekan
NT Deity
NT Deity

Postby Harrison » Tue Mar 29, 2005 10:15 pm

And steal, and rape, and populate up to 60% of the prisons being a "minority".

(oh sorry, that's minorities in general)
Harrison
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Lyion » Tue Mar 29, 2005 10:17 pm

Most true Africans don't live in a ghetto segregated society where there is a double standard. I agree that Blacks often hurt their cause, but everyone should not judge another, especially if you haven't walked a mile in their shoes.

Blacks fight for their special interests. I have no problem with this, as it's the American way. I don't like a lot about it, but it's what we do.
What saves a man is to take a step. Then another step.
C. S. Lewis
Lyion
Admin Abuse Squad
Admin Abuse Squad

Postby Tuggan » Tue Mar 29, 2005 10:20 pm

wow, thats really surprising to see you post that Lyion. to me anyway
Tuggan
NT Traveller
NT Traveller

Postby Martrae » Tue Mar 29, 2005 10:59 pm

Aye, they fight for their special interests, which is their perogative. That doesn't prevent me from wishing they could see how short-sighted some of their special interests are and how much it hurts them in the long run.
Inside each person lives two wolves. One is loyal, kind, respectful, humble and open to the mystery of life. The other is greedy, jealous, hateful, afraid and blind to the wonders of life. They are in battle for your spirit. The one who wins is the one you feed.
Martrae
Admin Abuse Squad
Admin Abuse Squad

Postby Harrison » Wed Mar 30, 2005 1:35 am

Can you hate minorities in general without being racist?

I fucking can't stand shit like Affirmitive Action...it's so fucking ass-backwards.
Harrison
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Diabolik » Wed Mar 30, 2005 8:51 am

Harrison wrote:Can you hate minorities in general without being racist?

No, you can't. That's one of the major qualifications of a racist ideology. Thinking along racial lines is racism. You can get into the difference between racism and bigotry, bla bla bla... but thinking along racial lines is racism, bottom line.

K... this is an edit. I went to the restroom and thought about this... and it struck me how absolutely... oh geez. This is either a poorly worded question or the dumbest question I've ever heard.
Last edited by Diabolik on Wed Mar 30, 2005 9:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mindia wrote:Yes Kizzy, and if given the opportunity I would love to SPIT in your face right now, you fucking PIG.
Diabolik
NT Bixie
NT Bixie

Postby Martrae » Wed Mar 30, 2005 8:54 am

Get to know them as individuals first...I'm sure you'll find a worthwhile reason to hate them then. ;)
Inside each person lives two wolves. One is loyal, kind, respectful, humble and open to the mystery of life. The other is greedy, jealous, hateful, afraid and blind to the wonders of life. They are in battle for your spirit. The one who wins is the one you feed.
Martrae
Admin Abuse Squad
Admin Abuse Squad

Postby Harrison » Wed Mar 30, 2005 8:57 am

I phrased that wrong in a way.

I can't stand racist minorities who think it's ok to be so. That just makes me someone who hates assholes.
Harrison
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Adivina » Wed Mar 30, 2005 8:59 am

curb stomping will kill if done right, it will smash their motherfucking skull >< Not pretty at all :(
Donnel wrote:
Erodalak wrote:Who needs an education when you are hawt like advina

fixt :P
Adivina
NT Deity
NT Deity

Postby Diabolik » Wed Mar 30, 2005 9:09 am

Harrison wrote:I phrased that wrong in a way.

I can't stand racist minorities who think it's ok to be so. That just makes me someone who hates assholes.

OK.
Mindia wrote:Yes Kizzy, and if given the opportunity I would love to SPIT in your face right now, you fucking PIG.
Diabolik
NT Bixie
NT Bixie

Postby Aires » Wed Mar 30, 2005 12:32 pm

I'm not racist but i do hate some people who happen to be in a minority. of course they call me racist but really, they're just assholes and they think they can get with stuff because they are a minority.
Most the world is a whole bunch of stupid.
Aires
NT Aviak
NT Aviak

Postby Mop » Wed Mar 30, 2005 12:34 pm

What do you call a black pilot?

A PILOT YOU RACIST MOFOKA
Narrock wrote:I don't like rabbits. They remind me of this chick I met on teh internet like 5 years ago.
Mop
Dictator in Training
Dictator in Training

Postby Foutty » Wed Mar 30, 2005 5:02 pm

I read that joke in Maxim on the plane to Cancun. I laughed on the inside
Foutty
NT Froglok
NT Froglok

Postby Captain Insano » Wed Mar 30, 2005 7:30 pm

Diabolik wrote:
Harrison wrote:Can you hate minorities in general without being racist?

No, you can't. That's one of the major qualifications of a racist ideology. Thinking along racial lines is racism. You can get into the difference between racism and bigotry, bla bla bla... but thinking along racial lines is racism, bottom line.

K... this is an edit. I went to the restroom and thought about this... and it struck me how absolutely... oh geez. This is either a poorly worded question or the dumbest question I've ever heard.

No but you can hate the jews... its the cool thing to do these days.
Tossica: No, you're gay because you suck on cocks.

Darcler:
Get rid of the pictures of the goofy looking white guy. That opens two right there.

Mazzletoffarado: That's me fucktard
Vivalicious wrote:Lots of females don't want you to put your penis in their mouths. Some prefer it in their ass.
Captain Insano
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Previous

Return to Current Affairs