Otherkin

Sidle up to the bar (Lightly Moderated)

Moderator: Dictators in Training

Otherkin

Postby Jay » Fri May 20, 2016 11:31 am

Anyone ever hear of this? Apparently it's a neo paganism thing where people identify themselves as non human but rather as a spirit, animal or dragon or something like that. There's actually a reported cases where people identify as dragons, eat only gems and rocks and die. Perhaps on a related note due to the identity issues of the transgender community, apparently there are a LOT of transgender otherkin.

Learned about all this from a friend who is transgender, otherkin and vore (sexual fantasies about being eaten).

The world is an interesting place.
leah wrote:i am forever grateful to my gym teacher for drilling that skill into me during drivers' ed

leah wrote:isn't the only difference the length? i feel like it would take too long to smoke something that long, ha.
Jay
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Re: Otherkin

Postby Zanchief » Fri May 20, 2016 12:00 pm

I just...don't know what to say about so much of this topic...
Zanchief
Chief Wahoo
Chief Wahoo

Postby Jay » Fri May 20, 2016 12:21 pm

Zanchief wrote:I just...don't know what to say about so much of this topic...

I'm kinda curious what you think about it. Like, I respect if someone born as a man identifies as a woman and then transitions, but what about identifying as not even a human? I think I draw the line there lol. I mean, dragon's aren't even real...
leah wrote:i am forever grateful to my gym teacher for drilling that skill into me during drivers' ed

leah wrote:isn't the only difference the length? i feel like it would take too long to smoke something that long, ha.
Jay
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Zanchief » Fri May 20, 2016 1:23 pm

I suppose I would just need to understand, or at least accept, the psychology behind it. I'm a pretty open dude when it comes to what people want. If medical professionals are ok with it, and it doesn't hurt anyone, hey you want to be a dragon, go for it man. The world is changing though.
Zanchief
Chief Wahoo
Chief Wahoo

Postby Jay » Fri May 20, 2016 2:45 pm

Well I guess when you think you're a dragon and you eat rocks and gems that constitutes as hurting someone (yourself).

Jay
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Drem » Sat May 21, 2016 10:36 pm

They're doing it all wrong. Should be using a flamethrower on livestock

It is noted thru the histories, the grillmastery of dragons
Drem
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby brinstar » Wed May 25, 2016 1:21 pm